PDA

View Full Version : Anybody knows her?

Hornydog3636
26-11-2010, 03:41 PM
Need information about this woman who broke up people's family. Any bros know her, do let me know. Thanks!!

http://img6.imageshack.us/i/20100805041.jpg/

http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/2750/20100805041.jpg (http://img6.imageshack.us/i/20100805041.jpg/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

thomas88
26-11-2010, 03:57 PM
I don't understand what you're trying to get....Why do you need to know her If she really broke-up people's family unless you're one of them or someone close is.

Even if you got the contact, what can you do about it? on't forget that it takes 2 hands to clap and there's no way she can cause any sound without the second hand.

Just my 2 cents worth....:p

alan0338
26-11-2010, 04:01 PM
lolz, not a looker leh, one mans meat one mas poison :p

mr_missile
26-11-2010, 04:06 PM
Did she break up your family? What are you going to do if you find her?

heye
26-11-2010, 04:07 PM
agree with tat calibre i tink that man is blind haha.
juz a joke no offence pls

bonkster
26-11-2010, 04:13 PM
lolz, not a looker leh, one mans meat one mas poison :p

To me it's poison. In fact, for some reason i feel that she looks a bit like ah gua. :eek::p

nightfly1966
26-11-2010, 04:29 PM
agree with tat calibre i tink that man is blind haha.
juz a joke no offence pls

No offence too...she looks ok to me lah...mayb jus me...haha.:p;)

26-11-2010, 04:31 PM
TS,mind to share more details?:confused:

cockenadan
26-11-2010, 04:32 PM
why the hell you want to find her for? so that you can up her?

pokeman71
26-11-2010, 04:33 PM
TS Bro, if is it a lesson to learn, please tell us Sammters here how he broken up your family so that we can avoid following your foot step.

Alf1977
26-11-2010, 04:39 PM
She looks ok to me, would hv been better without the cigar in her hand (spoilt image sia)

Toyota Honda
26-11-2010, 04:45 PM
Remember the Jack Neo movie 'That one not enough?'. Lee guo huang said... Men are born fan4 jian4. They can accept mistress who are much uglier than their wives. Not surprising.

Plus, I think the lady in the photo stilll can pass ah.

LucasDeFucker
26-11-2010, 04:47 PM
she does look 'ok'.. but confirm not fuckable in the daylight...^^

damienadam
26-11-2010, 04:57 PM
care to share.

rob_onny
26-11-2010, 05:17 PM
TS, r u playing a "Lost-&-Found" game?
or u'r playing a "Find-&-Take-Revenge" game? :confused:

lee2001sg
26-11-2010, 05:51 PM
It's really unlucky to meet such trouble makers. Lucky those that I currently met are all initiative and "zhi dong", though I am new here. Think I will just stick to these good companies. Anyway, this one ain't my cup of tea.:p

geckoSG
26-11-2010, 06:04 PM
dun you guys think she looks like a TKB?

addictedoldman
26-11-2010, 06:33 PM
siao boh, u must also ask why the man allowed it to happen in the first place. don't happen liao than say wow who break whose family.

muscle
26-11-2010, 06:58 PM
Dat kind of look can still break up others family? She muz be damn good in bed i guess!!!

joew2005
26-11-2010, 08:38 PM
hs ts,pls further elaborate wat r yr intentions 4 starting tis thread.:confused:

chucky69
26-11-2010, 10:44 PM
Hey TS,
I bet you are the victim and she has disappeared. Either admit it or
Else do not waste people's time here.

Soon Nail
27-11-2010, 12:45 AM
Need information about this woman who broke up people's family. Any bros know her, do let me know. Thanks!!

http://img6.imageshack.us/i/20100805041.jpg/

http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/2750/20100805041.jpg (http://img6.imageshack.us/i/20100805041.jpg/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

You want the whole lot of brothers here to find her?

Hornydog3636
27-11-2010, 10:46 AM
This china woman is my bro-in-law's mistress. My wife and I stayed with her brother and his wife. So recently my bro-in-law has been returning late claiming that he has work to rush. One night while his wife went back to Malaysia, around 5am, I was woke up by shouts from my wife. When I went outside, I saw my wife wielding a chopper outside my bro-in-law's room. My bro-in-law brought this piece of shit home. Bros, my wife is pregnant.

Currently we are trying ways to get this woman to be sent back to china and never be allowed back to Singapore. We tried ways of telling the brother but he won't listen. He has money to smoke and play with woman but no money to pay rent or sent money back for his barely one year old.

I know He is the worst kind of man, outside play woman nevermind but you brought the woman home, you've reached a new low. Sadly, I can't much as I don't want to stress my wife as she is very close to this brother and thinking of the his kid back in Malaysia, we don't want to do much.

Now, all I want is information about this woman. Last I heard she is back in China but pretty certain she will come back. So I need info, plus I have ICA contacts and photos so I hope I can do some form of defensive action. At least my wife will not worry so much when we have full information of who she is. My wife is pregnant and it pains me to see her stress like that.

Hornydog3636
27-11-2010, 10:48 AM
P.s thanks for the bros who upped me. Will return the favor.

Hornydog3636
27-11-2010, 10:51 AM
By the way, my wife don't know I'm doing this. I hope I don't need to give my bro in law the ultimatum by Gg to the police with all the info I gathered. But if my wife goes crazy over this, I'm sorry to say bro-in-law also no face give. I need to know I have the ability to stop this and protect my family and my own unborn child.

michaelrocksam
27-11-2010, 11:43 AM
By the way, my wife don't know I'm doing this. I hope I don't need to give my bro in law the ultimatum by Gg to the police with all the info I gathered. But if my wife goes crazy over this, I'm sorry to say bro-in-law also no face give. I need to know I have the ability to stop this and protect my family and my own unborn child.

Bro,

u are getting too emotional. no one here can help you even if we can get you the info which place she is working and her address.

Do a reality check. He looks for FL so do you. The stupid thing is that he brought the lady home and have sex with her. You also makan outside and have not got caught by your wife, imagine if she found out that he look for FL outside first. Your brother in law will be the first one to scream.

If you had reported this to the police and ICA, they can't do any thing. She is here to work and having sex with your brother in law at his home is not a crime. May be at a hotel is, cos there is pssibility she might be a FL.

The only person to blame is your bro-in-law, not the lady. She is here to make a living and dream of a better life back home. The only fault she did was to have sex with your bro in law and squeeze money out of him. Who dun want if they have a money tree to shake, even you will take such an opportunity for free cash.

I am not siding with anyone, action done. Responsibility is in your bro in law, he still decides to see her what can u do!!

Do a reality check, this is life bro.

turbo_slk200
27-11-2010, 11:51 AM
Bro,

u are getting too emotional. no one here can help you even if we can get you the info which place she is working and her address.

Do a reality check. He looks for FL so do you. The stupid thing is that he brought the lady home and have sex with her. You also makan outside and have not got caught by your wife, imagine if she found out that he look for FL outside first. Your brother in law will be the first one to scream.

If you had reported this to the police and ICA, they can't do any thing. She is here to work and having sex with your brother in law at his home is not a crime. May be at a hotel is, cos there is pssibility she might be a FL.

The only person to blame is your bro-in-law, not the lady. She is here to make a living and dream of a better life back home. The only fault she did was to have sex with your bro in law and squeeze money out of him. Who dun want if they have a money tree to shake, even you will take such an opportunity for free cash.

I am not siding with anyone, action done. Responsibility is in your bro in law, he still decides to see her what can u do!!

Do a reality check, this is life bro.

Fully agree with bro michaelrocksam.

There is no point in finding the China woman. The problem is your bro-in-law and the relationship between your bro-in-law and his wife. Do not waste time, sweat and blood in locating this China woman. In fact, its not even your responsibility to poke into his business. Your responsibility is listening to your wife and taking good care of her during this time.

Also I am not siding with anyone, perhaps you can have a heart-to-heart talk with your bro-in-law about it. I am sure he has something to say and is good to also hear his part of the story.

crazydude289
27-11-2010, 12:07 PM
Fully agree with bro michaelrocksam.

There is no point in finding the China woman. The problem is your bro-in-law and the relationship between your bro-in-law and his wife. Do not waste time, sweat and blood in locating this China woman. In fact, its not even your responsibility to poke into his business. Your responsibility is listening to your wife and taking good care of her during this time.

Also I am not siding with anyone, perhaps you can have a heart-to-heart talk with your bro-in-law about it. I am sure he has something to say and is good to also hear his part of the story.

Hmm Yess I 100% agreed.

If you manage to sent her back maybe your bro-in law will find the next one.

Then the story never end .

Thats what I think .:cool:

love_mayo
27-11-2010, 12:43 PM
move out with your wife ASAP and decide the next step after she give birth.

she seems really emotionally unstable.

dont bother about that guy or that whore for now. i think you should place your priority on your wife's health first.

joew2005
27-11-2010, 02:27 PM
It takes 2 hands 2 clap .....

VanGogh
27-11-2010, 04:28 PM
It takes 2 hands 2 clap .....

that's absoulutely true... ..

chucky69
27-11-2010, 04:59 PM
this china woman is my bro-in-law's mistress. My wife and i stayed with her brother and his wife. So recently my bro-in-law has been returning late claiming that he has work to rush. One night while his wife went back to malaysia, around 5am, i was woke up by shouts from my wife. When i went outside, i saw my wife wielding a chopper outside my bro-in-law's room. My bro-in-law brought this piece of shit home. Bros, my wife is pregnant.

Currently we are trying ways to get this woman to be sent back to china and never be allowed back to singapore. We tried ways of telling the brother but he won't listen. He has money to smoke and play with woman but no money to pay rent or sent money back for his barely one year old.

I know he is the worst kind of man, outside play woman nevermind but you brought the woman home, you've reached a new low. Sadly, i can't much as i don't want to stress my wife as she is very close to this brother and thinking of the his kid back in malaysia, we don't want to do much.

Now, all i want is information about this woman. Last i heard she is back in china but pretty certain she will come back. So i need info, plus i have ica contacts and photos so i hope i can do some form of defensive action. At least my wife will not worry so much when we have full information of who she is. My wife is pregnant and it pains me to see her stress like that.

ts,
can you get your story right.
A) why would your wife hold a chopper when her brother brought this girl home???

B) in the second paragraph, you are trying ways to get this woman sent back to china. Which i assume you know her whereabouts...

C) in the third paragraph, you want more info about the woman and you have heard she is back in china.

D) lastly what have your pregnant wife got against this woman. Did they fight???? Is she trying to protect her brother who is the cause of this.

Boy oh boy, firstly , you would not get to the point when you started this thread, now you come out with this story.
You are only confusing everyone here.

Dirtyboy76
27-11-2010, 07:44 PM
Bro, if Tis is the slut , she deserve to be bonk by all sbf bro...slut

Hornydog3636
29-11-2010, 01:34 PM
a) We didn't know about this, suspect liao, and when she found out the slut is in the house, she lost it and wanted to chop her brother.

b) I want to know her whereabouts, more details on her, now i only have pict, don't even have name

c) Cos the bro-in-law admit to my wife the woman is going back to china in 10days, all she want is to spend these last 10 days with him. We know she will be back for sure

d) Yes, my wife hit her with a broom after i took away the chopper, she grab a broom.

Sorry for the confusion, not a good storyteller.

Hornydog3636
29-11-2010, 01:37 PM
Thanks for all bros who commented. Hope you understand that i'm no saint myself. But at least i know to play outside and not bring outside woman home. All i'm trying to do here is get information to comfort my wife, she's the one who needs more information to scare her brother.

Thanks bro love-mayo and rocksam. Yeah, i should just heckcare as long as not my tai chi la.

Hornydog3636
29-11-2010, 01:42 PM
Thanks Turbo_slk200 too.

Zoick
29-11-2010, 01:55 PM
If that girls already went back, there are another 2 high possibility :

99% chances that your BIL will still keep in touch with her, even she permanently banned from SG.

99.99% chances that your BIL will find a new one.

So, the root is still your BIL.