PDA

View Full Version : First Visit and what a day??!!

AncientOne
08-08-2004, 12:26 AM
After plucking full courage to visit a house for the very first time. I was recommended by OKT a girl as I am a complete newbie...guess this is a wrong move..cos after doing so much research in this informative website...I should at least shout a few good names so that my OKT knows what I wanted...anyway...

Sat at the lounge about 15 min...came a girl in jeans...(unbelieveable???!! :( ) Entered the room chosen by her and was commanded to sit first as she tune up the aircon to "freezing" mode....then she kneeled down in front and laid out her "conditions"....she said " before I start my job, I would like to find out where I can touch and where I cannot touch.." So I told her everything can especially my didi. Then she replied "OK...but later when I do BJ, I have to put on a condom cos I have "white spot" in my mouth...and it is called "sinus""....GNN....immediately my mood drop and so is my $150 and my first shot in GL. BUT I thank her for telling me....and even asked her to take care....Then we proceed to shower.

I had a thorough wash up by her from neck to toe. Hop to the bed and was instructed to flip to my back....she then lick my back from neck to heel. We were interrupted by 2 sms and a phone call from her clients as claimed by her) Again was instructed to arch up like a model and she even showed me how to do it...like some photoshoot session with my head on my arms folded and my arse curl up like cat...then she proceeded to AR me (oopss she got spots)

NExt, I was asked to turn around and again was licked from neck to heal. During the lick...I was rather turn out by her BIG CB with almost black in colour...wondering how cum some bros can do 69 with her and her ass hole is really worned out...My salute to bros who do her CB some justice...not me..

She then proceeded to my shaft and do a deep throat BJ with condom....and then sat on me with my shaft in....at this time my didi already like shouting let me out....so it became soft and when we went to missionary...worse....my didi actually had his pullover all wrap up like a tortoise...she said "HOW??? now"...I said nvm lah....juz let it be...then she said me to wait let her do HJ....BUT she said "first you must cooperate with me by thinking dirty...then I tell her "hey me in GL and you are supposed to be a sexy enough for me to let go some semen right???" Then she said ok but we have not much time left....about 10 min...I said huh so fast....Anyway I told her if 5min cannot cum then we juz proceed to wash and go lah...

Finally came and shot some on the bed and she said quick pass me some tissues...so I rolled 2 rounds from the roll and passsed to her and she said aiyah...some more lah so "hamsap",....The rest is .....history

What a day???? anyway I didnt want to mention any names to protect all...juz my luck...Hope at least one good bro here can truly recommend me a "die die no regret" girl for me in the next round so as to compensate my lost today...

haik.....................................

free
08-08-2004, 12:46 AM
What a day???? anyway I didnt want to mention any names to protect all...juz my luck...Hope at least one good bro here can truly recommend me a "die die no regret" girl for me in the next round so as to compensate my lost today...

haik.....................................
Ask for Jaguar - she will eat you up :D and u'll be glad to be eaten. But hard to get her cos seldom come to work. or pm me if u want other more exotic dishes. Me retired liao cos got serious tirak liao, but dun mind passing u some contacts. Cos someone got me started a long time ago.

poolhot.
08-08-2004, 03:53 PM
Or U might prefer GF feelings, go for mei Zhi of Lor 20-22. She working today which a rare thing.

toothbrush
08-08-2004, 03:55 PM
hahahaa.....150 for this kind of shit. I think u are better off paying 40. :p

something also depend on luck when come to this.
Different cat also have their gem and "fcuk up" gal

wankmehappy
08-08-2004, 04:00 PM
bro, just u down on luck to kanna tis bad bonk.
happyme :p

poolhot.
08-08-2004, 04:04 PM
something also depend on luck when come to this.
Different cat also have their gem and "fcuk up" gal

To me its more like chemistry between U and e gal. If there fireworks prepare to burn a hole in yr wallet

Pennyless
poolhot

toothbrush
08-08-2004, 04:06 PM
To me its more like chemistry between U and e gal. If there fireworks prepare to burn a hole in yr wallet

Pennyless
poolhot

fireworks = more frequent visit
more frequest visit = triak
tirak = emotionally attached
emotionally attached = problem
problem = jiep jai ( heart pain)

elaw
09-08-2004, 04:03 AM
fireworks = more frequent visit
more frequest visit = triak
tirak = emotionally attached
emotionally attached = problem
problem = jiep jai ( heart pain)

Well said. :)

2pts for u. ;)

BeefCake
09-08-2004, 04:20 AM
Hard to believe u went and got yourself an unknown useless girl even though u have much info from this forum... Well, consider it bad luck.

Hope your next bonk is a worthwhile one bro ! Please post a delicious FR for all bro to see and learn ! ;)

PS : Mind sharing the details / whereabouts of that useless bitch u had ? At least the cheongsters here will be able to avoid her next time ! Hope u share that info... :)

Sean_c
09-08-2004, 08:35 AM
try ice - she's a wild cat

vandom66
09-08-2004, 11:14 AM
At the beginning when she started laid her conditions, you should just walked out of the room and asked the OKT to change girl.One good reason that she got "white spot" and the OKT will so.The most you need only paid like a small fees for her effort for coming here. Too bad maybe that was your first encounter. Anyway this is just one new lesson for you.

giggz83
10-08-2004, 02:21 PM
WAh, cant imagine got this kinda service for a CAT150.

better off trying a CAT40... biz is bad so maybe they might be more

hardworking .. hahaha.

also for that price, might as well, u scroll down and look see look see the
FL sections ....!! hehehe

:D

Ah Dez
10-08-2004, 02:36 PM
Hi, if a girl wear jeans ... most prob u went on a sunday?

Tell me which girl u called... i will personally screw her and her boss.

We are paying customers... and you get this kind of treatment.

From your FR, i think it should be Vanessa , correct me if i am wrong.

dirtbike08
10-08-2004, 02:37 PM
juz change gal la...
can reject ma....

easyeasy
10-08-2004, 03:40 PM
and i though china MM is bad enough, hey at least she is honest about having white spot. threat that as school fees paid. BTW is she the OKT house ger?

Ah Dez
11-08-2004, 04:05 AM
and i though china MM is bad enough, hey at least she is honest about having white spot. threat that as school fees paid. BTW is she the OKT house ger?

Has to be

Vanessa??

AncientOne
11-08-2004, 09:12 AM
Hi, yes must admit it is just my luck....

Ah Dez....sorry I dun think I want to reveal the hse and the lady...in case i get my points deducted or even forbidden fromgoing GL or get "chop off" in my next visit...BUT if is definitely not Vannesa and you will be surprise which hse I am refering to........

Thanks all bro for the guidance I will take your advice or recommendation and give all bros here the most jucyiercuntfullllspectaculous report in my next visit.

Cheers

Has to be

Vanessa??

poolhot.
11-08-2004, 09:29 PM
Hi, yes must admit it is just my luck....

Ah Dez....sorry I dun think I want to reveal the hse and the lady...in case i get my points deducted or even forbidden fromgoing GL or get "chop off" in my next visit...BUT if is definitely not Vannesa and you will be surprise which hse I am refering to........

Thanks all bro for the guidance I will take your advice or recommendation and give all bros here the most jucyiercuntfullllspectaculous report in my next visit.

Cheers

Old Ancient one....... Go try Mei Zhi of Lor 22-20 that if U like e GF feeling & love to lick pussy. I just had her last nite.

Thinking of breaking tis New Cummer's record of 150 bonk on Blue Diamond alone. keke

dentcs
14-08-2004, 05:27 PM
for 150.....i think you can get better one out there...maybe its all down to luck lar..bro..

Ah Dez
18-08-2004, 02:21 AM
Old Ancient one....... Go try Mei Zhi of Lor 22-20 that if U like e GF feeling & love to lick pussy. I just had her last nite.

Thinking of breaking tis New Cummer's record of 150 bonk on Blue Diamond alone. keke

I got around 100 on Pinky

80+ on Jean B( retired )

August, also not bad.... i hit her about 20....

Mei Zhi??.. if ask for ratings, i give her a 10/10 ! for Acting! :D

poolhot.
18-08-2004, 07:05 AM
I got around 100 on Pinky

80+ on Jean B( retired )

August, also not bad.... i hit her about 20....

Mei Zhi??.. if ask for ratings, i give her a 10/10 ! for Acting! :D

Haha.......... Guess U spot on regards to Pinky. She a lovely gal.

Jean from Willie? - I thought she back....... that wat I heard.

Howdy
Poolhot

The_Hustler
18-08-2004, 11:42 AM
Haha.......... Guess U spot on regards to Pinky. She a lovely gal.

Jean from Willie? - I thought she back....... that wat I heard.

Howdy
Poolhot

Mai Blur lah... Dez was referring to Jane B, sometimes pronounce Jean B by certain OKT.

U tot she's back??? By the time u affirm it...she'll be off for her one month break.

Kopi 2nite,
The Hustler

poolhot.
18-08-2004, 06:34 PM
Mai Blur lah... Dez was referring to Jane B, sometimes pronounce Jean B by certain OKT.

U tot she's back??? By the time u affirm it...she'll be off for her one month break.

Kopi 2nite,
The Hustler

Wat yr P stand for - PaPa?

Haiz..... I post & always kenna F**k by Papa.

Where?
Poolhot