PDA

View Full Version : Lunae's Gift for X'mas~

FiliaLunae
06-12-2010, 10:37 AM
o mater lunae~

Hi-ho-a-merry-oh~ It's X'mas and Lunae is here to give a present!

I've only got 1 contact, but I assure you that she is kinky, and horny! :D

However, please do not spam me asking me for her stats. I only know that she is 19-22years old this year.

You might ask why I don't know what her stats are. Coz I'm a FL here, and I don't take down other girls' stats. I like my men better.

One thing she also mention is that you can call her - please mention that you are from SBF, and she might charge you lesser (or not at all!)!

Her name is Sherrine.

I promise you a SHOCKINGLY good time! Yes, you heard me! She is THAT good. ;)

Now that you've fallen hook, line and sinker, you'd be asking: HOW TO GET HER NUMBER??
Very easy - just PM me! See that Private Messaging tool? Click on it, and PM FiliaLunae NOW!

To those brothers who have Sherrine's contact, kindly give it out as well. I can't afford to have my PM flooded with the newbies asking for her contact.

For those who have contacted Sherrine before, kindly leave an FR here.

I claim no responsibility for any injuries or harm caused by Sherrine (she's one wild girl!), mentally, physically, spiritually and/or wallet-ly.

Disclaimer: Sherrine used to have some threads in SBF. If you're smart and let your big head up there rule your small head down there, you will go and research and read her threads and FR.

mr_missile
06-12-2010, 11:46 AM
my dear, you are really so mischievous and cheeky! i like! ;)

Didi~wa~Didi
06-12-2010, 01:39 PM
You are most generous girl. Kor kor here also caught the spirit and will give way to all newbies to have their go first! :D

PUMIT
06-12-2010, 03:51 PM
Indeed it will be shockingly welcomed

FiliaLunae
06-12-2010, 10:19 PM
As mentioned! Please PM Didi~wa~Didi kor kor also for Sherrine's contact!!

DWD-kor kor, you got her correct number mah? Coz later we both give out different number, ppl will sure come gan us. hahahahah
~

Edit: After reading through the 20+++ PMs I got, here are some pointers for those who are thinking to PM me:

READ THIS EFFING CAREFULLY:

1. I am a girl. Please do not start your PM with "hi bro". It's just wrong. hahah

1b. Please do not start your PM with "Hi Filia" either. "Filia" means "daughter" - I am no daughter of yours (ewwwww).

2. I am a WORKING GIRL in SBF. For further details, please see points 3 and 4.

3. That means I am a FL. I charge for sexual gratification (both yours and mine ;) ). Sherrine may or may not charge for her 'services'.

4a. If you would like to book me, please refer to my FL thread - you're smart enough to find it by yourself, I think.

4b. Sherrine disappeared from SBF a while back, but I'm simply helping everyone here. PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME FOR HER DAMAGES - I DO NOT KNOW.

4c. If you want to know my damages, stats etc., kindly refer to point 3 and 4a.

5. Do not give me a one-liner like "PM FiliaLunae NOW". I will 1. not reply you, or 2. give you some nonsense answer.

6. I will not give the contact to members in SBF who have at least 3 points or more. My reply-PM will explain more to you. HOWEVER, if you're still adamant on meeting this awesome lady, you will have to promise me a few things that I will mention to you in the PM as well.

7. My motive for this thread is to spread SHOCKINGLY good fun and joy this X'mas season, as it's my 2nd year in SBF and I thought I'd celebrate~

Thanks everyone.

*goes back to replying PMs*

~

Last edit for the night: Please post up FRs for Sherrine if she asks. Thanks!!!

tonberry
06-12-2010, 10:39 PM
Omg Sherrine!!!

joseph_lin
06-12-2010, 11:11 PM
the destroyer.. sherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrine...

FiliaLunae
06-12-2010, 11:17 PM
You guys are spoilers of my X'mas gift =.="""

SG Obama
06-12-2010, 11:18 PM
What's the deal abt Sherrine? *curious*

whiteangelcsh
06-12-2010, 11:25 PM
Pm Lunae for more details if u are keen to try on Sherrine.

Guys, dun spoil Lunae's kind intent leh. Let those who are unsure explore themselves. Such gems are hard to come by and those who aren't trained shld give Sherrine a try to understand the real taste of wat extraordinary experiences she hv to offer.

Have fun and pls post FR thereafter.

tookara
07-12-2010, 01:55 AM
ups for your thread

owl888
07-12-2010, 10:39 AM
Camping for FR. Upzz thread oso. :)

FiliaLunae
07-12-2010, 04:32 PM
Lol!

Right.

Since some people are so jealous that I'm giving out Sherrine's (not Sharine, my dear) contact to the point that they had to zap me (yes, I'm petty like that) then I shan't bother anymore.

And since no one gets my joke here, I shall still say that the gift I wanted to give the brothers in SBF is that:

You should never contact someone whom you've never done further research on.

Sorry to have taken up bandwidth, mods. X=

mr_missile
07-12-2010, 05:14 PM
And since no one gets my joke here, I shall still say that the gift I wanted to give the brothers in SBF is that:

no more xmas gift liao? ;)
some guys are just....just....arrrggghhh....:rolleyes:

Cuntworth
07-12-2010, 05:53 PM
Am i late??? :D:D

alan0338
07-12-2010, 06:04 PM
6. I will not give the contact to members in SBF who have at least 3 points or more.

Last edit for the night: Please post up FRs for Sherrine if she asks. Thanks!!!

wa lao eh, dun qualify leh, i want her ctc leh sis.pls pls pls pm me ....:D

its a good deal!! :D

Am i late??? :D

yup late like me, but u dun qualfiy also la...:D

chixsticks
07-12-2010, 06:30 PM
wa lao eh, dun qualify leh, i want her ctc leh sis.pls pls pls pm me ....:D

you just need to write one "out of this world" FR on her like:

looks: 9.9/10
body: 10/10
BBBJ: 11/10
Frenching: 12/10
FJ : 13/10
GFE : 14/10
Overall : 15/10!!!

three days later you should have enough points left to qualify for ctc;)

Cuntworth
07-12-2010, 08:42 PM
you just need to write one "out of this world" FR on her like:

looks: 9.9/10
body: 10/10
BBBJ: 11/10
Frenching: 12/10
FJ : 13/10
GFE : 14/10
Overall : 15/10!!!

three days later you should have enough points left to qualify for ctc;)

Dun noe can "Survived" from the hotel room bo??? :D:D hear SHE is a Hyper Active SEX Machine!!! :D

ColourBlindx2
07-12-2010, 09:47 PM
I cant stop laughing man......... Sherine!! I've heard of this legendary humanoid, but never met that person before!

Colourblind f

S.B.Y.1
07-12-2010, 11:15 PM
May Pak also throw in two more "elves" for Mas (bros) here who may want to spruce up their sexapade further.

CQueen and SbfArmPai :eek:

Great thread Sis FiliaLunae :cool:

FiliaLunae
07-12-2010, 11:59 PM
"u r too much....wat has she done to u...chicken laughing at duck"

Lol!! That's kinda funny.

She hasn't done anything to me, but I'd like to think that I'm helping to fulfill her fantasies.

Didn't anyone read The New Paper on like, Sunday or something? People like Sherrine are just scared to grow old alone.

No one wants to be alone.

stealth7849
08-12-2010, 12:07 AM
Hi Bro, can do me a favour, pm me her contact, yhks

owl888
08-12-2010, 10:50 AM
Hi Bro, can do me a favour, pm me her contact, yhks

Bro, TS is a she lol again! :D :D

Didi~wa~Didi
08-12-2010, 01:17 PM
Girl girl, i said i will give way (seeam) to noobs who wanna cheong haha. To sherrine, dis the season of give n take ya?! hehe.

killermatter
10-12-2010, 12:08 AM
OMG. This is pure bullying. Poor boys begging for it.

Zac Mistri
10-12-2010, 10:27 AM
I cant stop laughing man......... Sherine!! I've heard of this legendary humanoid, but never met that person before!

Colourblind f

Legendary?!?! Okay time to PM ts for contact. Hope she is kind to a newb like me.

water_boi
10-12-2010, 12:45 PM
Legendary?!?! Okay time to PM ts for contact. Hope she is kind to a newb like me.

do a search on Sherrine, and you will know what CB-F meant by Legendary liao....

Zac Mistri
13-12-2010, 01:44 PM
Found this thread (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=18045&highlight=Sherrine)

OMG! No need to PM me!

handcell
13-12-2010, 06:19 PM
so far ..still no Fr??

jasdude
14-12-2010, 09:33 AM
its a season to be holey ! lalalalalalalalala
time to drink and do all follies ! lalalalalalalalala

:D