PDA

View Full Version : 164 Days in Singapore Changi Prison

Pages : 1 2 [3]

joncheong
03-07-2014, 11:53 PM
QRP:eek::eek: been there Holidaying back in 1995.. still remember how we stuff water bag into the toilet bowl take turn to bath... fried rice with luncheon meat at the toilet bowl, play 飞机棋with dice make from bread, learn how to transform 1 cigarette into 8 mini cigarette , washed the floor with tooth paste to make it cooler for us to sleep .. and best ... show off your kuku bird to warden every morning "master" ...

show off kuku for? strip search you mean? wonder what happens in women prison then ...

miumiu6464
04-07-2014, 03:07 AM
show off kuku for? strip search you mean? wonder what happens in women prison then ...

Yes, strip search is conducted when you move from one location to location. For example, yard time. Once you leave your cell and arrive at the yard, need to show off kuku bird. Even when you have visit, also have to strip search once leaving cell and before they hand you over to the admin office warden.

nycheong
04-07-2014, 08:07 AM
definitely sounds like exploitation of cheap labour to me. :eek:
Can complaint to MOM or General Tan facebook. Ask them put all the bosses to jail so while inside create more problem for their business by debarring them from hiring FT so business will fail and when they come out also cannot find job.
That should be the way to make all bosses pay.

HORNYLION
04-07-2014, 08:33 AM
Yellow ribbon is actually good if u can go for tagging. Was in Cluster B5 two years back n transferred to B4 for tagging program. With the tagging, I can go n work, no doubt is for peanuts but is still $. And still get to leave hm two hrs before work time n return within 2 hrs after work.

Beachsea
04-07-2014, 12:59 PM
Yellow ribbon is actually good if u can go for tagging. Was in Cluster B5 two years back n transferred to B4 for tagging program. With the tagging, I can go n work, no doubt is for peanuts but is still $. And still get to leave hm two hrs before work time n return within 2 hrs after work.

Yeap Lion,

Precisely thats what i meant. The way the pose as if they are super sincere to help and they are some holy shit. End of the day boils down to getting cheap labour and also to get ppl to work in hours or time frame or scope that nobody wanted to at a cheaper price too.

Yes some brothers no choice and some does benefit abit from the yellow ribbon project. But the issue is they way they promote themselves. At the end of the day, money talks and they can say, ''we are Good enough to give you a small helping hand, so don't HIAM. ''

Currently that is what happening in our Singapore Society, do abit boast Big Big. :p

Delwin
04-07-2014, 01:28 PM
SG gov also talk cock only lal... Ask society to give second chance to ppl. But they themself don't want to employ ex con... For example now LTA finding fault with ex con taxi driver.

Warmup
04-07-2014, 07:54 PM
Happy for u to get back your freedom..

44mm
11-07-2014, 04:03 PM
The prison will notify your NS unit ( if u are a reservist ) that u are in jail. On what offence I dun think they will disclose. I was attached to BHQ during my reservist and came to know about it. Was told by the admin clerk it was quite common cos simple offence like never pay car park fines / drugs / drink driving / ah long activities etc .....

Just my 2 cents.

joncheong
12-07-2014, 01:15 PM
sometimes i wonder if there will be inmates who don't release for the whole of their term...let's say 6 months...how to tahan ...like if they get visit from their wifey?

OserbergGold
12-07-2014, 02:38 PM
sometimes i wonder if there will be inmates who don't release for the whole of their term...let's say 6 months...how to tahan ...like if they get visit from their wifey?

From what I know prison do allow visits from wife and family.

FireShark
04-08-2014, 01:20 PM
Yes,

They do allow your family members to visit you

miumiu6464
04-08-2014, 02:21 PM
If your wife do not have the postcard that they sent when you just enter prison, better to bring marriage cert to prove. For parents, may need birth cert to prove. I'm not kidding.

HokkienPeng
04-08-2014, 03:01 PM
Only 2 visits a month. One tele visit and the other one is face to face.

Even face to face is only talk thru a phone and there is a screen in front from top to bottom. So no touching.

Tele visit is 30 mins. F2F is only 20 mins.

Those that kena case while in prison like fighting or scold officer or whatever that is deemed serious may have the tele of f2f visit privilege taken away.

Only special case will have live visit in room with a officer overseeing. Like inmate with new born kid. Also behaviour plays a strong factor in the approving officer to approve.

FireShark
09-09-2014, 10:34 AM
Heard from a friend who come out from Prison recently that for repeat offences, it is very difficult to get home tagging

miumiu6464
09-09-2014, 11:18 AM

From what I know prison do allow visits from wife and family.

Yes,

They do allow your family members to visit you

I think Joncheong is referring to "release" as in have not cummed during the 6 months. How to tahan when get visit from wifey or see female prison wardon.

Yes, there is female prison warden in Changi.

Some who cannot take it will pcc, but it's actually a punishable offence if caught. Your cellmates will also look down on you should they catch you pcc'ing.

Just bear with it bah.. Wait for the once in a month blissful moment --> wet dream lor...

PrettyBoy83
02-12-2014, 04:07 AM
Hi Bro, I have a good buddy of mine got caught drink driving 2nd time so means he is definitely going in for min 2 weeks his IO told him. His only concern is if he is still able to retain his insurance licence / continue working as insurance agent when he is out?

As he asked before that police will not notify to his company unless requested.

Any bro knows? Please advise. Thanks in advanced!

ilovepantyhose
06-12-2014, 10:06 PM
hi bros, this is an interesting thread.

reading through the posts, some had me recall a movie called the shawshank redemption. there was one character who was in prison for many years, was released and found a job as a packer at a grocery store. however, he was in prison for so long and could not adjust to a normal life back out in society and eventually commits suicide. our society is unforgiving and quick to condemn, i sympathize with some who commit repeat offences after release, so that they go back to prison because they cannot find a job, they don't have a roof over their heads, they are ostracized by family and friends etc.

and, in the context of this thread being in a sex forum, i came across a quote: "prisons are built with stones of law, brothels with bricks of religion"

my best wishes goes out to bros who are released and have paid their debts to society for their mistakes

4getful
07-12-2014, 02:00 AM
it is quite common for ppl to get jail sentence nowadays. it can educate ppl not to do bad thing n arrange the public to visit the prison cell. but still, did not do bad thing, doesn’t mean u will not be landed up in jail. so, ppl will still have a chance to feel the life inside the prison cell even he or she did not do bad thing, eg, getting framed for something or car accident etc n the easiest to throw a male to jail is by accuse of molesting or delaying in paying alimony to ex spouse. so, getting jail doesn’t mean the end.

FireShark
08-12-2014, 11:26 AM
it is quite common for ppl to get jail sentence nowadays. it can educate ppl not to do bad thing n arrange the public to visit the prison cell. but still, did not do bad thing, doesn’t mean u will not be landed up in jail. so, ppl will still have a chance to feel the life inside the prison cell even he or she did not do bad thing, eg, getting framed for something or car accident etc n the easiest to throw a male to jail is by accuse of molesting or delaying in paying alimony to ex spouse. so, getting jail doesn’t mean the end.

Remember that time, there is 1 IT Director got jailed due to killing a motorist who is high on drugs. This IT Director just too unlucky as he don't have any witness to help him. The motorcylist who his high on drugs bang his bike against his car and in the end, he was kill instantly. Who to blame, just blame at him unlucky that all.

joncheong
08-12-2014, 11:43 PM

that is true ...jailed for car accidents and not paying alimony are pretty common nowadays but then such i doubt really constitute criminal offence..

miumiu6464
09-12-2014, 06:17 AM
that is true ...jailed for car accidents and not paying alimony are pretty common nowadays but then such i doubt really constitute criminal offence..

Not criminal offence, but will be treated as same nonetheless. A person incarcerated for non criminal offence will face the same difficulty as one who committed criminal offence when it comes to applying for civil service jobs, or any jobs that may require licensing such as security guard license.

Sad fact but true.

Sent from my * ASUS Zenfone 6 * using Forum Runner

newyorker88
09-12-2014, 02:33 PM
Remember that time, there is 1 IT Director got jailed due to killing a motorist who is high on drugs. This IT Director just too unlucky as he don't have any witness to help him. The motorcylist who his high on drugs bang his bike against his car and in the end, he was kill instantly. Who to blame, just blame at him unlucky that all.

The motorist high on drugs, the director hit him... I thought usually accidents, unless proven you are reckless, or negligent, you usually end up with a fine, suspension of license... etc?

joncheong
09-12-2014, 09:45 PM
on a side note, sometimes the idea of a girl/lady (at least average looking) getting imprisoned turn me on ..them going through prison routine like naked squats and greeting the prison officer do turn me on....and also their short haircut (bob-like)..

thinking of those OLs who may have run afoul the law like criminal breach of trust...drink driving accidents ...maid abuse...

any sharing..?

4getful
10-12-2014, 01:56 AM
Any bros or sis can share how those male n female inmate satisfy their sexual desire or urge? Any FL or duck for them? If their desire r not met, will it become inhuman to deprive them of sexual needs? Afterall they r also human.

mario21
10-12-2014, 07:01 AM

FireShark
10-12-2014, 10:43 AM
Any bros or sis can share how those male n female inmate satisfy their sexual desire or urge? Any FL or duck for them? If their desire r not met, will it become inhuman to deprive them of sexual needs? Afterall they r also human.

You can't masterbate in the prison. it is an offence and pple will look down on you when you masterbate.

PPGirl
11-12-2014, 09:39 PM

Prisoners are deprived from freedom. Do u think they can lead a life just like outside n do d prison wardens care abt whether prisoners' sexual needs are meet or not? Just be contented to be able to eat n sleep inside. There is nothing u can do except to serve finish d sentence n waiting to be released.

joncheong
26-09-2015, 06:56 PM
You can't masterbate in the prison. it is an offence and pple will look down on you when you masterbate.

That's very tough to not be able to release during the whole prison stint...even if for a few weeks...i can imagine after that being able to touch and smell a lady upon release...

CannonBalls
12-07-2017, 04:42 PM
Glad to have this thread. Read it before went in. Just release recently... What an eye opener for me.

FireShark
12-07-2017, 04:51 PM
Glad to have this thread. Read it before went in. Just release recently... What an eye opener for me.

So how long have you been sentence???

CannonBalls
12-07-2017, 05:02 PM
So how long have you been sentence???

Not that long. 4weeks.

singmarine
12-07-2017, 05:28 PM
Got female wardens?

Hardly
12-07-2017, 05:36 PM
Got female wardens?

Yes. Fappable looks during my stint XD

By the my era long ago liao. Was at QRP in 2002 then transferred to MCP. Those days no cluster A or B

Hardly
12-07-2017, 05:41 PM
And back to FireShark. It is indeed an offence to masturbate, ppl do it all the time leh. And im 100% certain no 1 would look down on u when u do tat @@

Moomoofarmer
12-07-2017, 06:38 PM
Ya I even suck my mate cock before inside.

12-07-2017, 08:35 PM
Wow, good thread.

KnightShop
12-07-2017, 09:33 PM
Wow, good thread.

Agreed, very good thread.

CannonBalls
12-07-2017, 10:48 PM
Got female wardens?

Think when ur in jail, u hardly think about sex.

joncheong
12-07-2017, 11:43 PM
Think when ur in jail, u hardly think about sex.

i guess cos prisoners have no chance to look at females? apart from their female family members during visits? 24/7 face other guys, doubt will think of sex...

FireShark
13-07-2017, 09:59 AM
Not that long. 4weeks.

Not that long so no worries

Got female wardens?

Yes there are female wardens

And back to FireShark. It is indeed an offence to masturbate, ppl do it all the time leh. And im 100% certain no 1 would look down on u when u do tat @@

I dun see pple do that wor

i guess cos prisoners have no chance to look at females? apart from their female family members during visits? 24/7 face other guys, doubt will think of sex...

Females Wardens lor. Even when there are female prisoners going to see the docs; they will pull curtains to block your view.

ibanezjem555
13-07-2017, 10:30 AM
Heard that the toilet bowl for drinking water ? How ? Flush to clear away dirty water first ?

Or is it inmates do in plastic bags to keep toilet bowl water clean ?

Can enlighten ?

FireShark
13-07-2017, 02:04 PM
Heard that the toilet bowl for drinking water ? How ? Flush to clear away dirty water first ?

Can enlighten ?

No such things that toilet bowl for drinking water. We drink from the tap which we used for bathing. Everyone is issue with a plastic mug and you get the water from the tap and fill the mug

Hardly
13-07-2017, 04:59 PM

Can enlighten ?

That was in Queenstown remand prison. U actually flush and take the water from the water flow. Not scoop from the toilet bowl directly la

Cheeky GUI
13-07-2017, 06:02 PM
No such things that toilet bowl for drinking water. We drink from the tap which we used for bathing. Everyone is issue with a plastic mug and you get the water from the tap and fill the mug

every cell has a own personal shower tap...?

it's weird they let inmates sleep on the floor but have own personal shower tap...

in other countries every cells got their own bed some even double decker bed...

ibanezjem555
13-07-2017, 08:51 PM
:eek::eek: Queenstown Remand near my childhood house.

Bro Hardly, please explain clearer. You mean they flush as it comes out collect ?
The mug must be inside the bowl or was it squat bowl ?
Then drink ?

That was in Queenstown remand prison. U actually flush and take the water from the water flow. Not scoop from the toilet bowl directly la

naemlo
13-07-2017, 10:57 PM

Guess u did not go to Queentown as it is one of the worst. Small cell, 4 walls and a toilet bowl. It is very hot and lau jiao will think of ways to "shower" and drink.

The mug must be inside the bowl or was it squat bowl ?
Then drink ?

All cell mates about 5 must cooperate. Use the squat toilet together, flush clean the bowl and use toothpaste to clean the bowl. Lastly flush the water n take the water.

every cell has a own personal shower tap...?

Every cell has its own washing area to shit, pee n shower. There is a very low wall separating washing area and sleeping area. There are time slots for shower but most warrants dun bother as long as u squat behind the wall to shower quietly.

All above told to me by a 55 lau jiao. :D

malik321
14-07-2017, 07:27 AM
singapore prison are not to rehabilitate people. Unlike the US. No human right. Once you in prison, i think your life is consider gone in singapore. Go job interview also gana look down. This is the stigma in singapore i guess. Singapore is a society you cannot afford a single mistake.

ah rat
14-07-2017, 08:21 AM
flush clean the bowl and use toothpaste to clean the bowl. Lastly flush the water n take the water.

Bro,Like this no need to brush teeth.

55 lau jiao still active :)

ibanezjem555
14-07-2017, 11:26 AM
Thanks Bro Namelo. So, it is really true ! :eek::eek:
Heard from old Army friend. Now double-confirm !

Guess u did not go to Queentown as it is one of the worst. Small cell, 4 walls and a toilet bowl. It is very hot and lau jiao will think of ways to "shower" and drink.

All cell mates about 5 must cooperate. Use the squat toilet together, flush clean the bowl and use toothpaste to clean the bowl. Lastly flush the water n take the water.

Every cell has its own washing area to shit, pee n shower. There is a very low wall separating washing area and sleeping area. There are time slots for shower but most warrants dun bother as long as u squat behind the wall to shower quietly.

Hardly
14-07-2017, 04:11 PM
Yes it is indeed. Every evening we would wash the cell floors to cool down the room. Use this time to bath as well. U must know the officer on duty well also la. Some guai lan type will purposely off ur water supply while u r 1/2 way thru ...

And bro naemlo, qrp dont have wash up area in cell. That shd be in the newer cluster. QRP cell is like 10ft x 6ft. A toliet bowl on either left or right side beside the door. Offical bathing time is during yard time which is abt 1.5hrs long. U can exercise, bath or do ur laundry there. There is no laundry service in QRP..

Hardly
14-07-2017, 04:20 PM
And max 4 to a cell only la. No space to accommodate 5 pax.

Hardly
14-07-2017, 04:21 PM
But comparing qrp and the old rtc, i think rtc is slightly worse. Totally no privacy. No water source somemore.

ibanezjem555
14-07-2017, 04:25 PM
No water source is jiatlat. Pee in plastic bags ?

naemlo
14-07-2017, 06:59 PM
Bro,Like this no need to brush teeth.

55 lau jiao still active :)

Sure can brush teeth... when lau jiao inside, he knows what to do :D That 55 I long time no contact. BTW "55" is not age.... some will know what is "55".

And max 4 to a cell only la. No space to accommodate 5 pax.

U will be surprised.

Cheeky GUI
14-07-2017, 07:17 PM
Sure can brush teeth... when lau jiao inside, he knows what to do :D That 55 I long time no contact. BTW "55" is not age.... some will know what is "55".

U will be surprised.

so they will mix all the inmates up..? blue collar crimes vs white collar crimes... big time gangster to a small petty thief..? they just mix all up..?

are there any anal sex rape in prison..?

JAVgent
14-07-2017, 07:34 PM
Woah. Read from the first page.. thanks to all bros for sharing your experiences.

ah rat
14-07-2017, 08:21 PM

U will be surprised.

Bro, 55 is gangster code right :)

orangeproud
14-07-2017, 08:59 PM
Bro, 55 is gangster code right :)

I only knw 369!!!;)

Nickochee
14-07-2017, 09:03 PM
Section 55 is the Law allowing detention without trial extended.

silverug
14-07-2017, 09:11 PM
Do you get any allowance upon released, like in the movie? For some homeless people, prison seems like a good place to be, !? Ironic ...

Valeh
14-07-2017, 09:13 PM
Woah. Read from the first page.. thanks to all bros for sharing your experiences.

Agree, very interesting read :)

ah rat
14-07-2017, 09:15 PM
Section 55 is the Law allowing detention without trial extended.

Yaya! Heard before . Kena 55 like no date :)

Acanthus
14-07-2017, 10:59 PM
I spent some time at QRP back in the early 2000s. The first week and the last week are the worst time. In between, you just have to not think about your family and time will pass slightly faster. So best is to make sure that your family is properly settled before going in.

Talking and reading is the best to pass time, unless you can sleep anytime, cannot sleep in the afternoon else night time can't sleep. :D

The inmates are actually very creative inside, like keeping the orange peel in the toyogo box to keep things smelling better. Toilet paper is to wipe your plastic spoon inside of wiping your ass. Rice + magazine paper + thread pulled from blanket gives you clothes hanger, divider for toilet when someone is doing business etc.

SealsTeam69
15-07-2017, 11:17 AM
Long ago, was in DB for few days.

ibanezjem555
15-07-2017, 12:52 PM
DB is also terok. Last time, I saw pitiful. PT kit no underwear (this one someone told me is not I go n check underwear hor).

In 3 ranks, march up and berhenti, double-time collect sandbag one each arranged like firetrench painted on road, all have one sandbag, then command given, keblakang, march to the other side of road 50m away. berhenti, then double time put sandbag on the other firetrench outline painted on road, do 180 march, at end another 180 march, berhenti at sandbags, double time collect, 180 march to other end, put back, repeat... command given by one of DB marching in the rank. Automatic until they don't shout command, just say, 'psst' auto do. So, can hear the 'psst' to keep in step too.. do this for 2-3 hours every morning and afternoon.

One of my cooks in there for drugs 36 mths. Once a month visit bring chinese newspapers put on table in visitation room, he read also. No family visit him, often bring one of cook friend pretend to be escort, sit down with chinese newspaper read and talk to him to keep him company.

Maybe Bro SealTeam can enlighten if this sandbag marching is daily routine for all or only for those break rule.

PS: Not to revive memories, but for the sake of us who have not gone in and advise others. For bros who shared, it is over, start life anew.

shawn teo
15-07-2017, 01:00 PM

You seemed to know a lot about prison life .

joncheong
15-07-2017, 01:55 PM
i think guys squat inside still can tahan cos go army before...but females going in may be a shock for them...imagine singapore women spent their whole life in luxury and suddenly need to taste prison life...do naked squats whenever go yard, cut the ugly boxy haircut, sleep on the floor and stay in the stuff hot cell ...quite painful if we imagine...

hotguy2468
15-07-2017, 05:16 PM
DB is also terok. Last time, I saw pitiful. PT kit no underwear (this one someone told me is not I go n check underwear hor).

In 3 ranks, march up and berhenti, double-time collect sandbag one each arranged like firetrench painted on road, all have one sandbag, then command given, keblakang, march to the other side of road 50m away. berhenti, then double time put sandbag on the other firetrench outline painted on road, do 180 march, at end another 180 march, berhenti at sandbags, double time collect, 180 march to other end, put back, repeat... command given by one of DB marching in the rank. Automatic until they don't shout command, just say, 'psst' auto do. So, can hear the 'psst' to keep in step too.. do this for 2-3 hours every morning and afternoon.

One of my cooks in there for drugs 36 mths. Once a month visit bring chinese newspapers put on table in visitation room, he read also. No family visit him, often bring one of cook friend pretend to be escort, sit down with chinese newspaper read and talk to him to keep him company.

Maybe Bro SealTeam can enlighten if this sandbag marching is daily routine for all or only for those break rule.

PS: Not to revive memories, but for the sake of us who have not gone in and advise others. For bros who shared, it is over, start life anew.

Actually depends on the Provost Commander. He has to fill the allotted time slots with "rehabilation drills" so has to draw up the programme for the detainees.
If you kenna a kindhearted PC then your time in DB easy to pass. On the other hand if you kenna a sadist PC.... then you siong all the way.

One of my friend who was MP attached to DB told me once they had a PC who was from the CDO. This guy was crazy and all the detainees cannot tahan his programmes until a few attempted suicide rather than take the punishments anymore. Shortly after, the PC was transferred out to the GC and life became more bearable for the detainees.

hotguy2468
15-07-2017, 05:29 PM
i think guys squat inside still can tahan cos go army before...but females going in may be a shock for them...imagine singapore women spent their whole life in luxury and suddenly need to taste prison life...do naked squats whenever go yard, cut the ugly boxy haircut, sleep on the floor and stay in the stuff hot cell ...quite painful if we imagine...

No such thing as naked squats lah..... Tanah Merah Women's Prison is also guarded by male prison officers so the prisoners modesty is given protection too.
Only certain areas are out of bounds to male guards but they still can access that area if the female guard request their assistance. While I was inside the Changi chalet ever heard story from our guard he ever attend to fighting case inside the women prison shower. The females guards cannot separate the 2 females wrestling and with fear of the other prisoners getting involved so his team was asked to assist. They moved in to separate the 2 naked female prisoners. :p

And what I know is female prisoners are allow to wear underwear unlike the males who only wear shorts without anything else inside.

ibanezjem555
15-07-2017, 07:05 PM
Thanks Bro Hotguy

naemlo
15-07-2017, 10:52 PM
You seemed to know a lot about prison life .

U didn't read or I didn't mention... I know a kopi tiam drinking kaki who was a 55 b4. Twice my age, left green dragon, right white tiger, back is guan yu...pai kia type but if u know him, good to chat. U will ask me, how I know his tattoo, he always take off t-shirt when drinking. :D

If your drinking kakis are from SBF, u will talk about sex, if your drinking kakis are hi so, u will talk about ferrari, stocks, investment, biz .... my drinks kakis are kopi tiam uncles, so si mi LJ also talk, nothing to pai seh :D I have left the group since I went oversea to work more than 10 yrs ago.

Ninja_Assassin
16-07-2017, 03:11 AM

To some folks who were incarcerated detention without trial do not know what is "55" because during their time it was known as "44" :D

CannonBalls
21-07-2017, 01:53 AM
I was posted to AWP, Admiralty West Prison after a night at Changi. Compared to Changi, AWP is much better. Was really reliefed when I got to AWP. Can even look at JB.

Theres a tap n pail next to the WC so no issues with drinking water. Makeshift blanket to cover the WC area when u do ur biz. When pee u have to stood down so that u dun anyhow aim. When u shit, u need to keep pouring water so the shit goes down n no smell. No flushing system so we just keep pouring water in.

Usually 12-max 16 in a room. Bigger rooms can sleep more. Got TV, efficient laundry service, all meals served to u, dun even need to wash. Everyday got TV to watch.

All is not too bad but just that time passes awefully slow in there. Officers are firm but fair.

I was in a room next to where they can the inmates so u can hear the caning sound n some inmates yell when kena the rotan.

Im just glad all is over and just look forward to my life ahead.

F-boy
21-07-2017, 03:26 AM
AWP D block no bad huh ,I was there last year 7weeks there .
Actually the more see JB the time getting longer ...because you think so much ,the food ,the comfortable home ,the bed you sleep ,the cig you smoke ...
you can think alot ,but cant move on until you are out ...

want do crime ,find up the law ,how long expect to enter ,isnt worth .....

at block C ,like Conner big room 307 or 207 up to 21 pax ... toliet only 1 ,no enough ! reather small room 16 pax .

I was posted to AWP, Admiralty West Prison after a night at Changi. Compared to Changi, AWP is much better. Was really reliefed when I got to AWP. Can even look at JB.

T.

FireShark
21-07-2017, 09:49 AM

I was in a room next to where they can the inmates so u can hear the caning sound n some inmates yell when kena the rotan.

Im just glad all is over and just look forward to my life ahead.

Heard the AWP got better life compare to Changi. A lot of inmates wanted to go AWP rather than changi

F-boy
22-07-2017, 03:41 PM
Heard the AWP got better life compare to Changi. A lot of inmates wanted to go AWP rather than changi

AWP can see glass ,more program ,got TV everyday ,unlike changi ..actually if left 1&2 years can apply post to AWP ..some mates are also from changi ,they left like 15mth or so ...

tikokeong
23-07-2017, 03:37 AM

Better in the way that can see outside bus, night from JB in light some times fire works when holiday and behind forest but easy to get tumb print. CPC is bored but still ok the officer in CPC is better .

Hardly
24-07-2017, 07:15 PM

55 no date. Min 3yrs with reviews every 2-3yrs to determine whether u r suitable for release anot

eagerness
24-07-2017, 09:12 PM
Learnt something here, thanks for sharing bros!

whodareswins
31-07-2017, 02:51 PM
Took my time to read all the way from the first page. Really has been a big eye opener for me.

Really appreciate bros for sharing their experiences...

Westbonk
31-07-2017, 06:31 PM
Learnt something here, thanks for sharing bros!

Same here too :)

taureanwoman08
01-08-2017, 07:23 AM
Someone close to me was imprisoned once for a month and I was very sad.

It is something I hope won't happen to people who made honest mistakes.

tikokeong
01-08-2017, 09:01 AM

One month nothing treat it as a holiday.

FireShark
01-08-2017, 10:49 AM

1 Month is nothing compare to some inmates which are in years. 1 year terms; Prison will deduct 4 months for early release only when inmates conduct are good. Thus for those inmate charge for a year; they will release after serving 8 months.

wikiloko
01-08-2017, 02:39 PM
i agree, can't imagine those that go in and have no discount.

deadcalmer
02-08-2017, 01:05 AM
I will be going court tomorrow for a case of voluntarily causing hurt. Max sentence two years and 5k fine. This is actually a damn stupid thing that happened. One night I had some drinks and took a cab back home.

When the cab reached my place, I realized I didn't have enough cash with me. I used my debit card on his machine and after several times it didn't seem to work. I assumed his machine was not working since I had just earlier used my card. I then asked the taxi driver if he is ok to exchange numbers and I can transfer him the money later. He refused. I then asked him to keep my debit card and ic and I will go upstairs to take money for him. He again refused. I then counted all the coins and loose change in my wallet. It totaled about 8 bucks. I asked him to take first while I go upstairs to take. Again he refused.

By now I was pretty irritated. He was still holding onto my bank card so I decided I had no choice other than to go upstairs. I stepped out of the taxi and headed to my condo side gate. The taxi driver came out of his taxi as well and grabbed me from behind. He must be thinking I am trying to run.

I started to get pissed and told him to let go. He refused. This was when I got really agitated and pushed him. We struggled with each other and both fell on the floor. When he got up he raised his arm like machiam Mohamed Ali. That got me even more pissed so I told him you want to fight come on let's do it. I walked towards him and he started to back away. I was kind of chasing him around his taxi.

Anyway long story short, the condo security called the police and three policemen came and took down our particulars. The best thing is the police ask me if I have another card I can try and I passed him another card and it worked!

A few days later, I was informed by police that the taxi driver made a report that i assaulted him. He even went to hospital and I believed he suffered some light bruises on his back (most likely because of the fall while we were struggling) .

I felt quite bad and actually paid for his medical bills and also any loss of income incurred while he was on mc. I thought the matter would be over as the investigating officer told me as it's my first offense it's likely a warning. But lo and behold Two months later I was told that I was barged by public prosecutor and it's likely he will be pushing for a custodian (prison) sentence.

After weighing options of hiring lawyer which would cost about 10k, I decided to just plead guilty and present my own mitigation plea.

I guess I am writing this down as it kind of helps me to gather my thoughts before tomorrow sentencing. I guess it's also a warning to others not to lose your cool no matter what circumstances as it's really not worth it. As much as I think the taxi driver is being a bit of an ass, I did make a mistake and I will man up and face the consequence.

If judge is lenient and if he is swayed by my mitigation, he might give me a fine. If not I guess I am looking at 2-4 weeks imprisonment. Hope for the best. Prepared for the worst.

Cheers.

rhythmic
02-08-2017, 01:26 AM
I will be going court tomorrow for a case of voluntarily causing hurt. Max sentence two years and 5k fine. This is actually a damn stupid thing that happened. One night I had some drinks and took a cab back home.

When the cab reached my place, I realized I didn't have enough cash with me. I used my debit card on his machine and after several times it didn't seem to work. I assumed his machine was not working since I had just earlier used my card. I then asked the taxi driver if he is ok to exchange numbers and I can transfer him the money later. He refused. I then asked him to keep my debit card and ic and I will go upstairs to take money for him. He again refused. I then counted all the coins and loose change in my wallet. It totaled about 8 bucks. I asked him to take first while I go upstairs to take. Again he refused.

By now I was pretty irritated. He was still holding onto my bank card so I decided I had no choice other than to go upstairs. I stepped out of the taxi and headed to my condo side gate. The taxi driver came out of his taxi as well and grabbed me from behind. He must be thinking I am trying to run.

I started to get pissed and told him to let go. He refused. This was when I got really agitated and pushed him. We struggled with each other and both fell on the floor. When he got up he raised his arm like machiam Mohamed Ali. That got me even more pissed so I told him you want to fight come on let's do it. I walked towards him and he started to back away. I was kind of chasing him around his taxi.

Anyway long story short, the condo security called the police and three policemen came and took down our particulars. The best thing is the police ask me if I have another card I can try and I passed him another card and it worked!

A few days later, I was informed by police that the taxi driver made a report that i assaulted him. He even went to hospital and I believed he suffered some light bruises on his back (most likely because of the fall while we were struggling) .

I felt quite bad and actually paid for his medical bills and also any loss of income incurred while he was on mc. I thought the matter would be over as the investigating officer told me as it's my first offense it's likely a warning. But lo and behold Two months later I was told that I was barged by public prosecutor and it's likely he will be pushing for a custodian (prison) sentence.

After weighing options of hiring lawyer which would cost about 10k, I decided to just plead guilty and present my own mitigation plea.

I guess I am writing this down as it kind of helps me to gather my thoughts before tomorrow sentencing. I guess it's also a warning to others not to lose your cool no matter what circumstances as it's really not worth it. As much as I think the taxi driver is being a bit of an ass, I did make a mistake and I will man up and face the consequence.

If judge is lenient and if he is swayed by my mitigation, he might give me a fine. If not I guess I am looking at 2-4 weeks imprisonment. Hope for the best. Prepared for the worst.

Cheers.

Hi bro, thanks for sharing. I'm sorry to hear about your case. You are a good man and I don't think you deserve such punishment. You are a bit unlucky and its that cab driver have pushed you to your limits. I believe anyone would have lose their temper and gave him a punch too.

I hope tomorrow's hearing is not too bad for you. Whatever it is I'm sure things will turn out good and you will do well. I'm very sure you will.
Hear from you soon!

Take care bro!:)

deadcalmer
02-08-2017, 01:30 AM
Hi bro, thanks for sharing. I'm sorry to hear about your case. You are a good man and I don't think you deserve such punishment. You are a bit unlucky and its that cab driver have pushed you to your limits. I believe anyone would have lose their temper and gave him a punch too.

I hope tomorrow's hearing is not too bad for you. Whatever it is I'm sure things will turn out good and you will do well. I'm very sure you will.
Hear from you soon!

Thanks man for your encouragement! Much appreciated!

F-boy
02-08-2017, 01:42 AM
About 4 to 6weeks in totally i think(fine no pay) ,stay 3-4weeks there ,no bad lah ,go AWP for sure .
not 323 charge right ? no 2 years one lah .its very small case .;)

paid for his medical bills and also any loss of income incurred while he was on mc-bring the document to court ,plead guilty .but please tell your reason why fight with him .
then you got a fine or very short term jail .
dont worry lah ,sometimes life is like that ....everythings will over . dont fear ,remember ,dont fear .

Cheers.

deadcalmer
02-08-2017, 01:49 AM

Hear from you soon!

About 4 to 6weeks in totally i think(fine no pay) ,stay 3-4weeks there ,no bad lah ,go AWP for sure .
not 323 charge right ? no 2 years one lah .its very small case .;)

paid for his medical bills and also any loss of income incurred while he was on mc-bring the document to court ,plead guilty .but please tell your reason why fight with him .
then you got a fine or very short term jail .

Was kind of expecting 2-4 weeks. What's awp?

F-boy
02-08-2017, 02:01 AM

AWP is a short term prison at masrling area ,good place .got tv and many friends there ,no boring resort .

his hurt not too bad ,and your pay for him ,meanings you want settle matters .
..more smaller hurt maybe 2-4weeks .maybe a fine only -a few thousands .
plead guilty and present your word and document ,DPP jobs is tell judge you bad man ,you no lawyer ,you tell judge how good man you are . no fear ,remember -its just a game .

plead guilty at last mins , to the judge ,not DPP ask wat your want you plead guilty .fuck care DPP ,he is spy and attack you in court .

tikokeong
02-08-2017, 02:54 AM
AWP is a short term prison at masrling area ,good place .got tv and many friends there ,no boring resort .

his hurt not too bad ,and your pay for him ,meanings you want settle matters .
..more smaller hurt maybe 2-4weeks .maybe a fine only -a few thousands .
plead guilty and present your word and document ,DPP jobs is tell judge you bad man ,you no lawyer ,you tell judge how good man you are . no fear ,remember -its just a game .

plead guilty at last mins , to the judge ,not DPP ask wat your want you plead guilty .fuck care DPP ,he is spy and attack you in court .

What to do sg law is like that don't care you do or not as long the DPP wan to bite you , you sure will fall off abit of the flesh.

deadcalmer
02-08-2017, 09:28 AM
On the way to court. Already wrote and will present my mitigation plea. Hope the prosecutor don't be too much of an ass and the judge will be lenient.

FireShark
02-08-2017, 10:11 AM

Cheers.

I dun think hiring a lawyer will cost 10K. Using a lawyer might cost you 4K max. Furthermore; without strong evidence they won't charge you. I believe your security guard or any CCTV around your area put you in bad shoe. Since you had stated the Taxi had started all the brawl; let the judge decided but I will tell you; you got no witness and you are high on alcohol. They will believe Taxi Driver. You are just damn too unlucky and never believe a Taxi Driver too much. They will back stab you when come to claims.

deadcalmer
02-08-2017, 12:23 PM
I dun think hiring a lawyer will cost 10K. Using a lawyer might cost you 4K max. Furthermore; without strong evidence they won't charge you. I believe your security guard or any CCTV around your area put you in bad shoe. Since you had stated the Taxi had started all the brawl; let the judge decided but I will tell you; you got no witness and you are high on alcohol. They will believe Taxi Driver. You are just damn too unlucky and never believe a Taxi Driver too much. They will back stab you when come to claims.

I spoke to a few lawyers already. The price range from 8-10k. Today I saw the statement of facts for the first time and it's pretty absurd. For instance, the taxi driver claimed I didn't tell him where I stayed and he had to wake me up. But the taxi stopped right outside my condo side gate.

He said I punched him more than five times yet the injuries on his medical report states slight bruises on his back And slight stiffness on left shoulder. Would a normal person punch someone repeatedly on the shoulder in the fight? Or is the injury in line with what I said which is a fall while we were struggling.

Anyway got quite a lot of holes in the statements of facts. I disputed it and I am set for pre trial conference two weeks later. Feeling quite confident after reading the statement of facts and his medical report today.

F-boy
02-08-2017, 01:10 PM
What to do sg law is like that don't care you do or not as long the DPP wan to bite you , you sure will fall off abit of the flesh.

in any court ,got DPP presentably crime .in Singapore ,judge give DPP face because Singapore police force sue very powerful in Law .

for this case ,first sure ext ,you still got time ,find lawyer i had pm you .
this lawyer good for this kind of case and not expensive ,you needs lawyer defeat is the best choice .DPP will talk to lawyer ,but wouldnt talk to you .
(if you really no money ,in bank and empty ,go for $1 lawyer in court 1st floor and same times see MP write letter )

Things are unfair sometimes ,in court ,all depends on statement ,judge ,DPP ,Lawyer ,witness .
if you got money ,please find lawyer .
if no money also find $1 lawyer ,they can defeat you and seek MP write letter .(do thing you could do)
who wants you jailat - The Officer in charge -(IO) and DPP ( glass dog) we call in hokkien ,nowadays they on the ball worry kanna sack everythings sue .
Dont not fear & worry - because it's very normal in Singapore ,many of us experience 1-2 ,6 month kind of jail term ,its normal .
after jail -try not do it same case that affect the next case will cause more heavy .

I spoke to a few lawyers already. The price range from 8-10k. Today I saw the statement of facts for the first time and it's pretty absurd.

deadcalmer
02-08-2017, 01:35 PM
in any court ,got DPP presentably crime .in Singapore ,judge give DPP face because Singapore police force sue very powerful in Law .

for this case ,first sure ext ,you still got time ,find lawyer i had pm you .
this lawyer good for this kind of case and not expensive ,you needs lawyer defeat is the best choice .DPP will talk to lawyer ,but wouldnt talk to you .
(if you really no money ,in bank and empty ,go for $1 lawyer in court 1st floor and same times see MP write letter )

Thanks! Much appreciated.

JadeBird
02-08-2017, 04:39 PM
I spoke to a few lawyers already. The price range from 8-10k. Today I saw the statement of facts for the first time and it's pretty absurd. For instance, the taxi driver claimed I didn't tell him where I stayed and he had to wake me up. But the taxi stopped right outside my condo side gate.

He said I punched him more than five times yet the injuries on his medical report states slight bruises on his back And slight stiffness on left shoulder. Would a normal person punch someone repeatedly on the shoulder in the fight? Or is the injury in line with what I said which is a fall while we were struggling.

Anyway got quite a lot of holes in the statements of facts. I disputed it and I am set for pre trial conference two weeks later. Feeling quite confident after reading the statement of facts and his medical report today.

All taxis now have in-car cam.... mostly likely DPP oredi viewed the footage and decide to proceed with charges as normally such cases only given warning.

Another thing is if you intend to dispute the SOF..... the judge will not accept your guilty plea but will set a trial date and ask you to file your defence..... so lppl you need the service of a lawyer unless you are au fait with the Rules of Court to fight your own case.

I am not a lawyer but I have been there several times to support brudders in trouble.

JadeBird
02-08-2017, 11:05 PM

AWP is Admiralty West Prison

willowmann
11-09-2017, 01:15 AM
Are the inmates ever seen naked by the female wardens?

snakehead
11-09-2017, 03:22 AM

Sure.... why not?

willowmann
11-09-2017, 07:40 AM
Sure.... why not?

You been inside before?

FireShark
11-09-2017, 03:34 PM
You been inside before?

Why are you so curious???

willowmann
11-09-2017, 07:45 PM
Why are you so curious???

this forum and thread is to ask these questions what. Why you care what people want to know. I got friend going in I help him ask cannot is it.

snakehead
12-09-2017, 02:49 AM
You been inside before?

Yes.... many times.
And I have oso sent dozens of guys inside too.
:p

willowmann
12-09-2017, 08:32 PM
Are you a police officer? and how come the inmates got no privacy from the female wardens?!

alan0338
12-09-2017, 10:57 PM
Wah 监狱风云 thread still alive after all tis years :eek: :eek: :D :D

movietba
13-09-2017, 12:51 AM
Very informative thread!

snakehead
15-09-2017, 04:13 AM
Are you a police officer? and how come the inmates got no privacy from the female wardens?!

I am not a policeman. I was a career soldier with the SAF. :D
Sometimes we help to train the Gurkha sentries and SPEAR unit and also to test the security of the place. :D

TonyCheong2
15-09-2017, 08:51 PM
Camping here for any 监狱风云 tales. :D

Samye
16-09-2017, 09:16 AM
Never see kong Hee Huat Choy?

F-boy
18-09-2017, 12:00 AM
bro deadcalmer should be Re-command by DPP 3-4weeks .
if with lawyer maybe 1-2weeks .
Taxi is protection by law .:rolleyes:

CannonBalls
13-10-2017, 08:41 PM
So many in... then out. Life goes on.

HeadOn
13-10-2017, 09:29 PM
Before anyone think of committing some crime, apart from the horrible jail life, please think of your loved ones too

Going jail is NOT only your own business! Your families n those who loved n care a lot about you are equally hurt. Leaving your loved ones to worry outside about you Inside is utterly irresponsible.

So keep a cool mind. Dun get urself into trouble n hurt ur loved ones

CannonBalls
11-11-2017, 09:46 PM
Heard that no more going into AWP. All CPC from now. Any bros can verify?

huangxiaozhu
11-11-2017, 09:52 PM
Interesting thread, learnt something here

ComplainKing
12-11-2017, 06:51 PM
Really don't understand those who serve their time the society still discriminate against them .

alexong93
12-11-2017, 07:01 PM
thank bro for sharing

i wonder the chc trial and how the Pastor Kong and the rest are at now reading all these

anyone gt info share?

draven78eric
17-11-2017, 09:57 AM
Heard that no more going into AWP. All CPC from now. Any bros can verify?

Maybe after Cluster C is done then no more to AWP. or maybe AWP for those other reasons.

draven78eric
17-11-2017, 10:04 AM

Use your brains and think and will know liao lah..

naemlo
21-11-2017, 08:10 PM
Use your brains and think and will know liao lah..

Very fierce...

draven78eric
24-11-2017, 09:44 AM
Very fierce...

:D Not fierce at all lah Pii...but thats really a lame question na:p

newyorker88
24-11-2017, 03:13 PM
Never see kong Hee Huat Choy?

Too short for 50 million. Like that he come out free man w all these money. Like that many will do the same.

FireShark
24-11-2017, 03:44 PM
Too short for 50 million. Like that he come out free man w all these money. Like that many will do the same.

Short Term jail term are located at Cluster B while Long Term are normally at Cluster A

draven78eric
29-11-2017, 09:15 AM

He compare to Sunshine Empire 185 Million , his 50 Million is nothing lah.
Sunshine Empire guy is 8-9 years excluding deduct holiday
About to come out liao.. should be planning how to spend his money soon liao..:cool:

F-boy
30-11-2017, 12:45 PM
Sometimes i think gg to jail does not mean that a person has done something wrong. For eg, no $ to pay for traffic fine, or no $ to pay maintenance fee or worst out of sudden someone u dunnoe attack u n u one punch one kill him. N also anything involve charbo, the man also might go jail, ie regret after sex is called rape or when a woman insist its a molest...so i still think, doesn‘t did anything wrong doesn‘t mean one will not end up in jail.

Yes good men also go to jail.
Just a few examples political prisoners like heroes JBJ and Chee Soon Juan

Siriusam
04-12-2017, 11:02 AM
just wondering, so if go in prison for small case, like for 2-4weeks like that, will have record that will affect employment too?

Like that damn suay right? Honest man make silly/stupid mistake then ruin whole life. Cannot afford to make mistakes in SG, will be condemned for life..

Ninja_Assassin
05-12-2017, 03:04 AM
just wondering, so if go in prison for small case, like for 2-4weeks like that, will have record that will affect employment too?

Like that damn suay right? Honest man make silly/stupid mistake then ruin whole life. Cannot afford to make mistakes in SG, will be condemned for life..

If your jail time was for minor offences..... your offence will be expunge after a few years if you behave yourself and not get into trouble again. Officially you will have a clean record again but unofficially your jail time will always remain in the state database.

Siriusam
05-12-2017, 09:34 AM
If your jail time was for minor offences..... your offence will be expunge after a few years if you behave yourself and not get into trouble again. Officially you will have a clean record again but unofficially your jail time will always remain in the state database.

Thanks bro!

Sandra95
05-12-2017, 09:48 AM

Only specified minor offences qualify to become "spent" after 5 years of being crime-free, and the sentences have to be less than a 3 month imprisonment or $2000 fine.

After the criminal record becomes spent, if you are asked if you have a criminal record, you can answer no.

Unfortunately, if you are asked if you have ever "been convicted in a court of law" (which is very often the case in job application forms), legally, you would have to answer yes.

draven78eric
06-12-2017, 09:19 AM

Non Criminal crime, like fines etc are not affected
Criminal crimes need 5 yrs to clear your COC(Certificate of clearance) from CID Cantoment division
But as other bro mentioned, their system still have the record and if filling up forms, ever convicted in court, you still need to write yes and state the reason.
be honest is better than they check and find out the truth.
As for "Ever convicted in any criminal charges is "No"
All are playing with words, just bear in mind.
Different words make a hell lots of difference in the SPF system

joncheong
09-12-2017, 10:22 AM

You mean those like drink driving or serious accidents kind or fighting?

Orangeface
10-12-2017, 09:05 AM
People already serve their time in prison and still want people to disclose whether they were charged in court or not . Isn't this a sort of discrimination ?

RT9T
10-12-2017, 09:40 AM
People already serve their time in prison and still want people to disclose whether they were charged in court or not . Isn't this a sort of discrimination ?

Think so too ?

OnFM319
11-12-2017, 11:51 AM

Is it ? Could be . May be .

ParkKimSiew
11-12-2017, 09:28 PM
In Singapore, you cannot make these types of mistake one. Last time, employment application form all you whether you have a criminal record. Once the 5 years wiping of record implemented, they change to have you ever been charged in court.

Remember folks, don't ever make mistakes that will land you in jail. Unless it's monetary worth it.

darkvlado
12-12-2017, 12:31 AM
Nice thread

Siriusam
12-12-2017, 09:21 AM
In Singapore, you cannot make these types of mistake one. Last time, employment application form all you whether you have a criminal record. Once the 5 years wiping of record implemented, they change to have you ever been charged in court.

Remember folks, don't ever make mistakes that will land you in jail. Unless it's monetary worth it.

unless like kong hee, come out still millionaire.

...*slow clap*...

lotsfits80
12-12-2017, 11:29 AM
Sounds better than homeless people looking for food scraps and have to sleep under the bridge, with no shower for months or years.

Do they provide education system in prison? Can you take business/economics whatever?

12-12-2017, 11:33 AM
Anyone willing to post his butt scar after rattan punishment??

[not 2b sarcastic...
I want to let my son learnt a lesson, it is better to get spank by me than spank by gov. LOL :p
]

Ninja_Assassin
12-12-2017, 01:37 PM

If any employer put that clause "ever been charged in court" in their application form... you can report them. It should be "Have you ever been charged and convicted in any Court of Law"

Being charged in court but no conviction is consider as clean record. Sentenced to Detention Barracks for Schedule A1 offences is considered as conviction by Court of Law...... but for other offences not counted..... dun ask me why this discrepancy?

Ninja_Assassin
12-12-2017, 01:52 PM
Sounds better than homeless people looking for food scraps and have to sleep under the bridge, with no shower for months or years.

Do they provide education system in prison? Can you take business/economics whatever?

Yeah..... our prison has reputation amongst the criminals worldwide as a holiday resort compared to prisons around the world that is why they are not scared to be convicted in SGP Courts. In PRC underworld there is a slogan which tells criminal to go to Singapore because even if you are caught and incarcerated.... the prison cell there is often better conditions than staying in own home. So many do come to try their luck in SGP...... that's why so many of the PRC FTs in SGP are criminal elements or have links to them.

sohbuckkong
12-12-2017, 03:06 PM
Always nice to hear a new thing not related to sex.

Ppl deserve a 2nd chance if they learn from it.
.....)

Murderers, rapists, bullies, reckless drivers, snatch thefts and many more dont deserve second chances. The law need to be 10 times tougher then it is today, its too lenient especially reckless or drunken drivers n bullies or owners whose dogs bite others.

Drunken or reckless driving causïng death or disabilities shld be condemned to minimum 3 yrs jail n fined v heavily and made to pay victim for life.

Rovert
13-12-2017, 10:38 PM
Up up up.. for awareness.. thank you all bros and sis for sharing..

Orangeface
14-12-2017, 09:50 AM
If any employer put that clause "ever been charged in court" in their application form... you can report them. It should be "Have you ever been charged and convicted in any Court of Law"

Being charged in court but no conviction is consider as clean record. Sentenced to Detention Barracks for Schedule A1 offences is considered as conviction by Court of Law...... but for other offences not counted..... dun ask me why this discrepancy?

If charged and gone to jail ? You serve your time and punishment but yet people will still ask you if you got charged or not ? Is this fair ? isn't this is sot of discrimination ?

sohbuckkong
14-12-2017, 10:12 AM
If charged and gone to jail ? You serve your time and punishment but yet people will still ask you if you got charged or not ? Is this fair ? isn't this is sot of discrimination ?

If i am an employer, i would not wish to employ an ex murderer, theft, rapist, molester, gangsters even though they have served sentence. They deserved to be discriminated and their past records should not be erased.

Lives were destroyed permanently because of them. When these convicts commit d act, without mercy n considerations, why shld we be sympathetic towards them. An eye for an eye is already been too lenient to them, in all fairness it shld be an eye for 10.

FireShark
14-12-2017, 02:14 PM
Murderers, rapists, bullies, reckless drivers, snatch thefts and many more dont deserve second chances. The law need to be 10 times tougher then it is today, its too lenient especially reckless or drunken drivers n bullies or owners whose dogs bite others.

Drunken or reckless driving causïng death or disabilities shld be condemned to minimum 3 yrs jail n fined v heavily and made to pay victim for life.

Let me tell you guys a life story in prison. A guy is driving a car otw back to home in the late nite. A motor rider bang into his car & he died on the spot. After verification from doctor; the motor rider was high on drug and yet the driver still get jail sentences cos there are no witness that the motor rider bang into his car.. Although his sentence is not long; but he felt that even though not his mistake; he still got the jail term. One advice to all is that install a camera if you are driving to avoid such unlucky thing happened to you.

NoFearSg
14-12-2017, 06:38 PM
If i am an employer, i would not wish to employ an ex murderer, theft, rapist, molester, gangsters even though they have served sentence. They deserved to be discriminated and their past records should not be erased.

Lives were destroyed permanently because of them. When these convicts commit d act, without mercy n considerations, why shld we be sympathetic towards them. An eye for an eye is already been too lenient to them, in all fairness it shld be an eye for 10.

totally agree with you, my same sentiments.
especially “When these convicts commit d act, without mercy n considerations, why shld we be sympathetic towards them. An eye for an eye is already been too lenient to them, in all fairness it shld be an eye for 10.

since they had committed the act, they should bear any consequences resulted from the act; be it jailed, embarrassment, harassment, prejudice..... etc

You dared to commit, dun cry father cry mother later.

MajAladin
14-12-2017, 07:10 PM

That's why some smart ass came out with the yellow ribbon bullshit !

Hardly
14-12-2017, 08:26 PM

[not 2b sarcastic...
I want to let my son learnt a lesson, it is better to get spank by me than spank by gov. LOL :p
]

The scar cannot been seen clearly la. very faint lines nia

sohbuckkong
14-12-2017, 09:04 PM
Let me tell you guys a life story in prison. A guy is driving a car otw back to home in the late nite. A motor rider bang into his car & he died on the spot. After verification from doctor; the motor rider was high on drug and yet the driver still get jail sentences cos there are no witness that the motor rider bang into his car.. Although his sentence is not long; but he felt that even though not his mistake; he still got the jail term. One advice to all is that install a camera if you are driving to avoid such unlucky thing happened to you.

Its so strange this driver can convince you but not the judge, prosecutor nor the investigator.

draven78eric
15-12-2017, 12:17 PM

[not 2b sarcastic...
]

No need picture show this...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-PRhT20mYc

Just that in SG is bend down to a 95degree not longer lean straight up
Scar depends on individuals skin texture ..
Go in take it like a man.. :D
Do the deed accept the canning..

draven78eric
15-12-2017, 12:19 PM

Never talk so big when you see your sibling in that situation or even yourself due to certain reasons or circumstances. Never say never will... :rolleyes:

draven78eric
15-12-2017, 12:36 PM
Yeah..... our prison has reputation amongst the criminals worldwide as a holiday resort compared to prisons around the world that is why they are not scared to be convicted in SGP Courts. In PRC underworld there is a slogan which tells criminal to go to Singapore because even if you are caught and incarcerated.... the prison cell there is often better conditions than staying in own home. So many do come to try their luck in SGP...... that's why so many of the PRC FTs in SGP are criminal elements or have links to them.

Good..why not you go try it yourself..?
23hrs lock up
4-8 pax per cells depends in which Cluster
Get use to your cellmates sweaty body smell, those who fart always, snore when sleep, sneeze openly no cover mouth, enjoying 23hrs of suana in cell
Some even prefer Thai and Bali prison. Whereby if you have money, can apply for single cell and have prison account to buy foods and clothing...and 4-6hrs outdoor own time own target, go library, go for computer class, Art class and etc.. SG...? you in there, you are slave under their disposes in their "Yellow Ribbon" project or shall we call it a scam..to make money for the Prison. In taiwan prison , still can use money to buy Lor bah and rice with Lor egg...SG, eat sardine and no head fish until you see sardine and run when you are out.. :D

FireShark
15-12-2017, 02:58 PM
Its so strange this driver can convince you but not the judge, prosecutor nor the investigator.

Not convince me; that the story he tell everyone. In court they talked abt evidence. Since he got no witness; no camera; no need to talk when pple died in accident. Sure got jailed terms

FireShark
15-12-2017, 03:00 PM
Good..why not you go try it yourself..?
23hrs lock up
4-8 pax per cells depends in which Cluster
Get use to your cellmates sweaty body smell, those who fart always, snore when sleep, sneeze openly no cover mouth, enjoying 23hrs of suana in cell
Some even prefer Thai and Bali prison. Whereby if you have money, can apply for single cell and have prison account to buy foods and clothing...and 4-6hrs outdoor own time own target, go library, go for computer class, Art class and etc.. SG...? you in there, you are slave under their disposes in their "Yellow Ribbon" project or shall we call it a scam..to make money for the Prison. In taiwan prison , still can use money to buy Lor bah and rice with Lor egg...SG, eat sardine and no head fish until you see sardine and run when you are out.. :D

hahah totally.......

ParkKimSiew
15-12-2017, 07:59 PM

[not 2b sarcastic...
]

I think YouTube can find Malaysian prison caning video.

ParkKimSiew
15-12-2017, 08:01 PM

Maybe I got the question wrongly cos haven't applied for a job for years.

MrBrat
16-12-2017, 09:17 AM
Maybe I got the question wrongly cos haven't applied for a job for years.

Then how you survive ?

Siriusam
19-12-2017, 10:21 AM
if you are fascinated by caning, you can visit here

https://www.corpun.com/

a huge database with pictures, videos, news, cases, everything on here

ParkKimSiew
19-12-2017, 11:26 PM
Then how you survive ?

Sorry for the late reply. I don't browse this forum often.

I meant, I'm happily employed in a company since 2007, and didn't have to look for another job.

xiaoming88
23-12-2017, 12:49 PM
Thread started,

Sorry to post in your thread

Anyone know how fine work?

Do I have to pay in 1 time or I can pay fine back in few month ?

Thanks

FireShark
24-12-2017, 03:14 PM
Thread started,

Sorry to post in your thread

Anyone know how fine work?

Do I have to pay in 1 time or I can pay fine back in few month ?

Thanks

Depend on your fine. You can paid in installment.

xiaoming88
26-12-2017, 01:13 AM
Depend on your fine. You can paid in installment.
ok, But when we are on installment can we go oversea ?

Thanks

FireShark
26-12-2017, 11:17 AM

Thanks

For this you need to check with prosecutor. If the amount is big; I don't think they allowed you to go overseas.

joncheong
10-02-2018, 05:26 PM
if you are fascinated by caning, you can visit here

https://www.corpun.com/

a huge database with pictures, videos, news, cases, everything on here

those thinking of taking advantage of women, after seeing these videos...balls shrank....

CTOA3954
10-02-2018, 06:13 PM

Thanks

Yes.... provided your guarantor has given written permission.

samyboys
19-06-2018, 07:53 PM
Can inmates pcc?

joncheong
19-06-2018, 08:51 PM
Can inmates pcc?

Cannot pcc while in prison... but in the first place you won’t feel the urge as you see guys only