PDA

View Full Version : Underage Problem

victorboy123
17-11-2010, 01:34 AM
Hello samsters, got a question about speaking with underage girl .... Recently I saw on ad from on a young lady who posted saying she is friendly and keen to meet high class, educated gentleman. Thought shes a bored girl looking for a date, so I email her with my number. Next day I receive sms on my phone saying 14yrs (name) local chinese 150cm 41kg 32a open mined and friendly --- i didnt know what to make of it, coz from her original ad it sound like just a young girl looking for a date. Was curious ... so i ask her want to chat online or meetup. She message back say next day after 3pm school end she's free. I messaged back saying I can meet up with her in town for a short chat b/c i was going to be in town at 4pm anyway. After this message , she didnt reply back anything.

A week passed and I forgot about the whole thing ... today i suddenly remember and message back ask if shes still interested to meet up. Here is where the problem : I got a message back saying its her father and he want to bring the girl go make police report on me for asking for sex from her and make my name come out on newspaper ! I was schocked b/c i only sent like 3messages and they were all very neutral one-two line stuff like : can we meet for short chat ?

Any advice on what i should do next ? I swear was only trying to get a date , if wanted sex would have gone geylang ...

syt_punisher
17-11-2010, 06:04 AM
how old are you btw ? hoho you die !
you could be charged for sexual grooming.
best defense is if you really get called up by police,
you can get your telco provider to show them your sms exchanged.
but i don't know the law, so i can't say much.

"ji gei bo zhong"

victorboy123
17-11-2010, 08:22 AM
how old are you btw ? hoho you die !
you could be charged for sexual grooming.
best defense is if you really get called up by police,
you can get your telco provider to show them your sms exchanged.
but i don't know the law, so i can't say much.

"ji gei bo zhong"

How is this sexual grooming ? Didnt even do or say anything ...

mengMeng
17-11-2010, 08:31 AM
if i were u i wont be bother...coz u didnt even mention on sex or watever....

and tis do sounds like a trap...i suspect the "father" is fake oso...jus hiu lan them la...

deathrocks
17-11-2010, 08:45 AM
honestly it sounds like those kind of online scam. where you start to pled them and they start to extort money from you. just huan lo and dont reply liao. see how it goes?

just my suggesstion :D

y7u8i9o0
17-11-2010, 08:51 AM
if its like what you describe and nothing else. then just keep those sms exchanged and wait til police contact you. most likely, they will have no case but police need to do something to close the report lodged if any by the "father"

hope it reassures you. dun worry, everything will be fine.

Reesus
17-11-2010, 09:03 AM
They have not enough evidence on you to bring up a case anyway, no worries ;)

serioussillyguy
17-11-2010, 09:11 AM
Since u never mentioned any things abt sex demand in yr sms, no worry, his 'dad' or who ever cant do anything to u. Just ignored any future sms or being any threatening kind of sms to NPP make a report with police just for own sake.

U shld be careful, the worst kind of scenerio could come up is a police madam or Sir acting as teenage gal online to 'attract old & young wolves out from cave', then claim credit for promotion. U innocent or guilty also can't escape canes punishment when that happens...We got a lot tis kind 'talented' police 'waiting for durians drop from tree' & make a bagful rewards from them. So beware when u engage online chating with gals underage especially meeting them up.

alan0338
17-11-2010, 11:00 AM
its a scam la, but good also la, next time u will have 2nd tots on who to approach when u wan to find a date...:rolleyes: :p

nothing is free and easy in this world.. :p

joew2005
17-11-2010, 11:14 AM
if ts scare,then make the 1st move .... go report 2 mata tat some1 threatening u w/o concrete proof.

it's almost the same when u encounter a minor accident on the roads.

the 1 tat makes the 1st move normally has the upper hand ..... guilty party don't dare go mata 1st.

Frankiestine
17-11-2010, 11:37 AM
As long as you are sure you never accost her for sex other then the usual want to get to know you stuff then there is really no crime committed. After all it is very common for youngster to get to know each other via the internet and meet up. And if they keep pestering you then dare them to make a report and say you are going to make one yourselves.

Cedricfoo
17-11-2010, 11:43 AM
DO not worry. Nothing will happen. They will not even report for police as they only have intention to get money out of those who are scared. And, It may even be some boys (or men) trying to get money.

They will threaten and then they will ask u for money to resolve case. Tell them u have reported to police on this harrassment and the ad posted up.

steviewander
17-11-2010, 12:31 PM
if its the father... he would have dial u instead of texting u... dun think any 14 yo gonna be open to open chats n blah blah blah on 1st intro...

otamay
17-11-2010, 04:27 PM
There should be nothing to worry about.
You did not make a move to meet her so they also cannot make a move to extort or threaten you. :cool:
Better ignore them anyway :eek:

cumfast
17-11-2010, 04:44 PM
TS you should do nothing but be ashamed of yourself... what do you mean you are "just looking for a date"? She already declared her age - 14 yrs old.

Seriously why are you looking to "date" a 14 yr old?

HayHot
17-11-2010, 04:48 PM
You have yet to mention your own age. If you are anything above 20, you deserve it. Damm pedophilia.
As the first sms mentioned, she's 14 years old.

naturegreen
17-11-2010, 06:22 PM
TS you should do nothing but be ashamed of yourself... what do you mean you are "just looking for a date"? She already declared her age - 14 yrs old.

Seriously why are you looking to "date" a 14 yr old?

You have yet to mention your own age. If you are anything above 20, you deserve it. Damm pedophilia.
As the first sms mentioned, she's 14 years old.

Yea agree. Do nothing but if I were you and upon hearing she is 14 and open .... blar blar... I'll not even ask her out to meet. I'll even delete her and not keep in contact with her. You are not only playing with fire, but explosives.

Ryke
17-11-2010, 06:57 PM
Ya , bro jus relaxed i feel it is a scam. And that person trying to scam u must be 41 years old rather than 14yrs old.

Coldcut
17-11-2010, 07:29 PM
TS,

I think you don't have to worry about it. I've experienced the same thing 6 years ago.

I was on IRC and I got to know this girl. She said she is 18 yrs old, looking for friends for coffee blah blah blah... I thought it was a good "kang tao" so we exchanged HP numbers.

After a few smses like "want to meet up?", "how are you doing?", etc... Then suddenly, the father called up and said wanted to report to police and that the girl I was conversing to is 14 yrs old.

I explained the whole situation to him on what happened on IRC and told him, "if you want to report police, then I have no choice cos' this is what really happened."

Then the father said, "I will call you back." Thereafter, he never called.

I don't know if this is a scam or it could be the parents felt that their own daughters are asking for trouble themselves.

So if you did nothing wrong like sexual harassment, it should be fine.

Hope this helps.

ah_choo
17-11-2010, 07:34 PM
What is the legal age?

victorboy123
25-11-2010, 03:47 AM
Hello Bros,

I think is scam lah ... no problem so far. But i learnt my lesson, no more contacting girls online haha. But tough to find a date in sg sia ...