PDA

View Full Version : Angel wellness spa at Macpherso

PLRAdmin
04-12-2010, 11:21 AM
Hello,
Who ever went there before can recommend good massue.

Thanks

sianren
04-12-2010, 11:27 AM
Hello,
Who ever went there before can recommend good massue.

Thanks

Only if u wants milf

argonaut
07-12-2010, 03:09 AM
Agree no SYT there. One of them even have tattooed eyebrow which is a major turnoff for me

PLRAdmin
07-12-2010, 07:14 AM
So jialat. No good massue in that area?

Any bros, can intro.

Ecare
07-12-2010, 09:21 AM
tried a Nancy there. not a place for.lookers.would say its a nice place with attached shower.

this Nancy gave me a very good n hard massage after I told her I'm very used to Thai massage. left a very satisfied man n $120+- poorer for a 1hr session without getting a fj. but it was a very good session! just lied there n enjoy!

guccigucci
07-12-2010, 01:21 PM
i work near there, can any one shed some light on the add of the place

PLRAdmin
07-12-2010, 06:03 PM
i work near there, can any one shed some light on the add of the place

Can try Crystal at B H Spa, she has big boobs but her
massage very soft.

soccerken
08-12-2010, 08:50 PM
tried a Nancy there. not a place for.lookers.would say its a nice place with attached shower.

this Nancy gave me a very good n hard massage after I told her I'm very used to Thai massage. left a very satisfied man n $120+- poorer for a 1hr session without getting a fj. but it was a very good session! just lied there n enjoy!

bro, quite ex for a good 1 hr massage. nevertheless, glad you enjoyed

Ecare
09-12-2010, 10:15 AM
bro, quite ex for a good 1 hr massage. nevertheless, glad you enjoyed

sorry if I mislead anyone. but 1hr massage is $40.
:D

smikel
09-12-2010, 10:51 AM
Hi Bros, I went to B H spa before I saw a tall chinese lady & pretty. Not able to get her as she was booked. Anyone know her name? Thanks.

PLRAdmin
09-12-2010, 06:36 PM
Hi Bros, I went to B H spa before I saw a tall chinese lady & pretty. Not able to get her as she was booked. Anyone know her name? Thanks.

This Crystal is also tall. About 1.67-70m

Try asking la. Who service at that time, how her service

kirk69
09-12-2010, 09:34 PM
This Crystal is also tall. About 1.67-70m

Try asking la. Who service at that time, how her service

Why are you asking so much questions ?:confused:

jamaicatv
11-12-2010, 10:03 PM
bros, i passed by this sretch of mp today. they are v near the private housing estates and i think confirm the residents would have kick a fuss about so many mp set up near their house. macham like USS like that resident complaint then av come and raid.

with the recent increase in av activities, i think this stretch will likely kena visit first, as compared to those in the city centre where there are not so many residents (aka election voters) who will complaint.

Ecare
13-12-2010, 09:14 AM
bros, i passed by this sretch of mp today. they are v near the private housing estates and i think confirm the residents would have kick a fuss about so many mp set up near their house. macham like USS like that resident complaint then av come and raid.

with the recent increase in av activities, i think this stretch will likely kena visit first, as compared to those in the city centre where there are not so many residents (aka election voters) who will complaint.

bro, this place 1 of the famous stretch. so many come n go for ages. last time is bonk heaven. now is just a massage heaven.

frog69
06-01-2011, 04:21 PM
I visited angel last month, hmm abit sad with the massage but the rooms are nice and cosy, was told there was singaporean, but turn out to be China PR in sg, boobs saggy.

The one with the pink signboard right at the start of the 3 massage place is good. The girls allow auto roam, there's a thai lady there, not a looker but awesome massage n nice roam!

U can try if u want a not bad thai massage. Advice dun take mo sha if u doing 1hr massage, if not bo hua!

aayk_74
08-01-2011, 11:58 PM
M S** afew shop units down the row not too bad..........1 thai , 1 viet & think 2 PRC milfs.

Thai lady , Anne's massage quite good.....lates 30s +/-.....

Quite negotiable for extras.........got to ask discreetly.

EatSleepRaveRep
03-12-2019, 11:46 PM
Passed by there recently. Anybody visited lately?