PDA

View Full Version : Your FAV Position 2 CUM with

NewMartin
07-12-2010, 08:53 PM
Simple enuff what position other bros here like to end with ..
i like missonary, use to like doggie alot till i found out the expression of the gal cumming together with you is priceless..keke:p

Arucard
07-12-2010, 09:22 PM
missonary fav.......

tomvoyeur
07-12-2010, 09:46 PM
Has to be DOGGIE lol...With mirrors to boot. :D

terra-cotta
07-12-2010, 09:47 PM
I like riding.

OkoBoko
07-12-2010, 09:53 PM
Got to be missionary.:p

koalapoke
07-12-2010, 10:03 PM
fav is to stand while the girl kneels infront of little brother while i wank myself and cum on her face.:)

Alf1977
07-12-2010, 10:53 PM
Missionary more song for me.

agrip
08-12-2010, 12:08 AM
voted DOGGY !!!

havana
08-12-2010, 12:19 AM
Missionary!!! cos I am in control and i can suck my gal breast or kiss her:D

foooah
08-12-2010, 12:41 AM
in her mouth, sucking it

F400
08-12-2010, 01:25 AM
1)Reverse cowgirl.
2) doggie while standing up.

carlsjw
08-12-2010, 01:45 AM
My favourite is man on top but my gf prefers she on top as she can control her speed to make me cum. She feeds on my suffering :D

NewMartin
08-12-2010, 09:18 AM
I like riding.

riding motor or wad ??? cow-boy is it ?:rolleyes:

BiRd13
08-12-2010, 10:33 AM
Either missionary.. when can see her expression when we cum together...
or like bro koalapoke said... Standing, and cumming on her face/mouth... (If she allow)

myhobby
08-12-2010, 10:37 AM
Helicopter

needsomeone76
08-12-2010, 12:05 PM
Doggy on bed BUT with Left Hand pulling her left shoulder upwards towards you (meaning her body arch backwards) and right hand grabbing her breast.. :D

kaisin64
08-12-2010, 12:35 PM
bros, i love doggie but i think there are many more patterns i never try before so maybe some kind soul here can list out the different styles so i can try it the next time:D

i only know scissors, doggie, missionary and lift-to-fuck but can't try cos me not strong enough:p

thanks.

NewMartin
08-12-2010, 12:56 PM
Either missionary.. when can see her expression when we cum together...
or like bro koalapoke said... Standing, and cumming on her face/mouth... (If she allow)

usually my GF cum when she do Cow-Girl...:)

needsomeone76
08-12-2010, 01:26 PM
usually my GF cum when she do Cow-Girl...:)

Thats always a good and fast way for a gal to cum..

Shiok right? can see her breast and her facial expression when she cum while riding you.. hehehe :D

NewMartin
08-12-2010, 01:29 PM
Thats always a good and fast way for a gal to cum..

Shiok right? can see her breast and her facial expression when she cum while riding you.. hehehe :D

yeah very the shiok lor..i always make her cum first..then i cum...oh ya hor..when u free n wanna go for beer at T.P..plz PM me your number lei..cheers:)

waiwaiz
08-12-2010, 01:57 PM
missionary with both her legs up on my shoulder. sometime move even more forward , both her knee cap touching her neh neh....giving her deep piling.........hohoho shiok sia.

one more.......both facing each other, her legs above mine and i juz thrust in........like two gals sharing a dildo......not sure wats this style call...spider fighting style....keke..:):)

freezetheDB
08-12-2010, 03:52 PM
definitely into her mouth

NewMartin
08-12-2010, 05:22 PM
definitely into her mouth

bro is accidental pre cum as risky as we ejaculating in our GF mouth?:)

alvin36
08-12-2010, 05:41 PM
either doggie or missionary is fine for me.

By the way, there are some gals, the pussy is too low, not suitable for missionary, unless put pillow below her ass. Also, some gal, pussy is too high, not suitable for doggie. Do you guys experience this ?

oneheart
08-12-2010, 06:11 PM
My friend told me its woman on top because hc no proper mattress so hard to bounce tgr, making screwing hard. I agree n also i love the view of the ger on top getting breathless as she bounce vigorously, the sight of her flying boobs is another incentive. I love to see her face too.

mamamiakuku
08-12-2010, 06:27 PM
on her face!!! stand of crouch.. does not matter

NewMartin
08-12-2010, 06:44 PM
My friend told me its woman on top because hc no proper mattress so hard to bounce tgr, making screwing hard. I agree n also i love the view of the ger on top getting breathless as she bounce vigorously, the sight of her flying boobs is another incentive. I love to see her face too.

Its a bird, its a plane, no its flying boobs! keke:D

NewMartin
08-12-2010, 09:33 PM
missonary fav.......

me too keke:p

sticky5
09-12-2010, 01:03 AM
Doggy and having the gal's back against the wall lifting one leg up is one good position.

Consperm
09-12-2010, 02:16 AM
definetly with her kneeling down while licking ur balls n u squirt all over her face letting it drip n her lick e cum off her lips... yummy!!

NewMartin
09-12-2010, 10:28 AM
definetly with her kneeling down while licking ur balls n u squirt all over her face letting it drip n her lick e cum off her lips... yummy!!

how u know its ''yummy''?:p

cumranger69
09-12-2010, 10:37 AM
I am more hard core.

Doing doggie with a mirror to see her shiok expression while pulling her hair back like riding a horse. The other hand spanking her ass hard and her panty stuffed into her mouth. Incidentally, she likes being smacked hard...:D

NewMartin
09-12-2010, 12:40 PM
I am more hard core.

Doing doggie with a mirror to see her shiok expression while pulling her hair back like riding a horse. The other hand spanking her ass hard and her panty stuffed into her mouth. Incidentally, she likes being smacked hard...:D

Bro juz try sex position savvy...it may be tempting to just sit back and enjoy the scenery, but if you’d like to really rock her world, tease her breasts and nipples with your tongue and trace the curve of her waist with your fingers.. these moves will magnify her pleasure...:)

FucKDeviL
09-12-2010, 01:02 PM
I like in the mouth and face. As you are able to see all my cum dripping for her mouth and face.

That show how much achievement i am.

NewMartin
09-12-2010, 01:04 PM
I like in the mouth and face. As you are able to see all my cum dripping for her mouth and face.

That show how much achievement i am.

Any Testimonial Evidence or FR :rolleyes:

whiteangelcsh
09-12-2010, 01:07 PM
http://www.sexinfo101.com/sexualpositions.shtml

Ronsee
09-12-2010, 03:10 PM
Missionary.

Can french her deeply when i cum...feeling damm shiok as we tongue fight vigorously when i m cumming...just need to whisper into her ear i m cumming and automatically it follows with a deep frenching from my gf.

This experience is priceless...and my gf does it to perfection :D

bigbirdbird
09-12-2010, 03:19 PM
Of course the most ancient way is missionary :p ....... but then also the cow girl types - why I say types is because it's either like she's kneeling or squatting type both different pace where squatting type will be more shiok and fast and for kneeling type will be more slowly not so furious like squatting :D

Missionary.

Can french her deeply when i cum...feeling damm shiok as we tongue fight vigorously when i m cumming...just need to whisper into her ear i m cumming and automatically it follows with a deep frenching from my gf.

Yes Yes I luv that feeling also :p

sex4LiFe
09-12-2010, 03:33 PM
Had an ex last time who lurv the idea of me doggie-fuck her for like 30-45 seconds...take out my rod filled with her cunt juice all over... and shove it in her mouth for some deep-throating actions. This will go on and on until I unload all over her face and mouth. Sometimes if I'm still hard, I'll fuck her again and repeat the same action.

She claimed that this makes her feel damn kinky.. and the unusual mix of my pre-cum + her cunt juice + my cum gives her the ultimate feeling of a VERY DIRTY GIRL.

Damnnn... i missed my ex. :(

Alf1977
09-12-2010, 03:58 PM
http://www.sexinfo101.com/sexualpositions.shtml

Thanks for the link bro, there are really many different positions which I
don't even know they exist..

Goalie
10-12-2010, 08:48 AM
At least you had been forewarned.

Don't be "tricked".

TS is full of lies and deceit. Always create his own forum to lure is preys. Please read all the previous pages for full info.

I have to agree with uncle ho.

TS despicable characters are questionable. Don't fall prey to him. Earlier he wanted to prove that I am cheongster and wants my Singapore telephone number.Any person with sound mind will not want to be with this guy.

Don't be a victim. He wants you to pay for all his expenses including his share of funs.

Read my signature for the article with regards to TS

Pls look at his signature and you will understand what I meant.

Please read my signature.

Ronsee
10-12-2010, 09:32 AM
Pls look at his signature and you will understand what I meant.

Please read my signature.

Come to think of it...this New Martin guy also PMed me a few times asking me to upz his points to 'support' him....

He even jio me to HCM to meet him and he said he will buy me coffees.

Well if what bro Goalie said is true than its sad to know New Martin is like that....

Just my 2 cents

Cheers
Ronsee

NewMartin
10-12-2010, 12:00 PM
Come to think of it...this New Martin guy also PMed me a few times asking me to upz his points to 'support' him....

Well if what bro Goalie said is true than its sad to know New Martin is like that....

Just my 2 cents

Cheers
Ronsee

sometimes never waste jealousy on a real man like me.. it is the imaginary man that supplants us all in the long run...the jealous are troublesome to others, but a torment to themselves...:)

Intel Ops
10-12-2010, 12:53 PM

Just my 2 cents

Cheers
Ronsee

Smart guy. Now you know the truth. :D

NewMartin
10-12-2010, 01:33 PM
psychologically abnormal, mentally deranged...very negative impression on my tread..bros help me to eradicate them! :)

honii
10-12-2010, 02:11 PM
Missionary !!! Can hug her tightly and kiss her while we cum together.

NewMartin
10-12-2010, 02:15 PM
Missionary !!! Can hug her tightly and kiss her while we cum together.

tis position make it easier for women to achieve orgasm...:) wad do u tink?

honii
10-12-2010, 02:23 PM
I think it depends on how you position ... i think her hips must be move up and your dick can grind the top of her pussy. So need to lift up her legs and spread them...but not all girls can be done this way

crystal2005
10-12-2010, 02:33 PM
Woman on top or reverse cowboy :) damn shiok... or in gal asshole, fuck i love this...

NewMartin
10-12-2010, 02:45 PM
I think it depends on how you position ... i think her hips must be move up and your dick can grind the top of her pussy. So need to lift up her legs and spread them...but not all girls can be done this way

wow thanks for your instantaneous response..cheers..:)

Goalie
11-12-2010, 11:18 AM

Just my 2 cents

Cheers
Ronsee

This is who TS NM hypocrisy was. Lure you in and conned you to pay. His objectives are to ensure you pay for him and his fees.

If you need to go hcm you just need to pm the seniors base there in the Vietnam - HCM (Thread 2) and you can enjoy yourself without being ripped off.

There were a few of his new friends deserted him after learning who he was and wonder why he never pay for his share and why so much more expensive when he brought them there to cheong.

BiRd13
11-12-2010, 01:05 PM

You are right... But basically, depend on individual too...
Some do will orgasm even normal missionary, and some may not...

Best way is to lift up her legs (in missionary pose), and put in on your shoulder... If not, the other way is to bend her knees, close it, and push it near her breast or touches her breast area.... Heard that due to such, the vagina are 'close', hence makes one more easier to cum...

But again, like I said, depend on individual too =)

NewMartin
11-12-2010, 02:55 PM
You are right... But basically, depend on individual too...
Some do will orgasm even normal missionary, and some may not...

Best way is to lift up her legs (in missionary pose), and put in on your shoulder... If not, the other way is to bend her knees, close it, and push it near her breast or touches her breast area.... Heard that due to such, the vagina are 'close', hence makes one more easier to cum...

But again, like I said, depend on individual too =)

si bei experience hor..keke:D

jnudes
11-12-2010, 06:30 PM
I love doggie and i hope one day i can achieve CIM (CUM-IN-MOUTH)

DickHead7
12-12-2010, 02:21 PM
My fav gotta be doggie coupled with Roll Royces position :)

TitsWarlord
13-12-2010, 10:04 AM
I love my wife doing cowboy on me with her bending over.. The best view for a pair of C cup mountains.. For her is doggie as she loves me penetrate deeply into her..

tomvoyeur
13-12-2010, 10:17 AM
Still on this topic - Better still - cum on face on 10 girls with glowing faces after multiple Os.....*Dreaming early in the morning* LOL :D

DIDI
13-12-2010, 10:35 AM
fuck at the end of the bed when two leg high in the air !!!!!!!!!!!aim at her face when cum!!!!!!!!!!! :)

(o)(o) Tuner
13-12-2010, 03:37 PM
"Give it to me" is wat she loves to say. She would go down on her knees and open her mouth, getting ready to receive all my precious cum. "Yes honey, I am cumming", and without hesitation, I squirt streams and streams of hot sticky cum into her mouth and all over her face.

It's very messy though, but she just simply love playing with those hot sticky cum. Licking every drop and spitting out again on my cock and sucking it back. :D

makka111
13-12-2010, 04:17 PM
Doggy is definitely my money shot. CIM is a close second (depends on sex partner).:D

CrazyPig
26-12-2010, 10:01 PM
Definitely Cow Girl, love to see her tits bounce up and down and her expression. Then you give rev up your thrust and really make her ride on a wild horse. When she comes makes your whole groin area bathing with her cum juice

second comes DOGGY! Ass up in the air and drill her hard and finger fuck her arsehole

fatscrewu
27-12-2010, 01:21 PM
missionary first, followed by doggie and finally back to missionary with her 2 legs on my shoulder and i will hug her tight and kissing her as I cum into her hot cunt. keep pumping as i cum and feel her pussy sucking up every drop of my love juice. after that pull out the dick and let her suck me dry. That is really shiok.

scarecrow
28-12-2010, 12:59 AM

Get a pillow or cushion and put in under her lower-back/ butt.

Lionrod32
28-12-2010, 05:42 PM
After doggy fucking then insert into fb mouth for a cim finale ( shiok )

j0n`_8
26-01-2011, 05:28 PM
For me quite standard. We'll fuck then when I am cumming, I will take out and put into her mouth then mouth fuck her till I CIM. She's totally ok with me literally fucking hre mouth.

whitegals
26-01-2011, 11:57 PM
Best position is cowgirl, but not on the bed, but sitting in a high chair with a high back. So you can lean and her legs are off the ground, so you can insert all the way in. When you shoot, can seriously feel the cum erupt through her pussy and her expression when you fill her up is something that burns into your mind. :D

bigbirdbird
27-01-2011, 12:52 PM
Best position is cowgirl, but not on the bed, but sitting in a high chair with a high back.

No need hair chair lah , at the toilet bowl or in the bathroom sink also can :p

CyberRod
27-01-2011, 12:59 PM

Bro... Do you know how uncomfortable that is...? Unless she's a quick cummer... Else, back will be sore man.... :p

bigbirdbird
27-01-2011, 01:32 PM
Bro... Do you know how uncomfortable that is...? Unless she's a quick cummer... Else, back will be sore man....

That's the point mah ... I'm sure the gal will cum fast fast one :p ... also depends on how you position yourself :D

Maybe some ideas of these positions can help you guys imagine :D

http://www.shooshshare.com/upload/2011-01-26/1296106945.jpg

http://www.shooshshare.com/upload/2011-01-26/1296106944.jpg

http://www.shooshshare.com/upload/2011-01-26/1296106942.jpg

http://www.shooshshare.com/upload/2011-01-26/1296106940.jpg

http://www.shooshshare.com/upload/2011-01-26/1296106939.jpg

Pilot Preceda
27-01-2011, 05:34 PM
For me quite standard. We'll fuck then when I am cumming, I will take out and put into her mouth then mouth fuck her till I CIM. She's totally ok with me literally fucking hre mouth.

exactly the same here + show me the cum in her mouth + gargle + swallow...

whitegals
27-01-2011, 11:57 PM

Toilet bowl is too low, if her legs can reach the ground then u cannot have her in that helpless position where she cannot adjust the level of penetration by you. :D

belowthebelt
28-01-2011, 03:01 PM
My FB I'm her early 40s loves facial so before I cum, will remove the CD and with her lying down, hold my dick and start stroking till my cum covers her face, mouth and cheeks. Awesome sight. She will then sick it dry till soft

relaxguy
01-02-2011, 01:27 PM
doggie her, then turn around missionary, then when almost want to cum stand up and spray all over her hair, face, neck and breast. After "machine gunning" her, lower the dick into her mouth to suck it clean. ...

bispak
01-02-2011, 02:01 PM
CIM is the best. esp when her tongue is still swirling when u cum