PDA

View Full Version : Big Wind JB

Pages : 1 [2]

sutramaster
13-04-2005, 08:53 PM
Does the wind affect the KTVs only? Is it still safe to go spas ?

scotfish
13-04-2005, 10:51 PM
went to apollo 2,3 weeks ago...drink n play with the girls there until about 1am...suddenly the girls disaapear until we did not realised. then a man (chinese) came in and ask for our ic and passport...we were abit drunk..so we gave it to him..suddenly wake up n think y we give him our ic and passport.. we chase after him n ask him who he was.. he said he is a policeman....then we ask for u identity ..he show it to us....and we bo pain...lan lan wait for 30mins until he gave it to us....

lucky never up the van....

alantan27
14-04-2005, 09:12 PM
Bro.. got ganna extort money? How long u there? :eek:

i was at guess pub on 2/4/05 when the police came at abt 2am
The whole pub of ppl was send for urine test at a police station near custom
knn duuno why also my urine like something wrong , they ask me a few Q nut in the end they let me off, i was at the police station for abt 1 hr

Matthias
14-04-2005, 10:08 PM
Many joints have closed, according to my reliable info. they will be re-opened next mth - 15th. do booking lor....or go ocean hotel! :p

JBCheongster
15-04-2005, 12:11 AM
i was at guess pub on 2/4/05 when the police came at abt 2am
The whole pub of ppl was send for urine test at a police station near custom
knn duuno why also my urine like something wrong , they ask me a few Q nut in the end they let me off, i was at the police station for abt 1 hr
the way they test ur urine for drugs is not accurate. basically JB dun hv the rite equipment to do it. only kl has it. normally, they r out to extort money from the locals, those being arrested. they will try as much not to touch sillyporean. but sometimes, they nothing to do will just invite some ppl back to lar kopi...i was in the same situation some years back...

greatnyc
15-04-2005, 12:55 PM
yesterday nite was at love boat at 10 pm. got checking also, just check ic and abt 10 mins they left. damn spoilt mood. sian oredi. also heard that wed nite xanadu aslo got checked.

oldcar
15-04-2005, 12:56 PM
Today New Straits time, Federal Narcotics has raid Platinum Discotheque in Sentosa JB. 322 detained for positive drug tests. including 5 police personnel.

Lucky I do like Disco scence.

Jackdaniel80
20-04-2005, 01:35 PM
Is the big wind still on and going strong at jb? Can any brothers out here provide some updates? Planning to go have fun there this weekend, don't want to make a waste trip all the way there. thanks in advance

Santa
20-04-2005, 05:03 PM
all dept. having operasi at least until 15/5 and officers fr federal stationed here. all illegal activities being checked fr all agencies fr police, customs , licencing etc. ... name it u have it. so dun be kwai lan if face any checking.
The golden password to use is " Ya Tuan "

matrixXx
21-04-2005, 04:26 AM
Bro true Big Wind around the corner ! Juz came back from one of the LSB, we were told to pay bill juz 30mins after we went in ! Later ard 1am, we were told to leave the place after all the 'lights on' ! The gals were announced to take tips and leave as well...including those irritating aunties..However we were offered other place for drinks if want to continue. Since we really felt uncomfortable, we left the place and proceed for supper..So i guess it's better to take rest for a while after the twister is over... :(

Jackdaniel80
22-04-2005, 08:39 PM
huh? big wind still going strong? sian 1/2 liao. Read from one of the threads here that the big wind will subside on the 15th or 18th this mth. Now extended to next mth. This is taking far too long. So does it mean that all LSBs will be closed and there will be no action going on at all? The ma ta kept on raiding these places and it will affect the economy in no time.

nabeh123
23-04-2005, 10:05 AM
huh? big wind still going strong? sian 1/2 liao. Read from one of the threads here that the big wind will subside on the 15th or 18th this mth. Now extended to next mth. This is taking far too long. So does it mean that all LSBs will be closed and there will be no action going on at all? The ma ta kept on raiding these places and it will affect the economy in no time.
think u still can call n book O/N if u want

Santa
23-04-2005, 06:24 PM
next week beware if going to hc, spa or massage at reflexology centre cos next target r them. last week Goodhope in Skudai got raided n even customers up d lorry.... hmmm wondering if one botak i noe is one of them. long time din hear fr him. :)

nabeh123
23-04-2005, 06:26 PM
next week beware if going to hc, spa or massage at reflexology centre cos next target r them. last week Goodhope in Skudai got raided n even customers up d lorry.... hmmm wondering if one botak i noe is one of them. long time din hear fr him. :)
wah so xiong this time? even spa/hc also kena :eek:

Jackdaniel80
23-04-2005, 09:24 PM
Does any brothers here know that do LSBs sell hard liquor? the last time i went, they sell only beer and coke. If they do sell, izzit free room if buy hard liquor? Pls advice, many thanks

Hakoshu
24-04-2005, 03:17 AM
Yes, they do sell hard liquor.. Room charges waived will depends on joint.....

Does any brothers here know that do LSBs sell hard liquor? the last time i went, they sell only beer and coke. If they do sell, izzit free room if buy hard liquor? Pls advice, many thanks

ParaParaSakura
24-04-2005, 06:40 PM
hmmm wondering if one botak i noe is one of them. long time din hear fr him. :)Famous Botak from Tun Aminah?!?! :eek:

toothbrush
24-04-2005, 06:45 PM
Famous Botak from Tun Aminah?!?! :eek:
wah bro got lobang never jio me

ParaParaSakura
24-04-2005, 06:55 PM
wah bro got lobang never jio mebrother i retired oredi.....no more lobangs......u neber go and get Palapol autograph?

Divine
24-04-2005, 07:01 PM
brother i retired oredi.....no more lobangs......u neber go and get Palapol autograph?

Good news?!!?!!?!! I heard big wind gonna over this coming thursday...

XiaoHoUzi83
25-04-2005, 02:40 AM
ya wind over...
but nothing is left...
GM all girls go back liaox...
SK too i presume...

Jackdaniel80
29-04-2005, 08:18 PM
Yes, they do sell hard liquor.. Room charges waived will depends on joint.....

Bro Hakoshu, do you know wats the price range for hard liquor? don't want to ganna +++ chai tao by them. and if want a mixer such as coke to go with the hard liquor, the same cost(60rm) for the coke izzit? haiz........ wanna go there but guess even if the big wind is over, it will take some time to get back on track again. How come this time the big wind so hieong, heard that all LSbs suffered serious injuries and GM was killed. Hopefully the news that GM had died is not true

Hakoshu
29-04-2005, 08:48 PM
300 plus bah... can't remember.. Long time no go liao.. ya, GM no more liao...
Lsbs are dead in JB.. Even so, there wun be so much choice as compared to their peak..

so hieong, heard that all LSbs suffered serious injuries and GM was killed. Hopefully the news that GM had died is not true

craz
02-05-2005, 10:43 PM
Bros,

receive news that SK is back in operation, so went down.
my friends saw a few PRC so ask for them.
three of them came in (A8, A9 and A11), looks okay lah, quite fair.
Service wise, my friends say ok, i didn't try as i had a thai gal for a change. :D

anyway i heard the wind is still there.
so the gals usually gets book out quite early. so have to be early or can try booking instead.

turbodick
02-05-2005, 10:59 PM
Bro craz,
going there wif freds tis friday, any price guide? how the pl?? good for bonking?

AmazonGer
03-05-2005, 01:26 PM
Went JB last friday nite... sadly all LSBs all shut... went to pub street instead, heard from waitress KL got VIP coming, so big wind, wonder when they are back in business.... miss LSBs

Zikoman
03-05-2005, 02:28 PM
Yup... Wind still around !! althought it was mentioned that those Big Gun from Bukit Aman going back end april, but hor, heard that Platinum was checked last saturday and some guys were "up the lorry" :o

craz
03-05-2005, 07:17 PM
Bro craz,
going there wif freds tis friday, any price guide? how the pl?? good for bonking?

Bro,

all the info is in the threads on SK,
just do a search and read thru' them.
you are lucky that the "old birds" never zap your points fro asking such questions. :p

Jackdaniel80
05-05-2005, 10:33 PM
Brothers out there....... any new updates on the big wind? As mention by brother Divine in this thread,the big wind will end today, so has it ended? Or it is still going strong? Thinking of going this weekend but i don't want to have another disappointing trip again....

Matthias
08-05-2005, 01:26 AM
The scene in JB has died permanently. i just had a chat with a OKT from GM yesterday. He told me that this time it is for real and he has been sitting around for 1 month plus liao.

Although there are still bookings to be done but suddenly, there is a huge influx of China girls which wasn't the norm during the peak days.

craz
08-05-2005, 10:26 AM
The scene in JB has died permanently. i just had a chat with a OKT from GM yesterday. He told me that this time it is for real and he has been sitting around for 1 month plus liao.

Seems like all the joints are closed, lots of the captains in the joint all change job liao, no business no money. but some agents are still doing bookings.

popiah
08-05-2005, 10:34 AM
Bros,

receive news that SK is back in operation, so went down.
my friends saw a few PRC so ask for them.
three of them came in (A8, A9 and A11), looks okay lah, quite fair.
Service wise, my friends say ok, i didn't try as i had a thai gal for a change. :D

anyway i heard the wind is still there.
so the gals usually gets book out quite early. so have to be early or can try booking instead.

Hi craz

wow...you stilling cheonging in JB....SUPERMAN CRAZ..

i smell some PRC aroma from SK......what is the Damage for bonking and booking ?

signoff
JB Popiah

Jackdaniel80
08-05-2005, 01:09 PM
huh? Confirm ah? So no more LSBs in jb anymore ah... thats very sad... But then brother craz posted that sakura still operating leh, so maybe they are just taking a break, when the wind subsides, it will be business as usual. Btw, the big guns has gone back already rite? It will take some time to relive the scene again

Matthias
08-05-2005, 01:13 PM
I do hope that the scene never relives. For the girls to come here and work, it is a totaly cruelty. I rather sacrifice some cheonging on my part and be happy to know that I won't be bonking some innocent girl that has been cheated to come here and work.

With this new PM, he is sure to raid all joints left, right and centre as frequently as possible. As far as my knowledge goes, the hey days of SEA girls are gone and we only have PRC nowadays.

craz
08-05-2005, 04:01 PM
I do hope that the scene never relives. For the girls to come here and work, it is a totaly cruelty. I rather sacrifice some cheonging on my part and be happy to know that I won't be bonking some innocent girl that has been cheated to come here and work.

Actually lots of the gals came on their own will, but they do not know the conditions and the bloodsucking agents, charging them for things left and right or even running away with their money.

craz
08-05-2005, 04:05 PM
Hi craz

wow...you stilling cheonging in JB....SUPERMAN CRAZ..

i smell some PRC aroma from SK......what is the Damage for bonking and booking ?

signoff
JB Popiah

the booking is about RM350 to RM400, depending on timing.
i know they have some PRC from Yunnan.
if you interested, pm me for the okt's number.

popiah
08-05-2005, 04:18 PM

hi craz

wow....almost the same price for tomyam.......

can try leh.....with that kind of price of overnight booking..

how about short bonking session at SK... same as previous RM100 ?

signoff
Retired JB Popiah

Hakoshu
08-05-2005, 04:23 PM
Still the same... Recieved a call from Blackie dog tat SK is reopened.. Ask to support.. Those interested can go and recee..

how about short bonking session at SK... same as previous RM100 ?

snooker
08-05-2005, 04:46 PM
Sorry I've not cheong in Jb for a long time, is Sk = Sakura? don't mind going there if they have PRC.

Thanks Bro

Hakoshu
08-05-2005, 04:48 PM
Yes, they do but dun think there will be much choices after the big wind... Might have some disappointment......

Sorry I've not cheong in Jb for a long time, is Sk = Sakura? don't mind going there if they have PRC.

Ah Dez
09-05-2005, 05:13 PM
Still the same... Recieved a call from Blackie dog tat SK is reopened.. Ask to support.. Those interested can go and recee..

Yesterday was closed eh....

Hakoshu
09-05-2005, 09:52 PM
Then must be this dog "tua" limpeh lo..... KNN!! U went yesterday... Bo jio me??

Yesterday was closed eh....

lurpsexx
09-05-2005, 10:40 PM
Yup... Wind still around !! althought it was mentioned that those Big Gun from Bukit Aman going back end april, but hor, heard that Platinum was checked last saturday and some guys were "up the lorry"

Bukit Aman cops went back liao.. they here for earlier ops la... nowadays many ops being run country wide.. many targets too, incl vice, gambling, drugs, loan sharks etc.. the ones kena up the lorry in PLatinum maybe being run by local JB police la...

Looks like Badaw% serious abt rooting out the bad hats that had run the country for so long....

Big Wind will still go on la... checks are being done now to ensure the joints are closed and the bosses are on the run too... time to switch interests liao... :(

Zikoman
10-05-2005, 02:02 PM
[QUOTE=lurpsexx]Bukit Aman cops went back liao.. they here for earlier ops la... nowadays many ops being run country wide.. many targets too, incl vice, gambling, drugs, loan sharks etc.. the ones kena up the lorry in PLatinum maybe being run by local JB police la...

yup, Bro Lurpsexx... u r right man!! heard Dallas kena checked as well last tuesday.. poor Dallas !! just reopen only kena !! :(

Santa
10-05-2005, 04:01 PM
dun be too sure... yesterday small joint like Diamond KTV in Pelangi oso got raid . abt 50 pax up d lorry ...n now at 3 pm waiting to be charged at the court ! :(

nabeh123
10-05-2005, 05:12 PM
dun be too sure... yesterday small joint like Diamond KTV in Pelangi oso got raid . abt 50 pax up d lorry ...n now at 3 pm waiting to be charged at the court ! :(
WAH Bro u 1 of them?? :eek:

Santa
10-05-2005, 05:28 PM
hello... if im one of them .. how to log in now ?
inside dun provide internet services ... onli curry rice ! :D
just got info that all were charged under sec 117 and not allowed bail until Thursday .. even those tested negative in urine tests .
so beware if going those discos or ecstacy joints

smiler
10-05-2005, 05:38 PM
Hello Unkle Santa,

When bring me this newbids to JB cheong? :D

craz
10-05-2005, 05:40 PM

Dear bros,

I was asking if bro popiah is interested in getting the numbers.
I would only share with bros i know,
or bros who have been active for sometime in the forum.
sorry but i seriously don't want the gals to be pickup by the AV due to my carelessness.

Santa
10-05-2005, 06:32 PM
Hello Unkle Santa,

When bring me this newbids to JB cheong? :D
u still a newbie ...??? i think u noe JB better than me ? :confused:

lurpsexx
10-05-2005, 09:11 PM
Dear bros,

sorry but i seriously don't want the gals to be pickup by the AV due to my carelessness.

Yes, Yes... Very troublesome you know... ;) The poor gals gotta go thru a lot of things if kena caught by AV or police.. I know la... :(

smiler
10-05-2005, 10:32 PM
u still a newbie ...??? i think u noe JB better than me ? :confused:
Dun like that say me leh.............how can I noe better than you unkle...........you are the man there..............so when har? Ask CJB also lah.............BTW long time no see you also..........lunch? :D

f2sjk
11-05-2005, 01:40 PM
hi bro when GM open ah and information no more lsb liao ah?

ah_yan
11-05-2005, 07:10 PM
Dun like that say me leh.............how can I noe better than you unkle...........you are the man there..............so when har? Ask CJB also lah.............BTW long time no see you also..........lunch? :D

uncle smiler and uncle CJB bring me there also can???
uncle sure can treat me one....
wahahaha...
:D

smiler
11-05-2005, 07:18 PM
Huh? Aeroplane Yan, wat you doing here?

Shoo.............shoo...............go back home. :D

ah_yan
11-05-2005, 08:31 PM
No more home for me le....
this friday going u know??
anyone going on friday nite??
hope no big wind arh!!
:D

Jackdaniel80
11-05-2005, 09:36 PM
I don't think it will be so easy to clean up the places. Maybe in about a mth's time or two, things will resume as usual again. Some LSBs have been around for almost 7 to 10 years, thats what i heard from the captains during my last visit there. And if they really wants to clean up the whole place, it will definitely take a hell lot of effort, those HCs, those KTVs, how much can they clean up...........

lurpsexx
11-05-2005, 10:16 PM
I don't think it will be so easy to clean up the places. Maybe in about a mth's time or two, things will resume as usual again. Some LSBs have been around for almost 7 to 10 years, thats what i heard from the captains during my last visit there. And if they really wants to clean up the whole place, it will definitely take a hell lot of effort, those HCs, those KTVs, how much can they clean up...........

They started with the LSbs liao... now almost all dead already.. the agents are on the run and the captains now all jobless (serves them rite!! :mad: ).. the JB Lsbs are just the tip of the cleanup iceberg... the cleanup order comes from KL, not JB. So harder to cover up and the next targets will be the pubs, discos etc , esp those with shake head and other illicit activities one.... JB gonna be a ghost town pretty soon... unless..... :rolleyes:

popiah
11-05-2005, 10:19 PM
other illicit activities one.... JB gonna be a ghost town pretty soon... unless..... :rolleyes:

unless ......LURPSEXX became the PRIME MINISTER of MALAYSIA..

signoff
king of popiah

lurpsexx
11-05-2005, 10:22 PM
unless ......LURPSEXX became the PRIME MINISTER of MALAYSIA..

signoff
king of popiah

No la... Until I become the Agong la... then all LSBs unde rme liao... Har Har Har Har Har.... I will make u Minister of POpiah... all popiah factories and shops must report to you, my good fren... ha ha aha ha :D

Benx
12-05-2005, 02:38 AM
Reliable source stating LSB will be operate only in September. Weather or not not sure, it might just disappear from now on, whose know?

It look similar like KL few years back, KL used to have a lot of LSB but now everything have been claer. WHY? Not sure maybe some internal stuff with MIB, joint bosses or etc etc.

Bros maybe wonder why HC and KTV still operate. Coz the main reason will be HC and KTV mainly stock local gals. That's the reason why they are so 'power', any raid won't effect them.

LSB mostly stock illegal immigrant that's the only point MIB can charge them.

craz
12-05-2005, 09:03 PM
Yes, Yes... Very troublesome you know... ;) The poor gals gotta go thru a lot of things if kena caught by AV or police.. I know la... :(

Bro lurpsexx,

my gal told me her friend was caught in KL yesterday.
they are very worried about her, anyway to find out anything about her case ?? The fucking okt refuse to say anything. by the way the gal is a PRC.

thanks

craz

roary909
13-05-2005, 06:10 PM
don't you all find it strange that how come there is no news of the clean-up since it is such a big thing in jb....

lurpsexx
14-05-2005, 02:01 PM
don't you all find it strange that how come there is no news of the clean-up since it is such a big thing in jb....

This is a BIG operation from the BIG heads in KL la.. who got balls to leak the wind?? Of course must be hush hush la... but then, some did get a sniff of whats cumming up.... Now this is all history, no point debating..

lurpsexx
14-05-2005, 02:05 PM
Bro lurpsexx,

my gal told me her friend was caught in KL yesterday.
they are very worried about her, anyway to find out anything about her case ?? The fucking okt refuse to say anything. by the way the gal is a PRC.

thanks

craz

I will PM u and get the necessary info from you and advise u accordingly...

viewsonic
14-05-2005, 02:12 PM
illicit activities one.... JB gonna be a ghost town pretty soon... unless..... :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Will be a Ghost town without LSB?....
S'porean will still flow in as long as their petrol, cooking oil, rice n etc are still cheap... Not forget about d pirated movies n softwares which can be find in every part of JB and also d delicious n cheap makan places.... :)

craz
14-05-2005, 04:15 PM
I will PM u and get the necessary info from you and advise u accordingly...

Thanks for your help.
anyway i went in to settle some business in JB yesterday.
All the LSB were closed. Met a captain outside his joint,
he say no gals inside. But can do booking if want to, but limited gals and only some hotels allowed.

then talked to another OKT, he say all his gals out of JB liao, he say now too dangerous to even do ON booking.
looks like JB is going to be dead for sometime.

craz

alphalaw
14-05-2005, 04:46 PM
he say now too dangerous to even do ON booking.
looks like JB is going to be dead for sometime.

craz

Venture more northwards... in the meantime... :o

Malaysian Datuk
15-05-2005, 10:32 PM
I don't think it will be so easy to clean up the places. Maybe in about a mth's time or two, things will resume as usual again. Some LSBs have been around for almost 7 to 10 years, thats what i heard from the captains during my last visit there. And if they really wants to clean up the whole place, it will definitely take a hell lot of effort, those HCs, those KTVs, how much can they clean up...........LSBs consigned to history: Crystal Palace, Alibaba, Dolphin........list soon to be added on. Want or not is up to them. Remember when last time fuckshops were all over the place, now all extinct with the closure of Jockey. End of an era. But have to agree they wont sweep everything. HCs for one will be pretty safe from extinction (due to the fact that they employ local girls)

snakehead
16-05-2005, 07:39 PM
.......... HCs for one will be pretty safe from extinction (due to the fact that they employ local girls)

Not forgetting the fact that they are owned by Datuks too.

snakehead

Malaysian Datuk
19-05-2005, 02:47 AM
Not forgetting the fact that they are owned by Datuks too.

snakeheadNowsadays Datuks also not safe.....got crackdown operations against 'lasup' Datuks too

Sweetprcbabes2
19-05-2005, 08:36 AM
The cheong part was not that enjoying, but the eating part sure does :D

Did I see EATING ? :D

MalaysianD, I finding you... you still got my cell number ? I sms you alot of times.

Jackdaniel80
19-05-2005, 08:52 PM
Hope that LSBs will still be there and hope this big wind will be over real soon. Actually, i like LSBs the most compared to HCs or other sort of adult entertainment. Maybe its becos gals just come in and out of the room all the time and you got a wider range of choice. Perhaps its becos i rather enjoy the chatting with them and their gf-like attutide plus a little of rubba rubba rather then those straight to the action kind. Hope the LSBs will not die off just like that. God Bless LSBs.

craz
19-05-2005, 09:08 PM
Hope that LSBs will still be there and hope this big wind will be over real soon. Hope the LSBs will not die off just like that. God Bless LSBs.

Don't think the LSBs will be back to glory days, maybe at a much smaller scale. Anyway some of the okts are already back with the gals but only doing ON bookings at certain hotels.

cheong jb
20-05-2005, 07:00 PM
strong wind will keep blowing for quite some time

so the lsb will extinct just like the f**kshop (Jin Mei Ren type) and all will bcum ........................

massage center :D

toothbrush
21-05-2005, 01:19 AM
Did I see EATING ? :D

MalaysianD, I finding you... you still got my cell number ? I sms you alot of times.

U looking for my bro datuk or me? :D

6" boy
21-05-2005, 10:52 AM
strong wind will keep blowing for quite some time

so the lsb will extinct just like the f**kshop (Jin Mei Ren type) and all will bcum ........................

massage center :D

NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! That like the end of the world. I used to bring my Managing Director from KL to Sakura and LB each time he visit JB. His last visit was early May and all are closed. So lan lan he go back hotel and sleep.

Hopefully the windstorm will blow away soon.

nabeh123
21-05-2005, 11:33 AM
NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! That like the end of the world. I used to bring my Managing Director from KL to Sakura and LB each time he visit JB. His last visit was early May and all are closed. So lan lan he go back hotel and sleep.

Hopefully the windstorm will blow away soon.
MD u bring him to lsb?? cheapskate leh :p

Malaysian Datuk
22-05-2005, 09:51 AM
MD u bring him to lsb?? cheapskate leh :p
bro everyday eat sharkfins once in a while need to try salted veggies also....LSB also got quality stuff mah. I used to bring two brothers who are listed company bosses in Singapore to cheong LSBs.....you be surprised they loved the place!!! :D

craz
22-05-2005, 11:45 AM
bro everyday eat sharkfins once in a while need to try salted veggies also....

last time chinese emperor got 3000 woman and still visit brothel.

Jackdaniel80
22-05-2005, 12:45 PM
Is 99 subway along the stretch of shophouses where SK is? Here alot bout this place but still dunno where is the location. CAn any brothers give me some advice on its location? Hope the wind will soon be gone and i will pay this place a visit.

craz
22-05-2005, 01:01 PM
Is 99 subway along the stretch of shophouses where SK is? Here alot bout this place but still dunno where is the location. CAn any brothers give me some advice on its location? Hope the wind will soon be gone and i will pay this place a visit.

Even the signboards also remove liao. don't think it will be open anymore.

Doggiestyle
23-05-2005, 01:53 PM
bro everyday eat sharkfins once in a while need to try salted veggies also....LSB also got quality stuff mah. I used to bring two brothers who are listed company bosses in Singapore to cheong LSBs.....you be surprised they loved the place!!! :D

Becoz MD oso "closet LSB lover" ..... :D

toothbrush
23-05-2005, 06:58 PM

so meanwhile got any other good lobang, mr datuk

alphalaw
23-05-2005, 06:59 PM
so meanwhile got any other good lobang, mr datuk

Watashi Want to know also. :)

JBPlayer
23-05-2005, 07:29 PM
from what i hear.......

the wind will stay for quite a while..... till sometime end June... "Ops Banteras" they call it. but most of the SPAs r in action apart from the fuckshops rite? lol... even old alibaba now foot reflex shop got special liao :)

Jackdaniel80
23-05-2005, 09:43 PM
Bro Craz, 99 subway signboard has been removed? Same case as GM? hmm...anyway, heard its located just straight down 'zhu lin'. hope can still locate the place without its signboard.

Anyway, would like to ask brothers out there a quite personnal qn, have brothers out there ever fall in love with a lsb gal? I need advice, cos this happen to me. some time back, i came to know this gal in one of the LSBs. She is a really nice gal, at first when she sat beside me, not very attractive. but slowly, when i talk to her, she is really nice We just click so well and chat alot. She told me she was so unhappy working there and wanted to go home as soon as possible.Her tears just suddenly flow out. i felt so sad for her. during that visit, i just chat with her throughout and she just sat wif me chatting for most of the time.She didn't even ask me wanna go 'upstairs' wif her a not so i m sure she don't like to be there at all. She told me to promise her to go thailand and find her when she gets back. Now, i dunno how is she now as she no longer works there. At times i will still think of her and wonder how is she now. I felt guilty for not fulfilling my promise to her as i didn't have her address back in thailand. Can experience brothers out there advice me that is it correct for me to react this way? I know that when we come out and cheong, no feelings should be involved but she is an exceptional case. Has any brothers able to marry one of these LSBs gals and bring them back to S'pore? Is it a very tedious process?

craz
23-05-2005, 10:21 PM
Bro Craz, 99 subway signboard has been removed? Same case as GM? hmm...anyway, heard its located just straight down 'zhu lin'. hope can still locate the place without its signboard.

Has any brothers able to marry one of these LSBs gals and bring them back to S'pore? Is it a very tedious process?

Bro,

99 is at the block perpendicular to the SK block. If you drive, after you turn right in to sentosa, turn left. Anyway i think 99 is closed, went there no more signboard, no more bouncers sitting outside.

as for marrying the lsb girls, i know bros who have married them. But they stay overseas, i don't know if any in Singapore. Since you got no contact with her now, better to forget her, the process is long and uneven. I have seen more heartbreaks than happy endings....anyway this is not the thread to talk about this.

Hakoshu
24-05-2005, 10:34 AM
Common case.... Happens to me alot of time... Click well then lost contact due to some incidents... But bo bian la... As for settling with them, YES!! its possible.. Y not?

Anyway, would like to ask brothers out there a quite personnal qn, have brothers out there ever fall in love with a lsb gal? I need advice, cos this happen to me. some time back, i came to know this gal in one of the LSBs. She is a really nice gal, at first when she sat beside me, not very attractive. but slowly, when i talk to her, she is really nice We just click so well and chat alot.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..........

JBCheongster
24-05-2005, 08:48 PM
Anyway, would like to ask brothers out there a quite personnal qn, have brothers out there ever fall in love with a lsb gal?

LSB gal No, ex-KTV gal Yes.... :D

Malaysian Datuk
25-05-2005, 11:48 AM
Becoz MD oso "closet LSB lover" ..... :DI am open LSB lover....not shy to admit one
so meanwhile got any other good lobang, mr datukI still waiting for your $500 lobang bro :D

Malaysian Datuk
25-05-2005, 11:50 AM
Common case.... Happens to me alot of time... Click well then lost contact due to some incidents... But bo bian la... As for settling with them, YES!! its possible.. Y not?
bro Hako must share your experiences with the bros here......seems like got few more bros need your help with LSB KC trap again :)

Divine
25-05-2005, 08:26 PM
bro Hako must share your experiences with the bros here......seems like got few more bros need your help with LSB KC trap again :)

Datuk u got bro para's numer bo....pm me leh...cannot find him

lurpsexx
26-05-2005, 10:23 AM

Anyway, would like to ask brothers out there a quite personnal qn, have brothers out there ever fall in love with a lsb gal? I need advice, cos this happen to me. some time back, i came to know this gal in one of the LSBs. She is a really nice gal, at first when she sat beside me, not very attractive. but slowly, when i talk to her, she is really nice We just click so well and chat alot. She told me she was so unhappy working there and wanted to go home as soon as possible.Her tears just suddenly flow out. i felt so sad for her. during that visit, i just chat with her throughout and she just sat wif me chatting for most of the time.She didn't even ask me wanna go 'upstairs' wif her a not so i m sure she don't like to be there at all. She told me to promise her to go thailand and find her when she gets back. Now, i dunno how is she now as she no longer works there. At times i will still think of her and wonder how is she now. I felt guilty for not fulfilling my promise to her as i didn't have her address back in thailand. Can experience brothers out there advice me that is it correct for me to react this way? I know that when we come out and cheong, no feelings should be involved but she is an exceptional case. Has any brothers able to marry one of these LSBs gals and bring them back to S'pore? Is it a very tedious process?

You know her number in the LSB? Was she caught in the last big sweep? Anyway, if you dun hv contact with her in Thailand, can forget it la... unless she still remember your HP no and call u fr Thailand.. then maybe can still meet up.. But be careful hor.. it might be a trap lor.. many pooyings use this mehtod to get sponsors to let them go home earlier and be their atms lor... U know her background in Thailand? Find out first even before considering marriage.. she may even be married liao... ;)

Jackdaniel80
27-05-2005, 09:35 PM
Bro lurpsexx, I think she was caught during the sweep. I went there to find her but okt say she not ard anymore.real sad.... guess now have to try n forget her. bro craz, sorry, i knoe i posted this in the wrong thread, but i dunno where to post and i oso dun want to open a thread for this. ok, i'll not talk bout this anymore. btw, hows the wind in jb now? any new updates?

craz
27-05-2005, 10:16 PM
Bro lurpsexx, I think she was caught during the sweep. I went there to find her but okt say she not ard anymore.real sad.... guess now have to try n forget her. bro craz, sorry, i knoe i posted this in the wrong thread, but i dunno where to post and i oso dun want to open a thread for this. ok, i'll not talk bout this anymore. btw, hows the wind in jb now? any new updates?

Bro Jackdaniel80,

i also went thru' what ur stage twice liao..
very "siong" one, bro lurpsexx sure agree one...right ?? :p

anyway don't think the joints are open yet, but can get gals thru' the okts for ON.

limit1127
30-05-2005, 12:45 PM
Hi bros,

Big wind in JB really a big problem of us. No more Thai or indon gal in JB liao!!!

So boring for few months but only HC!

But, last month, i supprisingly found that APPollo which near the Merlin INN( not the one in Sentosa) was opened. We(i and my friend) was plan to go merllin inn for spa only, but saw some captain outside appollo and go ask them. They let us in and there is quite a lot of gal inside.

I try one No.29(if not wrong) quite nice, but not more happy hour charge(70 last time in Wanjin in happy hour), Rm100, but quite satisfy.

limit1127
30-05-2005, 12:53 PM
HI bros

Really boring for past few months since the big wind in JB! always wonder where all those thai and indon gal go?

So , i and my friend go to JB downtown to fool around. Supprisingly, when we walk around, there is a lot of guy come to us ask whether we wanna gals.

We try to ask one of them, they quote us 120 per shot, and gals are from china, thai, indon and some from east malaysia. he can bring us to hotel to chose gals.

since we are not really have mood that night and also a little bit afraid to follow him to hotel, so we reject him but told him that we will go find him when someday we have mood.

So, whoever bros interested, can just go and try!

Further report will out, after i have mood and go trying!!

Kingpower
30-05-2005, 10:39 PM
But, last month, i supprisingly found that APPollo which near the Merlin INN( not the one in Sentosa) was opened. We(i and my friend) was plan to go merllin inn for spa only, but saw some captain outside appollo and go ask them. They let us in and there is quite a lot of gal inside.

I try one No.29(if not wrong) quite nice, but not more happy hour charge(70 last time in Wanjin in happy hour), Rm100, but quite satisfy.

Evening guys,
Bro limit 1127, is this APPollo still open? can gimme directions how to get there? i.e where is Merlin INN?

curious to try out. btw what time does happy hr normally end?

cheers!

Ah Dez
31-05-2005, 12:24 PM
HI bros

Really boring for past few months since the big wind in JB! always wonder where all those thai and indon gal go?

So , i and my friend go to JB downtown to fool around. Supprisingly, when we walk around, there is a lot of guy come to us ask whether we wanna gals.

We try to ask one of them, they quote us 120 per shot, and gals are from china, thai, indon and some from east malaysia. he can bring us to hotel to chose gals.

since we are not really have mood that night and also a little bit afraid to follow him to hotel, so we reject him but told him that we will go find him when someday we have mood.

So, whoever bros interested, can just go and try!

Further report will out, after i have mood and go trying!!

Apollo is BACK in Business! but the rest not yet.

747 and Jin Mei Ren also open liao..

limit1127
01-06-2005, 10:51 AM
Hi bros,

Appollo comfirm reopened!!!!
I just went last evening!!!
Since, i went at around 5PM, there is still not a lot of girl, but there is still not a lot of customer at there time, gals is enough for us and quite satisfy.
they claims that they open until 2am, and booking also available. quantity of gals will depend on the business, they will sent more gals over if the business is good enough, especially weakend.
i uses to go at evening becos i wonder this place, where doing booking, nice gals will be booking out so that we can't see them at night.

hope you enjoy.

Appollo, is the area near blue wave hotel, merlin inn and old chathay cinema.
Last time, the most popular LSB, Crystal Palacce, is also in this area too.
try to find it.

JB_ahbeng
01-06-2005, 02:29 PM
The wind is still very big nowadays....... Last night went to a pub in Jln Serampang in pelangi. They authorities go to the pub and check everyones I/C at abt 9.30pm!!!!!!!! but nobody go up the lorry...........

Will update u guys if got any further information.....

Jackdaniel80
01-06-2005, 09:29 PM
Bros, where is 747, jin mei ren and crystal palace? any brothers here can advice? I dun frequent that area ( near blue wave ) so i am totally a sotong there. Any directions or road name which i can tell the taxi uncle to drive me to these places? Malay taxi drivers usually dunno such places rite... its hard to communicate with them as i know nothing about malay.

lurpsexx
01-06-2005, 10:11 PM
Bro Jackdaniel80,

i also went thru' what ur stage twice liao..
very "siong" one, bro lurpsexx sure agree one...right ?? :p

Yes, very siong on the heart and the wallet too.. had to pay my way thru to see her in jail... Knn, the bastards all waiting for us leh.. like vultures... but fortunately, my darling tirak made it safely to her hometown liao, and I will be seeing her very soon... One good thing abt this whole episode is that if you show your sincerity and loyalty in your actions to her when she was caught and being held, she will know u are for real to her and she will be yours truly too... :p

craz
01-06-2005, 10:55 PM
my darling tirak made it safely to her hometown liao, and I will be seeing her very soon... she will know u are for real to her and she will be yours truly too... :p

Bro,
good to know your gal is back liao.
i also spend a bomb to get my gal back.
but still no chance to visit her. hopefully can see her soon.

alphalaw
01-06-2005, 11:07 PM
Yes, very siong on the heart and the wallet too.. had to pay my way thru to see her in jail... Knn, the bastards all waiting for us leh.. like vultures... but fortunately, my darling tirak made it safely to her hometown liao, and I will be seeing her very soon... One good thing abt this whole episode is that if you show your sincerity and loyalty in your actions to her when she was caught and being held, she will know u are for real to her and she will be yours truly too... :p

Happy for u brother. :)

恩恩愛愛到永遠.

Malaysian Datuk
02-06-2005, 10:14 AM
Bros, where is 747, jin mei ren and crystal palace? any brothers here can advice? I dun frequent that area ( near blue wave ) so i am totally a sotong there. Any directions or road name which i can tell the taxi uncle to drive me to these places? Malay taxi drivers usually dunno such places rite... its hard to communicate with them as i know nothing about malay.
bro forget about it and save the time & money, CP got no ladies, 747 got old ladies, jmr if reopen got some ladies......

James202
02-06-2005, 02:42 PM
Yo Bro,

I also go to the pub there. Which pub u go? I go to 60s often.

James

The wind is still very big nowadays....... Last night went to a pub in Jln Serampang in pelangi. They authorities go to the pub and check everyones I/C at abt 9.30pm!!!!!!!! but nobody go up the lorry...........

Will update u guys if got any further information.....

JB_ahbeng
03-06-2005, 02:25 PM
James....... the place is LOVE BOAT. It's nice to go there for happy hour!!! The boss will cook dinner for everyone there for free every night.... Nice home cook food..As for the gals there, i think u can forget abt it during happy hour. A new batch of gals start work after 9pm and it's much better...

Ah Dez
03-06-2005, 03:08 PM
James....... the place is LOVE BOAT. It's nice to go there for happy hour!!! The boss will cook dinner for everyone there for free every night.... Nice home cook food..As for the gals there, i think u can forget abt it during happy hour. A new batch of gals start work after 9pm and it's much better...

But the food a bit jia lat....

Anyway, the place is for old men, there are not much young girls there, so far, the only young girl i see there is Xiao Ting. Other than that.... all seems old.

James202
03-06-2005, 04:01 PM
Yo Bro,

I think u are right. I once pushed the door in and looked around and only see old men and too many people there. So I quickly backed out. Eversince then, it's 60s for me. :rolleyes:

As for food. I often go to the pub and eat. Order takeaway loh or eat the lok lok. :cool:

Cheers
James

But the food a bit jia lat....

Anyway, the place is for old men, there are not much young girls there, so far, the only young girl i see there is Xiao Ting. Other than that.... all seems old.

JB_ahbeng
03-06-2005, 04:18 PM
Long time never go 60's liao. Any nice gals there?? They got do happy hour?? Anyway, nowadays always frequent MONDO(formerly Empire) at DNP Plaza. Happy hour price is RM45nett for 5 bottles until 8pm. A few nice chics there.......

James202
03-06-2005, 04:24 PM
I dun know whether they got HH. Never ask and dun go there during regular HH timing. Nice gals....hmm....according to my taste, have lah.

There is another pub called MU Pub near to Lion City. Same boss, so some of the gals work there during their HH. Been there once, got some nice gals there. Hope that helps

James

Long time never go 60's liao. Any nice gals there?? They got do happy hour?? Anyway, nowadays always frequent MONDO(formerly Empire) at DNP Plaza. Happy hour price is RM45nett for 5 bottles until 8pm. A few nice chics there.......

JB_ahbeng
03-06-2005, 04:31 PM
Thanks......will try that place later today....!!!!!

draken
07-06-2005, 01:59 AM
Hi bros,

Appollo comfirm reopened!!!!
I just went last evening!!!
Since, i went at around 5PM, there is still not a lot of girl, but there is still not a lot of customer at there time, gals is enough for us and quite satisfy.
they claims that they open until 2am, and booking also available. quantity of gals will depend on the business, they will sent more gals over if the business is good enough, especially weakend.
i uses to go at evening becos i wonder this place, where doing booking, nice gals will be booking out so that we can't see them at night.

hope you enjoy.

Appollo, is the area near blue wave hotel, merlin inn and old chathay cinema.
Last time, the most popular LSB, Crystal Palacce, is also in this area too.
try to find it.

Yup .. at least Apollo 1 is back in action ... but the quantity of the gals there dam Pathetic .. went in at abt 8pm ... 4 guys and only 1 gal available for the 1st 45mins.. happy hour fj before 8pm is rm100 (like last time normal price) after 8pm is rm115...

bros .. if dont mind the limited variety .. can try apollo 1 coz its probably the only lsb in operation at JB... hope this info helps...cheers

Hakoshu
07-06-2005, 09:29 AM
heard from a unreliable source tat Golden million is making a comeback on the 10th..........

Jackdaniel80
07-06-2005, 09:04 PM

bro lurpsexx, u mean u pay the authorities there in order to see yr tirak? Wow..admire u, i dun even know how to go about doing it. And u r going alone to thailand to look for her, thats very great of u, i m sure yr tirak will be touched by yr actions. For me, to go to a foreign land alone, i doubt i have the courage to do so. and thailand not a quite safe place to travel alone

mika14
19-02-2007, 06:01 PM
Think there's no more Jin Mei Ren concept in JB already.

draken
21-02-2007, 12:12 AM
Think there's no more Jin Mei Ren concept in JB already.

lol... thought got big wind agian thats why this thread became alive... this big wind or typhoon had almost destroyed the jb lsb scene...

just wondering any surviving LSBs besides sakura...

lurpsexx
21-02-2007, 12:25 AM
lol... thought got big wind agian thats why this thread became alive... this big wind or typhoon had almost destroyed the jb lsb scene...

Got la.. I got insider info.. hee hee.. my gal tell me one.. haha..

But i gave up on this scene and her liao....I still carrying the baggage left over from 2 years ago... haiz...

NO more LSB lurp...../

KatoeyLover69
21-02-2007, 03:53 PM

Sakura LSB is now known as " Marco Polo " :D

lurpsexx
21-02-2007, 04:06 PM
Sakura LSB is now known as " Marco Polo "

I bet the next LSB will be called "Kublai Kan!"