PDA

View Full Version : Fr Sony

JackMe1
18-08-2004, 04:42 PM
Looks : 5.5/10
BBBj : 8/10 - many positions
FJ : 8/10 - allowed me to finger her ass
Frenching : At first no...after playing with her pussy...can!

RTF : maybe....not good looking enough

Frankiestine
20-08-2004, 05:10 PM
Looks : 5.5/10
BBBj : 8/10 - many positions
FJ : 8/10 - allowed me to finger her ass
Frenching : At first no...after playing with her pussy...can!

RTF : maybe....not good looking enough

Sounds like she "open" up already, biz must be bad.....last time no frenching, no 69 cannot touch pussy, touch say fingers wait dirty carry germs.....try once enough already.....

700_lover
20-08-2004, 07:44 PM
Sounds like she "open" up already, biz must be bad.....last time no frenching, no 69 cannot touch pussy, touch say fingers wait dirty carry germs.....try once enough already.....

I agree with you, bro Frankiestine.
Last time I tried her, she almost everything also cannot.
Looks like she really open up her mind.

Frankiestine
22-08-2004, 11:18 AM
I agree with you, bro Frankiestine.
Last time I tried her, she almost everything also cannot.
Looks like she really open up her mind.

Once bitten twice shy....never want to try again after that....nicknamed her "Golden Pussy"...

700_lover
22-08-2004, 12:53 PM
Once bitten twice shy....never want to try again after that....nicknamed her "Golden Pussy"...

Agreed. Same here. My nickname for her is "Mimosa". :p

Ah Dez
23-08-2004, 01:48 AM
But her face not as swee as last time...

JackMe1
23-08-2004, 12:06 PM
Opened up...but her face is old and not very good anymore....maybe should be downgraded to 80 bucks.

ROCKY_MAIVIA
24-08-2004, 12:50 AM
I called sony for the 1st time last month (or the month before, can't really remember) & sad to say, but she is not pretty.

Looks : 5/10
BBBj : 7/10 with CIM. I wanted to stop her, but then thought what the hell and unloaded.....
FJ : Never try
RTF : Not really pretty to return. For me, i prefer pretty faces (even at the expense of good service)

Well the thing about sony is that after the action, and when she massaging me, she squeezed my 2 pimples on my back and then scratched it off. Basket, this was fucking painful, but then she told me that, it is good to do this, as this will reduce the oil there, and thus no need to go for operation :confused: . Don't ask me, i am as confused as u are. But have to say, she quite expert in this, as there are no marks there now .....

Frankiestine
24-08-2004, 11:00 AM
I called sony for the 1st time last month (or the month before, can't really remember) & sad to say, but she is not pretty.

Looks : 5/10
BBBj : 7/10 with CIM. I wanted to stop her, but then thought what the hell and unloaded.....
FJ : Never try
RTF : Not really pretty to return. For me, i prefer pretty faces (even at the expense of good service)

Well the thing about sony is that after the action, and when she massaging me, she squeezed my 2 pimples on my back and then scratched it off. Basket, this was fucking painful, but then she told me that, it is good to do this, as this will reduce the oil there, and thus no need to go for operation :confused: . Don't ask me, i am as confused as u are. But have to say, she quite expert in this, as there are no marks there now .....

Wo seems like she nowadays more service oriented....last time where got CIM or massage, after session cannot wait to wash up and leave....

kent32
24-08-2004, 08:30 PM
Sony gives Good Service
but depends on her mood ;)

sometimes very rush, sometimes she is willing to let you try different positions.

so its again back to the `One Man's meat is another man's poison' kind of treatment i guess......

geylangbonker
03-10-2004, 11:48 AM
i aslo tried sony some time ago...though she is not so pretty but i ilke her complexion as she is very fair almost like those "dongbei" china gals ' complexion ...her service is so-so ,,depending on her mood.she is very chaTTY..................

Cummon
07-10-2004, 08:07 PM
she used to allow light kissing on her tightened lips, now frenching ?
offered rather good AR & handjob, might give 2 shots if she liked
you ;)

CNET
07-10-2004, 09:35 PM
thanks bro for the fr. might be worth a try

RTF :

CNET
07-10-2004, 09:37 PM
2 shot??? wah must really go and try liao. :D she used to allow light kissing on her tightened lips, now frenching ?
offered rather good AR & handjob, might give 2 shots if she liked
you ;)

WOWKAOZ
08-10-2004, 09:47 AM
bro cnet if really got 2shots i think the queue will be very long. it is for regular customer and those she like only lah. :p

Ah Dez
14-10-2004, 10:58 AM
bro cnet if really got 2shots i think the queue will be very long. it is for regular customer and those she like only lah. :p

she does allow 2 shots.Some of those guy i knew did tried.

Frankiestine
14-10-2004, 12:04 PM
she does allow 2 shots.Some of those guy i knew did tried.

Haiz maybe I not yan dao enuf only got one shot...... :(