PDA

View Full Version : stylist in petain

Stocks
09-11-2010, 10:15 AM
anyone tried the hair stylist shop opened recently in petain ? i heard it's a special providing hair cut hehehe

anyone have any FRs to provide ? what's the damage ?

old_yet_horny
09-11-2010, 10:28 AM
anyone tried the hair stylist shop opened recently in petain ? i heard it's a special providing hair cut hehehe

anyone have any FRs to provide ? what's the damage ?

Their special service is spa shampoo, shoulder and hands massage, dig ear and facial.

Not those hanky panky that I know of.

Damage depends on what package u choose but definitley no hanky panky.

If want to release ust walk a few more minutes up to Flanders Sq and you get what u want.

Hope it helps.

jacky43
09-11-2010, 12:00 PM
So there is a different shop open at PT? 3weeks never travel something change, like that coffeeshop opened less then 6mths. Somehow other biz difficult to survive in middle of red light districts.

Tonight, channel 8 1030pm Tue report doc on Joo Chiat other attraction. Will watch it and, post mine observation over at the other thread.

too_hot
09-11-2010, 12:04 PM
Not really that new la. Been around for awhile already. Ya, definitely a clean shop la.

ndpone
09-11-2010, 12:14 PM
Not really that new la. Been around for awhile already. Ya, definitely a clean shop la.

ya the shop is there for quite some time already, and the girls looks not bad there too :p

Stocks
10-11-2010, 02:21 PM
boring ... no special ... what happened to all the special providing hairdressers in singapore ?? anyone knw where to find ? is there a thread on it ?

jacky43
10-11-2010, 02:55 PM
I doubt any operator want to operate special saloons here, HC we have alot, this type i don't think they want. Maybe? People here cannot wait to have the special, so operators prefer HC biz.

FYI, I think JB special saloon don't know how to cut hair 1. Forget it!

freeman19752001
15-11-2010, 08:33 AM
Haa... Bros of SBF... may I contribute my humble knowledge to this salon...

++Positively there is NO SPECIAL Services or any sorts of hanky panky... so sure becos I've a friend working there... BUT that doesn't mean U can't court the gals there... most of them are malaysians and heard that the boss employing china gals oso... If U got the money to spare, then go and siao kheng and "pao" the gals there lor.... but if U kanna chop carrot, then dun blame me hor.... this kinda place where got true love... rte? :p

Juz for info, a haircut + wash head (your BIG head hor...) and head / shoulder massage will cost U $30/= and Tips are VERY welcome for the gals... haa...

Hope the above info helps... njoy your head wash... :D

fornicator
17-11-2010, 09:12 AM
Haa... Bros of SBF... may I contribute my humble knowledge to this salon...

++Positively there is NO SPECIAL Services or any sorts of hanky panky... so sure becos I've a friend working there... BUT that doesn't mean U can't court the gals there... most of them are malaysians and heard that the boss employing china gals oso... If U got the money to spare, then go and siao kheng and "pao" the gals there lor.... but if U kanna chop carrot, then dun blame me hor.... this kinda place where got true love... rte? :p

Juz for info, a haircut + wash head (your BIG head hor...) and head / shoulder massage will cost U $30/= and Tips are VERY welcome for the gals... haa...

Hope the above info helps... njoy your head wash... :D

Thank you for info Bro. It seems is about same price, got CAT30 but for different service lah, haircut + wash hair.

Yes I do find the girls over there are good looking. I always pass by this salon when on my way to PT, after crossing Jln Besar road. In front of them is a playground.

Cheers.