PDA

View Full Version : Ladies, if you're seeking some company, a little fun, a little intimacy... look here

feyha
04-12-2010, 12:19 PM
Hello ladies,

First up, let me explain that I'm a man who's not looking to pay for sex, nor am I looking to get PAID for sex.

I'm not really looking for anything or anyone in particular, actually. Just offering up my free time to accommodate a lady's need for a little companionship, a little intimacy, a little romance, and hopefully a few good laughs. I do not require any payment, nor am I willing to fork out any expenditure except when going dutch. I believe that the time spent together is payment enough, especially if it was a great (and maybe soon to be repeated sometime) experience.

I'm a jovial person, a bit chatty but still a good listener. Fun and humorous, I try hard to put a smile on a lady's face and just make her feel comfortable when I'm around. I'm very laid-back, and I kinda like to go where the wind takes me, if you catch my drift. I may not be well educated, but I am known to be quite well-spoken and at the very least, I believe that I am non-judgmental and not prone to bias. I tend to feel obligated to make women feel appreciated.

I'll try not to bore you too much, nor seem like an egoistic prick or try to impress you with whatever it is I'm trying to impress you with (take note: I AM a guy. We're allowed some allowance for this. hehe. :P) I'm not that rich, but I'm not poor either, so ladies, don't be afraid that I'm in this for the dough or freebies, ok?

I'm not that much of a looker, but many have said I've sexy sleepy eyes and a cute smile. :) See? lol

28 years old, Malay (not that it matters, should it?) 179cm tall and weighing in at 82kg (yeah, a bit on the beefy side. Gotta go back to the gym to pump some iron, oh yeah) with brownish black semi-curly riotous hair, brown eyes and mocha latte colored skin. I smoke, and drink but not that often. When I'm tipsy I tend to speak with a vague irish accent, that for the life of me, I've no idea why.

I'm not promising a whirlwind romance or an awesome fling, but what I can do is try to do my best for both of us to just have a good time. Maybe have a couple of drinks, go for a movie or a stroll along Sentosa's beach, see some fireworks, dance till dawn or have a simple meal at a hawker centre. Whatever you're comfy with. Kinda like a date, but without the strings attached, you know? From my personal (past and current) experience, I do know that there are many ladies out there looking for something like this, so here I am, providing a "distraction" as the current term is nowadays. Doesn't mean that it all must culminate in sexual endeavours, though I gotta be frank, this IS a sex forum and yeah, sex IS kinda part of the package, but to me, it's not really a requirement, more like a bonus for enjoying your great company. As to how long that part of the equation may take, let's just say an hour's booking in Hotel 81 won't be enough, alright? ;)

I've had quite some experiences with ladies from quite a few races and myriad walks of life, so yeah, I have not much restrictions other than a kind heart, open-mindedness and any ladies between 18 to 40. ALL races are welcome. They say that age is really just a number, but I try to keep my range in that group. But if you're above 40, interested and have the confidence to ask me out, why not give it a try, eh? I always find confident women very appealing.

Do take note that I'm not a "Colonel Sanders" type of man. I'm not only concerned with legs, breasts and thighs. Heh.
I get turned on by personality. Please remember that I am in this as much as you are. I wanna feel good by making you feel good, and I get off on that, I really do.

I work 5 days a week, and my off days are usually scattered (1 weekday and 1 weekend) and I do have a few call ups here and there, so PM if you're interested, and feel free to ask me for more details, alrighty?

Life is short, and each day we grow older. Why not make the best of it and enjoy the rest of your life?

cheers,
Feyha

simple2kee
04-12-2010, 08:26 PM
I'm not that much of a looker, but many have said I've sexy sleepy eyes

bottomline is u r looking for ff, right?
the problem is u r not much of a looker=average looking, pls step aside. :D

luvuass
04-12-2010, 08:37 PM
TS Ur really a cheapskate, where in the the world can u find a frog jumping in the street. U can wait long, long until the sky drop.

Didi~wa~Didi
04-12-2010, 10:17 PM
Hello ladies,

I'm a jovial person, a bit chatty but still a good listener. Fun and humorous, I try hard to put a smile on a lady's face and just make her feel comfortable I'm not promising a whirlwind romance or an awesome fling, but what I can do company. As to how long that part of the equation may take, let's just say an hour's booking in Hotel 81 won't be enough, alright? ;)

concerned with legs, breasts and thighs. Heh.
I get turned on by personality. Please remember that I am in this as much as you are. I wanna feel good by making you feel good, and I get off on that, I really do.

I work 5 days a week, and my off days are usually scattered (1 weekday and 1 weekend) and I do have a few call ups here and there, so PM if you're interested, and feel free to ask me for more details, alrighty?

Life is short, and each day we grow older. Why not make the best of it and enjoy the rest of your life?

cheers,
Feyha

A bit chatty? Wahhaahaha. Old folks home also dunwan accept u!

fulham
04-12-2010, 10:24 PM
Hello ladies,

First up, let me explain that I'm a man who's not looking to pay for sex, nor am I looking to get PAID for sex.

I do not require any payment, nor am I willing to fork out any expenditure except when going dutch

I'm not that rich, but I'm not poor either, so ladies, don't be afraid that I'm in this for the dough or freebies, ok?

I'm not that much of a looker

let's just say an hour's booking in Hotel 81 won't be enough, alright? ;)

Everything pay dutch, want free fuck and still go hotel81, cannot afford higher grade hotel? I am not rich either, but sometimes I don't mind to give the woman a lift, or treat them drinks/food, just normal friends. I feel most guys out there are similar..you seem a little cheapskate..

Didi~wa~Didi
04-12-2010, 10:33 PM
Everything pay dutch, want free fuck and still go hotel81?

He thinks he's superman to the rescue of all the poor lonely women out there mah XOXO

FiliaLunae
05-12-2010, 01:06 PM
Hotel 81 also dun give 1 hour booking wor. He can't cheapskate until so cheapskate bah?