PDA

View Full Version : Rare Gem in North Tuina - Gong Li Lookalike

jimstorm
12-08-2004, 09:52 PM
I have tried this girl in Tunina only do hj

Look: 8/10 - Gongli Lookalike, Really nice Slim Figure very fair and have very smooth skin.caught my eye when I first set my eyes on her :p

Vital stats - 33B 174cm abt 50kg
a very gentle girl

I'm not her OKT but I find her pitiful as she needs monrey for her living expenses and school fees in singapore. The only reason why she does massage is becos she has run out of cash and her dad is sick in china, her family can't sent her more cash for her living expenses. Brothers who wish to visit her can PM me and arrange with her directly.

Pls brother be gentle to her

P.S- She will only be working for 2 more week and will go back to full time studies

sgkingfisher69
13-08-2004, 05:00 AM
Brudder, can PM me details address, contact and damage..

Thanks,

dennisbkp
13-08-2004, 06:55 AM
hi bro, pls give me the details....thanks.

soulfinder78
13-08-2004, 06:55 AM
hmmm..... is she the 1 in yishun blk 400+ TN???

newnewnew
13-08-2004, 06:59 AM
Hi Bro,

Can pm me the details? Thanks

Accord_JDM
13-08-2004, 08:36 AM
which TN are u referring to?
can tell the location and name of the outlet?

airbrush
13-08-2004, 08:47 AM
hi brother wow Gong Li look must try, kindly provide contact. A thousand thanks in advance

Cybernerd
13-08-2004, 08:53 AM
Bros, can PM me urgently as I am free (also around Yishun area) and will go down today. Will FR after that. Quick!!! Xie Xie!

BluewaterAngler
13-08-2004, 09:07 AM
Email me pls. [email protected] Cheers bro.

Look: 8/10 - Gongli Lookalike, Really nice Slim Figure very fair and have very smooth skin.caught my eye when I first set my eyes on her :p

a very gentle girl

I'm not her OKT but I find her pitiful as she needs monrey for her living expenses and school fees in singapore. The only reason why she does massage is becos she has run out of cash and her dad is sick in china, her family can't sent her more cash for her living expenses. Brothers who wish to visit her can PM me and arrange with her directly.

P.S- She will only be working for 2 more week and will go back to full time studies

MaRc
13-08-2004, 01:58 PM
PM the the details bro....thanks in advance...

a4anal
13-08-2004, 02:19 PM
bro please pm the details to me also, thank you.

LUNCH
13-08-2004, 03:22 PM
Can autoroam?

Please PM me too.

If it is a good lobang, your rep. will grow up soon

aaaaaa
13-08-2004, 08:32 PM
Please let me know which part of yishun she works in??

I stay in Yishun and i don't feel like going town to get hj. Please tell me! :confused:

BluewaterAngler
13-08-2004, 09:33 PM
Bro, email me her contavt and location PLEASE. [email protected] Cheers!

jimstorm
13-08-2004, 10:06 PM
Hi brothers

due to my busy working schedule I mgt to return 12 PM and will try to reply as many Pm as possible, pls bare with me as I will try my best.For your information Lili is not feelin to well today so I dun know will she be workin tomorrow so brothers be patient and be gentle to her.

primate
13-08-2004, 11:59 PM
if this prc is really a gongli lookalike, she would not need advertisement in the forum.
just my 2 cents worth :o

a4anal
14-08-2004, 08:44 AM
PM the the details bro....thanks in advance...

ariba
14-08-2004, 11:33 AM
bro, Ur pm is full. pls pm me the info and contact. Tks

Hi brothers

due to my busy working schedule I mgt to return 12 PM and will try to reply as many Pm as possible, pls bare with me as I will try my best.For your information Lili is not feelin to well today so I dun know will she be workin tomorrow so brothers be patient and be gentle to her.

Bobster
14-08-2004, 12:50 PM
email to [email protected] for the damage, location and joint. Many thanks in advance.

Hi brothers

owen10
14-08-2004, 01:18 PM
a very gentle girl

with ratings like this i wont be surprised if yr PM inbox is bombarded n exploded! who doesnt want to try Gong Li! :D

winterfox
14-08-2004, 03:24 PM
Hi brothers

Bro Jimstorm,
Pls try to PM asap, every bro are awaiting for the power and charms of GongLi. Me too!
winterfox :(

WarrenB
14-08-2004, 03:46 PM
in yishun????

is it anywahere around the 418+ blocks. Though there are 6 TN here, dun seems to see one that look like GongLi leh, maybe if she bun up her hair like the real Gong Li in "raising the red latern", there is a chance.

However, she might be a new stock which I had not seen b4. Think its time to go recce recce again.

BTW, any bro notice or been to this TN shop near T***k A**r Street, near the famous HD and XY (yes, where the popular K***y is). The name of that shop is call Y*Z*?

jimstorm
14-08-2004, 05:42 PM
Wah u guys are flooding my inbox. I have give out the information to more than 30 brothers hope to hear some FRs soon from them and you know who you are.
It is really tired to return so many PMs. As those who are sceptical abt it pls dun comment too much and see what others have to say abt this :o

ah huathuat
15-08-2004, 12:15 AM

a very gentle girl

174cm, tat's really TALL!

owen10
15-08-2004, 01:51 AM
Wah u guys are flooding my inbox. I have give out the information to more than 30 brothers hope to hear some FRs soon from them and you know who you are.
It is really tired to return so many PMs. As those who are sceptical abt it pls dun comment too much and see what others have to say abt this :o

in that case bro u may wanna post d name of shop here so u wont need to reply to so many PMs mah. like that Gong Li could oso get more business mah. im sure within 2 wks she shd b able to earn a decent sum to cover for her father's medi expenses. only thing is d shop will be flooded with a long Q lor. :)

fairchild
15-08-2004, 07:40 AM
Sounds like must support her :)

Please PM me contact details and address

Thanks Bro..

a4anal
15-08-2004, 08:11 AM
bro waiting and waiting but did not receive your pm!

Please PM me contact details and address.

Artic
15-08-2004, 12:01 PM
wow....pm me for her contact pls...

CHEERS!

jimstorm
15-08-2004, 06:32 PM
Hi brothers

I have got a massage from her today as I visited her, she will be working until this week. So till now I can take a break liao as the PMs I've sent out to all the brothers is enough for her to handle :)

humble
15-08-2004, 06:41 PM
Hi brothers

I have got a massage from her today as I visited her, she will be working until this week. So till now I can take a break liao as the PMs I've sent out to all the brothers is enough for her to handle :)

Hi Bro,

Have yet to receive yr contact for Gong Li Lookalike. Appreciate if you could share her information. Thanks.

nokia6110
15-08-2004, 06:59 PM

a very gentle girl

go to joo chiat , can hear more story, mostly abt the same , some r different,

a4anal
15-08-2004, 09:38 PM
any bro try, waiting for FR.

bro jimstorm what special service this gal provide?

jimstorm
15-08-2004, 11:24 PM
she only do hj. any brother looking for something more can forget abt it.

BluewaterAngler
15-08-2004, 11:29 PM
Location bro? U haven tell me where it is yet leh. Hj or Bj or Fj also can lah!

sgkingfisher69
16-08-2004, 01:59 AM
Brudder Jim

You mean she only work till this week?? What happens after this week?

Is she going to stop work ?

fairchild
16-08-2004, 06:35 AM
Hi Bros,

Was wondering what are here charges for her services? Can autoroam?
Any entrance fee?
Just doing my homework before heading on down. Cheers!

:rolleyes:

treehouse
16-08-2004, 12:39 PM

a very gentle girl

Dear Bro,

Can you advise whc TN cause there are about 6 TNs out there.

Thanks

jimstorm
16-08-2004, 08:45 PM
Hello brothers
I got a call from her that she receive lots of enquiries calls and there is one cuckoo even tell her that he in got her no in sammyboy :mad: . Now she is very scare and afraid AV will come after her maybe she will stop working there liao. Ai guys pls use your head la. last but not least she had told me to stop giving out her contact. So blame the stupid guy who leak this out :(

airbrush
16-08-2004, 09:36 PM
just came back for Yishun St 11 blk 418 #01-341 yes got a character of Gong li but not that outstanding. Smooth skin but with make up to cover her dark eye ring. Tall about 1.72 Her name is Lili. Very girl friend feeling when doing hj she never rush I like her approach. Initially she does not allow auto roam but a little of sweet talk and friendly pursation she relented. Intended for 1 hr but her attitute very good extended for any half an hour. Look like coming to 30 years of age to me. I ask how much I own her she says it up to you between $30 to $50. I gave her $50 because she is nice girl. Damage $53 for massage $50 for HJ.

aaaaaa
16-08-2004, 10:51 PM
just came back for Yishun St 11 blk 418 #01-341 yes got a character of Gong li but not that outstanding. Smooth skin but with make up to cover her dark eye ring. Tall about 1.72 Her name is Lili. Very girl friend feeling when doing hj she never rush I like her approach. Initially she does not allow auto roam but a little of sweet talk and friendly pursation she relented. Intended for 1 hr but her attitute very good extended for any half an hour. Look like coming to 30 years of age to me. I ask how much I own her she says it up to you between $30 to $50. I gave her $50 because she is nice girl. Damage $53 for massage $50 for HJ.

Brother, can give the shop name or not??

What time go is the best??

I afraid to meet my neighbour if i go at lunch time or after 6pm!

ciakpachineng
16-08-2004, 11:37 PM

a very gentle girl

Hmm...don't find Gong Li pretty...actually very average looking. Actually she could be prettier than Gong Li so maybe worth a try..

winterfox
17-08-2004, 12:09 PM

Thks for the FR, sound like this GongLi not so charming in looks at all, only got character??Nevertheless, might go down today if can get her, since last night cannot get any specials from Da Tai Pei. Wait for my FR.

winterfox
17-08-2004, 04:03 PM
Gongli is my idol when young, so will not give this look alike gal amiss.
As promise & respect to LiLi, will not give a full details of my FR.Overall she gave a very very good GF feelings, most of the time chatting with her.Her last day will be on this Sunday.So bros interested, pls dun miss the train.
Thks for Jimstorm for the contacts. Bros interested in full FR, pls PM me.I will PM back to selective Bro bcos she's afraid of AV.

Look:6.5/10
Attitude:9/10
boobs:B cupper
damages:$80 total
RTF:yes but must save my $$ first, and wait for her to contact me.

jimstorm
17-08-2004, 08:12 PM
Thanks to the brothers who supported to her and truthful FRs you have posted, indeed the FRs had clear some of my innocence as I got many brothers out there PMing me for being a liar and many unpleasant remarks :(

I'm so sad when someone try to contribute and ppl appreciate it. :(

xxrain
17-08-2004, 10:07 PM
Thanks to the brothers who supported to her and truthful FRs you have posted, indeed the FRs had clear some of my innocence as I got many brothers out there PMing me for being a liar and many unpleasant remarks :(

bro thanks for the sharing of this gong li look alike, though i i did not try her cos i dun normally go yishun..

seems lke you rep pt drop like cazy so help u top up some.. ahaha

cheers...

jimstorm
18-08-2004, 08:59 AM
Oh Thanks bro xxrain I up yours too in return.

maituleow
18-08-2004, 01:34 PM
Oh Thanks bro xxrain I up yours too in return.
hehe nice way to put it...UP YOURS too..sound very vulgar leh..
anyway UP YOURS...points that is....hehehehehehe

zzz^^
18-08-2004, 06:19 PM
Thanks 4 sharing this PRC chick. I'll up ur point. But how come her last day is this SUNday ah?

zzz^^
18-08-2004, 06:22 PM
Thanks 4 sharing ur FR 2 affirm this PRC chick. U mean u paid $53 for 1½ hrs massage? Can check do they hv shower room?

winterfox
18-08-2004, 07:44 PM
Thanks 4 sharing ur FR 2 affirm this PRC chick. U mean u paid $53 for 1½ hrs massage? Can check do they hv shower room?

Bro zzz^^, no shower room, typical TN shop layout, curtain partition. Massage is 35/hr, so you are right, $53 for 1.5hr ! Enjoy :p

winterfox

jimstorm
18-08-2004, 09:23 PM
Thanks 4 sharing this PRC chick. I'll up ur point. But how come her last day is this SUNday ah?

She got other plans to upgrade herself ,thats why she going to quit this week.

zzz^^
19-08-2004, 02:01 AM
OIC.. thanks...

Bro zzz^^, no shower room, typical TN shop layout, curtain partition. Massage is 35/hr, so you are right, $53 for 1.5hr ! Enjoy :p

winterfox

treehouse
19-08-2004, 12:06 PM
She got other plans to upgrade herself ,thats why she going to quit this week.

Bros,

I think due to the sharing in here, she is so busy with all the booking from the bros in here. I wanted to booked her yesterday, she is booked the whole day unitl 8pm. Therefore, I give it amiss and hope to try her on friday.

According to you (bros jimstorm), she wanted to upgrade herself which imply that she is "on board land" thus does she still have the "heart" to work for her last few days. Just wonder.

Those bros that have tried her yesterday, pls shared Fr.

Thanks

zzz^^
19-08-2004, 02:10 PM
Wah haha she suddenly get booked whole day?! The impact of this forum really damn 'tok gong'!! She really gotta thank jimstorm.

jimstorm
19-08-2004, 06:01 PM
I think due to the sharing in here, she is so busy with all the booking from the bros in here. I wanted to booked her yesterday, she is booked the whole day unitl 8pm. Therefore, I give it amiss and hope to try her on friday.

According to you (bros jimstorm), she wanted to upgrade herself which imply that she is "on board land" thus does she still have the "heart" to work for her last few days. Just wonder.

Those bros that have tried her yesterday, pls shared Fr. Yes, she will be working till end of the week, guess she got so much bookings now until I cant get to book her, but she told me she will give me the priority :p. yah guess we didnt get to hear much fr's as I believe a handful of brothers have try her services, so as the thread starter I urge those who had tried her services to put up some FR's so come come dun shy!! dun shy !!! :)

jimstorm
19-08-2004, 06:07 PM
Bros,

Those bros that have tried her yesterday, pls shared Fr.

ThanksYes, she will be working till end of the week, guess she got so much bookings now until I cant get to book her, but she told me she will give me the priority :p. yah guess we didnt get to hear much fr's as I believe a handful of brothers have try her services, so as the thread starter I urge those who had tried her services to put up some FR's so come come dun shy!! dun shy !!! :)

PS. Thanks for the contribution, Up your rep points brother treehouse

CHAMPION_4EVER
20-08-2004, 09:35 AM
Hi Bro

I can see that she is pretty hot and busy now...Are you going to see her today? I thinking of going this evening...If ok maybe I can join you and you tell her about it...It is last burst of fire for her now..

Cheers
Champ

jimstorm
20-08-2004, 08:00 PM
Hi Bro

I can see that she is pretty hot and busy now...Are you going to see her today? I thinking of going this evening...If ok maybe I can join you and you tell her about it...It is last burst of fire for her now..

Cheers
Champ

I got other activities tonite. so did you manage to get her? So bro you got to be fast as time is running out :)

CHAMPION_4EVER
20-08-2004, 10:14 PM
I got other activities tonite. so did you manage to get her? So bro you got to be fast as time is running out :)

but with your help...i am sure i can get the her booking...hee

jimstorm
21-08-2004, 12:01 AM
but with your help...i am sure i can get the her booking...hee

hello Im not her OKT la so u go to arrange with her better :P

hearthrob
22-08-2004, 02:54 AM
Thanks Jim for the contact. Saw her the other day, but she was busy and had to wait for an hour. As I was abit tight on my schedule that day so i decided not to wait. She does look abit like Gongli but mouth abit too big and dark eye rings.... :eek:

Well, i went recce around that area and to my surprise almost all second storey staircases leads to a tuina. I went up each one to see if got chio gals or not. Found out there are two joints which were very impressively decorated with nice relaxing aromaterapy fume...can't remember the names liao...its been a more than a week now. Pai Seh....but bros interested should go there recce recce....just pop in and ask about services and prices, don't need to be shy. And woila! All the faces and heads will "pop out" from behind the curtain to check if its one of their regulars checking in. And so u got to see every gals in the joints. There are abt. 5-6 joints. Sure got one which will suit you.

winterfox
22-08-2004, 12:56 PM
I went up each one to see if got chio gals or not. Found out there are two joints which were very impressively decorated with nice relaxing aromaterapy fume...can't remember the names liao...its been a more than a week now. Pai Seh....but bros interested should go there recce recce....just pop in and ask about services and prices, don't need to be shy. And woila! All the faces and heads will "pop out" from behind the curtain to check if its one of their regulars checking in. And so u got to see every gals in the joints. There are abt. 5-6 joints. Sure got one which will suit you.

As other bros mentioned in other threads, not much good choices for Yishun TN as before, most of them is either 30++ PRC, $$$-faced and CMI. Anyway today is LiLi last day.Bro wan to try, dun miss the train. :D

winterfox

fairchild
22-08-2004, 03:50 PM
As other bros mentioned in other threads, not much good choices for Yishun TN as before, most of them is either 30++ PRC, $$$-faced and CMI. Anyway today is LiLi last day.Bro wan to try, dun miss the train. :D

winterfox

Hi Winterfox,

Really want to head to Yishun since last week to try her out. I am sure she is very good at it. Pitty I am still not able to make the trip.
Hopefully after today LiLi would be contactable should she be back in business again.

Cheers!

winterfox
22-08-2004, 04:08 PM
Hi Winterfox,

Really want to head to Yishun since last week to try her out. I am sure she is very good at it. Pitty I am still not able to make the trip.
Hopefully after today LiLi would be contactable should she be back in business again.

Cheers!
Hi Bro fairchild,
Dun be disappointed, I ever missed a rare gem by ck888 to me, Xue Li oso, due to my tight schedule.Anyway I had given LiLi my numbers but she dun wan to give hers to me. Too bad, I not handsome and charming enough. Anyway she said she might sms me in future, so I only can look forward lor. I will PM my FR of LiLi to you.Cheers!

winterfox

fairchild
22-08-2004, 11:48 PM
HI Bro Winterfox,

Thanks for your kind understanding! Look forward to any good news from you. Do PM when ever! :rolleyes:

Cheer!

Hi Bro fairchild,
Dun be disappointed, I ever missed a rare gem by ck888 to me, Xue Li oso, due to my tight schedule.Anyway I had given LiLi my numbers but she dun wan to give hers to me. Too bad, I not handsome and charming enough. Anyway she said she might sms me in future, so I only can look forward lor. I will PM my FR of LiLi to you.Cheers!

winterfox

jimstorm
23-08-2004, 12:52 AM
Hi Brothers

Finally it had come to an end, guess those who had tried Lili services will most likely have them as fond memories as she is unlikely to return to do TN anymore. As I have promise her I am not suppose to tell any information about her background to anyone when she is working, reason is she is not suppose to work in s'pore as she is a fulltime student. So since she have gone back to school I will let you guys know about her background.

Lili is a nurse when she is back in (Dalian) china. she is hoping to be able to work as a nurse in s'pore, so now she is trying ways to apply to hospital in s'pore. So anyone know if she can do this?

I do have her contact and I have dated her a number of times for dinner and drinks, but so far still have no chance to bonk her, guess she will not anyhow make love with anyone, but I will still try :D

Last but not least, I hope the brothers who have tried her like my recommendation

Will contribute more findings if I have more encounter ciao :)

owen10
24-08-2004, 01:54 AM
Lili is a nurse when she is back in (Dalian) china. she is hoping to be able to work as a nurse in s'pore, so now she is trying ways to apply to hospital in s'pore. So anyone know if she can do this?

imagine if she comes bk to sg to study for a nursing course, yr mailbox sure confirmed bombarded with requests fr bros who will volunteer to sponsor her school fees here! :D

xxrain
24-08-2004, 02:32 PM
maybe she can work as a private nurse Singapore... my family had one for my grandfather b4 he pass away...

jimstorm
12-10-2004, 05:16 PM
Hi Brothers

After Lili had left I have search in vain for a new replacement for someone with the same quality as her, and I'm now glad to say I have just discover a new Gem after Lili had left the place her name is Lisa

FR:
Looks: 8/10
Fig: Slim
Massage: 7/10
HJ: 6/10

Total Damage: $60-80 depends in what you want- (you got to find out yourself)

* From the one who discovered Lili

Just a small contribution for the convienence of the brothers in the north.

sextrooper
12-10-2004, 05:25 PM
Hi Brothers

Hi Jimstorm, 60-80? Izzit means that basic special is 60 for HJ?? pls advise.
Nice to have you back. Do you still keep contact wiz LiLi? She got contact me and I wan to come out wix her but too bad I very busy lah.

fairchild
12-10-2004, 08:50 PM
HI Bro Jimstorm,

Glad to hear fromyou again.
Can PM contact number and addressfor Lisa?

Like to give her a try as will be up north tomorrow!

Cheers! :)

Hi Brothers
the place her name is Lisa

FR:

nokia6110
12-10-2004, 09:06 PM
[I'm not her OKT but I find her pitiful as she needs monrey for her living expenses and school fees in singapore. The only reason why she does massage is becos she has run out of cash and her dad is sick in china, her family can't sent her more cash for her living expenses. Brothers who wish to visit her can PM me and arrange with her directly.

P.S- She will only be working for 2 more week and will go back to full time studies[/QUOTE]
i think u never chiong hc before.
or u r her boyfriend(not okt i believe)

jimstorm
12-10-2004, 10:05 PM
[I'm not her OKT but I find her pitiful as she needs monrey for her living expenses and school fees in singapore. The only reason why she does massage is becos she has run out of cash and her dad is sick in china, her family can't sent her more cash for her living expenses. Brothers who wish to visit her can PM me and arrange with her directly.

or u r her boyfriend(not okt i believe)[/QUOTE]

Hi brother

Im not her BF, Im just a HC goer who want to share my findings with the brothers here

nehnehpok
18-10-2004, 10:08 AM
Hi Brothers

After Lili had left I have search in vain for a new replacement for someone with the same quality as her, and I'm now glad to say I have just discover a new Gem after Lili had left the place her name is Lisa

FR:

Yup, she's lisa is 1 of the prettier tuina gals i hv met. 1st met her on her 1st day as a massuer in another shop@yisun n tot dat she was rather stunning. Was e one dat introduced her to XY.

nehnehpok
18-10-2004, 10:45 AM

or u r her boyfriend(not okt i believe)[/QUOTE]

hey bro u make it sound as though u r e only 1 who has access to her contact. if u really tink dat way then u r a bit naive rite? guess many pple hv visited her@XY n many more hv been out wif her b4 lor... btw, though she is not bad looking but dont tink she is considered super pretty lor n lastly from wat i know, she has decided to stop for good liao (definitely to new customers lor)... so pls stop trying to give others false hope leh...