PDA

View Full Version : Ranking & most frequent visited Thai Pro

U-Need
15-08-2004, 12:28 AM
I am wondering if it is wise to kick off a frequent visit or ranking for the Thai pro in Singapore, what do you think?

thaivisitor
15-08-2004, 01:38 AM
I am wondering if it is wise to kick off a frequent visit or ranking for the Thai pro in Singapore, what do you think?

What do you mean? Do elaborate. :cool:

elaw
15-08-2004, 01:41 AM

Er.......which type ? cat40 or FL ? :confused:

U-Need
15-08-2004, 03:50 AM
What do you mean? Do elaborate. :cool:

It is meant for the CAT40 Thai girls, something like the one in CAT150, where it is ranked in terms of their individual boobs, service, looks etc. What do you think?

I vote for WH14G19 for her look and I visited 6 times. Any other input from other brothers?

thecas
15-08-2004, 06:44 AM
WH12G28 can "bi de shang"[match] too.

Darkstorm
15-08-2004, 12:53 PM
Someone has to say it I suppose. The problems associated with such a thread are:

1) popularizing a girl would mean that the tiraks, regulars and less frequent customers of a particular girl would have to wait too long for the girl or might not be able to see her at all. So there would be less incentive for people to contribute information to such a thread.
2) OKTs or their proxies might try to promote certain girls in this thread while pretending to be genuine samsters.

U-Need
15-08-2004, 05:26 PM
Someone has to say it I suppose. The problems associated with such a thread are:

1) popularizing a girl would mean that the tiraks, regulars and less frequent customers of a particular girl would have to wait too long for the girl or might not be able to see her at all. So there would be less incentive for people to contribute information to such a thread.
2) OKTs or their proxies might try to promote certain girls in this thread while pretending to be genuine samsters.

Agreed with you bro, thus I requested for the opinion from the bros here. And I feel that it would be great if the report are filled in with unselfish and unintentional opinion.

1. This thread is not used for popularise certain girls (At least not the initial intention), just to share good things among each other.

2, Promoting girls that are unpopular by OKTs are possible, but as in this forum all brother do exercise their own discretion. :o

RJ2004
15-08-2004, 09:58 PM
It's not realistic cos there's too many cat40 girls around to do a proper ranking.
besides, there's a vast difference between contributors for cat150 FRs and cat40s. just take a look at the gl40 and wh threads; when was the last time a good fr was produced? :o

Luna
15-08-2004, 10:07 PM
when was the last time a good fr was produced?

But seriously, what's in the world an FR really consider good?? Does an FR consists of mainly 10/10 grading and steamy reports represent a good FR? What type of FR do you consider good to you? :confused:

RJ2004
15-08-2004, 10:10 PM
But seriously, what's in the world an FR really consider good?? Does an FR consists of mainly 10/10 grading and steamy reports represent a good FR? What type of FR do you consider good to you? :confused:

a good fr? hmmm, doesnt have to be a great sex story, might even be a bad experience. just as long as it lets me know what went on. thats just my opinion of course. :)

thaivisitor
15-08-2004, 11:55 PM
a good fr? hmmm, doesnt have to be a great sex story, might even be a bad experience. just as long as it lets me know what went on. thats just my opinion of course. :)

Yr opinion is quite right RJ. A good FR could also be a warning of a bad service, etc, etc. :cool:

thaivisitor
15-08-2004, 11:58 PM
Agreed with you bro, thus I requested for the opinion from the bros here. And I feel that it would be great if the report are filled in with unselfish and unintentional opinion.

1. This thread is not used for popularise certain girls (At least not the initial intention), just to share good things among each other.

2, Promoting girls that are unpopular by OKTs are possible, but as in this forum all brother do exercise their own discretion. :o

Maybe U need this ranking, but I feel a FR will better help us bro to judge. :D

U-Need
16-08-2004, 03:49 PM
Thank You very much for all your inputs, agreed and accepted.

Darkstorm
16-08-2004, 07:18 PM
Not forgetting that once you popularize a girl, her service level is bound to go down due to overwork.....

siamcutey
16-08-2004, 07:58 PM
There isn't a point in posting FRs.

Good FR, you wait longer, more people utilise your fav, and you might even get bao tou by bastards printing your FR to the girl. All these for the spirit of sharing.

Posting FRs eventually will also get it being deleted for too much space in the forum.

So you will never see me posting anymore FRs. FRs now are meant to be told to kakis in drinking sessions. And also meant for foreplay to masturbation. :D

Even if I post, I also use another nick to post the FR. :D

hahaha
SC

dargonfly75
16-08-2004, 09:02 PM
There isn't a point in posting FRs.

Good FR, you wait longer, more people utilise your fav, and you might even get bao tou by bastards printing your FR to the girl. All these for the spirit of sharing.

Posting FRs eventually will also get it being deleted for too much space in the forum.

So you will never see me posting anymore FRs. FRs now are meant to be told to kakis in drinking sessions. And also meant for foreplay to masturbation. :D

Even if I post, I also use another nick to post the FR. :D

hahaha
SC

Agree with you bro.. At the end of the day, 1 man's meat is another man's poison..
Got a lot of pro and cons. Mainly cons.

eg. Flame war can be started if 1 guy thinks highly of a girl's service while another think the girl's service sucks.. And while we hope that everyone is an adult here, but in reality.. haiz..

buhl
16-08-2004, 09:20 PM
Agree with you bro.. At the end of the day, 1 man's meat is another man's poison..
Got a lot of pro and cons. Mainly cons.

eg. Flame war can be started if 1 guy thinks highly of a girl's service while another think the girl's service sucks.. And while we hope that everyone is an adult here, but in reality.. haiz..
damn well said!!! couldn't agree more!!!

U-Need
16-08-2004, 10:56 PM

Every individual would have their own preference and their own taste that's normal. However, the initial intention is to use it as a reference. I remember years ago, there used to be a detailed ranking of Thai pro in the forum. Hence, I did not expect such comments.

tirak69
16-08-2004, 11:55 PM
i think there are many threads in Cat 40 already. we can search for comments/FR in the various threads. thus its up to all the bros who are regulars to decide if they wanna post.

elaw
17-08-2004, 12:23 AM
Not forgetting that once you popularize a girl, her service level is bound to go down due to overwork.....

Yep. I agree with u as I will also not RTF the girl once she has become popular.

Bonker911
17-08-2004, 08:48 PM
Good FR, you wait longer, more people utilise your fav, and you might even get bao tou by bastards printing your FR to the girl.

A good FR is written with feelings. How the experience was special, and to pen it down for one's own memory. And to help the girl who inspired the heart and hand to move.

WLs are here to work, and if the FR helps them then consider it as an extra "tip" for the good service. If we are selfish, the one who suffers is them... We can only write what we felt as true. If others mis-use it, it is their own bad karma to suffer one day.

All postings (FR or not) will be deleted eventually, so are we to stop writing and sharing? Just write of the moment of pleasure. A little corner in cyberspace and time is all it needs to serve its purpose. That is enough. Nothing lasts forever.

SexTalk
17-08-2004, 10:08 PM
A good FR is written with feelings. How the experience was special, and to pen it down for one's own memory. And to help the girl who inspired the heart and hand to move.

WLs are here to work, and if the FR helps them then consider it as an extra "tip" for the good service. If we are selfish, the one who suffers is them... We can only write what we felt as true. If others mis-use it, it is their own bad karma to suffer one day.

All postings (FR or not) will be deleted eventually, so are we to stop writing and sharing? Just write of the moment of pleasure. A little corner in cyberspace and time is all it needs to serve its purpose. That is enough. Nothing lasts forever.

Well said.. :)

free
18-08-2004, 01:03 AM

Well said buddy! In the true spirit of selfless sharing and also gratitude to the gal who had touched our innerselves. How can we, as gentlemen enjoy our time with the gals and then keep it under wraps so that we can "keep" them to ourselves? Dun we have a heart for these gals and understand why they are here in the 1st place? They need the money, whatever their individual reasons may be (rightly or wrongly - depends on your own perspective). When we can do pen what we feel, in words that flowed naturally from the heart/spirit, we can begin to know them on a personal level, sometimes more personal that one expected initially.

The only danger here is that perhaps (very rarely, but it happens) one eventually develops a friendship with a particular lady to a point where it later grew to become something more. Then the FR may turn around to bite u. Having said that, since FRs get deleted and time heals, I'd let bygones be bygones. Live and let live.

vandom66
18-08-2004, 10:08 AM

I agreed with you..make sense :rolleyes:

dargonfly75
18-08-2004, 01:29 PM
.... Having said that, since FRs get deleted and time heals, I'd let bygones be bygones. Live and let live.

1 Life. Live it?...

Bonker911
18-08-2004, 08:16 PM
I'd let bygones be bygones. Live and let live.
Bro free, I like your last 2 lines. Very insightful, and made more meaningful by the living example that you set. It is good to see you back in SB contributing, despite veiled challenges thrown your way. Your deep generousity of spirit continues to be admired by me. All the best in the journey ahead to where your heart lies. Chok Dee.