PDA

View Full Version : Lor 8 house g 66

HornyJerry
28-10-2010, 08:43 PM
This is my first time writing a new thread.

Please forgive me if it's not up to standard. Just wanted to recommend a girl from this house G66 as she's one of my regular and i quite like her. She used to work for one of the OKT 2-3 months back. Went back thailand to settle some stuff and now back again for long term.

Helping her to promote more business as she's having a hard time in singapore, due to some problems back in Thailand.

Not going to elaborate on her problems as i know you guys are not here to pity girls or do charity but to enjoy a good bonk. She's good definitely, else i won't open a new thread in the first place. And i believe she's the best in terms of service and looks in that house, not sure about the rest though as i go there to support her only.

Hence, here's her ratings:

Girl Number# 16
=============
Looks: 7-7.5 / 10 (She's those adorable type, sweet smile and sparking eyes)
Books: 35B 25 35 (Used to be much much slimmer, now still not bad, curvy at the right areas, body no fats) breasts a handful with nice nipples to suck

BJ: 6.5 / 10 (Now Geylang all girls do BJ)
Balls Licking: 7 / 10 (She'll give you a good lick before BJ)
Frenching: Yes, GF type of frenching
Painting: Never try but should be ok. Her bush is trimmed short
FJ: 7.5 / 10 (Tight and wet)
GFE: 8.5 / 10
RTF: Today is my 5th RTF, going to book my 6th RTF soon.

Communication is easy as she know's a bit of everything.. I.E. English, Chinese, Dialect (Cantonese and Hokkien), she learning too so talking to her is interesting.

Bros, she knows how to tease you too... :D

Do up my points if you find this useful. Thanks alot!

fairytanes
28-10-2010, 08:45 PM
nice FR.. gotta give a try :)

HornyJerry
28-10-2010, 10:20 PM
to the idiot who zap me asking which house!!! Open up your CCB cock eye!!!!!

House 66 g - you fucking asshole!

HornyJerry
28-10-2010, 10:21 PM
To other Bros.. Please help up my points again, i kana zap by an idiot who got the guts to zap but no guts to leave name. Thanks alot. :)

HornyJerry
02-11-2010, 12:30 AM
i tried this house too recently, was actually intend to try house 43 but saw few guys outside sitting there looking very fierce so dare not go in......

in the end walk pass house 66g and was jio by the okt to go in......

was abit panick so ask okt to recommend he intro a girl call Jipp. quite nice looking and short but got big boobs

nothin happen in the shower on the bed just play abit with dick and capped me and just ride me...too bad me long time no come to geylang so cum very fast...she also got a shock too :eek:

anyway, just quick release lah

Bro, if got chance you should try the girl i recommend ;)

no horse run :D

DrinkMilky
02-11-2010, 11:21 AM
Oh yeah I tried one of the girls from this house before too. I think her number was 8. Her showering and service pretty sop. The thing I enjoyed about her is her C cup boobs and her moaning in bed. It almost sounds real.

Ah Tong
06-11-2010, 04:38 PM
I went L6H66G yesterday, OKT intro the same girl number 16.
She has a cute tiger tattoo on the back, told me she just did it.

Looks : 6.5
BJ : 8 (Quite long lick balls also)
FJ : 8
Boobs : C+ (nice to hold)
Body : normal height 1.6m
Shower : SOP
Frenching : No Try
FJ: 8
GFE: 8
RTF: Yes but want to try others first:p

mmle
07-11-2010, 02:51 PM
I went L6H66G yesterday, OKT intro the same girl number 16.

Boobs : C+ (nice to hold)

bro you Fr Boob C+, and TS said B, so which one correct :rolleyes:? Like big boob girl, may pay her a visit :p

tomyamramee
07-11-2010, 03:55 PM
bro you Fr Boob C+, and TS said B, so which one correct :rolleyes:? Like big boob girl, may pay her a visit :p

juz go take h72 g19... can bomb u died... haha