PDA

View Full Version : Transit Hotel at $20??

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6]

beachboyz
16-11-2015, 04:32 PM
All PMs replied.

Those that asked me for a list of hotels i DO NOT have a list of hotels to share please take note of this before sending me any PMs.

I only have info on ONE hotel to share which is located in the South Western part of SG . The charges have been updated to $70 for a 5 hours slot.

What I do is I reserve and check in and get the keys first alone with my FB waiting in the car. Then I bring my FB to the room.

I will not reply to any postings here PM me instead if interested thanks as it is hard to track all the postings.

I am not the owner of the place nor can I dictate the forces of supply and demand.

Last but not least I am glad that for one unappreciative samster there are at least 10 samsters who appreciates my sharing the info with them.

metalgang
16-11-2015, 09:52 PM
Need a list of transit hotels. Urgent ;);)

beachboyz
20-11-2015, 04:09 PM
All PMs replied.

Those that asked me for a list of hotels i DO NOT have a list of hotels to share please take note of this before sending me any PMs.

I only have info on ONE hotel to share which is located in the South Western part of SG . The charges have been updated to $70 for a 5 hours slot.

What I do is I reserve and check in and get the keys first alone with my FB waiting in the car. Then I bring my FB to the room.

I will not reply to any postings here PM me instead if interested thanks as it is hard to track all the postings.

I am not the owner of the place nor can I dictate the forces of supply and demand.

Last but not least I am glad that for one unappreciative samster there are at least 10 samsters who appreciates my sharing the info with them.

beachboyz
24-11-2015, 04:05 AM
All PMs replied.

2335 Man
24-11-2015, 08:02 AM
Good morning bros can I have the contact n location please

Good day Everyday

beachboyz
22-12-2015, 05:40 AM
All PMs replied.

beachboyz
28-12-2015, 03:26 AM
All PMs replied.

beachboyz
13-01-2016, 01:06 AM
All PMs replied.

kirayamato25
19-01-2016, 12:14 AM
Bro. Care to share. It'll ne very helpful. Thanks in advance. :D

lovegirls123
29-01-2016, 12:22 PM
Any bros don mind can pm me the location too?ARIGATO

Fudgiewudgie
29-01-2016, 02:47 PM
Can I have the location too? Thanks in advance

Yiuthful
29-01-2016, 06:01 PM
Can share the hotel with me, please.

Thanks so much!

xReMiNisCe
29-01-2016, 09:34 PM
Bro can pme me location please ?

beachboyz
12-02-2016, 04:43 PM
All PMs replied.

xiaoer80
12-02-2016, 06:08 PM
Hi bro, appreciate if you can pm me the info . Thanks

benster1973
22-02-2016, 11:53 PM
Hi bro appreciate if can share info or contact
Thanks bro

beachboyz
08-03-2016, 05:58 PM
All PMs replied.

Skytangblue
08-03-2016, 06:42 PM
PM plz. Need this secret place. Thank u boss!!

iloveuloveme
13-03-2016, 08:29 PM
anyone who has it can share? thanks

toyota7786
15-03-2016, 10:31 PM
Bro, can share the hotel? Tks!

beachboyz
01-05-2016, 07:41 PM
All PMs replied.

toyota7786
02-05-2016, 12:27 AM
Bro, can share location? Tks

rockmyrod
02-05-2016, 12:37 AM
Can share location too? Please.
Thank you very much

beachboyz
15-05-2016, 11:54 AM
All PMs replied.

tans0282
15-05-2016, 12:53 PM
All PMs replied.

bro can sic and pm me?

subidowa
31-05-2016, 11:31 AM
Anyone knows any cheap transit hotel near eunos MRt

hotindboi
07-06-2016, 11:25 AM
Recently when to hotel near Outram park. $30 for 2 hours

If keen to know.
PM me:)

balibago
07-06-2016, 10:21 PM
HI BRO,

pSE SHARE HOTEL NAME . MANY THANKS

Shadow_warrior
08-06-2016, 10:45 AM

If keen to know.
PM me:)

good price...

Shadow_warrior
08-06-2016, 10:45 AM
Anyone knows any cheap transit hotel near eunos MRt

geylang closer bro. Happy hotel?

kljr
11-06-2016, 06:17 AM
Bro can pm me hotel name? thanks!

Abcdefghijklmn
11-06-2016, 02:53 PM
I have one at the north, near Toa Payoh.

2 hours = $20 (weekdays)
2 hours = $25 (weekends)

If any one want to know, please pm

I also looking for Budget hotels within Singapore. Vitamin M is getting Low for expensive rate

Pogba
12-06-2016, 04:15 AM

2 hours = $20 (weekdays)
2 hours = $25 (weekends)

I also looking for Budget hotels within Singapore. Vitamin M is getting Low for expensive rate

Good rate, hard to find hotels at this price :)

graphites
12-06-2016, 08:40 AM

2 hours = $20 (weekdays)
2 hours = $25 (weekends)

Bro, care to share the name of this hotel? Thank you!

rockmyrod
12-06-2016, 02:34 PM
Bro, PM me. Thank you!!!

beachboyz
12-06-2016, 10:17 PM
All PMs replied.

kenpach1
21-06-2016, 10:14 PM
Bro mind sharing?thanks

edit pm u instead

Shadow_warrior
22-06-2016, 01:21 AM
West coast side

Confirm Fragrance Hotel

$40 for 2 hours transit. A bit more expensive but better and cleaner than geylang

Translate into a more crazy time with the one you are with

runhotsun
14-07-2016, 04:25 PM
hi bro... where this hotel?
Thks ahead

Xata
14-07-2016, 07:04 PM

2 hours = $20 (weekdays)
2 hours = $25 (weekends)

Can share the location? :D

Xata
14-07-2016, 07:04 PM
All PMs replied.

Can share the location?

monsterwhale
17-07-2016, 08:00 AM
Hi Bro appreciate if you a pm me the hotel too thanks in advance

maddy84
18-07-2016, 02:00 PM

2 hours = $20 (weekdays)
2 hours = $25 (weekends)

hi bro, can share the inform..

Thank you

BCMan
18-07-2016, 02:14 PM

2 hours = $20 (weekdays)
2 hours = $25 (weekends)

Sounds like a good place for a quickie. ;)

Shadow_warrior
04-08-2016, 02:30 PM
Wow fragrance yesterday was $48 for 2 hours

said the $40 room no more.

but too steam already so no choice pay...

newyorker88
04-08-2016, 02:56 PM

If keen to know.
PM me

Can PM me? In singapore at times n need a room for quickie. thanks

Shadow_warrior
05-08-2016, 11:50 PM
Some links to check out the discussion on which hotels to go

(okay so the pink and rainbow people also go to hotels yeah)
https://www.blowingwind.io/forum/topic/18396-hotel-81-discussion-check-guest-i-c-showing-nric-fin-card-for-hotel-81-still-have-hourly-rates-compiled/?page=2

http://www.timeout.com/singapore/sex-and-dating/best-hotels-with-hourly-rates

letmetellyou
06-08-2016, 07:21 AM
Hotel 81 Bugis still got transit rates or not? anyone went there recently?

ahjohnsg
08-08-2016, 07:05 PM
Gay world hotel at kallang mrt station there have 20 for 2 hour. i always visit with my new target hahaha.

OP2182
09-08-2016, 11:32 AM

2 hours = $20 (weekdays)
2 hours = $25 (weekends)

HI Bro,

can SIC the hotel?

Many thanks :)

comm
10-08-2016, 07:10 PM
Wow din know prices now all so expensive, geylang still cheapest, hotel 81 there $30 for 2 hours. Still got cheaper if u go the more run down hotels

subsonic
16-08-2016, 04:19 PM
All PMs replied.

PMed bro, share please :)

subsonic
16-08-2016, 04:20 PM

2 hours = $20 (weekdays)
2 hours = $25 (weekends)

PM pleas bro :)

stevesg786
16-08-2016, 04:27 PM
All PMs replied.

Hi bro..
Can share contact and location of this hotel?

Shadow_warrior
26-08-2016, 01:19 AM
okay confirm this west coast fragrance trying to be funny

I went at 5 plus and they say their room $40 for 2 hrs no more again

Kenna the $48 one AGAIN but this time with curtain and raise bed.

Last time the $48 didn't even look different from the $40

wouldn't be going back, the staff at counter damn attitude every time.

mtortise
28-10-2016, 10:44 AM

2 hours = $20 (weekdays)
2 hours = $25 (weekends)

Hello bro, can share the name of hotel? Thanks!

smashkins
14-11-2016, 01:40 PM
Kindly share the transit hotels? Will up you with my humble points!

legharry
14-11-2016, 03:34 PM
Fragrance hotel $20 /h.

Funkysoul
15-11-2016, 05:28 PM
how about transit hotel at lavender area? any bros know the prices there?

Shadow_warrior
15-11-2016, 07:17 PM
Fragrance hotel $20 /h.

really? which one?

goldensnow
18-11-2016, 07:17 PM
I dk if anyone shared but, I know at hotel 6h @ $75 at Singapore nightlife district, it's a 3.5* hotel.

Bros probably wouldn't need 6h but good to kup with other bros.

If share and split, hourly only $12 :)

kurtis
18-11-2016, 11:01 PM
balestier hotel

10 pm to 12 pm for $50 from Mon to Thurs.

I think it's same for weekend, but can't be sure.

Oktbestfriend
18-11-2016, 11:05 PM
balestier hotel

10 pm to 12 pm for $50 from Mon to Thurs.

I think it's same for weekend, but can't be sure.

this place is a no go. the place is extremely dirty

Bigbooblove
19-11-2016, 12:27 PM
Bro,

Can share what hotel this is? 6h 75 quite good

Kum Sia

I dk if anyone shared but, I know at hotel 6h @ $75 at Singapore nightlife district, it's a 3.5* hotel.

Bros probably wouldn't need 6h but good to kup with other bros.

If share and split, hourly only $12 :)

lobangkingz
19-11-2016, 12:44 PM

2 hours = $20 (weekdays)
2 hours = $25 (weekends)

Do share this lobang.

innocentindeed
21-11-2016, 05:21 PM
I would like to know too. Anyways do housekeeping do their job properly?

megachiongster
10-12-2016, 09:13 AM
Sigh, been googling and trying to find a transit hotel in the north.
Anyone can recommend? Trying to get info

Thanks bros

BalletGal
29-12-2016, 10:50 PM

2 hours = $20 (weekdays)
2 hours = $25 (weekends)

Can share lobang?

verikiasu
30-12-2016, 01:44 AM

2 hours = $20 (weekdays)
2 hours = $25 (weekends)

Pls share the lobang. Thx bro.:)

yangyang25
30-12-2016, 04:45 AM

2 hours = $20 (weekdays)
2 hours = $25 (weekends)

hi bro can share with me tks

Rexes
30-12-2016, 05:39 AM

Pm me too i am interested to know

Bermmet
30-12-2016, 10:41 AM
Pm me too i am interested to know

Me too as well

maddy84
30-12-2016, 10:56 AM

can share the detail.

thank

nightfold
30-12-2016, 03:07 PM
Fragrance hotel $20 /h.
Bro, all Fragrance hotel $20/hr?

dongoh
02-01-2017, 01:55 PM
Can pm those with block of 3-5 hours one?

Gum sia

dongoh
02-01-2017, 02:26 PM
and don't mind paying full price as long can check in early

Archbaby
05-01-2017, 01:31 AM

2 hours = $20 (weekdays)
2 hours = $25 (weekends)

Can share via pm please ?! Thank you!!

Sandal
05-01-2017, 02:17 AM
Can share via pm please ?! Thank you!!

pm me too bro

Comamile
05-01-2017, 01:03 PM
pm me too bro

me too, thanks bro

Newbonk
06-01-2017, 01:32 PM
All PMs replied.

Hi Bro, will.like to know the name of this hotel. Thanks and happy new year.

slone
07-01-2017, 02:22 AM

2 hours = $20 (weekdays)
2 hours = $25 (weekends)

Hi Bro can share with me. Thank you

slone
07-01-2017, 02:24 AM

2 hours = $20 (weekdays)
2 hours = $25 (weekends)

Bro pm me please

zact
16-01-2017, 01:15 AM

2 hours = $20 (weekdays)
2 hours = $25 (weekends)

Bro can PM me too ? Thanks !

beachboyz
19-01-2017, 03:05 PM
All PMs replied.

Darfuq
21-01-2017, 01:49 AM
All PMs replied.

Hey ts! Mind sharing a list of the transit hotels with me? :D

beachboyz
22-01-2017, 02:41 AM
All PMs replied.

samdiy
22-01-2017, 03:18 AM
All PMs replied.

Bro, Can let me know the location and contact number of the $20 transit hotel?ty

Shadow_warrior
22-01-2017, 03:21 AM
Bro, Can let me know the location and contact number of the $20 transit hotel?ty

it is stated $70 for 5 hrs.

beachboyz
30-01-2017, 12:08 PM
All PMs replied.

yangyang25
30-01-2017, 03:41 PM
All PMs replied.

bro mind sharing tks

beachboyz
31-01-2017, 10:27 AM
All PMs replied.

Bblover84
02-02-2017, 12:30 AM
Bro, am interested, do share tks

nightfold
02-02-2017, 02:10 AM
All PMs replied.

Hi bro,
Mind sharing? Thank you.

rushinghere
02-02-2017, 09:33 AM
All PMs replied.

Mind to pm details & contact ? Tks in advance

rushinghere
02-02-2017, 09:36 AM

2 hours = $20 (weekdays)
2 hours = $25 (weekends)

Hi bro pls share details...tks in advance

beachboyz
03-02-2017, 05:09 PM
All PMs replied.

beachboyz
07-02-2017, 06:40 PM
All PMs replied.

montroy
08-02-2017, 09:36 AM
All PMs replied.

I m keen to know, is it hotel or apartment

BalletGal
08-02-2017, 10:01 PM

2 hours = $20 (weekdays)
2 hours = $25 (weekends)

pls share... thanks

xiaocrystal
10-02-2017, 03:52 PM
Can someone please share some transit hotels which only need 1 id upon checking in?

beachboyz
11-02-2017, 10:23 AM
All PMs replied.

iluvbreast
17-02-2017, 10:21 AM
All PMs replied.

Thanks Bro for your info, will check it out.

Please post something here so that I can up your rep.:D

beachboyz
18-02-2017, 01:29 PM
All PMs replied.

raykee
18-02-2017, 04:46 PM
Toa payoh one is which? Who can share?

yangyang25
21-04-2017, 03:35 PM
Hi bro can share the hotel tks

s_law31
11-05-2017, 11:27 PM
All PMs replied.

Hi Bro, please pm me contact and location of the hotel?

raykee
21-05-2017, 09:38 PM
pls share... thanks

can re-share with me when u have the answer?

mhee_21
22-05-2017, 10:17 AM
Hi bro, can share the location?

pipeloner
22-05-2017, 05:45 PM
hi bro, can share the location?

thanks in advance

qwee
24-05-2017, 01:51 AM
Hi bro, can share the location?

sharkymachine
24-05-2017, 10:56 AM
All PMs replied.

Please share location of the one and only

didismall
24-05-2017, 10:16 PM
Hi bro can share hotel locations.
Thanks in advance

reinat
25-05-2017, 04:06 PM
Any bros pls PM cheap hotel for 1 or 2 hrs. Thank u

beachboyz
30-05-2017, 09:45 AM
All PMs replied.

qwee
01-06-2017, 03:15 AM
pm me plssssssss

beachboyz
01-06-2017, 04:38 PM
All PMs replied.

adrianok2
12-06-2017, 03:29 PM
hi all bro..anyone noe nearby harbourfront got any transit hotel...pls pm for the place and price...thanks alot...any problem that im not local if request for transit ?

shadowalker
12-06-2017, 06:37 PM
Today went to this very old transit hotel at around zhongshan mall area. Actually wanna book a girl from a stable that is not operating in sbf.

Saw many man in blue outside questioning some guy and i think 2 wl kena stop for questioning. I see already lan lan book other stable.

22YOLO
07-09-2017, 12:11 AM
hi bros can share the location for cheap hotels for 2hrs?

john20sw
12-09-2017, 07:46 PM
All PMs replied.

Can tell me the details for this hotel....i wanna visit this one soon. Can PM me too.

boon_5
14-09-2017, 03:25 PM
Hi any brother know any transit hotel around pasir panjang around. Kindly share

Rxxx3
14-09-2017, 03:27 PM
Hi any brother know any transit hotel around pasir panjang around. Kindly share

Got quite a few fragrance hotel around that area... more than enough rooms available for u...

A-MEN
26-09-2017, 03:04 PM
Bro, pls share location with me. Thanks!

ArsenalFootball
29-09-2017, 01:14 AM
hi bro, can share the location?

thanks in advance

smackyoudown
29-09-2017, 04:14 AM
Kallang also got one with 1 IC

A-MEN
29-09-2017, 09:42 AM

Bro, pls share with me. Kallang is convenient for me, thanks!

liangfeifan
29-09-2017, 12:00 PM
Bro can share contact thanks

Hmm522
27-10-2017, 03:40 PM

Hmm522
27-10-2017, 03:52 PM

Romeo93
27-10-2017, 04:18 PM
Hi bro, can share please. Pm (:
Thanks!!!

Hmm522
27-10-2017, 04:38 PM
Can someone please share some transit hotels which only need 1 id upon checking in?

Romeo93
27-10-2017, 04:40 PM
Hi bro, can share please. Pm (:
Thanks!!!

subsonic
02-07-2018, 02:10 PM
Any updated lobangs for short term few hours transit? :)

Darknite
02-07-2018, 06:01 PM
kallang 1 sounds good. let me know the location leh. thanks alot

aymanzalwahiri
03-07-2018, 12:02 AM
Mind if someone share with me the location? Thanks a lot !! :)

spotme
03-07-2018, 01:07 AM

Dannyquek
05-07-2018, 09:31 PM
bro,please share...thanks in advance

weiguangzzz
12-08-2018, 07:01 PM
pls share... thanks

Pls share location thks

Innocentt
18-08-2018, 11:48 PM
Anybody can recommend any places near yew tee?

milkteaaaa
19-08-2018, 10:51 PM
Anyone know of hotel/list of hotel near town/MacPherson that allows couple of hours? Need to plan some stuff. Appreciate any help. TIA!

reggiemiller
19-08-2018, 10:59 PM
Why not just go 81?

tummybird
18-09-2018, 11:53 AM
Any transit for 81 at Joo chiat or Changi?

hoboy
18-09-2018, 07:09 PM
hi bros, any tanjor pagar chinatown area info. pm pls. thanks in advance

alexlucky
18-09-2018, 08:26 PM
H81 along Changi road, beside a Malay coffee shop.. nearest MRT is Kembangan Station.. $30 for 2 hours, $40 for 3 hours.

diputs1269
18-09-2018, 10:02 PM
H81 along Changi road, beside a Malay coffee shop.. nearest MRT is Kembangan Station.. $30 for 2 hours, $40 for 3 hours.

Is this rate for weekend only, right?

alexlucky
19-09-2018, 01:15 AM
Is this rate for weekend only, right?

Weekday same rate applies..
If no transit rooms available they will offer you overnight rooms @ overnight rate.. If i remember correctly it's $90.

hownow
19-09-2018, 03:53 PM
Anybody can recommend any places near yew tee?

is there even hotels near Yew Tee? LOL...

ilmilf
19-09-2018, 09:26 PM
Any bro here can pm me hotel with 1 ic??? In the east area and easy to access.... thanks in advance!!!

evil04
19-09-2018, 10:52 PM
Need one near kallang.. Any bro known, pls PM

beachboyz
21-09-2018, 07:55 PM
All PMs replied.

A-MEN
22-09-2018, 09:24 AM
All PMs replied.

PM received. Thanks for sharing Bro.

slurpingtongue
28-11-2018, 07:46 PM
Any one can pm me the hotel with one ID? Need to go in 2 hrs time thanks thanks

sky_liner2
05-12-2018, 11:45 AM
Tried going to Cape Inn recently and can see that some renovations done at the lobby area, looks better and thought at least the room may look better, but was told that management changed and no more transit allowed.

So no choice head to H81 @ Tiong Bahru which is just a street away (weekday) and the charge is $40 for 3hrs and that is the minimum. Quite expensive as I thought just a quickie ONE hr will do, sigh.

beachboyz
23-05-2019, 07:54 PM
All PMs replied.

Starx88
25-05-2019, 03:11 PM
Any bro can recommend hotel at Balestier area? TiA..

rblanister
25-05-2019, 05:03 PM
Any bro can recommend hotel at Balestier area? TiA..

Hoover hotel is cheap, just 20 bucks for 2 hours

Lasallera
25-05-2019, 07:23 PM
Any transit in the west?

Lasallera
26-05-2019, 12:20 AM
Pm me recommend transit 2hr hotel near paya lebar

uizo
26-05-2019, 01:18 AM
Hoover hotel is cheap, just 20 bucks for 2 hours

Thanks bro :)

hawthawthawt
26-05-2019, 01:54 AM
any hotels around amk/bishan/tpy area?

sohbuckkong
26-05-2019, 01:30 PM
any hotels around amk/bishan/tpy area?

Next to upper serangoon shopping centre

yogurt77
26-05-2019, 01:36 PM
haha next to serangoon shopping centre, the classic hotels

samsunite
26-05-2019, 02:48 PM
Hi bros, pls pm any hotel got transit room in Bugis area.

coypredator
26-05-2019, 06:11 PM
haha next to serangoon shopping centre, the classic hotels

Can PM hotel name bro.
Just rekindled with my long-lost FB... gonna be a hot fuck tonight.

woodland001
27-05-2019, 06:58 AM
Need 1ic hotel lobang. Anyone can help

27-05-2019, 10:11 PM
Bros, any recommendations transit near city square mall?

heyla123
28-05-2019, 02:15 AM
Tons of hotel 81 nearby. Nearest is opposite tai hoe hotel. But I think transit not 20. I think 30 or 35

28-05-2019, 06:39 AM
Tons of hotel 81 nearby. Nearest is opposite tai hoe hotel. But I think transit not 20. I think 30 or 35

Thanks heyla123..

long_brown
29-05-2019, 04:40 PM

They don’t provide transit during weekends

Heckler
26-07-2019, 06:07 PM
Any hotel can short time but nicer rooms for special date? Meaning other than H81 or Fragrance

exabots
05-08-2019, 06:34 AM
any budget at newton pm pls

qetu
11-08-2019, 07:34 PM
Is there any period which the hotel has the hourly rate? For example if I want to have 2 hour slot at 8-10pm, is it possible?

simpleton
12-08-2019, 08:55 AM
All PMs replied.

Could you let me know hotel

sohbuckkong
14-08-2019, 10:44 PM

Khomeini
14-08-2019, 11:08 PM
Where is this place?

BoyJS89
16-08-2019, 02:24 AM
Anyone can share 1 IC hotels, found FB recently but she's only 17+.
I'm sorry if asking in the wrong place.

Lola
06-09-2019, 09:00 PM
Any bros can pm me transit hotel in the east which need only 1 I/c. Thanks in advance.

woodland001
07-09-2019, 07:58 AM
Any one got one ic hotel to msg. Thank a lot

sohbuckkong
07-09-2019, 05:31 PM
wa how come the pic tilted but when download is upright. :D

Ya lor ,my picture in my hp was upright but when I upload here, it became tilted, can someone explain what happen.

nash81
08-09-2019, 10:02 AM

Hotel close down already. Change to Cube hotel.