PDA

View Full Version : Cheating on PDMM in Tuina...

Shooter
11-08-2004, 09:59 PM
I am writing this tread to highlight some incidents which i have come across at tuina centre run by PDMM. This is just to let some people know the kind of dirty tricks some people use on the unsuspecting PDMM to get "free" services.

Trick 1
The famous credit card trick.
In came a customer, asking for massage and prices. Agreed at standard price $40 then proceed to massage. after finishing the job, act blur say forgot to bring money ask PDMM whether they accept nets or credit card. (Those who frequent such places will know its definately NO NO). So PDMM say "no" and the trickster will say he can go draw money from ATM and will come back very fast. Of course he never did. The PDMM who related this story to me say that that guy actually left behind a handphone for reassurance that he will return. No SIM card and a lousy phone left behind. haha

Trick 2
This one is good can even make some money out of it.
In came a customer, did the massage and when its time to pay, bring out malaysia ringgit $50 and give to the PDMM. Not well educated in English, and never seen malaysia dollar in life, the PDMM was talk into believing its an old singapore $50 currency. haha trickster even ask for $10 change.
The PDMM who told me this story said that the trickster ran away while she went to change the money from neighbouring shop cos she did not have small at that time change.

I truly despise people who resort to using such tricks to cheat on the PDMM. If you want to chiong, then pay lah.
Any brother have any comments?? :(

owen10
12-08-2004, 12:34 AM
it reminds me of an incident few wks ago. i was bein massaged in a tuina joint in JSP. then heard a commotion next cubicle. apparently this PRC was arguing with a Korean guy abt charges for a HJ. Korean guy wanted to pay d PRC only $5 (YES!!! 5 miserable bucks!!!) for d special. PRC insisted before that they had already agreed on $30. Both r like chicken n duck talk cos d Korean knows no chinese n both use their very limited English n (supposedly) hand signals to communicate.

my PRC too went outside to join in d reasoning. in d end, both poor PRCs were too powerless n couldnt argue over d nasty Korean (she was d onli gal in d shop beside d one massaging me) n settled for d $5 for HJ. wat to do ... cant report to police mah ... juz kept cursing n swearing lor.

i believe that d Korean, since he know how to come to such place to chiong shd more or less b aware tt specials arent so cheap. i thk he juz k k n act blur lah. i really hope our fellow bros arent so unethical to use such unscrulpulous means to cheat on d PRCs.

Ah Wang
12-08-2004, 01:31 AM
Interesting topic there, really condemn those who cheat at those PDMM,WL and even FL.
Once overheard 2 guys talking at the coffeeshop in geylang about taking the china FL to hotel outside geylang then bonked liao dun pay, they also can;t do anything. Was thinking this type of thing also want to do, really so cheapskate meh??
Yes i believe we do have experiences where we got bad service by them and stuff. But i would said blame it on our luck then, yes it;s our hard earn money they cheated, but theres always risk in everything we do. As i mentioned before, chiong is like buying 4D or toto, if we enjoyed ourself is like striking what we bought, if not just spit and hope for better luck next time.

Just sharing my personal point of views. No offense to anyone...

:)

KillBill2
12-08-2004, 10:35 AM
Not that surprised about these incidents, sure got these type of people everywhere. BUT I tend to believe that somehow, somewhere, in a strange sort of way, these people will pay for it. As they say, life is fair - what goes round, comes around. They cheat on others, some other people will do the same to them when they least expect it.

guzzler
12-08-2004, 11:32 AM
Don't understand why a guy would insist on only paying $5 for a HJ.

In my opinion this is pretty stupid, because the WL has two choices:

1. She refuses to give HJ and the guy is out of luck with no special.
2. Give the HJ, but a very bad HJ. Hell, the girl could hurt the guy with the wrong move or with her fingernail if she wants. What's he going to do, call the police?

Bottom line, you're stupid if you piss of the girl like this and then put your valuables in her hands! I for one want any girl that is jerking me off to be as happy with me as possible. Not only are you safer that way, but the HJ, BJ, or whatever is better!

Not rocket science here. What a dumbass that guy was!

Randi_Candi
12-08-2004, 01:21 PM
I truly despise people who resort to using such tricks to cheat on the PDMM. If you want to chiong, then pay lah.

Only despise those who con PDMM?
I think that the flesh trade is something that should be mutual.
If you want release then you have to pay the quoted price.
Else stay at home PCC rather than disgrace oneself.
Agree boh?

Randi_Candi
12-08-2004, 01:23 PM

2. Give the HJ, but a very bad HJ. Hell, the girl could hurt the guy with the wrong move or with her fingernail if she wants. What's he going to do, call the police?

Bottom line, you're stupid if you piss of the girl like this and then put your valuables in her hands! I for one want any girl that is jerking me off to be as happy with me as possible. Not only are you safer that way, but the HJ, BJ, or whatever is better!

Service 1st then pay money lar
Don't think there will be a dumb-ass to do that
later the head kena twisted off or worse bitten off....... :eek:

justme
12-08-2004, 02:14 PM
i RECALL sometime back at a HC, the guy asked the gal to lend him his phone after the massage and special. The gal was then conveniently asked to get a drink for the customer. When the gal came back, guy and phone all gone.

I was in the next room, so hear the gal cursing and swearing....only after asking the aldy serving me then realised the tricks used by such people. phone also must cheat and asomemore got free special somemore.

The gal also poor thing, new in the line, get cheated and still get scolded for being stupid.

Interesting topic there, really condemn those who cheat at those PDMM,WL and even FL.
Once overheard 2 guys talking at the coffeeshop in geylang about taking the china FL to hotel outside geylang then bonked liao dun pay, they also can;t do anything. Was thinking this type of thing also want to do, really so cheapskate meh??
Yes i believe we do have experiences where we got bad service by them and stuff. But i would said blame it on our luck then, yes it;s our hard earn money they cheated, but theres always risk in everything we do. As i mentioned before, chiong is like buying 4D or toto, if we enjoyed ourself is like striking what we bought, if not just spit and hope for better luck next time.

Just sharing my personal point of views. No offense to anyone...

:)

guzzler
12-08-2004, 02:16 PM
Service 1st then pay money lar
Don't think there will be a dumb-ass to do that
later the head kena twisted off or worse bitten off....... :eek:

Ya, early morning post...I was not quite awake. Should have read closer. Of course the argument was after the special. Guess I'm the dumbass!

justme
12-08-2004, 02:27 PM
ha ha.

no lah, we all make mistakes sometimes....what more early in the morning.

Ya, early morning post...I was not quite awake. Should have read closer. Of course the argument was after the special. Guess I'm the dumbass!

cock21
12-08-2004, 03:08 PM
Bro, I think the PDMM probably gave the HJ already, and it was time for the guy to pay after receiving the service. So, it was after the HJ, not before.

Randi_Candi
12-08-2004, 03:14 PM
[QUOTE=guzzler]Ya, early morning post...I was not quite awake. Should have read closer. Of course the
relak lar, else ppl think i picking on u.....
the DA was directed not at u lar......
Damn! today is damn slow day in office man

guzzler
12-08-2004, 04:03 PM
[QUOTE=guzzler]Ya, early morning post...I was not quite awake. Should have read closer. Of course the
relak lar, else ppl think i picking on u.....
the DA was directed not at u lar......
Damn! today is damn slow day in office man

Randi -

No worries, mate! No offense or misunderstanding here. Just laughing at myself a little. Usually I'm not so blur.

forex
12-08-2004, 06:06 PM
i also cheat on PDMM in Tuina. they ask me to come back, i say ok but then i go try others.

Sword
12-08-2004, 06:19 PM
Ya....shd wack these buggers hard!

When I was in a HC 2 weeks ago, the gal who massage me follow me back to the locker room to & wait for me to pay her.......curious I ask her y she follows cust back? Normally, they will wait in the room. She said that 1 idiot ran off thru the back door w/o paying after a FJ!! He told her he will get the $$ in the locker & being quite a fine looking guy, she say ok.......but he ran off!

This type of people deserve to be punished......... :mad:

ah huathuat
12-08-2004, 09:19 PM
Ya....shd wack these buggers hard!

When I was in a HC 2 weeks ago, the gal who massage me follow me back to the locker room to & wait for me to pay her.......curious I ask her y she follows cust back? Normally, they will wait in the room. She said that 1 idiot ran off thru the back door w/o paying after a FJ!! He told her he will get the $$ in the locker & being quite a fine looking guy, she say ok.......but he ran off!

This type of people deserve to be punished......... :mad:

how to punish these ppl? chop off?

zzz^^
12-08-2004, 09:47 PM
Im not suggesting those two tricks u posted r untrue. But i wish 2 REMIND u tat China gals r EXTREMELY SMART ALERT!!! It is difficult for s'poreans 2 cheat them. U shld consider urself lucky if nvr kenna cheated by them instead!! They always like 2 use 'soft' tactic in order 2 achieve their advantage.

My course of work allows me 2 deal directly with many China ppl.

I am writing this tread to highlight some incidents which i have come across at tuina centre run by PDMM. This is just to let some people know the kind of dirty tricks some people use on the unsuspecting PDMM to get "free" services.

Trick 1
The famous credit card trick.
In came a customer, asking for massage and prices. Agreed at standard price $40 then proceed to massage. after finishing the job, act blur say forgot to bring money ask PDMM whether they accept nets or credit card. (Those who frequent such places will know its definately NO NO). So PDMM say "no" and the trickster will say he can go draw money from ATM and will come back very fast. Of course he never did. The PDMM who related this story to me say that that guy actually left behind a handphone for reassurance that he will return. No SIM card and a lousy phone left behind. haha

Trick 2
This one is good can even make some money out of it.
In came a customer, did the massage and when its time to pay, bring out malaysia ringgit $50 and give to the PDMM. Not well educated in English, and never seen malaysia dollar in life, the PDMM was talk into believing its an old singapore $50 currency. haha trickster even ask for $10 change.
The PDMM who told me this story said that the trickster ran away while she went to change the money from neighbouring shop cos she did not have small at that time change.

owen10
12-08-2004, 11:36 PM
Im not suggesting those two tricks u posted r untrue. But i wish 2 REMIND u tat China gals r EXTREMELY SMART ALERT!!! It is difficult for s'poreans 2 cheat them. U shld consider urself lucky if nvr kenna cheated by them instead!! They always like 2 use 'soft' tactic in order 2 achieve their advantage.

My course of work allows me 2 deal directly with many China ppl.

True bro, that PRCs are very smart tis days. However sex business is a pretty sticky trade. wat if after a HJ or sex for eg, d guy refuses to pay on d agreed amt, maybe juz part of it? d guy may not know (or pretend) how to speak chinese or english, like d Korean i mentioned ... n insisted on d earlier amt 'agreed on'. in d end, wat can d poor gal do? persist to argue with d customer? this would be too time wasting. report d guy to police? no way!

esp when there r only 1 or 2 gals in the shop, tis gals can be quite powerless. if d bastard play punk n threaten to report to police d gals may eventually have to give in as they r not familiar with local law n they r doin someth illegal. :mad:

Sword
13-08-2004, 06:39 PM
how to punish these ppl? chop off?

Well there are many ways but 1st they must be caught.......... :D