PDA

View Full Version : This friday 10dec

manfon
07-12-2010, 11:54 PM
Am planning a swing session this friday morning..

Couples only..

We are in our early to mid 30s and are experience in full swing for a number of years.. we are looking for a few more like minded couples to join us.. soft or full is open...

Again.. couples only..

please pm me for details..

ColourBlindx2
08-12-2010, 09:45 AM
Am planning a swing session this friday morning..

Couples only..

We are in our early to mid 30s and are experience in full swing for a number of years.. we are looking for a few more like minded couples to join us.. soft or full is open...

Again.. couples only..

please pm me for details..

Morning only ah??? evening cannot???

jack3237
08-12-2010, 12:25 PM
what about late late evening

panasonic1
08-12-2010, 01:12 PM
hi, do u invite audience? i don mind paying to view

panasonic1
08-12-2010, 01:13 PM
hi, do u invite audience? i don mimd to pay for viewing

manfon
08-12-2010, 09:47 PM
Morning only ah??? evening cannot???

this week.. morning only..

ColourBlindx2
08-12-2010, 10:17 PM
this week.. morning only..

But but but......we can only make it in the evening :(

Colourblind f

calex
08-12-2010, 10:28 PM
take mc or apply leave loh

ColourBlindx2
08-12-2010, 10:33 PM
take mc or apply leave loh

Calex, so you want me to cancel all of my pre-arranged appointments, and for the new CB-M to take urgent leave.............just to swing?

Colourblind f

calex
09-12-2010, 04:15 PM
Calex, so you want me to cancel all of my pre-arranged appointments, and for the new CB-M to take urgent leave.............just to swing?

Colourblind f

ignore my stupid comment .welcome u and your bf ..

julianfu
09-12-2010, 04:31 PM
count me in . [email protected]
let us know the location and time.

manfon
09-12-2010, 11:12 PM
venue confirmed.
Time: 10am

those interested. drop me an pm with your tel contact.

3 couples confirmed now.
looking for 2 more.

manfon
09-12-2010, 11:13 PM
But but but......we can only make it in the evening :(

Colourblind f

then next week lor

naturegreen
10-12-2010, 12:11 AM
So swing already? Swang or swung?

manfon
10-12-2010, 12:13 AM
not sure which country you are in.. but it's just past midnight on 10dec... it's another 9 hours b4 action.. i can write an FR for you..

water_boi
10-12-2010, 08:28 AM
swing in the morning? not a bad idea...

manfon
16-12-2010, 04:08 PM
Quick FR. Swing didn't happen as plan as the other 2 couples could only make it at 1pm but we did have a great 4some with another chinese couples.
I will call them A & S.

Venue: Hotel at Central area.

Room: Decent size. MY first time there but according to the other couple.. it was used as a meeting place before as it was pretty discreet with ample parking lots.

Anyway, A and S came abit late. S was wearing a simple green dress but her body was in great shape with the dress wrapping around her nicely. We met before so this wasnt our first meeting so we settled in pretty quickly in the room..

session started with my gal (C) giving me a BJ, I was enjoying myself with A&S besides us watching at C went deepthroat with slurping sound... very soon A got horny and started to roam S body.. i took the liberty on S's smooth body as C continue to suck me hard... just as i was enjoying myself.. very quickly.. S and C interchange themselves.. and I have S attacking my manhood.. then she looked at me and whispered to me.. (not sure if A heard) that im quite big..i look at her and just smile.. At the same time, A was having his own great time with C going down on him and he was moving his hands to C two C cuppers..

Soon, A cap himself and started to bang C in missionary while I was still enjoying my BJ from S... well.. seeing C moans getting louder. S signal for me to bang her as well.. I went missionary on her for first 10mins.. then i turn her around and have S riding me.. and she rode like a teenager... i was surprise by her .. she was grinding herself to climax too.. soon she lower her lips to my ear and whisper again that I am quite energetic.. looks like she is a talker in bed.. im not so much into talking frankly.. maybe because im a guy so i just reply her and say.. do you like it? and i just kept on pumping her.. finally took my first load at doggie.. and it seems that A and C have also ended at the same time...

We lie on bed.. chit chat abit and watch some dumb ancient chinese movie on TV.. after about 10mins.. i started to roam C body and signal for her to give me a BJ which she obliged with some of her best tongue actions.. i always like C's BJ.. it's just the right amount of tongue movement and sucking power... very quickly A slid his manhood into S as well and started to pump her.... one thing to note is S moaning is really nice and sexy loud....at one point I Was worried the hotel owner hearing us as i am sure sound proofing is not done at all at such a old hotel... anyway.. the 2nd round was quite short.. i CIM into C and A shot into S...

showered and left for lunch together..

well.. the other couple msg me at 1pm asking if we are still around.. well , it was too late.. so.. til next time..

manfon
19-12-2010, 10:11 PM
Looking to try another swing session this coming Wed night, starting from 10pm..
interested couples please leave me a msg.. thks

manfon
21-12-2010, 01:26 PM
Any keen couples?