PDA

View Full Version : Private Pilots

SGDreamchaser
04-11-2010, 01:26 AM
Hey guys, was chatting with a fellow aviator and we were talking about experiences. For background knowledge, like people who loves the sea, there will be people who loves aviation flying. General Aviation. Just being able to travel and fly through clouds is an awesome thing imo. Of course, the perks come in with all the benefits. The following experience is being retold

"I departed from Singapore just last week and made a few hours journey to tioman, I had 1 stop enroute for refueling @ malacca. Tioman was fantastic but malacca was surprising. Malacca's airport wasn't particularly busy as they only have 1 airline operating out of it. So when I came, they turn on the computers and lights and aircon for me. I cleared immigration and exited. I knew from knowledge that it was a small airport and there was no point staying for long. (No offence intended to m'sian brothers but) I dont know of any interesting m'sian hot spots in malacca. So i decided to wait for refueling and proceeded to the small mama shop there. I entered the shop, and there was this pette girl of at most 20 years of age, at the cashier point. The airport was deserted with literally only 2 Aux PO and 2 immigrations person. + 2 cleaners at most i guess. They were all at their terminals and I thought, wow, azri(our malay friend) would love her! I made a purchase for an ice cream as it was a hot day and imagine the joy I had when she said...

"ni yao zi dai ma?" (do u need a plastic bag?)

------

I intend to make an aviation thread here. Not alot of escadapes but its gonna be long. maybe 1 week 1 installment depends on how often I can make it back here. Not sure if it appeal for long neck brothers. haha. till next installment then! Any brothers who are into this can provide their short story here and trade ideas!

tromba
04-11-2010, 01:39 AM
camping liao
more pls bro

S*xfiend
04-11-2010, 01:48 AM
Hey guys, was chatting with a fellow aviator and we were talking about experiences. For background knowledge, like people who loves the sea, there will be people who loves aviation flying. General Aviation. Just being able to travel and fly through clouds is an awesome thing imo. Of course, the perks come in with all the benefits. The following experience is being retold

"I departed from Singapore just last week and made a few hours journey to tioman, I had 1 stop enroute for refueling @ malacca.

Hi brother, I am a private pilot.

I wonder why you have to go to Malacca (on the west coast) to fly to Tioman.

Direct route from Seletar to Tioman (on the east coast) is only 45 minutes tops.

cocknloaded
04-11-2010, 10:09 PM
something new.. please continue bro.. :D

B52bomber
04-11-2010, 10:20 PM
Hi brother, I am a private pilot.

I wonder why you have to go to Malacca (on the west coast) to fly to Tioman.

Direct route from Seletar to Tioman (on the east coast) is only 45 minutes tops.

I use to sail to Tioman..with my boat full trottle..from RSYC to Tioman only took me 3 hrs ..but when i read TS making a few hrs to fly there..and need to drop by "malacca" for refuelling...kekekeke...very funny lor!!!

TS is it Penang or langkawi and not Tioman ????

Rovert
04-11-2010, 10:46 PM
Fellow aviator here.. :)

S*xfiend
04-11-2010, 10:51 PM
Fellow aviator here.. :)

What's your call-sign brother:)

eeemen
05-11-2010, 08:53 PM
Interesting, something different, camping here for more, cheers bros ........................

IdontKnow
05-11-2010, 11:03 PM
cool story bro!

Sex4Love
05-11-2010, 11:18 PM
quite refreshing !
first time got to hear a different kind of pilot story !

Make love more, don't make more enemies ! (http://sextisfaction.wordpress.com)

wishfulking
05-11-2010, 11:32 PM
Isn't it nearer to go direct to Tioman? :confused: