PDA

View Full Version : operating hours oh houses in L6 and L18

meurasian77
19-11-2010, 10:21 AM
hi bros..was searching ard the forums for operating hrs..thought of gg down now(1020am).does any1 know what the operating hrs are of the houses in lor 6 and 18?thanks

peanut123
19-11-2010, 11:19 PM
hi bros..was searching ard the forums for operating hrs..thought of gg down now(1020am).does any1 know what the operating hrs are of the houses in lor 6 and 18?thanks

Are you sure you did a search ??? I just did a search on this forum using just one word "hours" and 3/4 way down the first page of the search results was a post that I put up on the opening hours.

Jeez, and you had to start a new threat just to ask this often answered question. Be careful you dun get zapped by impatient bros.

L6-8 : 1-2pm opening hours

The L18/WH Cat 50 houses open at 4:30pm, although most of the girls are available only after 5.

munited
21-11-2010, 12:33 PM
Some of these cat 150 houses open as early as 1pm in the afternoon and close as late as 12 midnight.

I know the cat 50 thai whore houses closes as late as 2am sometimes. I dont know if they got overnight or not, you can try your luck

Are you sure you did a search ??? I just did a search on this forum using just one word "hours" and 3/4 way down the first page of the search results was a post that I put up on the opening hours.

Jeez, and you had to start a new threat just to ask this often answered question. Be careful you dun get zapped by impatient bros.

L6-8 : 1-2pm opening hours

The L18/WH Cat 50 houses open at 4:30pm, although most of the girls are available only after 5.