PDA

View Full Version : am i safe?

Exceed
27-11-2010, 06:21 AM
went legalhouse yesterday. after finishing she took tissue to take out my CD which is ok. BUT after that she took 1 more tissue to wipe my thigh/upper leg,cause wet, i think is her juices if i am not wrong. after that she immediately wipe my penis using the same tissue. 1st time encountering this, just feeling worried. am i safe?

Big Sexy
27-11-2010, 07:09 AM
you have got nothing to worry about.;)

am i safe?

needsomeone76
27-11-2010, 07:54 AM
went legalhouse yesterday. after finishing she took tissue to take out my CD which is ok. BUT after that she took 1 more tissue to wipe my thigh/upper leg,cause wet, i think is her juices if i am not wrong. after that she immediately wipe my penis using the same tissue. 1st time encountering this, just feeling worried. am i safe?

She use the same piece of tissue to wipe her juice and wipe your penis??? :confused:

Not too sure about it but I wont allow it to happen to me..

Sex Kid
28-11-2010, 02:55 PM

HUH!!!:eek:

You die liaow... you die liow....:p