PDA

View Full Version : *Something sleezy outside Jalan Sultan plaza*

nathan_2404
02-12-2010, 10:36 PM
:rolleyes:
Heya all peeps!! the first post i made over the MILF massage at jalan sultan plaza..i have been kinda regular at the place nwdays haha angie is one skilled MILF...i usually walk dwn frm Lavender MRT...before i reach sultan plaza along the coffee shop near textile centre there are some PRC ladies wear rather skimpy and walk and stands around the place like freelancers...i never tried to make a conversation...maybe u guys can give it a try :D any of u guys curious and wanting to knw the exact location can pm me(ps anyone pm me share with me a few places if not dun bother msging) take care guys have fun!! :)

U-Da-Man
03-12-2010, 01:33 AM
before i reach sultan plaza along the coffee shop near textile centre there are some PRC ladies wear rather skimpy and walk and stands around the place like freelancers...i never tried to make a conversation...maybe u guys can give it a try

Bro, don't get so excited! There's nothing sleazy outside Jalan Sultan Plaza - it's actually all INSIDE and the surrounding buildings!!! hehehe

You are familiar with that area yes? In the few building in that area, do you know the huge number of KTVs, pubs and niteclubs there are??? Even I'm not too sure, Let me try...

Amarni, Club One, Dong Men, Club Zara, Atlantis (now closed)... :confused:alamak, can't remember liow, but there are a few more nite clubs and KTVs I haven't listed. Not to mention Hotel81 across the street.

So bro, the ladies wearing skimpy dresses are not only PRCs, there are heaps of Viets and a few thais in skimpy dresses too. And they are not standing around like freelancers, most of them are actually on their way to work at the clubs, some go to meet customers at Hotel81. A lot of them have dinner at the restaurants there too before working. Some wait around for friends and customer "boyfriends", and still many others that actually live in the apartments upstairs.

They are not there as streetwalkers. But that's not to say you can't walk up to them to say "hello" and see what happens:rolleyes::p

Cheers
PS. I know Angie too.:)

MoralEpitome
03-12-2010, 11:16 AM
I was at Club 1 cafe and had to go toilet to pee....this is on level 4...on my way there i walked pass this shop with 3 lao aunties and was ambushed! I was damn scare as they looked like they want to eat you up and rape you!....the level 4 toliet is also eerie and I heard got ghosts one...scary scary...will stick to level 1 5 and 6 from now on!....

Ichigo_Kurosaki
03-12-2010, 11:33 AM
....the level 4 toliet is also eerie and I heard got ghosts one...scary scary....

I also went to this level 4 before...There was a story on this floater haunting the toilet....It happened long long time ago

Ichigo_Kurosaki
03-12-2010, 11:44 AM
Bro, don't get so excited! There's nothing sleazy outside Jalan Sultan Plaza - it's actually all INSIDE and the surrounding buildings!!! hehehe

Bingo! Spot-on. :D:p

I guess TS is familiar with the exterior walk about not interior of the place ;):D

turbo_slk200
03-12-2010, 12:31 PM
I was at Club 1 cafe and had to go toilet to pee....this is on level 4...on my way there i walked pass this shop with 3 lao aunties and was ambushed! I was damn scare as they looked like they want to eat you up and rape you!....the level 4 toliet is also eerie and I heard got ghosts one...scary scary...will stick to level 1 5 and 6 from now on!....

I also went to this level 4 before...There was a story on this floater haunting the toilet....It happened long long time ago

Bro MoralEpitome and Ichigo Kurosaki.... Whats the ghost story and floater at level 4 toilet about ?

Level 4 toilet is free, spacious and clean as not many ppl go .... I always park my car downstairs, go there for a smoke and a big dump, wash up myself clean and good there ..... before driving off to my JS, L, B or G adventures..... During nite time, there is music coming from the jamming studio and the karaoke pub on the same floor... hardly eerie at all .......

Ichigo_Kurosaki
03-12-2010, 01:05 PM
I used the L4 toilet too in between suppers at 3-4am. Anyway, just like any paranormal stories, all hearsay, more hearsay and stories got amplified...water leaks, rusty pipes, drafts, open windows, faulty aircon systems, poor ventilation and insufficient insulation are all the usual suspects happening in any toilets. :D:p Unless, there's a naked girl waving at me then I might start to wonder...

neveronsunday
03-12-2010, 01:32 PM
What so sleazy there ? There are plentiful skimpily
and sexily dressed at Orchard Road.

MoralEpitome
03-12-2010, 02:04 PM
Honestly I was more horrified by the 3 aunties trying to force me in for a massage la...can imagine two of them holding me down while the third one deep throat me while i struggle and scream 'stop stop' hahaha...if you dun beleive go there alone and they sure attack you...

Ichigo_Kurosaki
03-12-2010, 02:13 PM
You have no time to scream cos:

1 hold you down
1 deep throat you
1 force you to paint her

But you can still send out SOS to this forum, any bros within the vicinity might come to your rescue and just pray had, it's not SHERINE that comes to your aid if not the above equation will change for the worst!!!! :D:p

MoralEpitome
03-12-2010, 02:25 PM
You have no time to scream cos:

1 hold you down
1 deep throat you
1 force you to paint her

But you can still send out SOS to this forum, any bros within the vicinity might come to your rescue and just pray had, it's not SHERINE that comes to your aid if not the above equation will change for the worst!!!! :D:p

hahaha....it's my fantasy to be raped but not by any of the above!....thanks i just vomitted out the curry sofr shell crab i ate for lunch! Anyway, for bros don't that dun mind aunties...they do provide a 30 buck hj...

neveronsunday
03-12-2010, 02:56 PM
Honestly I was more horrified by the 3 aunties trying to force me in for a massage la...can imagine two of them holding me down while the third one deep throat me while i struggle and scream 'stop stop' hahaha...if you dun beleive go there alone and they sure attack you...

haha..I think you will say :

'DONT ...........STOP"
"DONT.......STOP"
"DONT.....STOP"
"DONT...STOP"
"DONT STOP"
"DONTSTOP"

nathan_2404
03-12-2010, 03:05 PM

hahaha tts y i refraine myself frm using that toilet...3rd floor angieee is wrth the try

Ichigo_Kurosaki
03-12-2010, 03:10 PM
aunties...they do provide a 30 buck hj...

Next time when after a few drinks and slightly high after HH, better don't go to 4th floor, wait you blur blur kenna pulled in and that's it.....shed tears after that:eek:................... but please post FR hor :D

turbo_slk200
03-12-2010, 03:13 PM
Next time when after a few drinks and slightly high after HH, better don't go to 4th floor, wait you blur blur kenna pulled in and that's it.....shed tears after that:eek:................... but please post FR hor :D

haha....no need to be pulled in lar .... they literally follow you into the toilet for some hot FFFM......

Ichigo_Kurosaki
03-12-2010, 03:19 PM
Thanks to Bro MoralEpitome, the level 4 toilet will be crowded today and the cleaner will be wondering why? :D:p

A good weekend to all and Bro MoralEpitome, you have a good HH at CD today.

Time to head to the airport :p

samsam33
03-12-2010, 03:21 PM
Usually those aunties are very hungry for sex, seems to be depressed for long. I think because of their ages, their spouses/bf also in the same age group or older so definitely cannot satisfy them

So they will grab and young men that come along. They will keep looking at your groin :D

MoralEpitome
03-12-2010, 11:13 PM
Thanks to Bro MoralEpitome, the level 4 toilet will be crowded today and the cleaner will be wondering why? :D:p

A good weekend to all and Bro MoralEpitome, you have a good HH at CD today.

Time to head to the airport :p

Bye Bro Ichigo...have a good trip!

MoralEpitome
03-12-2010, 11:15 PM
Usually those aunties are very hungry for sex, seems to be depressed for long. I think because of their ages, their spouses/bf also in the same age group or older so definitely cannot satisfy them

So they will grab and young men that come along. They will keep looking at your groin :D

I am not young....but you can find that they are really desperate for sex and business...although I like syts sometimes these lao aunties can be super skillful in bed...and give you multiple orgasms!

U-Da-Man
04-12-2010, 12:52 AM
Bingo! Spot-on.

I guess TS is familiar with the exterior walk about not interior of the place

TS probably quite new to the area la... just walk there a couple of times and see so many sexy things outside and jump to conclusion. :rolleyes::cool:

TS, JS area used to hold a lot more "secrets" several years back. Now, it's about PRC/Viet clubs and KTVs, a small handful of shops with older ladies, and the famous Vivien.:D

MoralEpitome
04-12-2010, 11:50 AM
TS probably quite new to the area la... just walk there a couple of times and see so many sexy things outside and jump to conclusion. :rolleyes::cool:

TS, JS area used to hold a lot more "secrets" several years back. Now, it's about PRC/Viet clubs and KTVs, a small handful of shops with older ladies, and the famous Vivien.:D

LOL I heard abt this famous Dr Vivien but don't know her exact location...is it within the building or across the road...