PDA

View Full Version : lor18 new hse 8 and 9 conbine cat 150 sucks svcs

sseexxdrive
01-12-2010, 07:50 PM
pass by lor 18 notice a newly renovated is like 2 house combine into 1. number is 8 and 9 or 7 and cannot remeber. when u open the door, theres a bar table with okt inside , chairs on side. all girls sitting directly behind bar table without fishtank. look to your right is sofa. FCUK UP svc THIS HOUSE. with fcukup cat 150 girls. beware. upon going in greet by this okt plum size tell me his girls r new and scvs no 1 coz 150. i thought of going out coz prefer my trusted okt, bad luck trust him choose this girl young fair. door close shit give me the cheeby face. i on the aircon she close it and say cannot she skin sensitive , what atitude is that, purposely bath 10mins. on the bed she start giving me the cheeby face and guess what cannot touch serious + give me lousy BJ, instead of a bbbj which is cat 150, she say don noe, dare tell me what i want , and lay dead fish on bed. i quickly wash and walk out to told the okt what the fcuk is this. to my shock he said he don y she like that , but when i walk in he told me number 1 scvs , now he said sorry. this house the okt and all the girls is either new n inexperience in this line or purposely just hit n run. ALL BRO IF U PASS BY LOR 18. DON NOT GO IN TO THIS HOUSE. BRO CAN PM ME FOR THE GIRL NAME

X Generation
03-12-2010, 01:19 AM
cool down bro....

hoosdathu
03-12-2010, 12:03 PM
bro TS might as well post the WL's number/name here lor...

anyway, with a lousy OKT recommendation like this i think fellow samsters prob gonna boycott whole house liaoz :p

nowadays even new licensed WLs also got such bad attitude... mebbe next time we gotta walk out of room straight n demand refund from OKT :mad:

sseexxdrive
04-12-2010, 02:05 PM
lor 18 update fcukup cat 150 china cheeby face WL

update this fcukup house number should be either 17 to 18 combine or 8 and 9 join. AFTER house 5. this new house carpark is big can park 3 cars outside. the okt is plum wearing spec and speak english. UPON GOING IN IS bar counter design style. bar table infront chairs on side. look to your right is sofa.

sseexxdrive
09-12-2010, 12:05 PM
update this house outside can park 3 cars , after house no 5. look from outside black glass. knnbccb this house cat 150 china girl fcukup services.

sseexxdrive
15-12-2010, 01:16 PM
update again this fcukup new bar counter house is after hse number 5. outside can park 3 cars. sure regret if try

Skyranger
12-01-2011, 09:31 PM
Shit, just went to this 1809. Too late read this thread.
Paid CAT 150 but felt like getting CAT 100 service loh...

When i stepped in, only 4 WLs..but one of the girls attracted me, pity look cute, short, smooth skin and A cup. Okay is my favourite type. Decided go ahead for the girl.

Step in the room with the girl, straight away can felt no chemistry already. No chatting and the girl looks a bit cool. :confused:Die liao...never mind...shower first...standard and no surprise...cat bath also become sick cat bath...:mad:

On bed, BBBJ and AR...but i don't like AR...trying to kiss the girl...no passionate...sian liao. Then body licking...standard...really no chemistry with this girl. Regret already even though she is quite pretty...Suddenly she put the domdom on my dick and wanna ML liao. Wah, i still in the process of building up my mood leh. Ask her do the foreplay more first...

After another 5 mins, my little bro ready. She climb on my body and....swing and swing...Wah, found her pussy quite tight.:) Beh tahan, good....Just tried two positions and i "lose" already...shit! The shortest time that i ever achieved. I think today really no in good performance.

Conclusion: The girl is look pretty but service wise just moderate only. Only good thing is tight love hole. Won't recommend bro to try her. PM me if you want to know the name.