PDA

View Full Version : Going on first trip to PETAIN!!!

RedSky18
25-11-2010, 04:32 PM
Hey bros out there need some tips and advice going to petain tommorrow. Thanks in advance!
If i am taking a mrt which station do i stop? i saw a guide which is Take a MRT from Toa payoh station southward to Dhoby Ghaut interchange. then switch to North East line in Punggol direction to Farrer Park station. Walk 5 minutes to Petain road. Can any bros help me out here thanks. I am not sure which direction should i head when i get down from Farrer park station.

YouAreRight
25-11-2010, 08:16 PM
Within this forum, there are helpful tips with photo graph. These are big bro effort in helping newbie. You may find them helpful. If after all you still find difficulity, taxi driver should be able to assist you.

Cheers

fornicator
25-11-2010, 11:22 PM
Hey bros out there need some tips and advice going to petain tommorrow. Thanks in advance!
If i am taking a mrt which station do i stop? i saw a guide which is Take a MRT from Toa payoh station southward to Dhoby Ghaut interchange. then switch to North East line in Punggol direction to Farrer Park station. Walk 5 minutes to Petain road. Can any bros help me out here thanks. I am not sure which direction should i head when i get down from Farrer park station.

Kindly click on the links located below in my signature.

Cheers.

hoosdathu
26-11-2010, 02:22 PM
already got FAQ with detailed instructions n pictures still wanna start thread...
TS only asking to be zapped...

MrBombastic
26-11-2010, 02:35 PM

Kam beh lannnn

austin69
26-11-2010, 02:44 PM
already got FAQ with detailed instructions n pictures still wanna start thread...
TS only asking to be zapped...

Aiyoh, not by you I hope! Bro your zapping power very strong and scary! Power 7 is mean can zap 5 points!

Ok, I going now, me just passing by. Peace.

I thank you.:D

pleasezapme
27-11-2010, 03:11 PM
Hi TS

Good day to you. Please spare a minute.

I went to Petain to get a feel on how bro enjoy themselves there.
I also don't know how to go to Petain. There is this thread "General Petain Guide. (suitable for newbies)". The instruction is too easy to follow. I arrive at Petain without lost my way.
The thread is active since Aug 10 untill 17 Nov 10. It is very unlikely that cannot find the thread.

So on the first place TS should not create "Going on first trip to PETAIN!!!"

Happy reading

SaveMoney
29-11-2010, 12:05 AM

Don't take MRT, try the free shutter service. You can save some money

CockInPuss
29-11-2010, 02:50 AM
Just make your way to City Square shopping mall by Farrer Park MRT station. Then go look for the city square back door where you can catch the city square free suttle. This is also the loading zone for the shopping centre. Get out of the mall from this loading zone and cross the small road. jump across the longkang and climb through the fence and BINGO you are IN. I saw a lot of ah nehs do this.

song
29-11-2010, 10:59 AM
http://img3.immage.de/2911df53ba4pup.jpg

YouAreRight
29-11-2010, 05:46 PM
jump across the longkang and climb through the fence and BINGO you are IN.

Bro

Don't try this. For me my age is there and i don't take much calcium. Easily injure. Just walk a little bit more to reach destination safe and sound.

Cheers