PDA

View Full Version : Just How safe is singapore Fishtank??

PowerPunch
28-11-2010, 04:04 AM
I know you Guys might say they go for health screening blood test etc. But is there ever a case where ppl go fish tank and gotten somthing? Cause i read from some thread stating that after collecting the money whatever u do inside, the okt dunno de some girl attempt raw with customer... so my point is Just How safe???

Sex Kid
28-11-2010, 03:00 PM
You are right. 100% not safe.

so don't take risk and don't go.

Use your hand ok already.:rolleyes:

chowchowkeith
28-11-2010, 04:40 PM
in order to be safe.. buy a box of condom that comes in a pack of 3.

Wear 1 over your dick
1 over your tongue
and last over your head

snbd
28-11-2010, 05:08 PM
For me, always bring condom around. You never know when you need them.

Never lick their pussy, very high risk of getting herpes.

As for bbbj, well, after they blow u, do not french with them... haha. In fact, i prefer to wear caps now, but my recent bj, the gal does not like cap. So in the end, i tell her to hj me.

Basically, no RAW!

player1381
28-11-2010, 05:34 PM
Not 100% safe, even if they go for health screening as there is window of period

Also their screening is like once a year or every 6 months but if everyday they got 5 customers, they could be serving 1,000 customers before their next health screening.

Also, like many HCs, KTVs, some of the fish tank may got freelancers who just join and not yet go for screening but being pushed to serve customers first

I know you Guys might say they go for health screening blood test etc. But is there ever a case where ppl go fish tank and gotten somthing? Cause i read from some thread stating that after collecting the money whatever u do inside, the okt dunno de some girl attempt raw with customer... so my point is Just How safe???

JueShiHaoJian
28-11-2010, 05:43 PM
if u like to paint why not bring transparent plastic bag... put it over the cunt and then lick.... confirm safe.... like u paint for the girl with cd.... hahahah....

then u wan bbbj.... try asking the girl to do it without touching ur cock....the cock go into the mouth but never touch... got visual.... fj time... u choose to make love to your hand or her hand....

like tat no need scare whether she got anything or not.... never get in contact never kana....

u play risk boardgame before u know wat i mean.... just a joke....

sewn910516
29-11-2010, 02:05 AM
Also their screening is like once a year or every 6 months but if everyday they got 5 customers, they could be serving 1,000 customers before their next health screening.

Bro..i dun agree with dat...they go for check up at least twice per month...

OIOIO
29-11-2010, 11:55 AM
Fish Tanks not 100% safe...though they are required to go for blood test. They are still safer compared to FL who don't really go for regular screening....so if it worries you that
much to ask this question, my advice is...get a gf or DIY to be on the safe side...then again...gf or bf also not 100% safe if they had multiple sexual partners in past relationships...so it's purely depending on your luck! :)

EtherC
05-12-2010, 09:36 AM
Wear your PPE:D

http://o.b5z.net/i/u/10018599/i/Proper_Mold_Remediation_PPE_ezr.jpg

NewMartin
08-12-2010, 07:03 PM

juz use condom lor bro..if u stil scare hor..then use hand lor..:p

kick_ass
08-12-2010, 10:44 PM

haiz, another joker...
come let me teach u, take a 50 from ur right pocket, place it into ur left pocket. and u start to wank urself. not only its safe, not a rush job as u can pace the time urself and best of all, u earned 50!! :rolleyes:

peanut123
24-12-2010, 12:44 AM
But is there ever a case where ppl go fish tank and gotten somthing?

Depends. The other day i go fishtank at market and got 2 goldfish. This morning I go fishtank again and got a few guppies.

ask a stupid question... get a stupid answer.