PDA

View Full Version : FR Blue Ocean

JackMe1
18-08-2004, 04:46 PM
Looks : 4/10
BBBj : 6/10 - may positions, but can not play with her
FJ : 6/10
Body : Big boobs! Long legs, but a bit chunky!
Frenching : Never try...not good looking enough, and can not play with pussy...probably no chance anyway!

RTF : No

mahalosux
18-08-2004, 04:52 PM
No offence bro, but u open 3 different threads to tok about 3 seperate GL 150 WL. y dun u jst post all 3 in the 150 FR column.

JackMe1
18-08-2004, 04:58 PM
No offence bro, but u open 3 different threads to tok about 3 seperate GL 150 WL. y dun u jst post all 3 in the 150 FR column.

Why? R U encouraging people 2 write or just continuing to destroy this forum? What difference does it make???

mahalosux
18-08-2004, 05:01 PM
Why? R U encouraging people 2 write or just continuing to destroy this forum? What difference does it make???

off course the objective is to encourage people to write and share their experience, i just request tat all FR to be compile in the Cat 150 FR, firstly to save space and secondly for easy reference for bro whom are interested to know.... no hard feelings.

JackMe1
18-08-2004, 05:08 PM
off course the objective is to encourage people to write and share their experience, i just request tat all FR to be compile in the Cat 150 FR, firstly to save space and secondly for easy reference for bro whom are interested to know.... no hard feelings.

If u dun like it here...then copy it and paste it where u think it should be. Dun just talk... just do it!

zyxel01
18-08-2004, 06:10 PM
If u dun like it here...then copy it and paste it where u think it should be. Dun just talk... just do it!

Bro,

I have mentioned this also to you last time when you posted an FR on a cat150 gal. But you said no need, now that FR is gone, cos never keep track.

We are here to give suggestions, but you seem to be very sensitive about our comments....

Haiz....

Cheers!
zyxel

goocheong
18-08-2004, 09:54 PM
Yap I agree with Mahalosux.
This should be posted in he cat 150 FR, a simple and effective comment
Imagine we have one new thread for each girl. Beside from the look of this thread, it is going to die off soon.

mahalosux
19-08-2004, 11:22 AM
haizzz.. jus comment about saving thread space, some guys jus wan to deduct my pts. it's alrite to me, but be A MAN to leave behind your NAME and COMMENT when u do such a thing, unless u r a PUSSY hiding in some mama shop's corner..... :mad:

JackMe1
23-08-2004, 12:05 PM
You guys are typical Singaporeans....ie Sheep! Now is time to think out of the box for awhile:

1) If a thread dies off...probably means the girl is not too good, or there is not much interest in the girl.

2) To search for 1 thread with all the information about just one Girl is easier, rather than searching in 1 thread which had 5000 posts about other girls!

3) If we post in the 150 cat girls....people can not make comments...cos when they do...you idiots try to control them and say...field reports only!

It is garbage to say...save space...cos every posting takes up an roughly the same amount of bytes. Anyway...who's space are you saving? Servers can take up to 100 GBs which means millions of postings.

Guess the education system really need changes, cos you all try to follow what is given. Just use your fucking brains once in awhile...and dare to be different!

zyxel01
23-08-2004, 03:52 PM
You guys are typical Singaporeans....ie Sheep! Now is time to think out of the box for awhile:

1) If a thread dies off...probably means the girl is not too good, or there is not much interest in the girl.

2) To search for 1 thread with all the information about just one Girl is easier, rather than searching in 1 thread which had 5000 posts about other girls!

3) If we post in the 150 cat girls....people can not make comments...cos when they do...you idiots try to control them and say...field reports only!

It is garbage to say...save space...cos every posting takes up an roughly the same amount of bytes. Anyway...who's space are you saving? Servers can take up to 100 GBs which means millions of postings.

Guess the education system really need changes, cos you all try to follow what is given. Just use your fucking brains once in awhile...and dare to be different!

Aiyo bro.... tsk tsk....

You must be a typical non-Singaporean then..... Haiz....

Cheers!
zyxel

Ah Neo
23-08-2004, 10:57 PM
Muahahahahhaa!!!

Looks : 4/10
BBBj : 6/10 - may positions, but can not play with her
FJ : 6/10
Body : Big boobs! Long legs, but a bit chunky!
Frenching : Never try...not good looking enough, and can not play with pussy...probably no chance anyway!

RTF : No

cuntking
24-08-2004, 01:12 AM
Guys guys guys, first I must thank bro jackme1 for his effort to contribute with his FRs, compare to me who have not wrote any for ages. However for all those that had contribute to the forum and had PM me questions, I sure answer to the best of my knowledge.

bro jackme1, the rest of the brothers also not wrong to remind you to post in the GL 150 FR sticky thread, of course there will people like me to cut and paste but my time in here is getting lesser and shorter, so if everyone do their part, then everything will be nicer, ritz?

The choice is yours. :)

hann73
26-08-2004, 07:10 PM
my 2cents, if no one contribute to this tread then, it will die a natural death. Also, it is oft said "one man's meat is another's poison", so I would like to say Blue Ocean gives me good service, and she looks like maggie cheng to me :p

zeffrocking
01-09-2004, 06:09 PM
Hey Bro Jackme1,
Can you tell me what house Blue Ocean is at?

zeffrocking
02-09-2004, 11:42 AM
Hey Jackyme1,
Can you tell us the house that Blue Ocean works out of ?