PDA

View Full Version : Massage svr at parklane

Hollonite
04-12-2010, 08:05 PM
Bros ,,

ive just come back from a massage svr at parklane level3 the spa name is ( blue jingjing )

Most gals there are ard 30+ ( still lookable)

boobs lover can go for a try.

svr is good on the massage and 1hr is = $40
massage = 6/10
FJ = yes (need to neg with the gal) ( after FJ give u a cup of drinks )
FJ=$120 ( neg with the gals also ) try bring it down .
HJ= $60 ( neg with the gals also ) can bring down to $50
if u dont have much $$ can place ur HP there and than head down to level1 to withdraw.

so damage is 120+40 ( if non neg )

They will not chase on time.
( just to share this )

soundworks
04-12-2010, 09:02 PM
Bro,any looker there?

owen10
05-12-2010, 03:12 PM
Bro,any looker there?

i often go to the L2 coffeeshop for my curry puff. sometimes will take a walk upstairs to chk out BJJ. imo, disappointing so far. what i saw were MILFs in their mid to late 30s. no looker, but if u dun hiam maybe still ok ok lah. i reckon u can get better value for the urban retreat nearby.:D

Hollonite
05-12-2010, 03:20 PM
i often go to the L2 coffeeshop for my curry puff. sometimes will take a walk upstairs to chk out BJJ. imo, disappointing so far. what i saw were MILFs in their mid to late 30s. no looker, but if u dun hiam maybe still ok ok lah. i reckon u can get better value for the urban retreat nearby.:D

So far there isn't any bbj there as I've check out, most gal confrim near 30 or late 30s but if u bros go there do neg with them as for the $$. Spent can greatly spent on young PRC in GL or ctc in this web forum . Cheers all gunners

Pussycheongster
05-12-2010, 09:29 PM
Any girl called QiQi there? :D

Golden question
05-12-2010, 09:50 PM
saw one lady there before,my type.but never try cos like clean one and that girl did not seduce me to go in:p,is it facing the outside and near escalator?there i think only one only at the third floor

Hollonite
05-12-2010, 09:58 PM
saw one lady there before,my type.but never try cos like clean one and that girl did not seduce me to go in:p,is it facing the outside and near escalator?there i think only one only at the third floor

yup thats the one near escalator..blue jingjing.. its not clean as u knw ... go have a try but do neg with them b4 u take any svr :)

owen10
06-12-2010, 12:52 AM
yup thats the one near escalator..blue jingjing.. its not clean as u knw ... go have a try but do neg with them b4 u take any svr :)

i think the 2 shops in L3 - 1 near escalator, the other one near lift may be under same mgt. often see the girls fr 1 shop walking over to d other.

juayboy79
07-12-2010, 11:47 PM
Tried the service there befor

I have to say it look sleazy. I used to go there to play arcade but now arcade no more.

Walked passed it and this lady looked at me and say massage and then pulled me in. Usually serviced by a 25-29 yrs old gal. Massage ok. HJ=50 HJ+BJ=80

never asked fj, coz the room is small.

I hope its still around. By the way anyone tried sasha spa or the one at level 1 near the AXS machine before?

owen10
08-12-2010, 03:50 AM
Tried the service there befor

I have to say it look sleazy. I used to go there to play arcade but now arcade no more.

Walked passed it and this lady looked at me and say massage and then pulled me in. Usually serviced by a 25-29 yrs old gal. Massage ok. HJ=50 HJ+BJ=80

never asked fj, coz the room is small.

I hope its still around. By the way anyone tried sasha spa or the one at level 1 near the AXS machine before?

look like we used to have the same pastime. me used to goto the arcade on sundays too. we might have bumped into ea other b4. :D

the L1 TN beside AXS looked too open to have any sort of specials. anthr auntie joint. but look like a place which offers good foot n body massage.

vanram
08-12-2010, 03:56 AM
Hi Bros,

Why hasn't anyone tried the spa on the sixth floor, really worth the money spent.. Girls are young and varied.. good service.. I'm a regular there..
You guys should check it out..

40min : $55
60min : $65

Vanram

juayboy79
11-12-2010, 01:16 AM
Hey Vanram

That the one i was talking about, service good huh? maybe i should drop in

juayboy79
11-12-2010, 01:18 AM
look like we used to have the same pastime. me used to goto the arcade on sundays too. we might have bumped into ea other b4. :D

the L1 TN beside AXS looked too open to have any sort of specials. anthr auntie joint. but look like a place which offers good foot n body massage.

Wah what a small world. Always go there to play WCCF sometimes sanguo. Love that place not to crowded and noisy like bugis one. Yah we might bump into each other without knowing

restinsleaze
03-07-2011, 11:54 PM
Has anyone tried Maggie from the other shop?

ipadcafe
04-07-2011, 09:30 AM
I have been to the 1st level b4. Yes, its all MILF n yes, they also operate similar to BJJ above. The lady that massage me do provides quite a decent hard massage, the HJ also not too bad for the price of $50 plus free roaming (u can even try to milk the cow...)

However, nowadays the MILFs there standard have dropped (but that was sometime 2 mths ago liao...) Any bros got a more updated FR/MR over there? ;)

d1777
09-07-2011, 02:50 PM
juz tried a rather young looking gal xiaoyu at blue jing jing
jialat... sibei jialat...
massage 40 bucks piano no strength type...
hj with top off at 80 bucks sorry for spoiling mkt... juz wanna try n yes regreted sia... sigh tried to bargain also cannot... feeling also no gd juz up down up down
only plus PT is young looking n friendly

tats abt it... I didn't realized 6th fl also hv! shit... next wk try

owen10
09-07-2011, 03:13 PM
hj with top off at 80 bucks sorry for spoiling mkt... juz wanna try n yes regreted sia... sigh tried to bargain also cannot... feeling also no gd juz up down up down

those 2 joints may be operated by same owner. always see the gals switch between shops. but reviews on these 2 shops have been mostly bad. do refer back to the past FRs.

bluebilly
09-07-2011, 11:12 PM
yes, dun waste time on this 2 joints. Go Cabana or Eminent HC

K.sun
31-08-2011, 08:53 PM
Hi all bros,

Theres one new outlet there and PRC ard early 30s.
Level 1 near AXS machine also change ppl already.
I walk passed there last weekend, got a peek at one of the lady Zao Geng sitting on the chair.

JingQiangBuDao
01-09-2011, 01:11 PM
last time L1 there's one shop near to the side entrance, now closed liao.....miss one of the gal there as i think she ganna caught and sent back to china liao....:(

seennoe2
01-09-2011, 01:12 PM
sian, can only blame "you know who" for such a lousy cheong climate now...:(

asianabcd
19-09-2011, 05:27 PM
been to the blue jing jing last month. very bad experience. chose a singaporean chinese in mid 30s. massage was piano type and after only 10mins, she pop the golden question. i requested for a harder massage but she say they are not professional ones, dun have strength. opt for handjob at $50. able to auto roam her top. i asked her to slow down the handjob but she refused. find her a time watcher. will not return to this joint.

name - can't remember
looks - 6/10
handjob 5/10
boobs - B but still sag
damage $30(30min) + $50 handjob

Wilskang
19-09-2011, 05:39 PM
I've tried it once, there are a couple of lookers.
Massage is of acceptable standards.
They could do with bigger cubicles though.

uncle johnson
20-09-2011, 05:06 PM
Bros,
recently i was posted to the SC branch bras basah... so i m back exploring parklane... it used to be my fave haunts for "services" back in the 90s... hehe :rolleyes:
well, i mus said it is so different now... mostly are owned by "made-in-china" massage shops now... the one at the 3rd flr, i tried... i dun wanna to name names, but anyway i don't bother to remember also, the girl that massage me, a lady in late 30s give below average massage standard, and shown "$-faced" attitude right from the start! Anyway i go off before my session ended...
that day i went for lunch at the macdonald @ b1, n saw a pretty sexy milf walked past toward the alley... so i checked out any good joint that... i saw a massage spa (forgot the name) under renovating... n sure enough, the sexy milf is there... so i went in to ask for massage, she passed me a namecard n said that they will be open on 21st Sep... tomorrow yeah... the place looks clean and cozy enough... so i think i will give parklane another chance...
hopefully they dont disappoint like the rest...
i will update with field report when i make a trip there! so long! :D

uncle

nfiaker
20-09-2011, 05:49 PM
Tried the level 1 place yesterday as I was tired, and tried their foot massage before, which was quite good. As it turns out, there are extras there too. :D
The ladies are discreet, and NOT good looking NOR sexy though. So it is for people who can tahan their looks one.

Looks - 5/10 - I like a bit of massage mixed in. Chio ones always piano.
Massage - 6/10 - Acceptable considering the services provided.
FJ - 5/10 - She scared people walk in, so hurried me a little.
RTF - Perhaps, but might try the other places in the area first.

Dmg 40(1 hr) + 100 (FJ)

owen10
21-09-2011, 12:35 AM
this building is always full of surprises. :D:rolleyes::D

cgcgcg
21-09-2011, 03:30 AM
" So it is for people who can tahan their looks one. "

Hi Bro, I like your words....

nfiaker
21-09-2011, 08:55 AM
" So it is for people who can tahan their looks one. "

Hi Bro, I like your words....

Hahah Thanks Bro.

I dun mean it in a bad way, just that they can be quite MILFy, and some people might be turned off by their looks, so I disclaimer first.

I felt I got the better one for the day some more.

But I think they know they not spring chicken, so they are quite friendly. Either that or maybe it is because I said yes to FJ $_$

wonderz
21-09-2011, 10:51 AM
that day i went for lunch at the macdonald @ b1, n saw a pretty sexy milf walked past toward the alley... so i checked out any good joint that... i saw a massage spa (forgot the name) under renovating... n sure enough, the sexy milf is there... so i went in to ask for massage, she passed me a namecard n said that they will be open on 21st Sep... tomorrow yeah... the place looks clean and cozy enough... so i think i will give parklane another chance...

Nice. Maybe should go Mac for lunch later. :)

There is another joint at the 3rd floor located at the link between the 2 buildings. Walk past it frequently on my way to lunch but have yet to try.

basfreak
21-09-2011, 04:34 PM
the macdonald @ b1, n saw a pretty sexy milf walked past toward the alley... so i checked out any good joint that... i saw a massage spa (forgot the name) under renovating... n sure enough, the sexy milf is there.

For bros who frequent No 1 Massage at Adelphi previously, you will find the 2 ladies at this joint familar. They are Kxxxx and Axx.

basfreak
21-09-2011, 04:39 PM
There is another joint at the 3rd floor located at the link between the 2 buildings. Walk past it frequently on my way to lunch but have yet to try.

Saw a quite chio looking PRC in this joint earlier when I past by the joint who invited me in for a try. As I'm rushing for time, decline the offer but I will be back to try her out. From the price list she shown me, 1 hr massage is $48.

uncle johnson
21-09-2011, 06:44 PM
For bros who frequent No 1 Massage at Adelphi previously, you will find the 2 ladies at this joint familar. They are Kxxxx and Axx.

Bro, no wonder i find the Kitty very familar! I think she n the other lady, also a chio milf, are formerly from Adelphi... hehe... I am definitely going for a revisit of her good massage skills!

shall post a report soon! :D

manson
21-09-2011, 10:55 PM
bros i think you guys gotta be a bit discreet before these joints are gone forever...

owen10
22-09-2011, 12:55 AM
Nice. Maybe should go Mac for lunch later. :)

not 3rd flr lah bro. but i muz agree d lady (boss?) looks quite a lao chio. quite CFM look too but boobs on small side. occasionally see some good looking MILFs there too. :D

wonderz
22-09-2011, 10:48 AM
not 3rd flr lah bro. but i muz agree d lady (boss?) looks quite a lao chio. quite CFM look too but boobs on small side. occasionally see some good looking MILFs there too. :D

Opps.. sorry my mistake.

Ya, they look good. Must try it out soon.

dirty old man
22-09-2011, 12:45 PM
i went to the new shop called starlight opp. the disco yesterday evening... boy, am i surprised?! I was not expecting so good n solid massage from such dicreet joint @ parklane...
i was being massaged by kitty... she is so warm n friendly, unless some prc girls who are always so $$$-faced n attitude... it is a very value-for-money session, good solid massage for me!
never ask for any cq... ya know, short of cash! hehe :p

dirty

N8810
22-09-2011, 10:01 PM
FR report:

Kxxxx
Looks: 6/10
Boobs: C+
massage: 8/10
Attitude: 8/10
special: $50/$80
Full auto roam. :)

Very accommodating lady.

owen10
22-09-2011, 11:27 PM
i went to the new shop called starlight opp. the disco yesterday evening... boy, am i surprised?! I was not expecting so good n solid massage from such dicreet joint @ parklane...
i was being massaged by kitty... she is so warm n friendly, unless some prc girls who are always so $$$-faced n attitude... it is a very value-for-money session, good solid massage for me!
never ask for any cq... ya know, short of cash! hehe :p

dirty

ermmm .. isit d one which offer facial too? last weekend, while walking by, i chanced upon this shop too. d 2 MILFs look ok lah, abit on slutty side. :D

admirer
22-09-2011, 11:52 PM
speaking of the next door building connected on lvl 2, there was a chio girl in a man's spa on lvl 3 who wears white uniform. recently seem to have changed boss and the girl is no where to be seen. anyone have info?

dpierce
28-09-2011, 11:57 PM
entry to 6th floor joint is $80 for 1 hour and $60 for 45 mins!
but in wanting a new experience went for it... overall enjoyed it...but the price still stings...

i^Xi0n
30-09-2011, 02:10 PM
Tried the level 1 place yesterday as I was tired, and tried their foot massage before, which was quite good. As it turns out, there are extras there too. :D
The ladies are discreet, and NOT good looking NOR sexy though. So it is for people who can tahan their looks one.

Looks - 5/10 - I like a bit of massage mixed in. Chio ones always piano.
Massage - 6/10 - Acceptable considering the services provided.
FJ - 5/10 - She scared people walk in, so hurried me a little.
RTF - Perhaps, but might try the other places in the area first.

Dmg 40(1 hr) + 100 (FJ)

There seems to be 2 new gals at this joint. One of them looks quite good, younger than the rest. Have yet to try her as always saw her during lunchtime but when I went down after work, they say she had knocked off.

Drooler
30-09-2011, 03:08 PM
yea recce that place last month, the 2 shops are same management one. cos i got licence to play, i pay by CC in the other shop. 1 shop is prc the other is local. Auntie grade. my experience not so good cos she just wanna jerk fast fast kind. no fun. plus point is can autoroam and finger.....bad point is .....got abit of funny smell so i went to detox my finger lol.

wonderz
04-10-2011, 12:33 PM
There seems to be 2 new gals at this joint. One of them looks quite good, younger than the rest. Have yet to try her as always saw her during lunchtime but when I went down after work, they say she had knocked off.

One of the new gals is also working at the joint besides 7-11 in Orchard Towers 3rd floor. Just saw her yesterday.

Cheenacow
13-10-2011, 12:46 AM

Bro! i have to agree with you man, gotten the same girl as you....

dirty old man
26-10-2011, 01:56 AM
bro...
i almost gave up on the basement 1 shop... as i went so many trips for the past weeks n wantign to get my bones loosen by kitty or michelle, but they never around...
but today i give it another chance.. and yeah my fave masseur kitty is there... she said that they are working elsewhere for the past weeks, but they will be at parklane for good... but who cares... as long as i have my fave masseur back!
hav my dirty old bones loosen again! great feeling, better than cum out of dick, i mus say, for a old man like me! haha

bountyhunterton
26-10-2011, 02:14 AM
but in wanting a new experience went for it... overall enjoyed it...but the price still stings...

bro, hows the dmg for 6th flr like? been seeing some nice-looking prcs going in there but havent try.

bountyhunterton
26-10-2011, 02:23 AM

Bro, hows the dmg at 6th flr like? been seeing some nice looking prcs going in there, havent tried yet.

K.sun
02-11-2011, 11:30 PM
Walk past today.. #01-2* newly renovated (maybe still renovating). 2 SYT (look like Filipinos) asking me to go in for massage but the signboard and renovation seems still ongoing lei.. It was 7pm, maybe reno works ended but their biz as usual. Any bros tried?

uncle johnson
03-11-2011, 12:34 PM
bros,
i hav been to parklane for last couples of years... i hav tried a few joints n hav seen shops open n close... n hav experiences countless "pianist massage"... recently i came across this re-opened joint at B1.. call star-"ssomething"... finally i see some hope in real massage!
the massage is really good n service attitude perfect... i promised the girls there to try intro bros there... so for really good massage, do try them! hehe :p

zeusfist
03-11-2011, 12:41 PM
hmm.. when i get my vitamin m... will go dwn and try

walau19
03-11-2011, 12:45 PM
bros,
i hav been to parklane for last couples of years... i hav tried a few joints n hav seen shops open n close... n hav experiences countless "pianist massage"... recently i came across this re-opened joint at B1.. call star-"ssomething"... finally i see some hope in real massage!
the massage is really good n service attitude perfect... i promised the girls there to try intro bros there... so for really good massage, do try them! hehe :p

Bro. you should try this new tn on #02-xxx , both gals can give you hard massage and good hj:D

AStrayCat
03-11-2011, 05:48 PM
bros i think you guys gotta be a bit discreet before these joints are gone forever...

I agree, looks like this won't be a good place for long with all this advertisments

K.sun
03-11-2013, 01:54 AM
Hi bros, there is one new massage place at level 1, black signboard. The gal looks good there. Anyone tried?

owen10
03-11-2013, 02:31 AM
Hi bros, there is one new massage place at level 1, black signboard. The gal looks good there. Anyone tried?

the new one near the security reception? tot it's a MILF joint? im not talking abt d old one nearest to d AXS m/c. maybe im wrong.

M0ntblanc
03-11-2013, 03:17 AM
Just go over opp got a few better one :)

nihabaashi
03-11-2013, 06:42 AM
Its the 2nd shop next to the AXS machine....

The 1st shop is the old massage / existing shop...

The 2nd shop is new ....very dark seting......previously it was a guitar shop.

nihabaashi
03-11-2013, 06:43 AM

Go opp...nicer looking

nihabaashi
03-11-2013, 06:47 AM
Also 3rd flr.....escalator, shop closed down liao...

soblur
03-11-2013, 02:29 PM

Opposite Parklane? Opposite within Parklane is makan rite.

valentinotan
06-11-2013, 10:07 PM
just went to bjj today. only got 1 girl. was offered $40 for 40mins massage. but straight away go in pop question. 120 for fj. discount until 90 for fj. cause 80 for bj. end of the day. not really worth it. sex was so so. massage was crap. wasted money.