PDA

View Full Version : 3rd Spa by the Queen of Mosha

Pages : [1] 2

CLee2
11-12-2010, 01:48 AM
For those familiar with the legendary Queen of Mosha, Ee Wah (EW), good news is that she has opened her 3rd spa about 2 weeks ago. Located outside the CBD, this two storey spa has lots of rooms with attached bathrooms. It is newly renovated, has light pastel coloured walls and brand new towels.

Went there just after lunch and was warmly greeted by EW with a big hug followed by her rubbing my crotch ….. she’s still so playful. I was hoping that Sa Sa would be free but she was busy. I was recommended to try a new girl, Jaycee. Her broad smile, sweet face and low cut dress, exposing part of her whitish tits made me say ok.

Jaycee
Description : Fair, Malaysian Chinese, speaks English and Mandarin. Friendly, jovial. She is in her 1st week of working in this line. Not a SYT but neither is she a MILF.

Ratings :
Face : 6/10 Pretty, nice lips
Body : 6.5/10 Not tall, slight tummy but really nice round and sexy bum
Tits : I think a “B” size
GFE : 8.5/10 At the end of the session, she treated me as if I was her boyfriend, with hugs, kisses
Mosha massage : 8.5/10
Normal massage : 6.5 / 10

She started by shyly telling me that she lacked experience but once it started, it seemed that she was well trained by EE. Started with a warm and slightly semi-hard massage on the back, legs and thighs. It was soothing and good. Then she asked whether I prefer a hard massage or a sensual sexy massage. Of course I will chose the sensual massage lah.

What I like best about her is that a large portion of the time was spend on the sexy mosha massage. She repeatedly got my little bro very very excited and then shifted her focus on other areas but to soon get little bro excited again. She is skilful and patient. Does NOT try to quickly get u hard to pop the GQ. … I like that. Allows easy access …. I love the feel of her bum and tits. I thoroughly enjoyed the grand finally and the way she hugged me tightly when it happened !

RTF : Definitely yes …… but I would like to try a very pretty and gorgeous looking SYT that I saw at the counter on my way out … she’s Ki Ki. She’s has the most beautiful face that I’ve seen in any spa for the past 3-4 years. We said a few words to each other and Ki Ki seemed very playful and fun to be with.

I was told that EW has an average of 7 girls in the spa. I did manage to have a quick glance at Lisa but it did not leave an impression.

Bros, who want to know the name and location of the spa, please send pm to me. Priority of the location information will go first to bros who contribute a lot to this forum. For those with 15 points or less, you have to wait slightly longer. The reason is to encourage and reward contributors ….. after all these bros have to spend money to recce for good places and girls.

Have fun in your exploits

CLee2

dodgydoggy
11-12-2010, 03:24 AM
hi bro can pass me the contact and address plz? would love to try the place when i have the time!

DocGQKing
11-12-2010, 03:56 AM
For those familiar with the legendary Queen of Mosha, Ee Wah (EW), good news is that she has opened her 3rd spa about 2 weeks ago. Located outside the CBD, this two storey spa has lots of rooms with attached bathrooms. It is newly renovated, has light pastel coloured walls and brand new towels.

Went there just after lunch and was warmly greeted by EW with a big hug followed by her rubbing my crotch ….. she’s still so playful. I was hoping that Sa Sa would be free but she was busy. I was recommended to try a new girl, Jaycee. Her broad smile, sweet face and low cut dress, exposing part of her whitish tits made me say ok.

Jaycee
Description : Fair, Malaysian Chinese, speaks English and Mandarin. Friendly, jovial. She is in her 1st week of working in this line. Not a SYT but neither is she a MILF.

Ratings :
GFE : 8.5/10 At the end of the session, she treated me as if I was her boyfriend, with hugs, kisses

She started by shyly telling me that she lacked experience but once it started, it seemed that she was well trained by EE. Started with a warm and slightly semi-hard massage on the back, legs and thighs. It was soothing and good. Then she asked whether I prefer a hard massage or a sensual sexy massage. Of course I will chose the sensual massage lah.

What I like best about her is that a large portion of the time was spend on the sexy mosha massage. She repeatedly got my little bro very very excited and then shifted her focus on other areas but to soon get little bro excited again. She is skilful and patient. Does NOT try to quickly get u hard to pop the GQ. … I like that. Allows easy access …. I love the feel of her bum and tits. I thoroughly enjoyed the grand finally and the way she hugged me tightly when it happened !

RTF : Definitely yes …… but I would like to try a very pretty and gorgeous looking SYT that I saw at the counter on my way out … she’s Ki Ki. She’s has the most beautiful face that I’ve seen in any spa for the past 3-4 years. We said a few words to each other and Ki Ki seemed very playful and fun to be with.

I was told that EW has an average of 7 girls in the spa. I did manage to have a quick glance at Lisa but it did not leave an impression.

Bros, who want to know the name and location of the spa, please send pm to me. Priority of the location information will go first to bros who contribute a lot to this forum. For those with 15 points or less, you have to wait slightly longer. The reason is to encourage and reward contributors ….. after all these bros have to spend money to recce for good places and girls.

CLee2

Bro, please let me know location. Much appreciated, and will post FR. thanks bro.

boliao81
11-12-2010, 05:43 AM

Jaycee

Ratings :

CLee2

Hi CLee2 bro can share the location with me. Thanks.

PLRAdmin
11-12-2010, 07:29 AM
Hi,
Can share contact no & location.

Tks

daring70
11-12-2010, 09:03 AM
is this the same lisa from her previous joint ? if so i better go fast .... :)

korean33
11-12-2010, 09:49 AM
Sounds good. Can I have the contact details please? :)

thomaskwa
11-12-2010, 09:53 AM
hi Bro,
please give me the address and contact.

david9128
11-12-2010, 10:13 AM
hi bro can pass me the contact and address plz? would love to try the place today
Thk

Addictedtosex
11-12-2010, 10:19 AM
bro can pass me the location? most prob visit monday aft wrk. :D

thkx!!

massagelover65
11-12-2010, 10:59 AM
HI bro, appreciate it if you could share the address. thanks.

SIR97
11-12-2010, 11:09 AM
Bro,can share the loc with mi?thks alot for ur info

steve.c
11-12-2010, 11:31 AM
Hi Bro, newbie here..... might to share with me where is the location???

CLee2
11-12-2010, 04:41 PM
is this the same lisa from her previous joint ? if so i better go fast .... :)

Nope, this is not the same Lisa from the MR joint. I wonder what happened to that Lisa .... I enjoyed her massage.

CLee2

keptal
11-12-2010, 11:58 PM
Hi bro, appreciate it if you could share the address. Thanks!!

daring70
12-12-2010, 09:14 AM
tried lisa yesterday, indeed not the same lisa (gosh i miss her). quick summary:

looks : 6
figure : 6 (if you like slim girls with A cup)
friendliness : 8
attitude : 8
mosha : 7
massage : 6
hj : 6

overall, a good experience if you want to unwind, saw a busty chock over there, anyone knows her name ?

canola123
12-12-2010, 09:54 AM
bro
can share the location? Thanks!!

angelzen
12-12-2010, 11:55 AM
First time went to the place yesterday. Facilities for this place is good. For brothers who like privacy after the mosha and do not like to queue for bathroom will like to go to this place as it come with attached bathroom. Shop is a bit prominent though facing main road. Overall think the girls there look younger than the one in MR
Took Jaycee as she was manning the counter.
Look: 6 (should be late 20's or early 30's)
Body: 6
Mosha: 5
(she had good attitude but she is new in this trade hence need more training. She is willing to learn and will required more experience bro to teach her)
Personally think she might go far once she gain more experience and skill and if maintain the same attitude though:)
Gfe: 8
RTF: Maybe, like her attitude but skill wise still not there yet

PS - She is not PRC, Malaysian or Singapore. You will have to check with her on her nationality though. Hint: It is between China and India.

jamaicatv
12-12-2010, 02:02 PM
hi bro, can share contact of this place please? tx much!

billim
12-12-2010, 03:27 PM
hi bro, can share contact of this place please, thank you very much.

smoker
12-12-2010, 03:41 PM
hi, can pm me the address.. thanks!

stevenash
12-12-2010, 06:32 PM
hi bro,can share the location,thank.

towkay
12-12-2010, 07:22 PM
Can I have the contact too? Thanks.

kiko
12-12-2010, 10:48 PM
Today I went to this new Spa , as i reach early around 11.30am ,only Jaycee is there.

So take her .. Now I want to give a short FR on her :

Look: 6.7 - In her late 20s
Body: 6.7
Mosha: 6.4
Attitude :7 , I Feel that she is willing to learnt , ask me how to do a good BM. Good attitude.
Gfe: 7.8
RTF: Yes, for other gals.

After the massage, she told me she was from Malaysia..

1 thing good about this place compare to other TN is , I give this TN same rating as Urban retreat 8/10 cause both have bathroom inside the room. convenience to bath after Mosha.

samsam33
12-12-2010, 10:56 PM
I tried her on Fri, I think I can agree with you on your FR except that she told me she is not malaysian but from another country. But I doubt it as her ascent does not seems to be from that country.

Today I went to this new Spa , as i reach early around 11.30am ,only Jaycee is there.

So take her .. Now I want to give a short FR on her :

Look: 6.7 - In her late 20s
Body: 6.7
Mosha: 6.4
Attitude :7 , I Feel that she is willing to learnt , ask me how to do a good BM. Good attitude.
Gfe: 7.8
RTF: Yes, for other gals.

After the massage, she told me she was from Malaysia..

1 thing good about this place compare to other TN is , I give this TN same rating as Urban retreat 8/10 cause both have bathroom inside the room. convenience to bath after Mosha.

abcarmy
13-12-2010, 12:14 AM
whats the dmg like?

CLee2
13-12-2010, 01:07 AM

So take her ...

Bro,
Thanks for the FR. Upped yr points in appreciation.

You are correct, the individual showers in the rooms are a plus point for the spa.

CLee2

ahkong
13-12-2010, 09:42 AM
bro can PM me?

Dr Z
13-12-2010, 09:59 AM
bro can PM me?

Hi Bro,
You have the contact to share?Is is the one at middle road?
Please PM 93695507 tkx

A-MEN
13-12-2010, 10:04 AM
Pls pm me the address.. thanks!

mambo99
13-12-2010, 10:52 AM
Address ? Ty!

simatiger
13-12-2010, 02:43 PM
bro, can share the location?

marlboro mentol
13-12-2010, 02:54 PM
Hi bro, can u send me the location an contact number.
Thanks and wish u have a nice day

ckkelvin1
13-12-2010, 04:29 PM
Bro, pls send me the location & contact number, thks

shanghai69
13-12-2010, 04:36 PM
Hi bro,

can pm me add or tel? tks

messymessy
13-12-2010, 04:59 PM
share ctc? thx bro

desmondsoon
13-12-2010, 05:27 PM
Bro, Pls share location

Galiator
13-12-2010, 08:16 PM
Bro, Pls share location

Hello,

Along Jalan Besar Road, very near to GM KTV and those small B&B hotel. You should not miss...

freedom002
13-12-2010, 08:27 PM
where is it?and the damages?ty bro

dens
13-12-2010, 10:15 PM
Along Jalan Besar Road, very near to GM KTV and those small B&B hotel. You should not miss...[/QUOTE]

I dun think you should post here..:(

retepoet
13-12-2010, 10:39 PM
aiyoh why ask & ask but ppl still dun want to reply u :p go spend 70cts to buy the new paper, the ads are there for all to see lo....

happy321
14-12-2010, 12:15 AM
Rainy day today, but still i went there, reached and woah, the timing i went just nice not much ppl. so i get to choose who i want to massage, initially wanted to take shasha but last trip i went took her le, so i took one not bad looking, get to know she was called Amy later on. All the girls there were dress sexily, short skirt etc. What i like about this outlet is there is a shower attached to the room. So long story cut short, her mosha was good, keep attacking my little bro and balls, i lifted up abit and she immediately notice and went deeper. :D Her normal massage was so so, mostly piano type ba. Overall was the whole session was well worth the money.

Look: 6.5
Body: 6.5
Tits: not that great, she was wearing padding.
Mosha: 8, sensual
Attitude :7 , willing to accommodate :)
Gfe: 7
RTF: Yes

tiko
14-12-2010, 12:43 PM
Hi Bros,

Was there at the spa late yesterday night, it seems that biz is good as all the gers are busy... onli recept is available and I find out later that she is amy...

As I was writing after bro Happy 321, and Yes, amy boobs looks padded and she has a tummy that was protuding out... she looks like she is in her mid thirties too... :P

Din manage to see any other gers except Kiki and she was just walking out from her session... Indeed, she looks like a syt but I do not rate her very highly... she was wearing a one piece dress and also not wearing any bra, I can see her small raisin clearly but at most her boobs are A+ or small B... not for boob lovers though...

In the end, left without trying and hope I can see more gems there! Any other ger to recommend?

CLee2
14-12-2010, 02:57 PM
Ki Ki

Was attracted by her pretty face and lovely eyes the first time I saw her sitting behind the counter on my first visit. Chose her on my second visit.

She says she’s from Xiamen and been in Spore for more than 6 years. Rather new to this job. Speaks English and Mandarin. Despite her claim of being from China, I suspect she’s a Malaysian.

She was using a one-piece cotton sundress, with a spaghetti strap and she was braless. I managed to get a look at her body as she led me to the room. She has a very athletic body … muscular thighs, slightly broad hips … and small tits …. size A+. I then told myself that I should not go for body massage …. Since tits so small….. anyway I didn’t think she would offer it. Opted for mosha massage.

Mosha massage was a non-event. It was just spreading the body scrub and then continue with a semi-hard massage. Very little attention was given to the erotic areas … so unlike what the legends EW, JH and Lili would do. When I was I lying there facing the ceiling, she once stood at the head of the bed and then leaned over to massage the groin areas, and at the same time rubbing those cute small tits over my face. Mosha massage lasted about 15-18 minutes. Then took a shower.

Traditional massage was better. She seems to be well trained in this. This time, when lying and facing the ceiling, she paid special attention to my little bro. I managed to touch her very firm and rounded arse during the massage …. it felt good. She made it fully erected before popping the question. She offered BM and HJ.

We guys have an inherent defect, we do not have enough blood in our bodies. Altho’ I had previously decided not to do BM when I saw her body …. Once little bro is fully erected, all the blood rushes to the prick, leaving very little in the brain to think logically and rationally…… thus I said ok to BM. Despite the size of her A+ tits, I must admit that the BM was rather ok ….. a 6/10, I’ve had better BM in the past. She makes up for the lack of tits with her licking skills, she looks into your eyes almost throughout the massage with the CFM looks and she seems to enjoy being sucked.

Ratings of Ki Ki
Looks : 8/10 Sweet, very pretty
Body : 7/10 Very firm body, she must have exercised a lot
Tits : Small, perky pink nips, A+
Mosha : 5.5 / 10
Normal massage : 7/ 10
BM : 6/10
Overall comments : She’s new to the job, I think will take some time to learn and improve. I like her pretty face, friendliness and warmth.

RTF : Don’t think so.

CLee2

valrossi
14-12-2010, 04:05 PM
Bro can pm addr n contact. Thanks

whyte
14-12-2010, 05:06 PM
Can share location? Thks :D

crackseeweed
14-12-2010, 05:11 PM
Hey Bro pm location pls. Thx:)

comX9
15-12-2010, 12:01 AM
went ther arr 8pm,cal n bok sasa as ts recoman me 2try ew is nt arr, when rea saw 2sexy at the recep. 1of them is vry sty n cute in my mind she must b kiki, aft awhile sasa cum out she ask me isit ok 4u,i reply ok,so proce 2the 1st rom.chat wif hr n find out tat tat is kiki ,she ask me 12change or tarma wif kiki,as i got nt much tm,i say no ned la u r fine,so proce wif the...... Jus a short 1as i m stil usg my nokia hp 2log in sasa lok ok as a milf ,her bod is i tin 38d is gd 4 bods lover, attuid vry gd, overal vry gd as i oni op 4 45min as i m in a rush. Bt overal price abit high if u r comparing wif a fl bomb, bt if u r in love wif mosha den it is worth. Gd luck gd bomb ,i wil go bk n find kiki keekee heehee..

comX9
15-12-2010, 12:08 AM
went ther arr 8pm,cal n bok sasa as ts recoman me 2try ew is nt arr, when rea saw 2sexy at the recep. 1of them is vry sty n cute in my mind she must b kiki, aft awhile sasa cum out she ask me isit ok 4u,i reply ok,so proce 2the 1st rom.chat wif hr n find out tat tat is kiki ,she ask me 12change or tarma wif kiki,as i got nt much tm,i say no ned la u r fine,so proce wif the...... Jus a short 1as i m stil usg my nokia hp 2log in sasa lok ok as a milf ,her bod is i tin 38d is gd 4 bods lover, attuid vry gd, overal vry gd as i oni op 4 45min as i m in a rush. Bt overal price abit high if u r comparing wif a fl bomb, bt if u r in love wif mosha den it is worth. Gd luck gd bomb ,i wil go bk n find kiki keekee heehee..

tromba
15-12-2010, 01:07 AM
Hello,

Along Jalan Besar Road, very near to GM KTV and those small B&B hotel. You should not miss...

Thanks to u
we lost another good hideaway....

tromba
15-12-2010, 01:09 AM
Ki Ki

Was attracted by her pretty face and lovely eyes the first time I saw her sitting behind the counter on my first visit. Chose her on my second visit.

She says she’s from Xiamen and been in Spore for more than 6 years. Rather new to this job. Speaks English and Mandarin. Despite her claim of being from China, I suspect she’s a Malaysian.

She was using a one-piece cotton sundress, with a spaghetti strap and she was braless. I managed to get a look at her body as she led me to the room. She has a very athletic body … muscular thighs, slightly broad hips … and small tits …. size A+. I then told myself that I should not go for body massage …. Since tits so small….. anyway I didn’t think she would offer it. Opted for mosha massage.

Mosha massage was a non-event. It was just spreading the body scrub and then continue with a semi-hard massage. Very little attention was given to the erotic areas … so unlike what the legends EW, JH and Lili would do. When I was I lying there facing the ceiling, she once stood at the head of the bed and then leaned over to massage the groin areas, and at the same time rubbing those cute small tits over my face. Mosha massage lasted about 15-18 minutes. Then took a shower.

Traditional massage was better. She seems to be well trained in this. This time, when lying and facing the ceiling, she paid special attention to my little bro. I managed to touch her very firm and rounded arse during the massage …. it felt good. She made it fully erected before popping the question. She offered BM and HJ.

We guys have an inherent defect, we do not have enough blood in our bodies. Altho’ I had previously decided not to do BM when I saw her body …. Once little bro is fully erected, all the blood rushes to the prick, leaving very little in the brain to think logically and rationally…… thus I said ok to BM. Despite the size of her A+ tits, I must admit that the BM was rather ok ….. a 6/10, I’ve had better BM in the past. She makes up for the lack of tits with her licking skills, she looks into your eyes almost throughout the massage with the CFM looks and she seems to enjoy being sucked.

Ratings of Ki Ki
Overall comments : She’s new to the job, I think will take some time to learn and improve. I like her pretty face, friendliness and warmth.

CLee2

bro damage similar to the old place??
can pm me the location
FR will come after damage is made
:D

Brazzers
15-12-2010, 03:39 AM
bro can pm me the location please. thx

fisher7900
15-12-2010, 11:16 AM
went there on 14th, place very easy to find. you will never miss the big signboard.

Room is much better then MS coz it come with toilet so you dont have to go in and out.

anyway, was there at 12.30pm there was only 3 girls i choose QingQing as her boobs is almost pouring out from your dress. (this qing qing is not the one at MS).

when we enter the room, she ask me to pay her the $35 enterance fee 1st which i think was funny as at MS normally we pay at the end of the session but anywayproceed with mosha, i think her skill is ok ok only noti to shout about. her keep telling me that she just came and need of $$ and ask how i can help her. as all of yo know the normal package is 50 & 80, she is even willing to do more if addition tips is given. as i didnt bring along alot of cash i offer her 100 (hj, bm,bj) she kept saying too little and want more. I told her thats all i have take it or leave it... so she rejected and continue with her BM, half way through she change her mind and say ok 100 but before she start. she ask me to pay her 1st, i was thinking what the hell, do half way wan to collect $$ first then carry on. so no choose but to pay her first.
her bj is average onli, when she start to go fast her teeth kept rubbing and feel abit painful.

name: Qing Qing
stats: 34 or 36 C
Mosha: 6/10
BM: 5.5/10
BJ: 4/10
RTF: nope ( too $$ minded)

So if any bro who love to have a full package u can try her out. but dont say that i mentioned here. as you know EW dont allow her girls to do anyother thing beside the standard package. so do be discreet to protect the girl and give bro out there who want to try.

BiRd13
15-12-2010, 01:47 PM
First, thx to bro CLee2 for the contacts..

Went down and saw the BIG SIGNBOARD, and entered it...Saw a pair of lovely eyes looking at me when at the reception paying for the 'entrance' fee. So decide to take her...

Opted for Mosha, but it seems like hard massage with scrub? lol.... She came over and bent down to massage the groin area, which thus see her small little breast, revealing from her shirt she's wearing.... No bra was on... After awhile, went for shower, and back for Traditional Massage...

The massage was better than Mosha in my opinion. Strength is there as I guess is due to her muscular body? =X Pop up the golden Q at around 35mins or so. Opt for BJ since she don't provide FJ, and her breast seems small =X

She took off her top, revealing her 2 little breast, and started the 'action'... I sat up letting her BJ me as she's kneeling in front of me. And stroke her head, and played her tits. Wow. It was really hard... And she gave me the look like want me screw her that kind... lol

About 20mins of BJ, finally release, and she helped me clean off... Paid her and went off...

Name: Kiki or what... lol...
Looks : 7.5/10 (Sweet looking, and a pair of sexy eyes...)
Body : 6/10 Consider muscular ba... :X
Breast : 32A?
Mosha : 4/10 =X
Normal massage : 8/10 (Strength is there...)
BJ : 7.5/10 (Not cause of her skill, but the way she BJ... and the way she look)
RTF : Will. But not her I guessed =X

Qwe20002
15-12-2010, 03:35 PM
Please can i have the location. Thanks in advance.

QUOTE=CLee2;5493032]Ki Ki

Ratings of Ki Ki

CLee2[/QUOTE]

Qwe20002
15-12-2010, 03:36 PM
Please acn i have the location. Thanks in advance.

rider78
15-12-2010, 03:58 PM
bro cam pm mi e add...sori new to tis website

kpokpokpo
15-12-2010, 05:33 PM
bro abit confused, is it open by zhu er?

Steadyman1
15-12-2010, 06:14 PM
Ki Ki

Ratings of Ki Ki

CLee2

Name: Kiki or what... lol...
Looks : 7.5/10 (Sweet looking, and a pair of sexy eyes...)
RTF : Will. But not her I guessed =X

Went there few days after the shop was open. Maybe this gal still not there but seem her looks has quite good rating but not her service.

Has anyone mention the damage? Here's mine. $40/1hr massage, $60 BM (first time there and will also be the last).
Service by Linda, was deployed there that week and was previously from 2nd locality. Why chosen her? EW wasn't around and the rest, 2 of them, face CMI. Shall not rate Linda as it will far below par as brothers who follow my fr will know I'm strict in this. No hard feeling to her fan that just my rating.;)

Teo Ken
16-12-2010, 12:26 PM
Went there on monday after confirm from EW for SA2 availiable. Was my first trip there meet Sa2 as long 2 months ago at MD. Was hugging me like long lost BF. Had a puff at the kitchen before proceeding to the room and was scanning the place was a nice clean with attach tiolet. Knowing from Sa2 that EW was injuried from the fall at their staircase. At least have rest 1 to 2 weeks.
Proceed to the room as usual from Sa Sa service although have not seen her for 2 months. Same standard of Mosha and Boobs massage. Would not go further of the session.
After finish session had a cup of tea at their kitchen where have the chance to scan thru all the other girls. Personelly feel that MD has better look MILF than here. The only 1 that able to catch my atttention KiKi due syt. There is another MILF face look foxy but didn't ask her name.
Might highlight to EW to improve her girls standard if possible.

stc96
16-12-2010, 05:59 PM
Visited this place earlier...

The location is easily exposed as the main door is facing the main road with heavy traffics.

Was assigned Jia Jia..
Look -Pleasant
Body - Short in height with some baby fat but acceptable
Mosha - A liitle too short in time but acceptable
Massage - Consider good in places like this (She has a pair of warm and smooth hands and touches is good)
Rtf - maybe
Saw 2 other girls but first impression CMI

fishlover
17-12-2010, 09:00 AM
Hi Bros,

I want to share 2 very enjoyable FR on 16/12 & 14/12.

First 16/12 FR:
I had IPPT test on 15/12 and being someone who doesn't exercise regularly, you can imagine the muscle aches I had all over my body, especially my leg muscles, the next day. At my first visit to this place with EW, EW gave a brief introduction of the gals there (u can see the introduction in another older post before Bro CLee2 opened up this discussion). She said Amy is highly recommended for massage, so after work I was there around 9pm plus.

I told Amy I had aching muscles all over so she started to massage me, asking me whether enough strength or not. Despite having an extremely busy day, Amy was able to use sufficient strength and she is definitely very well-trained in massage. Muscle fibre by fibre, from my head to sole was soothen by her smooth, skilled hands. Amy knows the acupressure points in the body and despite my aching muscles, the massage was not painful at all. Instead it was so soothing that I nearly fell asleep.

After the massage, she presses some acu-points around the groin area and my sleeping little bro sprang to life! She began to tease my hardening little bro but because I was still physically drained after IPPT, I declined further massage for my little bro. Amy has such an excellent attitude! Understanding my situation, she did not just ignore me, she continues to massage my arms after I turned her down. I hope u are not dozing off by my boring report but you must read this. IT was probably my STUPID mistake for not continuing my massage.

NOW this is the climax that I want to highlight to u. After I went back home, I continued to do some work until I went to bed around 3am, setting my alarm at 730am. When I woke up feeling very refreshed, it was still dark and my little bro was wide awake, hard, erect and burning with desire!! My heart is pounding with excitment as I am typing this. It has been quite sometime since I experienced this. Maybe this is just my problem: lots of stress and work and unable to achieve the level of success that I craved had reduced the level of sex drive as I progressed into my 30s. Unable to control my desire, I had to pcc myself and I could last longer than usual. After the release, I looked at my handphone. Wow! It was only 620am!!! I only slept for 3 hours plus but I felt so rested. I tried to sleep again but the longer I lay on my bed, the More I felt refreshed!

I had tried a lot of massage but this is the first time a massage therapist was able to renew my body in this wonderful way. I felt so energerised that I went for some cycling and fishing at 7am and I can't wait to share this gem with u.

Name: Amy
Looks: 5.5/10
Boobs: looks like B
Massage: 20/10
Extras: Not tried
RTF: DEFINITELY

p/s: When I was asking for my card to be signed (for free visit after 6 visits), there was a bro who was waiting a long time for Amy. And this bro came the day before to wait for Amy but also unable to get her. This shows how good Amy is.

I have to rush for work now. Will give FR on Kiki when I'm free.

Have a fantastic weekend, Everyone!!!

CLee2
18-12-2010, 12:09 AM
Hi Bros,

I want to share 2 very enjoyable FR on 16/12 & 14/12.

....... I have to rush for work now. Will give FR on Kiki when I'm free.

Bro Fishlover,
Nice FR. Thanks for the contribution. Looking forward to your FR on Ki Ki.
Hope u had more action with Ki Ki.

CLee2

funalex
18-12-2010, 12:49 AM
Found the spa quite easily last evening.

Sasa was not around and the rest of the girls looked quite old. No choice but to try Kiki

She was SYT (about 24 years old) and has a taut slim body. But I know that she had small boobs. She was quite chatty and told me that she had Taiwanese/Chinese parentage and her mum was here with her. They stayed in Jurong. Anyway, she used to work as facial consultant in Orchard Road and decided to try this out.

Her massage was ok and when she was massaging my back and I grabbed her taut arse, it feels great. I had already decided on no BM but after I turned over and she bury my face in her small sweet smelling boobs, I relented and say yes. Small head always wins.

Her BM was ok, mosha was so-so but when I suck her boobs hard and her nipples, she seemed like she enjoyed it. Overall an average experience.

Looks : 7.5/10 (sharp nose and nice eyes)
Body : 7/10
Tits : A. But nipples were good to suck and you can engulf half the boobs in your mouth
RTM : Prob not. Sasha is definitely better

Overall comments : Room for improvement and she is not as playful. But good to talk and bros have to teach her.

As what other bros have feedback, place is good with attached showers. But still no chair to sit and bar soap instead of shower gel/cream. Think I will give it a miss until it settles down.

comX9
18-12-2010, 01:33 AM

y is ts felow copying wat i wrote? Tryg 2b funy isit!

thechromeyellow
18-12-2010, 09:08 AM
hi bro,

can share location? Been to another mosha place by EW around bugis area but can't locate this one...

boliao81
18-12-2010, 02:49 PM
Heard from my friend that every 6 massage got 1 free. Any bro can confirm with me isit true ma? Thanks.

htolas
18-12-2010, 02:57 PM
Sounds very good. I would appreciate a PM of the location if it's ok.

ml_123
18-12-2010, 03:20 PM
thanks to bro CLee2 for sharing the contact, manage to try this place few days back...

Found this place quite easily and saw Kiki at the counter...wanted to try her initially as she was wearing a low cut dress, but decided to try EW. First impression was only normal, but her service turn out to be excellent.

Proceed to the room and the rest was SOP. Simple massage (i prefer harder one..haha), and after that was the service. Good attitude, allowing hugging and autoroaming and very customer orientated.

Will RTF when vitamin M returns. thanks for sharing the contact again.

samsam33
18-12-2010, 03:22 PM
Yes, they gave you a card for you to collect the chop. After 6 chops, you get 1 free

Free is for entrance fee only. You still need to pay the money for extra services at your 7th visit

Heard from my friend that every 6 massage got 1 free. Any bro can confirm with me isit true ma? Thanks.

simpangcell
18-12-2010, 03:40 PM
can i have the location and contact sms me to 92336796

Evilhawk
19-12-2010, 01:13 AM
Made my 1st trip here today. as compare to the one in M.R here is slightly better as it have attached bathroom but location wise...nono...hard to find parking... once reached there was greeted by EW and she is still very friendly as ever. EW said there will be 2 young ladies coming in next week.
EW assigned jie xi(??) for me(or jessy). she not really that fat but consider bak bak type. very friendly and hard working but massage and mosha wise...still got room for improvement(she still new...)

Look: 6/10
Figure: 5.5/10 (a bit bak bak)
Mosha: 7/10 (very hardworking and willing to pleased u)
HJ: 8/10 (kept stimulate me after 1st shot and willing to give me a 2nd shot)
gfe: 8/10
rtm: YES!!! but others...

just asking...i heard that there is 1 gal formerly from M.R was transfer here (other than SaSa) had change her name due to she dun wana let many ppls know...i curious to know is who...hmm...but anyway, is a good place to relax and release your stress...lol
;)

wassupm8
19-12-2010, 09:15 AM
May I have the contact, please? Kam Sai

chaos2005
19-12-2010, 08:23 PM
hey bro. can you pm me the location?

needforboobs
19-12-2010, 09:11 PM
the other one trasferred from mr joint shd be ice, taiwanese. i saw her at the counter when i visited this 3rd outlet, but pref to let my fav sasa do instead. i rem ice was not very willing to let roaming previously wchih made me sian.
anyway sasa was in a hot halter neck cheongsam which showed her big balls...she is always sexily dressed everytime i see her which is like the prelude to the seduction hohohoho. anyway svc was tip top as always...she gives the best mosha. try it yourself to know. i also tried a bit of her oil massage, but erm i shall let her concentrate on what she does best next time mosha.

figure - 7.5
tits - 10 points for the gorgeous and big round heavy orbs and nice pinkish nips.
mosha - 9
extras - very good with unrestricted roaming

Mankok
19-12-2010, 10:27 PM
Had the location PM´ed by the TS (Thnx a lot bro!!).
Is easy to find. Was assigned a petite gal I who also worked in the the joint in M.....e Rd I think (Jiajia/Chacha ??).
I can recommend this joint to everyone but personally I like the atmosphere in M.....e Rd better. Just mho.

luckylucky8
20-12-2010, 12:34 AM
Hihi! can PM me the details? Thanks!!!

tromba
20-12-2010, 12:53 AM
Thanks Clee for the address
Super easy to find hahahahahaha

Jia Jia
Looks : 7/10 abit old
Tits : just nice for me shld be A+ or small B
Mosha : 7 / 10
Normal massage : 8/ 10 hit the best spot
HJ : not bad
Auto roam allowed

RTF : y not

2littletime
20-12-2010, 12:56 AM
Hi. Very new here. Just worked through the entire weekend and could really use a break. Can pm the location. Thanks.

chaos2005
20-12-2010, 08:52 PM
bro... can pm me the location!!

chaos2005
20-12-2010, 09:00 PM
bro ... can pm me the address ?

biggun155
21-12-2010, 05:46 PM
Bro, can PM ew new joint address?

mk84
21-12-2010, 05:59 PM
bro.. share contact plz

CLee2
22-12-2010, 11:46 PM
I've just given to the location to about 20 Samsters, so please check your PM.

As I've mentioned earlier, if you guys want to know the location, please PM me ... do not make a " please may I have the location " posting on this thread. Honestly, I have no time to answer those queries posted on the thread... PM to me ... you'll be on the queue and you will get the info eventually.

I'm rather surprised that when I reply with the location, only about 1 or 2 out of 10 bros will reply with a simple "thank you" PM. Things have changed around here. About 2-3 years ago, I used to get about 30-45 % of the bros replying with a thank you PM. It's a pity that things has changed here.

CLee2

tepes
23-12-2010, 12:10 AM

As I've mentioned earlier, if you guys want to know the location, please PM me ... do not make a " please may I have the location " posting on this thread. Honestly, I have no time to answer those queries posted on the thread... PM to me ... you'll be on the queue and you will get the info eventually.

I'm rather surprised that when I reply with the location, only about 1 or 2 out of 10 bros will reply with a simple "thank you" PM. Things have changed around here. About 2-3 years ago, I used to get about 30-45 % of the bros replying with a thank you PM. It's a pity that things has changed here.

CLee2

Generation Gap lah brother... Anyway although I didnt ask you for contact cause already know where it is, THANK YOU for the effort bro.

gamester74
23-12-2010, 11:32 AM
Thanks Bro Clee2 for the location of this spa.
Didn't know that its actually just next to my office and walk past almost everyday.
Next time should have open eyes bigger when walking.:eek:
Ups ur points!

golfputt
23-12-2010, 11:38 AM
hi bro Mankok,

care to share the address? looking forward to visit the joint. Ciao.

69Sniper
23-12-2010, 01:26 PM

CLee2

even tho i got ur pm late & oready got the addy thru other place, ur spirit of sharin is good so i up u 5 pts for being so nice :p

Cunt
24-12-2010, 01:22 PM
wow 3rd joint!!! gonna go try liao

LordCarma
24-12-2010, 04:40 PM
Is this in between hairdressing shops and near to swimming pool? I visited a Dr---- Spa and did not experience SYT

SSPLAYER
25-12-2010, 12:00 AM
Hi Bro, very interest in this 3rd Spa, may i share the location although i am a new guy here, i already PM you, very appreciate if you could PM me the address.

HornyFreakzzzzz
25-12-2010, 05:01 PM

CLee2

Thankzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz bro for LOC............

niceonebruv
25-12-2010, 06:07 PM
pls pm me contact bro..

CLee2
27-12-2010, 12:30 AM
Just got back from the Christmas holidays and was surprised to see 35 PMs asking for the location.

Although I was still rather stoned from drinking during the holidays, I continued to reply to the PMs and sent out the address to about 22-25 samsters.

Severals bros did not qualify because they have "zero" or just 2-4 postings after being in this forum for more than 4 years. I'm a strong believer of sharing the info but then if you always want info, you must also contribute info (FRs) too. If you just joined the forum in Nov or Dec 2010 ... I must admit I am scared to give you info ..... you could be from the vice squad. Sorry, contribute FRs lah, maybe then can trust you.

If my replies have very bad grammar or bad spelling ... that's because I'm really stoned and sleepy. For those who have been given the address of the location, have fun. Hope all of you don't go rushing down to the place at the same time.

CLee2

skyoceanblue
27-12-2010, 01:52 AM
can u share te contact ?? sound insteresting would like to try it too

Teo Ken
27-12-2010, 01:31 PM
Had my RTF last week on Tuesdays afternoon. Went there my ang pei SA2 off so was recommended by EW for Jia2. Initially find her very stuck up but with attractive MILF look. Proceed to the room start with her Mosha not very shiok compare to EW and some of their standard. But compliment on her smooth hand make up the different.
Wash for oil massage ok only not enough strenght and with sexy rubbing. Finally comes her request for what package i want. Op for BM she did a BF quite shiok cos she got a pair of firm C cup. SOP start strip off her panties initially quite reluctant but due to my persistence she give way. She get wet easily when i start to tease her clit and finger her hairy pussy. Looking at her CFM look that she's also enjoying make me also cannot tahan finally upload all my solid white gold out.

Look: 6.5/10 (Tia Tia look )
Bobbs: at least B (Firm for her age )
BJ: nIL
FJ: Nil
HJ: 7/10 (smoothing shiok)
Pussy: Like her hairy pussy with no smell good for oral
RTF: Got to try out some others.

Ecare
27-12-2010, 02:16 PM
1stly, must thank bro CLee2 for the contact! got it for quite awhile but didn't have chance to try.

today decided to visit the place. was assigned jiajia. stats r wat bro teo ken written. agree she's got a smooth pair of hands. I found the mosha very light, but very sensual! massage was with adequate strength, but again, very short. only reccomended for ppl who like sensual mosha n quick release.

may rtm if around the area n need quick release. but if need good massage, I find joint at lavender is better.

hope my frank fr dun offend anyone.:)

SkylineR34
28-12-2010, 05:21 PM
Was there just now..and kanna RAID! Was in the middle of the oil massage, so police just took down my particulars and phone number. Wonder what they will do with my particulars. Bros, any ideas?

tylerculture
28-12-2010, 07:35 PM
Hi Bro,

Thanks for your sharing.
Kindly pm me the location, thanks.

Jaycee

Ratings :

CLee2

CLee2
28-12-2010, 10:49 PM
Was there ...and kanna RAID! Was in the middle of the oil massage, so police just took down my particulars and phone number. Wonder what they will do with my particulars.

I've not been in that situation before. But from what I gathered from a friend who was in similar situation, nothing happens, your name goes into their database. My advice is not to attend a PAP tea part if you're invited .... surely no chance lah.

I was also told that if you are caught in the midst of a HJ or BJ etc, you will be asked to make a official statement, which will then be used against the girls. As I've mentioned earlier, these are what I heard, I cannot verify whether it is 100% accurate and the same actions will be taken for the next person caught.

More importantly, was any of the girls taken away into the police vans ? Jut reply yes or no ...... do not write ( or mention) their name(s) in this forum.

CLee2

SkylineR34
28-12-2010, 11:44 PM
Thanks CLee2 for ur reply. I am not sure on your question as I was asked to leave before the whole thing ended. The van below was empty..

boringnerd
29-12-2010, 09:55 AM
Can I have the contact & address please?

Thanks! :)

boringnerd
29-12-2010, 10:02 AM
oh damn.. haven't tried yet... :(

samsam33
29-12-2010, 09:36 PM
Can share what type of questions av asked you ? Then next time *touch wood* we know what to say

Thanks CLee2 for ur reply. I am not sure on your question as I was asked to leave before the whole thing ended. The van below was empty..

smith.zxcv77
29-12-2010, 11:33 PM
PLEASE KNOW WHAT TO SAY TO AV
I was told in yesterday's raid, one girl was caught. The problem begin when the AV ask one of the customer " what services did the girl offer to you?" in a closed door and threatening session. Under some pressure, that particular customer said" i was offer HJ & BJ. That massuer was taken to police station for questioning. The worst is the AV insulted her and called her husband telling him that " your wife is working here as a whore!" I think this is being unhuman and destroying a family that tried to survive in expensive Spore.
Question is:
-can the AV arrest the girl based on a customer saying (they are not in the midst of any action at that time)
- must the AV call her hubby knowing that it is going to cause major havoc as most of these PRC are working to help defrain the cost of living but ususally husband are not aware of their work?
Any lawyer here to comment or assist?
Again, please do not say anything unless you are caught red-handed!

samsam33
29-12-2010, 11:56 PM
How does the AV knows her husband no? Shit, making me scared now, what if they call my spouse, my family if I do not say what they want?

I was told in yesterday's raid, one girl was caught. The problem begin when the AV ask one of the customer " what services did the girl offer to you?" in a closed door and threatening session. Under some pressure, that particular customer said" i was offer HJ & BJ. That massuer was taken to police station for questioning. The worst is the AV insulted her and called her husband telling him that " your wife is working here as a whore!" I think this is being unhuman and destroying a family that tried to survive in expensive Spore.
Question is:
-can the AV arrest the girl based on a customer saying (they are not in the midst of any action at that time)
- must the AV call her hubby knowing that it is going to cause major havoc as most of these PRC are working to help defrain the cost of living but ususally husband are not aware of their work?
Any lawyer here to comment or assist?
Again, please do not say anything unless you are caught red-handed!

owen10
30-12-2010, 02:41 AM
Was there just now..and kanna RAID! Was in the middle of the oil massage, so police just took down my particulars and phone number. Wonder what they will do with my particulars. Bros, any ideas?

im surprised a raid occured so soon, when the joint is barely 2 mths old. some joints in SB offering specials had been discussed actively, spanning 10s of pages yet unscathed. wonder if AVs apply double stds??? :rolleyes:

CLee2
30-12-2010, 05:14 AM
I was told in yesterday's raid, one girl was caught. The problem begin when the AV ask one of the customer " what services did the girl offer to you?" in a closed door and threatening session. Under some pressure, that particular customer said" i was offer HJ & BJ. ..... Again, please do not say anything unless you are caught red-handed!

Bro,
You are right, the customer should not say anything if he was not caught in the act. I was told that at a recent raid in another place, a guy who has been seeing the same girl for years, was with her when the AV raided. They were not doing anything during the raid. The idiot however, when questioned, said that he has been visiting the girl for years and they had sex everytime ! She was taken away based on his statement.

So bros, don't have to say more than necessary. Whatever you say will be used against the ladies.

CLee2

bookt24
30-12-2010, 11:25 AM
Hi bros,new here,can u PM me the location,and is tat place still safe?

Steadyman1
31-12-2010, 02:43 PM
So far AV spotted must be due to some ppl "Bao Toh" or some smart alex anyhow put down the address. Just hope everything is ok.

Happy New Year samsters.!

happy321
31-12-2010, 06:49 PM
Tried Sha2 few days back, hmm no need to comment much as all regulars should know her :) overall good! Thumbs up.

loony
01-01-2011, 12:35 AM
Scenario 1:
AV raid and the gal is just massaging you - as long as she is not handling your penis or balls, and more importantly your hands not on her, the officer can only question why you were not covered up or in shorts. (Excuse: You do not want oil stains on your underwear). As long as both of you do not admit to any prior arrangement for HJ or any other business - even juagen, you will be ok. They may take down your particulars but they cannot call up your family and tell them you were caught - since you were not.

Scenario 2:
AV raid and your hands were fondling the gal, but gal not intimate with you, then you will in deep shit if the officer ask the gal why she allowed you to fondle her and her ans equates to "no choice or you insist". Officer may ask the gal if she wants to file outrage of modesty or molest.

Scenario 3:
AV raid and your hands were fondling her and she is giving you juagen - same same - seperate room questioning. If gal admits and you deny, you will be the one in trouble - cos the officer can just tell you that the gal has admitted (followon with threats to call your family, etc). If you admit, gal will be in trouble. If gal holds pink IC, kenna fine. If non-pink, more problems - further investigation/arrest/deportation.

Scenario 4:
AV raid, you admit to wanting to have HJ or had HJ before at same venue but gal deny offering any at the point of arrest - nothing to say but you are one silly ass.

I know these situations cos I had gone through one of them (#1-#3) - so put in more effort to research.

For reading pleasure: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitution_in_Singapore

Note: There's law for commercial sex with underaged but nothing on commercial sex for above legal age as long as it is not classified under pimping, solicitation in public domain (public areas, internet, etc).

Nojam
01-01-2011, 06:03 AM
Share contacts please.

forrestcat
01-01-2011, 10:23 PM
Figure: 5.5/10 (a bit bak bak)
Mosha: 7/10 (very hardworking and willing to pleased u)
HJ: 8/10 (kept stimulate me after 1st shot and willing to give me a 2nd shot)
gfe: 8/10
rtm: YES!!! but others...

Bro Evilhawk,
Paiseh i borrow a little of your FR because i am lousy with words.
Though i didn't get this place's contact from Bro CcLee, he did give me the one at M.R and i figured out it was using the same name.
Made a call and Kiki was available, so rushed down from home.
Upon reaching, i was greeted by another lady (foxy look), but i didn't ask for her name. Kiki then came out in a black top/skirt from the back & greeted me.
She then proceeded to bring me to a room quite at the back.
As bro Cclee mentioned, there are attached bathrooms which is a plus point.
Was asked to pay $40 upfront inside the room, opted for mosha massage.
Her mosha skills were ok, but can be better.
After about 20 mins, i was asked to turn around and my front body was "mosha-ed" for a while. 5 mins later, she popped the golden question.
Me opted for Hj. Boy was i dissapointed with her service.
No touching, only allowed to press press from the outside.
Whenever my hand went below, she quickly moved away.
Best part, after 10 mins of using the mechanical "up/down" method, she asked me why so long still cannot cum....
The hj was done fully clothed and autoroam was only limited to upper part.
If bros were in my shoes, will u guys be sianz-half...?
Cut the story short, the whole session finished in about 40 mins
(i took 1hr package) and she apologized for finishing early.
Said she was tired + hungry and will make it up to me the next time.
In my mind, no more next time....
Girl: Kiki (short hair)
Look: 7/10
Figure: 7/10 (Athletic figure)
Mosha: 7/10 (Quite hardworking, but can be improved)
HJ: 5/10 (Mechanical up/down action, no foreplay)
gfe: 5/10
rtm: Yes, but definitely not her.
Apologies if my FR is not up to the Bros standard here, i'm lousy in writing!
Forrestcat

itstrger
03-01-2011, 08:58 AM
May I have the contacts/locations of the spas. Thanks

kinkboy2003
03-01-2011, 10:16 AM
can i have the name of the spa please ?

Teo Ken
03-01-2011, 11:41 AM
Bro Evilhawk,
Paiseh i borrow a little of your FR because i am lousy with words.
Though i didn't get this place's contact from Bro CcLee, he did give me the one at M.R and i figured out it was using the same name.
Made a call and Kiki was available, so rushed down from home.
Upon reaching, i was greeted by another lady (foxy look), but i didn't ask for her name. Kiki then came out in a black top/skirt from the back & greeted me.
She then proceeded to bring me to a room quite at the back.
As bro Cclee mentioned, there are attached bathrooms which is a plus point.
Was asked to pay $40 upfront inside the room, opted for mosha massage.
Her mosha skills were ok, but can be better.
After about 20 mins, i was asked to turn around and my front body was "mosha-ed" for a while. 5 mins later, she popped the golden question.
Me opted for Hj. Boy was i dissapointed with her service.
No touching, only allowed to press press from the outside.
Whenever my hand went below, she quickly moved away.
Best part, after 10 mins of using the mechanical "up/down" method, she asked me why so long still cannot cum....
The hj was done fully clothed and autoroam was only limited to upper part.
If bros were in my shoes, will u guys be sianz-half...?
Cut the story short, the whole session finished in about 40 mins
(i took 1hr package) and she apologized for finishing early.
Said she was tired + hungry and will make it up to me the next time.
In my mind, no more next time....
Girl: Kiki (short hair)
Look: 7/10
Figure: 7/10 (Athletic figure)
Mosha: 7/10 (Quite hardworking, but can be improved)
rtm: Yes, but definitely not her.
Apologies if my FR is not up to the Bros standard here, i'm lousy in writing!
Forrestcat

Happy New Year to Bros here. Was there last for 3rd RTF had KiKi was having same treatment as bro evilhawk mention will not rtf her for sure. And will also highlight to EW of her attitude.

Evilhawk
04-01-2011, 01:40 AM
Happy New Year to Bros here. Was there last for 3rd RTF had KiKi was having same treatment as bro evilhawk mention will not rtf her for sure. And will also highlight to EW of her attitude.

Bro, sorry to hear that from u. but i have yet to try kiki. that not my FR. it was from bro forrestcat. lol

Evilhawk
04-01-2011, 02:06 AM
Just RTM again. felt disappointed as i got this lady call tian tian(i think, not sure is sweet or sky in chinese) and was her second day here.
she very friendly and can talk about everything from our sunny island to taipei. yes we were talking on taipei. she claim that she stay there before. her service was not up to standard as compare to other newbie or should i say she still new(i think that not the excuse rite)....she claim that u muz pay more in order to touch more....what the hell!!!! but she also never show me black face but trying to please me but again....she do not allow me to roam ard....really duno wat she want....until i opt for BM THEN my auto-roaming was activated.

Figure: 7/10 (got tummy,fair, C cup i think and nice to squeeze)
Mosha: 5/10 (gave 5 bcosz she at least know when n how to stimulate me)
HJ: 3/10 (very mechanical, i think i can do better)
BM: 4/10 (very short...wasted my $$)
rtm: Yes to the place. HELL NO to her!!!!

anyway, she claimed that she going to another joint tmr but i never listen clearly which one so it either the one in MD or TP.

maybe some lucky labs can get good service by her.

samsam33
04-01-2011, 10:30 AM
Is she from tai pei or tai nan? But I doubt she is from tai nan. I worked in tai nan for 1 year and when I asked her what's the most famous local food there, she cannot answer. In the end, after my repeat asking, she said XXL Hao Da chicken chop :)

Just RTM again. felt disappointed as i got this lady call tian tian(i think, not sure is sweet or sky in chinese) and was her second day here.
she very friendly and can talk about everything from our sunny island to taipei. yes we were talking on taipei. she claim that she stay there before. her service was not up to standard as compare to other newbie or should i say she still new(i think that not the excuse rite)....she claim that u muz pay more in order to touch more....what the hell!!!! but she also never show me black face but trying to please me but again....she do not allow me to roam ard....really duno wat she want....until i opt for BM THEN my auto-roaming was activated.

Figure: 7/10 (got tummy,fair, C cup i think and nice to squeeze)
Mosha: 5/10 (gave 5 bcosz she at least know when n how to stimulate me)
HJ: 3/10 (very mechanical, i think i can do better)
BM: 4/10 (very short...wasted my $$)
rtm: Yes to the place. HELL NO to her!!!!

anyway, she claimed that she going to another joint tmr but i never listen clearly which one so it either the one in MD or TP.

maybe some lucky labs can get good service by her.

Evilhawk
05-01-2011, 12:16 AM
Is she from tai pei or tai nan? But I doubt she is from tai nan. I worked in tai nan for 1 year and when I asked her what's the most famous local food there, she cannot answer. In the end, after my repeat asking, she said XXL Hao Da chicken chop :)

ohh...she told me she from taipei...

yandao02
05-01-2011, 12:59 AM
Tried this place just before x'mas last year after hearing so much about the gals from bros. Went during lunch time and was surprised to see only 2 gals on duty. Since there wasn't much choice I went with the gal who attended to me called Cindy (I think..). A funny gal who refused to tell me which part in China she from and claimed only arrived 2 days ago. She dun even have time to buy sexy clothes so wore a short dress from one of the gals. The dress was so big on her that by the time she finished my mosha, it drop to her waist leaving her top half of her body only in her bra. What a sight with those 36C boobs.:) nose bleed!

Overall session was OK. Very chatty or should I say too chatty ... she was trying to share her virgin sex experience with me and her scumbag bf....like I care. But was a bit turn off when she put on her $$ face asking for more tips even before popping the GQ. So much so that she claimed that she willing to do anything with me for $$. She might just get this place into trouble. In the end, decided to go for just hj even though she keep pestering me for bm.

Look: 6/10 (milf, should be early 30s)
Figure: 7/10 (36C boobs)
Mosha: 6/10 (Quite hardworking, but can be improved)
Massage: 6/10 (Was quite decent)

Some improvement on this place is the use shower gel in the bathrooms rather than bar soap. Also, need to have more gals around during lunch time. One unlucky bro who came just afer me actually had to wait an hour for my gal to finish. But will definitely rtm, but try other gals.:)

doh-doh
05-01-2011, 07:38 AM
Forestcat,

I have the exact same feeling about Kiki. Yet to write a FR about her though.

She has a really bad attitude, no roaming, and only confined to touching the upper part outside! Totally no chemistry, nothing to talk about. Good thing I did not opt for the BM, since there was no 'fireworks' per say during the mosha.

Will definately not RTM for KiKi.

samsam33
05-01-2011, 01:46 PM
Think she probably switched to "taipei" now after she told me she was from tainan and she cannot tell me what's the famous local food in tainan.

ohh...she told me she from taipei...

Evilhawk
05-01-2011, 02:02 PM
Think she probably switched to "taipei" now after she told me she was from tainan and she cannot tell me what's the famous local food in tainan.

i think she wont say she from taiwan anymore...lol

hosay10
05-01-2011, 05:24 PM
hi bro, can share contact. thanks

See&Look
06-01-2011, 01:46 AM
Please PM me with the location and contact, thanks!

DegenerationX
06-01-2011, 11:20 AM
Seems like the attitude of the gals here can't compare to those at the other old joint, quite a number of negative FRs. Have yet to go down after obtaining the contact from Bro Clee2. Maybe I will stick to the old joint and look for Lisa....:)

player1381
06-01-2011, 02:26 PM
You're right on this. Almost every girl at this joint got attitude problem and hence probably the reason why this joint is very new but already raided by AV barely 1-2 months in operation.

The other 2 joints under the same boss operate for a few years and still on going

I guess some bros must be really pissed off and they tipped off the av. The girls here can ask for $150, excluding entrance for FJ.

Seems like the attitude of the gals here can't compare to those at the other old joint, quite a number of negative FRs. Have yet to go down after obtaining the contact from Bro Clee2. Maybe I will stick to the old joint and look for Lisa....:)

Steadyman1
06-01-2011, 09:40 PM
Good thing I did not opt for the BM, since there was no 'fireworks' per say during the mosha.

Will definately not RTM for KiKi.

Among there, she is the better looking gal, but BM is nothing to shout for her.

Btw, get to know that she use Linda in another location. ;)

motivationrule
07-01-2011, 01:37 AM
bro,

care to share the location?
tks

owen10
07-01-2011, 03:55 AM

im not sure which gal started it 1st but i believe it's like a 'rub-on effect' by the senior gals or maybe even the boss in the older joint. juz like when kids first join a secondary school, how the senior students create a positive/negative influence may well shape the future character/attitude of the kids.

In the not so distant past, many gals allow autoroam n stripping of the top (some daring ones may strip all) as part of HJ for only $50. Seems like the FRs I read these days, gals are 'repackaging' it as 'BM or Breast Massage' which they will charge $80.

that's why i wrote in an earlier FR in the old joint thread how frustrating to have gals like Lemon who restrict her customers to autoroam during HJ while coercing them to 'upgrade' to her BM for $80 which she will strip her top.

i have tried kiki when the new joint started not long. she had that bit of 'attitude' which many bros complained but her overall service was still ok. maybe she juz started in the new joint not long then. [ermm .. btw rating may differ betn ea bro, but i dun find her looks exceptional ... maybe a 6.6/10 (with makeup).]

that is why it is important to read FRs to sieve out the good joints agt the bad ones these days. i tend to feel, if bros wanna visit this joint n wanna some 'satisfaction' then be prepared to pay the $80 for BM. Unless you can use yr charms to make her strip during HJ or nego a lower price for BM. Else I dun really see much point at all to go for a HJ which you autoroam is so restricted. Better to PCC yrself.

DegenerationX
07-01-2011, 09:00 AM
In the not so distant past, many gals allow autoroam n stripping of the top (some daring ones may strip all) as part of HJ for only $50. Seems like the FRs I read these days, gals are 'repackaging' it as 'BM or Breast Massage' which they will charge $80.

i agree with you on this point. and that's the reason why i always go back look for Lisa, if you have read the previous thread you will know I'm her regular :D.

Reason is simple, her BM @ $80 is worth it as its really a breast fuck

NorthGuy
07-01-2011, 10:33 AM
Else I dun really see much point at all to go for a HJ which you autoroam is so restricted. Better to PCC yrself.

I do agree with you on this. Might as well do it ourself and save the $50. I normally would not go for BM as many gals simply use the boobs to rub rub and then it eventually turn out to be a HJ finishing.

$80 for BM can also get a FJ at some of the other joints already. :D

buddhavv
07-01-2011, 03:31 PM
can pm me the location?

behindthefront
07-01-2011, 03:38 PM
bro, please share your contacts with me.!! i'm desperate!!! lol

sonicsnap
07-01-2011, 04:16 PM
Sorry.. but what is mosha?

torrokey
07-01-2011, 05:08 PM
It's scrubbing. They put some white liquid with fine particles and pour all over your body and rub here, rub there

Sorry.. but what is mosha?

owen10
08-01-2011, 04:12 PM
It's scrubbing. They put some white liquid with fine particles and pour all over your body and rub here, rub there

actually MOSHA is yet anthr load of smart business bullshit tactics by the spa owners.

the white liquid's 'supposedly' help in yr skin complexion. but in reality we dunno what substance they put in it.

if u guys think abt it, the additional 'FREE' mosha actually helps the gals work lesser. usually after u enter the room, the gal will ask u to undress while she go n prepare the mosha (usually disappear 5 mins). she will 'scrub' (or caress?) u fr neck to toe, arousing u in the process n make u feel high. usually this serves as a prelude for u to cum faster during HJ next, making their jobs much easier. some bros who cant tahan may have oredi cummed during the process. after the mosha the gal will usually ask u to bathe 1st, wasting anthr 5-10 mins. d gd ones may massage u for a good 10 mins or so before popping the GQ. but some may juz do w/o the massage n give u the specials next. by then, u would have been sufficiently aroused by the sensual mosha ... she would have 'finish u off' with the specials within 10 mins.

All in all, usually juz 45 mins or less to finish her job!

Dogslife
09-01-2011, 04:56 PM
. . . she will 'scrub' (or caress?) u fr neck to toe, arousing u in the process n make u feel high. usually this serves as a prelude for u to cum faster during HJ next, making their jobs much easier. some bros who cant tahan may have oredi cummed during the process. . .

yes agree, because it is more arousing with mosha than with plain hand, due to the sand particles in the mosha jel

esesoh
09-01-2011, 11:17 PM
Hi Bro, can let me know the location and contacts..Thanks

redsfc
10-01-2011, 08:34 PM
Hi bro,

can PM me the address and contact? thanks!

devilzQQ
11-01-2011, 04:03 AM
Thanks Bro Clee2 for the ctc.
went to the joint first time. so just let them random!
about 5mins amy came in.
when she came in, i knew i need to take the BM package alr.
The rest was mosha bath massage bath.

Name: Amy
Looks: 7/10
Boobs: B
mosha: was long and shiok.
Massage: 7/10 wont say its the best but ok for me.
BM: was more than i expected from other joints.
Overal services: 8/10
RTF: yup :D

up the thread! :)

daring70
11-01-2011, 07:31 AM
anyone knows where lisa (from either the third or beach rd spa, am looking for both) is now ? can pm me ? really appreciate the info ... :(

DegenerationX
11-01-2011, 10:09 AM
anyone knows where lisa (from either the third or beach rd spa, am looking for both) is now ? can pm me ? really appreciate the info ... :(

the one at beach rd is currently not working. she works on and off nowadays

bcd8183
11-01-2011, 12:36 PM
Read a lot about sasa, so made a phone booking and proceeded down. Sasa led me to e room and the usual happened. Her mosha was very good, one of the better ones in EW's stable. These are e stats:

Looks: 6.5
Boobs: 8
Mosha: 8
Hdly: 8
Finishing: 8
RTM: yes

stoneman
11-01-2011, 03:35 PM
Hi Bro

can pm contact and address?

xiaogui87
11-01-2011, 04:25 PM
hi bro can share location? :)

gear6666
11-01-2011, 04:32 PM
hi bro......can send me the location ...... thanks

shandy11
24-01-2011, 06:28 PM
Just wondering who is the highest point of this joint?

Kiki? Amy? Sasa? Do they allow autoroam? 80 for BM and autoroam?

CLee2
24-01-2011, 07:43 PM
Just wondering who is the highest point of this joint?

Kiki? Amy? Sasa? Do they allow autoroam? 80 for BM and autoroam?

My vote for the best in mosha would be Sasa !!

CLee2

shandy11
24-01-2011, 10:35 PM
Beside HJ does the girls allow autoroam? Is $80 all inclusive?

naenawn
25-01-2011, 05:26 AM
Bro share contact can? High point or low point all also men looking for pleasure.

britonman
25-01-2011, 04:55 PM
Hi Bro, PM contact. Thanks

turror
25-01-2011, 05:58 PM
After reading all the reports, decided to go down to have a try myself. Afterall, I've been to all the other 2 outlets, decided to complete it. It's like watching a movie, you'll just have to watch finish the entire series.
The place is not difficult to find. Really. If you know how to make use of the internet, it should be easy. Those ppl asking for address are either too lazy or complete IT idiot (nah, I asked also, but wasn't given, so went to do self-search)
So as I explored the area (jb), I finally found it and man, the excitment was so strong. Almost came in my pants just by looking at the signboard and remembering all the fr written here. Looked for sasa but she not in so settled for jia jia.
Well, initially, quite impressed. She also v horny. Talk so soft... Later then realised she is sick. Not feelin well.
So std 1 hour and started with mosha. It's nice and warm. She mosha all the way till your neck. After that, back and then attack the butt. Inner tighs and I was totally shocked. Wow, so fast.
Then the most irritating thing happened, another fellow came and she went to entertain him, leaving me in the cold room alone for like 10mins. Then came back, ask me turn ard and after 5mins, phone rang. She went. Waited for another 10 mins and then mosha for another 10mins and ask me go bathe. So shiok then go bathe.
Then massage was practically not there. Special for a while then that's it. My 1hr was gone. Wtf!!!
So I step out of the place 100 dollar poorer, not well massaged, didn't sleep at all. Each massage was 10 mins max, so it was only 30 mins max but I paid for 1 hour. Working it out, it is like 3 dollar per minute!
Should have taken the 100 bucks with my right hand and pcc with my left. Feels like someone else is pccing for you but still get to keep the money after that.
One thing, her nipple very big. Like bai ling... She still say hers very nice. Anyway, she'll dim the light till dark dark cos her face is like kana run over by lorry.

shandy11
25-01-2011, 06:45 PM
Is Kiki still working there? I love SYT.

jaikun1990
26-01-2011, 08:39 PM
Decided to start a new life and quit bonking. Saw Bro Clee2's thread and decided to go for it. First time go in they assigned me Jia Jia.

Looks:5/10
Whoa face cui. I've seen Milfs but she is the worst-looking I've ever encountered. Luckily she dimmed the lights and had a sweet voice, which worked to her advantage.

Figure: 6/10
Not really curvy or anything like that. An auntie's figure, towards the plump side. I guess the only good thing is that her boobs were big.

Massage: 7/10
Made a mistake for going for the 45-minute one, cos got no time to do a hard massage. Mosha was a first for me and it was really erotic. I guess really is older ginger is more potent. The whole mosha was a trick to get me horny only.

BM: 7/10
I really don't want to touch that body but she made me do it. Bo bian, just imagine she is one hot chick lo. On her part the BM was quite good, but I feel she a bit lazy. After a while of HJ, she ask me PCC myself while she worked on my balls and nips.

Service: 7/10
It was surprisingly good. I thought she sensed that I was quite reluctant to look at her and tried too hard to impress me in terms of service.

Others: Overall the service side was quite good, but I thought she was trying to cheat me a little with the timing. She also tried to make me tip her, bo bian give her 5 more and scooted off. Next time I will stand firm and not let her massage me again.

CLee2
26-01-2011, 09:44 PM
...First time go in they assigned me Jia Jia.

Looks:5/10
Whoa face cui. I've seen Milfs but she is the worst-looking I've ever encountered. [COLOR="Red"]Luckily she dimmed the lights and had a sweet voice, which worked to her advantage........ After a while of HJ, she ask me PCC myself while she worked on my balls and nips.

Bro,

I've not been there for more than 2 months and have not seen this Jia Jia .... looks like face wise CMI. I'm surprised that you pay her for HJ but you then have to PCC yourself ..... don't do that again man .... you may end up spoiling the market.

CLee2

happy321
27-01-2011, 12:59 AM
Was there again. Only 3 girls available. At first was a lady, not to my liking, later then know from Amy is jia jia. So I took Amy. Massage by her before. She remembered me so long story cut short, chemistry was there.:) her service was good, a nice person. When I was going out, saw the third lady, the one wearing red dress, was not bad too. Not sure her name and forgot to ask.

jaikun1990
27-01-2011, 08:14 PM
Bro,

I've not been there for more than 2 months and have not seen this Jia Jia .... looks like face wise CMI. I'm surprised that you pay her for HJ but you then have to PCC yourself ..... don't do that again man .... you may end up spoiling the market.

CLee2

Ya man, talk about a horrid first time there.. Hope that the girls that you recommend me would be better. Stay tuned for my next FR bro..

2hentai
07-02-2011, 11:32 PM
Seems like the quality of the girls in this joint is terrible. Is SASA back yet or is she gone for good? Called many times but they always say she is off. They usually wont tell u the girl have left

jaikun1990
08-02-2011, 09:56 PM
Decided to go for a 2nd time, this time bro CLee2 recommend Sasa or Kiki. Called to book but only Kiki was available.

Looks: 7/10
Quite swee leh, with fair skin and a cute face. Few girls can pull off the short hair look, Kiki looks great with short hair.

Figure: 7/10
Average body with proportionate curves. I see already haven't massage hard on liao.

Massage: 8/10
Massage was lagi best. She really know her tricks well. I cannot describe the feeling, it's so erotic until I feel like bonking her. But I kept my cool.

BM: 8/10
Don't know is she always so good or she's happy that I kept singing praises, because her BM was out of this world. She's so spontaneous to my needs and gave me the best 10 mins of my life. Good job.

Service: 7/10
Service was on the weak side as there was minimum conversation. I guess popular people always tend to be like that.

Others: Don't know if Sasa will ever come back, coz I feel like going again.

Dumbasslor
08-02-2011, 10:22 PM
Can I have the contacts pls? horny man here :D

CLee2
08-02-2011, 10:33 PM
Decided to go for a 2nd time, this time bro CLee2 recommend Sasa or Kiki. Called to book but only Kiki was available.

...... Others: Don't know if Sasa will ever come back, coz I feel like going again.

I appreciate your contribution of FRs to the forum. I've upped yr points

happy321
19-02-2011, 11:15 AM
Went there again and was assigned a new girl who say it was her first day. Summer was her name. I recommend to bros that summer is not the type for sensual massage or mosha, she more for bros who wanted a good massage. Massage was hard, firm and nt bad. she say she was formerly from jalan sultan that side that. She is also a chatty person.

Looks: 6/10 (nt my type hence the 6)

Figure: 6/10 avg with flab on her tummy, boobs would be a B I guess.

Massage: mosha- 4/10 nt sensual enough and feel more like rub here n there on the body

Normal massage- 7.5/10 this will be where she will score, she seem like a firm believer of giving good solid massage.

Hj: was given juagen according to her, she learn from a Thai. 6/10

Service: was chatty thou I tink a bit too much. But service from her was good enough for me 7/10

jaikun1990
02-03-2011, 08:32 PM
Walked for hours today, so decided to relax at the place. Once again they say SaSa not working, so booked KiKi again coz I don't know anyone else. A familiar face was at the counter when I went in, it was KiKi.

Looks: 7.5/10
This time she got smile more, so look better. I think she looked a bit like JiaLing from the drama series 'Ai'.

Same same, good enough for me coz got all the right curves.

Massage: 8.5/10
Maybe because she got service me before, that's why today like super hardworking, made me super shiok. She kept asking me 'shu fu ma', made me super high.

BM: 8.5/10
Today never complain tired or anything, keep on handling me till I unload. In that short 10 mins, she used everything she knew to make me unload, I very happy.

Service: 8/10
Service was very good today, lots of GFE from the start till the end. Made me wanna go back again.

Other: This session was the best I've had so far, but don't know that outlet still got who got such good skills. And have yet to try SaSa.

RonT62
02-03-2011, 08:52 PM
hi bro do share location and contact when my turn's here :)

manThing
02-03-2011, 09:44 PM
Bro.. Can share location and contact thru pm?

lone_dog69
05-03-2011, 10:47 PM
Bro Clee!

Is this place still in operation?

Running out of place to go. All the girls I used to have gone!

I have visited all her locations except this one. :rolleyes:

So planning ahead.

Thanks!

jswk1
06-03-2011, 02:10 AM
Bro clee is crystal still around? Eewah is at this outlet isit?

cefi
06-03-2011, 02:39 AM
bro can pm location n contact pls, thanks.

snbd
09-03-2011, 10:04 PM
Went to this spa for 1st time.

Saw KiKi and find her ice cool and select her. I saw the other 3 ladies and their face CMI, all look quite old.

Mosha: 3/10 => no where near EW standard. In fact, ask her to stop after 10 min

Massage: 5/10 => ask her to massage my aching thighs but no strength. But later ask her to massage my neck and it was so so.

HJ: 7/10 => Didnt opt for BM. Just HJ. Dun allow roaming down but allow touching of breasts. She got the CFM look which made me cum quite fast.

Tried asking for her hp so that can visit her but she is the first massage lady to decline my request. she just give me the shop biz card and ask me to call this number and check if she is ard... so dao :(

needforboobs
09-03-2011, 10:34 PM
is shasha back at any of ew's outlet? i miss her tits!

2hentai
10-03-2011, 12:10 AM
is shasha back at any of ew's outlet? i miss her tits!

i been calling but they keep saying she is on leave. I think she prob left the joint already

Songsong77
17-03-2011, 12:05 PM
Sasa has not left. I know because I just suckled on her beautiful tits last night! They are still as firm and bog as before, with pink nips. Wonderful...:)

hotguy2406
17-03-2011, 10:19 PM
today went go saw crystal & asked her massage. Find her standard is better than last time. One thing gd about her is she is still as playful as last time & can autoroam anywhere u like

owen10
18-03-2011, 01:14 AM
seems like these days this thread is pretty quiet n low profile compared to the heydays.

muz say this is 1 of d better PRC SPAs which i had patronised in d past ... nice environment n gals. but the gems are already gone, quality of the newer gals n service levels seem to have dropped. some of the bad publicity here seemed to have put off many bros too.

Evilhawk
18-03-2011, 01:35 AM
muz say this is 1 of d better PRC SPAs which i had patronised in d past ... nice environment n gals. but the gems are already gone, quality of the newer gals n service levels seem to have dropped. some of the bad publicity here seemed to have put off many bros too.

agreed with u bro....those were the days.

maxi5599
18-03-2011, 09:21 AM
Hey bro..can pm me the location?thanks a million bro:)

Teo Ken
18-03-2011, 11:48 AM
All bros here kindly keep low profile for this joint cos we are left with only hand full of this joint. Those bros want contact kindly PM TS secretly.

hubber27
18-03-2011, 12:19 PM
yeah... just visited last sat. Served by QingQing. Skill and service no where compare to Eva's. Only abt 20% of Eva's. of cos what to do, franchise the service and standard drop... what the heck, i rather go wait for my FB now...

Owen, u still ard and cheong this joint arh? Long time now see woah. :D

Harddick13
18-03-2011, 06:05 PM
Bro share me the address

Harddick13
18-03-2011, 06:30 PM
Bro share me the address

darkargon
19-03-2011, 02:51 AM
Bro, please PM me the address. will give FR after trying. tks

robert333
19-03-2011, 12:31 PM
Bro CLee2,

Can pm me location for this spa ? :D

Tks.

beastimus
20-03-2011, 01:08 PM
yeah... just visited last sat. Served by QingQing. Skill and service no where compare to Eva's. Only abt 20% of Eva's. of cos what to do, franchise the service and standard drop... what the heck, i rather go wait for my FB now...

Hi Bro, is this the qingqing of old? Or a new one..

owen10
20-03-2011, 01:45 PM

hi bro hubber, kiki was the last one i tried. n that was like more than 6 mths liao worrr. i've stopped patronising both joints liao. im one very particular on looks, massage skills n service ... which this new batch of gals r lacking in.

i do miss the good old days of Eileen. only got to try her about 3x but after that she disappeared suddenly.

ermmm .. sorry not so sure. the last time i read this forum she is still around. maybe the regulars can clarify?

songest
20-03-2011, 05:54 PM

Hi Bro,
If you are refering to Qingqing of MR joint, her ex-colleague there said that she no longer work in this line.

Shinjime
21-03-2011, 01:42 AM
Bro, can Pm me the address and contact..thanks

spencer1
21-03-2011, 10:13 PM
Thanks Clee for the address
Super easy to find hahahahahaha

Jia Jia
Looks : 7/10 abit old
Tits : just nice for me shld be A+ or small B
Mosha : 7 / 10
Normal massage : 8/ 10 hit the best spot
HJ : not bad
Auto roam allowed

RTF : y not

Hi Bro care to PM me Jia JIa contact please, thanks!

jsracing
22-03-2011, 01:34 PM
hi bro clee2, can pass me the contact and address pls? i would love to try the place tmr.
kam sia.

x3k3l
22-03-2011, 04:13 PM
Saw a lady that look quite pretty there Yest in black.. Look younger then the rest too.. Any idea who she is?

Voigtlander
23-03-2011, 10:18 PM
Went by the place today. Sasa and KiKi not around so I have no choice to take this new girl called Yang Yang. To cut the story short, she cannot massage as she is still OJT! Worse than piano playing! It was horrible! I was too polite to scold her and when it came to the finale, it was tragic! Mechnical and totally without any passion for her job! Paid without tipping and left! I think the standard has dropped to a point that the HC / Spa industry will just die a natural death. I think it is better to just Stylish Salon for a nice wash and massage. Cheaper and not to mention happier!

jaikun1990
26-03-2011, 10:31 AM
Was assigned to run an errand near the area and so decided to drop by. I called to check if got Sasa or not, they say have so I hurry go. When I reached they say don't have, wa lao eh. So I asked got KiKi or not, they say she went home. I super sad and the only one left was an auntie, I very scared so I decided to just wait and see got better one or not.

So I just wait lor, but need to run errand and getting later by the minute. I almost wanted to give up already then a lady who just came out caught my eye. Mico was easily the best among the aunties with her petite figure and young features. So I say 'yes she will do'.

Looks: 7.5/10
Individually she looks good as she has good dress sense and cheery personality. Unlike the others who dress purposely to expose their assets, she wore a figure-hugging one-piece that showed her curves but only revealing some shoulder and legs. Easily the best dressed I've seen so far.

Figure: 7.5/10
Though she is petite, I can see that her boobs are quite big for her size.

Massage: 8.5/10
The mosha was not very good, not very stimulating at all. But what she lacks in mosha she makes up for real good massage. Because she is quite light, she can easily sit on top of me and do her massage without me feeling too much weight. The massage was really refreshing.

Does not really have too much pattern to begin with, but grabbing her boobs already very shiok. She does seem to know HJ well as she can tell when I'm unloading by going turbo.

She was oozing with GFE right from the start, even offering to wipe me dry from my shower and stealing a hug from behind. Now that was memorable.

Other: I see got competition for Kiki not that she temporarily out of action, and still never try Sasa. Many choices but no money

hotguy2406
30-03-2011, 02:25 PM
Today went down again & had Crystal as same before playful

Looks: 6.5/10
Mosha: 8.5/10
Gf : 8/10
Overall: 7.5
Rtm: Yes

Devilzz
30-03-2011, 10:21 PM
Today went down again & had Crystal as same before playful

Mosha: 8.5/10
Gf : 8/10
Overall: 7.5
Rtm: YesBro,any malaysian over there?

hotguy2406
30-03-2011, 11:50 PM
Bro,any malaysian over there?

Bro sorry No

Teo Ken
31-03-2011, 12:23 PM
Was there last night to have DOU DI CHU card game the gals there. I think lately EW has manage to get a better gals like Mico, Yang2 looks are about 7 grading. The rest of the older staffs my preference still Sha2, May, Amy. Just found out from them last few days there is check came i think we should be more low profile on this thread before we lost another play ground.

redrooster
31-03-2011, 01:23 PM
Was there last night to have DOU DI CHU card game the gals there. I think lately EW has manage to get a better gals like Mico, Yang2 looks are about 7 grading. The rest of the older staffs my preference still Sha2, May, Amy. Just found out from them last few days there is check came i think we should be more low profile on this thread before we lost another play ground.

Agreed with Bro Teo Ken. EW outlets been raid few times so on AV spotlight. Better keep things low profile...

hubber27
31-03-2011, 02:20 PM
Qing Qing i mention is the new gal. I ask her, why choose this name? I lost count of qing qing in my hand liao. So i think she really did change and I dun see her name mention here liao.

I only miss ZR very much, her rose tattoo, Hooohhoo!! but her joint was dwn since early this year.

redrooster
31-03-2011, 02:30 PM
Qing Qing i mention is the new gal. I ask her, why choose this name? I lost count of qing qing in my hand liao. So i think she really did change and I dun see her name mention here liao.

I only miss ZR very much, her rose tattoo, Hooohhoo!! but her joint was dwn since early this year.

I also fan of ZE aka Joey. Any bro know her whereabout? Can pm her contact? Thanks

alvin36
31-03-2011, 10:12 PM

are we talking about the same Zhu Er (phone xxxxx159) ?
I missed her too (and NaNa).... called her number last month, but it is already cut off.

If anyone knows Zhu Er and NaNa whereabout, please share.

maddog2003
31-03-2011, 11:10 PM

The last I heard is that ZE is out of this line liao. Someone was telling me that she might be going in2 food biz in Geylang area.

I miss her too

tukimin11
31-03-2011, 11:35 PM
Ts, do share up the location. Thanks in advance

Teo Ken
01-04-2011, 12:13 PM
Info of ZE is true she's out of this trade and into food industries but exact location yet to find out. Recall those old gays at Balestier together with EW and Lily team. Those was the day where by AV wasn't so on.

Was there last night again insist by EW to try out Yang2 standard as well as guide her. Overall i should say for a newbie lots for her to learn and in no time she should be good. Lets not elaborate to much here as agreed to keep low from those asshole around.

redrooster
01-04-2011, 02:15 PM
Info of ZE is true she's out of this trade and into food industries but exact location yet to find out. Recall those old gays at Balestier together with EW and Lily team. Those was the day where by AV wasn't so on.

Was there last night again insist by EW to try out Yang2 standard as well as guide her. Overall i should say for a newbie lots for her to learn and in no time she should be good. Lets not elaborate to much here as agreed to keep low from those asshole around.

Looks like we going to miss ZE for good...

blox
03-04-2011, 05:41 PM
Looks like we going to miss ZE for good...

Yap! I heard from EW that she started a some food business... Miss her but also happy for her.

owen10
04-04-2011, 12:05 AM
I missed her too (and NaNa).... called her number last month, but it is already cut off.

yes i got this number too. guess she had oredi terminated it while she starts a new life. does any bro know if she had renounced herself fr the TN scene completely?

alvin36
04-04-2011, 02:16 AM
yes i got this number too. guess she had oredi terminated it while she starts a new life. does any bro know if she had renounced herself fr the TN scene completely?

missed those days.... I'm a follower from Balestier - Thomson - Cantonment - Jalan Sultan..... :D

ZE, EW, NANA and LiLi... are still the best for mosha+HDLY+HJ.... with no GQ asked and no need to bargain :D

jswk1
06-04-2011, 05:40 PM
had crystal again on monday

Very good service, her mosha is getting better and better. unlike the others in the outlet she actually give you a longer mosha, let you song until high first.

during hj, she allowed me full autoroam. very complying and hardworking, literally one of the best hj i have been given.

now they will hj you right after mosha, dun need to go shower first, which is a huge plus for me.

robert333
06-04-2011, 09:32 PM
missed those days.... I'm a follower from Balestier - Thomson - Cantonment - Jalan Sultan..... :D

ZE, EW, NANA and LiLi... are still the best for mosha+HDLY+HJ.... with no GQ asked and no need to bargain :D

I m also follower .but slightly different location.

Balestier - tanjong pagar - bugis - Jalan sultan.

Hope TS can pm me this new location n shop name.

robert333
07-04-2011, 11:07 PM
Tks Bro CLee2 for the location.

Today went down to try.

Saw 4-5 gers on the table playing cards. Pick the one i think to be most chio.

Her name is Kiki.

Looks: 7/10 ( short hair , got a little bit of pimple though )

Figure: 6.5/10

Massage: mosha: 5/10 Quite sensual. The reason i give 5 was because the mosha only lsted for ard 5 minutes than ask me turn over liao.

Hj: Normal but very restricted autoroam. Refuse to take off top. But can put hand in.

Overall experience is like very commercial coz she quoted me $100 if i want to finger her. I also fainted :D

guyplatinum
07-04-2011, 11:47 PM
This was the 2nd time I went. First time was in the morning, only saw 1 lady but forgot her name. Service was quite good.

This time, went there in the evening after work. Called first, Sasa is on leave, Crystal around.

Went in, looked at Crystal, the face and figure is CMI but I still give her a try as I trust the reviews here from bro are genuine one.

Mosha: 7/10, quite sensual, mixed with some hard press and soft press which is good, you will feel high and not so high, and repeat the cycle. She did a good 15 minutes on mosha and asked me whether want to continue mosha or massage. Good customer service! Opted the mosha way to release army. While continue with mosha, she allowed autoroam and fingering..sexy underwear quite steaming though her look is a bit cmi...jerk out army and Spent more than 30 mins on mosha at the end, then went for a shower.

After that, some pressing massage till the time is up. Overall, she score points on her service and quite good mosha skills. Quite chatty and like to give positive comments on me, not those negative chatty type that make ppl feel tired.

Damage: $40 + $50

Saw younger gal on the table but a bit 'dao' look, not sure if she is KiKi.

Btw, when I walked back from this road to MRT, I passed by one secret lane like those HK 1 room 1 chick concept, but the gals there are mostly CMI and very very old one. Saw many bangadesh/indian walk in and out to look see look see. What a sight!

owen10
08-04-2011, 01:53 AM

Btw, when I walked back from this road to MRT, I passed by one secret lane like those HK 1 room 1 chick concept, but the gals there are mostly CMI and very very old one. Saw many bangadesh/indian walk in and out to look see look see. What a sight!

DESKER ROAD is it??? :D

Teo Ken
08-04-2011, 08:56 AM
No lah is Banana Leg also known as Pertain road.

69Sniper
08-04-2011, 01:01 PM
veri seldom i post fr but 2day on leave so gt time :p

went dis place last wk and took mico, short but quite strong, but not syt leh mor like milf, saw few others at counter bt all oso milf types:(

okie gt the mosha and hj not too fantastic but accepatble lah :)

most probly no mor rtf cos i prefer syt cos tink i younger than them :o

keigo1
08-04-2011, 01:46 PM
Can share contact and location? Thks

owen10
09-04-2011, 01:20 PM
No lah is Banana Leg also known as Pertain road.

Petain no better than Desker. mostly Uncles n more likely those who wanna cheap n quick thrills. for d younger ones, dun thk u wanna fck in such envmt.

hosei77
09-04-2011, 01:30 PM
Hello Ts,can I have the location and contact No. thx.

addict981
09-04-2011, 01:35 PM
hi ts, can pm me EW new spa location?
thanks

ZicoGomez
10-04-2011, 01:11 AM
Btw, which masseue is overall the best at this outlet?

cheeer
10-04-2011, 03:33 PM
First time to this new joint. EW was there and gotten her to serve me. Start off with mosha, like the first time in I tried the her 2nd SPA, it was a heavenly moment. After that I went to take a shower, follow-on with massage and end with another heavenly HJ. I really enjoy every moment of it.

Name: Ee Wah
Boob: 7/10
Mosha: 9/10
Massage: 6/10
HJ: 8/10
Attitude: 8/10

Doomzie
10-04-2011, 06:51 PM
hi

can share the contact and location?
thanks.

snbd
10-04-2011, 09:24 PM
First time to this new joint. EW was there and gotten her to serve me. Start off with mosha, like the first time in I tried the her 2nd SPA, it was a heavenly moment. After that I went to take a shower, follow-on with massage and end with another heavenly HJ. I really enjoy every moment of it.

serious abt the rating? i tried EW recently and her std drop... in fact, with ZE leaving the scene and Lili not servicing customer anymore, feel that mosha is a dying 'art'

bdlb23
10-04-2011, 09:46 PM
lili is servicing customers; had her twice in the last few weeks.

redrooster
12-04-2011, 04:42 PM
Don't really want to post any FR here with AV still "hawking" around... But just had the worst experience with Crystal at EW joint at Jxx Bxxxx!

With a friend refer, book Crystal for 4pm slot. When she entered the room, I was horrified to see a fat lady! I asked to change but she insist I have booked her to give her a chance or she will lose face going out the room. My heart softened & I ask her just mosha for me. Her skill was ok but the ass digging was really uncomfortable! She wanted to massage my front but I said don't need. She said since then I just pay for half session $30. However, she said since I didn't let her earn the hx part, I need pay her tip. I asked how much & she said $20 to compensate wasting her time!

At this moment I was dame angry & told her off that I wanted change lady but she insist mosha for me! I said I will only give $10 tip. She said ok then I went shower. When I dressed up & pass her $50, she said no need change the balance $10 rite? I said NO, we agreed on $10 tip which all in include mosha is $40! & she kept the $50 note. I left the place an angry man!

EW if you are seeing this pls educate your girl! Customers have the right to change girl if they are not comfortable! Biz are not easy come so don't let this kind of thing happened again!

Dragon618
12-04-2011, 06:12 PM
Bro,what's the damage?

robert333
12-04-2011, 08:34 PM
Normally i hold on to my $50 first and ask if they have change.

If they say no change then i say i go downstairs get change.

Cfm they come out with the change.

Sounds like rap.

ZicoGomez
12-04-2011, 10:21 PM
Don't really want to post any FR here with AV still "hawking" around... But just had the worst experience with Crystal at EW joint at Jxx Bxxxx!

With a friend refer, book Crystal for 4pm slot. ................

At this moment I was dame angry & told her off that I wanted change lady but she insist mosha for me! I said I will only give $10 tip. She said ok then I went shower. When I dressed up & pass her $50, she said no need change the balance $10 rite? I said NO, we agreed on $10 tip which all in include mosha is $40! & she kept the $50 note. I left the place an angry man!

Bro, surprising your FR is a whole lot of difference from jswk1 and guyplatnum earlier. I'm confused. So is Chrystal good or bad? But i guess must be fat, like you say. At first I thought of giving her a try, but now think twice.

fernandocharles
12-04-2011, 10:38 PM

But a bro told me EW is not always working nowadays. She only comes in at certain times or upon request.

songest
13-04-2011, 01:58 PM
When I dressed up & pass her $50, she said no need change the balance $10 rite? I said NO, we agreed on $10 tip which all in include mosha is $40! & she kept the $50 note. I left the place an angry man!

Normally i hold on to my $50 first and ask if they have change.
If they say no change then i say i go downstairs get change.
Cfm they come out with the change.
Sounds like rap.

Hi bro redrooster,
Sorry to hear about your bad experience. Besides bro robert333 method, I bring 4 ten dollar notes plus 50dollar notes with me so that I can pay the exact agreed amount, thus avoiding getting into "no change given back" situation.

fernandocharles
14-04-2011, 02:16 AM
Was told EW's joint got raided by AV this pm. And my buddy was the suay one that got caught red handed with the girl otj. Sigh! Heard the girl kana jia lat but don't know what happen after that.

owen10
14-04-2011, 02:37 AM

With a friend refer, book Crystal for 4pm slot. When she entered the room, I was horrified to see a fat lady! I asked to change but she insist I have booked her to give her a chance or she will lose face going out the room. My heart softened & I ask her just mosha for me. Her skill was ok but the ass digging was really uncomfortable! She wanted to massage my front but I said don't need. She said since then I just pay for half session $30. However, she said since I didn't let her earn the hx part, I need pay her tip. I asked how much & she said $20 to compensate wasting her time!

EW if you are seeing this pls educate your girl! Customers have the right to change girl if they are not comfortable! Biz are not easy come so don't let this kind of thing happened again!

dunno whthr to laugh (d comical way u wrote) or sympathise with u when i read yr FR.

her attitude cannot br cordoned n typically PRC behaviour which i also had similar experience long ago. the trick is to be firm with them n give only what had been promised even if it means creating an ugly scene to complain to boss. like some bros always suggest, bring along more $10 notes to prevent such sticky situations which make yr blood pressure boil unneccessarily.

NorthGuy
14-04-2011, 02:49 PM
Was told EW's joint got raided by AV this pm. And my buddy was the suay one that got caught red handed with the girl otj. Sigh! Heard the girl kana jia lat but don't know what happen after that.

Guess some of the gal's attitude turn off some bros and they made a complaint to AV too. Nothing new in this trade. Somemore recently "wind is very strong."

Evilhawk
14-04-2011, 10:31 PM
Somemore recently "wind is very strong."

yea...especially GE is round the corner...

69Sniper
15-04-2011, 02:20 PM
yea...especially GE is round the corner...

aiyoyo brudders tink u all better be careful as i tink somebody posted saw police van raid jln besar area leh.....:p

fernandocharles
16-04-2011, 03:36 AM
aiyoyo brudders tink u all better be careful as i tink somebody posted saw police van raid jln besar area leh.....:p

The only way to be most careful is to abstain from all HC and PCC on your own. :D

robert333
16-04-2011, 04:21 AM
Already left so little HC n TN and now even less after the raid :(

musclewildmanz
16-04-2011, 05:58 AM
pls share location with me thanks

jaikun1990
16-04-2011, 07:54 PM
Despite the winds, still decided to have my monthly dose of mosha. Went there to find KiKi back, so I still chose her.
She like damn proud that she has a customer to service, kept saying 'he's my customer' to the other girls. Naturally the session turned out well.
Will not FR since I have already FR-ed twice on her.
I have to agree with bros that she was cool at the first meeting, but once she gets to know you that all the GFE will come.
And yes, it seems the joint is affected by the winds as KiKi don't dare to remove her top totally anymore, so if got AV can faster pull back down.

Qwer321
05-05-2011, 11:55 AM
This thread seems quiet,, any bro went this joint recently.. Was keen to go try Kiki..

fernandocharles
05-05-2011, 10:58 PM
This thread seems quiet,, any bro went this joint recently.. Was keen to go try Kiki..

Chelsea just went and start a new thread mah.

forrestcat
05-05-2011, 11:04 PM

Hi Bro, i just came back from a session with Kiki.
Dun wanna post too much info here as av is watching.
She was wearing a red g-string and she was very polite.
All i can say is, her attitude has improved a lot since the last time i had a session with her last year :D

ZicoGomez
06-05-2011, 12:18 AM
All i can say is, her attitude has improved a lot since the last time i had a session with her last year :D

Is she good? Previous report about her was not quite good. Can pm me and share more info. Tks bro.

iceman99
06-05-2011, 01:02 AM
Bros, can pm me the contact? Tqvm

Qwer321
06-05-2011, 08:36 AM

Hmm.. Glad to hear that attitude has improve, cause seems to see a lot of negative comment on her attitude previously.
Guess it's time to give it a try..:D

Is she the only SYT there? Anyone else good to recommend recently? Will be bringing another bro down , don't want him to be disappointed in the first visit.

forrestcat
06-05-2011, 12:07 PM
Hmm.. Glad to hear that attitude has improve, cause seems to see a lot of negative comment on her attitude previously.
Guess it's time to give it a try..:D

Is she the only SYT there? Anyone else good to recommend recently? Will be bringing another bro down , don't want him to be disappointed in the first visit.

Hi Bro, actually i didn't make any bookings.
I just went down to try my luck.
So happened it was her turn.
I didn't manage to see any SYT there yesteday except her :D

Qwer321
06-05-2011, 05:42 PM
Just had a session with Kiki.
Definitely don't have a problem with the attitude.
Overall was a pleasant experience, maybe she have change for the better compared to the past ba.. In terms of looks, she's definitely the top choice there...

marktaylor
07-05-2011, 03:54 PM
Hi bros,

Abit late with my FR.
Went there without appt. Got assigned a lady called Qing Qing. Looks quite alright. Pettite size with bog eyes.
Msg is good, firm and ask if strength is OK or if any body part needs to msg more. Very service oriented cos she got down to clean my feet when i got out of the attached bathroom.

Location wise, quite discreet la, small entrance partially blocked by a pillar.

Name: Qing Qing
Bood size: C (think it's enhanced le...)
Massage: 7.5/10
HJ: 8/10 (puts her finger into anus to msg. Shiok!!)
Overall: 7/10
DMG: $50 (HJ). Optional Boob msg: $80
RTM: of course.

U Boat
07-05-2011, 11:07 PM
Hi TS, can pm location? Sound good and like to try mosha... heard but no chance to have a good 1. thanks in advance