PDA

View Full Version : Adultfriendfinder

pokeandrun
11-11-2010, 12:40 AM
Hi, just curious and did an account on adultfriendfinder. Thing is, cant msg the girl nor even view at their pics. All that will pop up is upgrade to premium account. Any alternatives besides upgrading?

Just wondering. Would appreciate help from bros.

alvin36
11-11-2010, 01:04 AM
Hi, just curious and did an account on adultfriendfinder. Thing is, cant msg the girl nor even view at their pics. All that will pop up is upgrade to premium account. Any alternatives besides upgrading?

try other website lah

singaporelovelinks.com

same thing, they will ask you to upgrade. but if you are non-paid member, you can msg those paid members. though, there are not many paid females around.... but still can get some catch. Is free , no harm trying...

another totallyt free site is tagged.com
since it is free, there are many "rubbish" members there, many foreigners, and many selling their services too...

Dont ask me for contacts or share experience. Good Luck :D

ajlover
11-11-2010, 11:46 AM

dun bother to waste time, mostly are fake one used to attract horny guys... i paid for 3 months subscriptions, not a single gal replied. a few GAYS did..

you can try your luck if u prepared to put down your picture...

now back to the traditional way -> FL or fishing online for FF (free fuck)... haha

pokeandrun
11-11-2010, 08:51 PM
try other website lah

singaporelovelinks.com

same thing, they will ask you to upgrade. but if you are non-paid member, you can msg those paid members. though, there are not many paid females around.... but still can get some catch. Is free , no harm trying...

another totallyt free site is tagged.com
since it is free, there are many "rubbish" members there, many foreigners, and many selling their services too...

Dont ask me for contacts or share experience. Good Luck :D

Ahaha Tagged is oldschool. Now alot of little girls and brown sugar.

pokeandrun
11-11-2010, 08:53 PM
dun bother to waste time, mostly are fake one used to attract horny guys... i paid for 3 months subscriptions, not a single gal replied. a few GAYS did..

you can try your luck if u prepared to put down your picture...

now back to the traditional way -> FL or fishing online for FF (free fuck)... haha

FL expensive ah. I don't understand what does the 150damage/2shots/90 mins means.

If i 2 shots already before 90 mins, I must go out of the hotel already isit? So after 2 shots cannot 'play' with the girl already? :confused:

lee_li
11-11-2010, 10:57 PM
any bros try chatlines? i saw their ads and is very tempted to try but put off by their price per min.

samsam33
11-11-2010, 11:20 PM
chatlines? the photos in the ads and the one talking to you are 2 different people

They just pay for a few models to put their faces on ads

any bros try chatlines? i saw their ads and is very tempted to try but put off by their price per min.

rivergame
11-11-2010, 11:57 PM
AFF is like that, but u can get REAL interesting encounters.
the other is Love Struck Singgapore. even the basic free mode has good features

kingdom8
12-11-2010, 12:01 AM
actually for adultfriendfinder if u don want to pay and send mail to gal or check their profile don register and male, register and female... u can send 10 mail a day and check gal profile, other way is click chat inside have instant messenger click it u can chat with ppl who online....:p

mamamiakuku
12-11-2010, 12:20 AM
dont waste money on that kind of website. Better you spend more time here on Sammyboy!

pokeandrun
12-11-2010, 10:46 PM
dont waste money on that kind of website. Better you spend more time here on Sammyboy!

Yea SBF makes my day but a REAL NAKED GIRL beside me now would make my day even more :D

Sex4Love
12-11-2010, 11:44 PM
You can try Singapore Free Classifieds website and click on the other services ads
the disadvantage is you can't see their photos
lots of girls put up their ads to sell themselves, from China, Philippines.
I miss those street girls at Geylang where I can size them up before picking up my choices.
Why do they catch these girls?
Living in Singapore, no personal freedom is bad enough, no sexual freedom is even worst

Make love more, don't make more enemies (http://sextisfaction.wordpress.com)

pokeandrun
14-11-2010, 12:37 AM
You can try Singapore Free Classifieds website and click on the other services ads
the disadvantage is you can't see their photos
lots of girls put up their ads to sell themselves, from China, Philippines.
I miss those street girls at Geylang where I can size them up before picking up my choices.
Why do they catch these girls?
Living in Singapore, no personal freedom is bad enough, no sexual freedom is even worst

I agree w you. But how do you 'catch' these girls? Don't they like have pimps or smth?