PDA

View Full Version : l8h66g20

mrdump
15-08-2004, 10:05 AM
first time posting,so dun flame me.

friday on leave,so evening went down to gl to looksee.
went in to 66g,saw few ger inside tank.
okt say 2 new ger(12,dun rem)
but saw this ger 20 with nice body(c cup think),so call her and pay
inside room(bath alone,dead liao must be sop services)
came out of toilet see her boobs???same as sister in changi???
thought that services must be bad
but 2 mine amaze,good bbbj and catbath for about 10 min
then followed by fj and expo in her cunt with condom.

name:dunno
boobs:32c(think went for implant)
bbbj:yes
french:yes
return:maybe(no $)

P.S:OKT say ang bai and lucky dun have to wait that day as alot of customer normally.

dellsher
15-08-2004, 10:09 AM

P.S:OKT say ang bai and lucky dun have to wait that day as alot of customer normally.

Look like I got to check :p it out as long time never visit there liao

mrdump
15-08-2004, 10:13 AM
Look like I got to check :p it out as long time never visit there liao

try it out and post it here weather am i right anot
or maybe wrong??
:p

SexTalk
15-08-2004, 10:21 AM
try it out and post it here weather am i right anot
or maybe wrong??
:p

one thing the OKT any how lai one

Number 8 Killer
16-08-2004, 03:19 PM

her name is ah wan
got boyfrenz liao.
her boyfrenz f-king rich n young too. saw them at club 3 last month

mrdump
16-08-2004, 06:59 PM
her name is ah wan
got boyfrenz liao.

so??
go there 4 fun not find gf.

vandom66
16-08-2004, 07:39 PM
her name is ah wan
got boyfrenz liao.

If she got boyfriend so what?? If her bf fucking rich so what? If her bf is young so what?? I just pay $40 and get to FUCK her :mad:

mrdump
16-08-2004, 08:11 PM
If she got boyfriend so what?? If her bf fucking rich so what? If her bf is young so what?? I just pay $40 and get to FUCK her :mad:

i get to play bf 4 25min after paying $40 :D

test01_123
18-08-2004, 09:41 AM
Yeah. If her BF is so rich, she'll not be in this line. ;)

zunbo
18-08-2004, 07:27 PM
Yeah. If her BF is so rich, she'll not be in this line. ;)

My friends ask me when this see this.... "Y would someone F**king Rich comes to GL to ask the gal to go cheong? Wont they be better off hanging in Pub to get more Girls!??

mrdump
22-08-2004, 07:47 PM
got a call from my fav joint okt that two new ger started work.

so sat evening went down to l8h66 to take a look
as normal greet by okt
from the tank saw the 2 new ger,not bad looking(but still like g20)
okt said 1 of the ger good services,so on her.
walk into the room,help mi took off my shirt and into bathroom
as normal bathed but she took care of my pistons as like old ones(keep washing it with soap)
dry up and lay down to wait 4 action(she still in bathroom)
b4 action tcss abit and she started licking from my ear to my piston
took my piston into her month and bbbj 4 the next 5-8 min(long time dun have such good feeling)
wanted to french but she turn away so i tried again.....to my surpised(french like long lost gf)
knewing that my piston had harded,she capped mi with her month
she pumped 4 5 min b4 i expo into her cunt.
the rest is history.... :D

name:dun tell
looks:8/10
body:8.5/10
frenching:at first no but can later
services:8.5/10
rft:yes yes yes if wallet agree to it
minus point:she cannot speak singlish nor english(lucky i can speak simple thai)

ps:may cos her her job deal to some reasons(A/V.....etc),so nvm tell her name.hope u guy dun mind
i tried my best in writing and hope you guys will support mi in return add more to my Reputation.thks

mrdump
22-08-2004, 08:03 PM
how to get rep points if u dont tell us her num??

hope u understand that if ger got catch with bbbj
you should know better what will happen to her...
sorry and i rather hav low Reputation than letting her got caught
anyway thks in reading and happy cheonging. :D

mrdump
22-08-2004, 08:23 PM
u are another cock talker. what is your purpose of writing this FR?

if u think i am a cock talker,let it be then.
or better go down and take a look 4 yourself.

tar khun sex_maniac mai cheuar mai pehn rai
khun sex_maniac mai mee sa-morng
tuk kon roo-jak.
korp kun khun sex_maniac sam-rap arn

mrdump
22-08-2004, 08:40 PM
khrai mai chuer?
tuk khon roo jak? jing ror?

phoot phassa thai thammai? khun phoot anggrit mai geng ror?

u dont give me the girl num, go there look for who?

pom poot khun sex_maniac mai mee sa-morng
khun sex_maniac poot jing....jingjing mai mee sa-morng..hua-ro
pom poot thai dai tair mai dee
pom poot anggrit dee.

weixiang
22-08-2004, 08:45 PM
wow, freaking hot..!! :p

mrdump
22-08-2004, 08:46 PM
u dont give me the girl num, go there look for who?[/QUOTE]

pom poot poot-ying yarng-rai??
tar khun sex_maniac pai,kun roo-jak krai.

sam88mas
22-08-2004, 10:11 PM
(
name:dun tell..
looks:8/10
body:8.5/10
frenching:at first no but can later
services:8.5/10
rft:yes yes yes if wallet agree to it
minus point:she cannot speak singlish nor english(lucky i can speak simple thai)
ps:may cos her her job deal to some reasons(A/V.....etc),so nvm tell her name.hope u guy dun mind
i tried my best in writing and hope you guys will support mi in return add more to my Reputation.thks

No number how to try ??

sam88mas
22-08-2004, 10:14 PM
hope u understand that if ger got catch with bbbj
you should know better what will happen to her...
sorry and i rather hav low Reputation than letting her got caught
anyway thks in reading and happy cheonging. :D

There are so many FR on those WLs who provided BBBJ..from Cat $40 to $150 cat or even at Health Centre Thread too.Never knew things happen on them. Unless you want to keep her as Tirak..then I know why :)

BlownAway
23-08-2004, 01:26 AM
There are so many FR on those WLs who provided BBBJ..from Cat $40 to $150 cat or even at Health Centre Thread too.Never knew things happen on them. Unless you want to keep her as Tirak..then I know why :)

They aren't really suppose to provide raw and bare BJ. Don't flame the poor guy if you don't know. The FRs are written and th AV knows but closes an eye until higher management pressures them for results to answer to complains. Without complains, you think Govt. Body would care ??? You AIDS, your biz, just get out of my sight !!!
:cool:

F-boy
23-08-2004, 01:28 AM
bro someone already provided evidence that her bf brought her out, AV knows even worse offence this, house and OKT also will kena.her name is ah wan
got boyfrenz liao.

mrdump
23-08-2004, 06:48 AM
if u think she my tirak,let it be then cos the more u explain the more u got to explain...

yes,i made a mistake in revealing g20,and i was told by another bro here not to reveal the ger no here....

mrdump
23-08-2004, 06:52 AM
Mr Dumb

want to practice your thai pls go to the thai language thread. :rolleyes:
or better still, go to a thai forum.
why dont u post your fr in thai next time? :rolleyes:

i will...but dun think u understand:
khun sex_maniac poot jing....jingjing mai mee sa-morng..hua-ro

What is your purpose of starting this thread on G20 and then post FR on other girls? dont u know there is a thread on CAt 40?
first..it my thread and if u no happy got lost
next....i do what i wan

mrdump
23-08-2004, 06:55 AM
They aren't really suppose to provide raw and bare BJ. Don't flame the poor guy if you don't know. The FRs are written and th AV knows but closes an eye until higher management pressures them for results to answer to complains. Without complains, you think Govt. Body would care ??? You AIDS, your biz, just get out of my sight !!!

cool down ....there always ppl like him here
so y bother to blow u head off :D
anyway happy cheonging

peterfish
23-08-2004, 08:45 AM
first..it my thread and if u no happy got lost
next....i do what i wan

Each to his own. If you want to keep that gal as your tirak, then don't give a FR with no numbers to the bros. Tirak is meant to be a secret as AV frowned on these things. If you want to promote the gal, then give us her number as she is no body to you. Times are bad and a lot of bros want to make sure that the gals they visited can provide excellent service. In fact, if you look at it, providing BBBJ and frenching are just "extra" to keep the clients coming. Just like the vegatable sellers at my nearby wet market who often gives free ginger and onions to all the aunts to entice them to come back.

So my point is, don't be selfish and give us the gal number if sh ein not your tirak. Or just don't give a FR if she is your tirak as I just don't see what is the point of giving.

Just my 2 cents views.

BlownAway
23-08-2004, 09:12 AM
So my point is, don't be selfish and give us the gal number if sh ein not your tirak. Or just don't give a FR if she is your tirak as I just don't see what is the point of giving.

Just my 2 cents views.

Stop flaming MrDump. I have such experience too after posting an incomplete FR. Fuxkers keep bombarding. don't like, don't see lah. Complain now and complain there, you so good, you write more FRs lah.

MrDump has already mentioned that it's one of the 2 new gals. Go fuxk both of them up and you'll have the answer. Why give hard times to our MAN huh?

I will go fuxk both of them up today after my drinks in GM. FRs on them, in your dream land. Brother SM, you are hidding that special someone from all of us too. Thus, shut up !!!

Not happy, challenge me face on ... you know where to get me !!!

RJ2004
23-08-2004, 10:20 AM
Firstly, there is already quite a long chain of discussion on this G20 after I posted an FR of her here (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=462509&#post462509) earlier this year. Second, this is a forum, you might have started the thread but you certainly dont own it and people are entitled to their views.

While I agree that BBBJ is also not within the letters of the law, it is still not as frowned on upon as doing raw or going out with customers; So all along that info has been given and I've never seen anyone complain about it. Quite curious who told you not to give that info actually. In any case its a simple enough matter to leave out such infos in FRs.

As for not revealing gal's nos... Well just as long as you like, by all means keep it secret. But then again what's the point of writing here if every FR is gonna be a secret gal right? I'm not gonna be presumptious to say that is going to happen. I just hope you understand what I mean; That if you provide a healthy dose of good FRs, then people will be more receptive about you hiding one of your gems once in a while. ;)

sam88mas
23-08-2004, 11:06 AM
if u think she my tirak,let it be then cos the more u explain the more u got to explain...
yes,i made a mistake in revealing g20,and i was told by another bro here not to reveal the ger no here....

You got your right to post whatever you want but prepare to get flame if fellow members think your posting is KNN.

Let me tell one of the greatest bonk in Cat $40 I had last night..

It was hot yesterday and decided to find my dick some good showe and leisure. I walked in L6H88 and spotted this chio WL.She not only chio but also a pair of big melon..I think anymen see liao sure cannot tahan one. I guess she the most chio WLs in the GL $40 cat region.After paying $40 to the OKT,she held my hand proceed to the her room.Before I removed my shirt,she put her hand into my pant down to my underwear and gave my dick few sexy stroke.OMG..she must be my best bonk in my sex life in last 30 years.
She removed my pant and use her mouth to pull my brief...and she started to BBBJ me...My dick harden like a rocket and prepare to take off..I can't wait to land my hard jet into her moon hole.My whole body become so hot like a going erupt valcono. I removed her blouse and tore her g-string like an hungry wolf..WoooWoo..quickly insert my dick into her hot pussy. We switched several positions from doggie style,frogie style,snake style, birdie style..After 20 mins..My load finally blowed inside her hot cunt. Then the bell went..time out I guess.I intercom the OKT myself telling him I wanted to extend for another 2 sessions.
She switched to an 69 position and asked me to lick her pussy while she going to give me a good blow.I think I am Hot today..within 10 mins ,my second load cum in her mouth..Oh boy..She said since got time She will gave me a good shower..She washed all over me from hair to toe..I told her I think My Dick is harden again.She asked whether I want to go one more round? I said if my little bro permitted me to do so. She applied KY into her ass and asked me to AF her..

Name: Never ask
Number: forget liao
Look: 9/10 super chio
Body:9/10 perfect
Boobs size:34D
Height:1.67m
Weight:50kg
foreplay: 10/10..my above FR tell
BBBJ:10/10..man in heaven
AF:9/10..tight man
FJ:9/10.my above FR tell
Overall:9/10..better than my gf
RTF: what do you think :D
Damage-($40x3) + $30 tips

Don't ask me for her number and name as I had forgotten liao.

On way home driving I then realised I did not put on condom for the whole damn FUCK!!! :eek:

vandom66
23-08-2004, 11:11 AM
RTF: what do you think
On way home driving I then realised I did not put on condom for the whole damn FUCK!!!

L6H88?? :confused: ..Now is chinese luner 7th month..You bonked a :eek: ..haha good one anyway

mrdump
23-08-2004, 07:51 PM
Firstly, there is already quite a long chain of discussion on this G20 after I posted an FR of her here (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=462509&#post462509) earlier this year. Second, this is a forum, you might have started the thread but you certainly dont own it and people are entitled to their views.
ya....i dun own anything and yes ppl do entitled to their view
so do i....

While I agree that BBBJ is also not within the letters of the law, it is still not as frowned on upon as doing raw or going out with customers; So all along that info has been given and I've never seen anyone complain about it. Quite curious who told you not to give that info actually. In any case its a simple enough matter to leave out such infos in FRs.

1 of the old bird pm mi(veri active in cat40)

As for not revealing gal's nos... Well just as long as you like, by all means keep it secret. But then again what's the point of writing here if every FR is gonna be a secret gal right? I'm not gonna be presumptious to say that is going to happen. I just hope you understand what I mean; That if you provide a healthy dose of good FRs, then people will be more receptive about you hiding one of your gems once in a while. ;)

that true....i will try
thks anyway 4 u advices

mrdump
23-08-2004, 07:53 PM
what a good fl u have sam.... :D

mrdump
23-08-2004, 07:57 PM
this is your thread but this is not YOUR fourm. :rolleyes: You dont own nothing here.

ya..that true.i dun own this forum and i dun own nothing here
so.......the bottom line is???

Angry
24-08-2004, 03:58 PM
You got your right to post whatever you want but prepare to get flame if fellow members think your posting is KNN.

It was hot yesterday and decided to find my dick some good showe and leisure. I walked in L6H88 and spotted this chio WL.She not only chio but also a pair of big melon..I think anymen see liao sure cannot tahan one. I guess she the most chio WLs in the GL $40 cat region.After paying $40 to the OKT,she held my hand proceed to the her room.Before I removed my shirt,she put her hand into my pant down to my underwear and gave my dick few sexy stroke.OMG..she must be my best bonk in my sex life in last 30 years.
She removed my pant and use her mouth to pull my brief...and she started to BBBJ me...My dick harden like a rocket and prepare to take off..I can't wait to land my hard jet into her moon hole.My whole body become so hot like a going erupt valcono. I removed her blouse and tore her g-string like an hungry wolf..WoooWoo..quickly insert my dick into her hot pussy. We switched several positions from doggie style,frogie style,snake style, birdie style..After 20 mins..My load finally blowed inside her hot cunt. Then the bell went..time out I guess.I intercom the OKT myself telling him I wanted to extend for another 2 sessions.
She switched to an 69 position and asked me to lick her pussy while she going to give me a good blow.I think I am Hot today..within 10 mins ,my second load cum in her mouth..Oh boy..She said since got time She will gave me a good shower..She washed all over me from hair to toe..I told her I think My Dick is harden again.She asked whether I want to go one more round? I said if my little bro permitted me to do so. She applied KY into her ass and asked me to AF her..

RTF: what do you think :D

On way home driving I then realised I did not put on condom for the whole damn FUCK!!! :eek:

Just curious sam,
When doing 69, You lick your own sperm ???

rocketscientist
24-08-2004, 04:20 PM
Wow homade creampie! This girl so hot I must go down take a look

sam88mas
24-08-2004, 10:03 PM
Just curious sam,

What do you think?

vandom66
24-08-2004, 10:31 PM
Just curious sam,

Have you ever visited GL?