PDA

View Full Version : L18h30g17

peterfish
07-08-2004, 09:23 AM
Hi Bros,

Tried this gal after the OKT strongly recommended me. Biz was slow so I thot he just bull shitting. Anyway got no one in mind and the OKT (a plumb guy) was very friendly (provided traffic control when I reversed park my car into the house), I accepted his recommedations.

Look : 7/10

Body : 7/10 Big Boobs with big nipples

BJ : BBBJ 8.5/10 (Take damn long time lick and suck. Indeed when the buzzer sounded, she has not even finished he BJ and nipple sucking).

FJ : 7/10 (Very willing to change positions. Sound effect good. No hurry as long as you want to extend play time.)

Extra : AR. YES! It is true. No wonder she took so long to clean my equipment and ass when bathing

Overall : It was a very enjoyable session. To me, it is like having a Cat150 but having to pay only $90 (two sessions + $10 tip-I always believed good service must be rewarded). Like having mini buddha jump over the wall. Not enough to fill you up full but enough to satisfy your hunger.

Personally I feel that the house may have trained the gals to be more customer oriented in face of intense competition from PRC. Make clients feel that it is worthwhile to have two sessions by asking the gals to extend the foreplay session. For my case, once the buzzer sounded, she asked me whether to extend or not. When your bro is gushed with blood and your sperm waiting to explode out, you have no choice but to extend or the alternative is to take a cold shower and finish the job DIY.

But once you said yes to the extension, she then proceed to do the FJ which I don't quite really like. Lucky I managed to change patterns in the FJ and took about 15 min. before shooting my load. Otherwise it would be paying two hours of parking when your car is only in the carpark for one hour and ten mins.

Just my views. Cheers and have a good National Day. :)

notsonewbird
08-08-2004, 02:53 AM
yes some may feel cheated.
i personally dont like if OKT buzz. i ban all house that buzz less than 25min.
you said business no good mah. so what is the hurry?
anyway u remember after how long kanna buzzed?

poolhot.
08-08-2004, 03:27 PM
time wasting in providing sexual services such as AR n BBBJ is worth extending but not TCSS. Then such gals who TCSS should be ban

Tcss
Poolhot

toothbrush
08-08-2004, 03:38 PM
time wasting in providing sexual services such as AR n BBBJ is worth extending but not TCSS. Then such gals who TCSS should be ban

Tcss
Poolhot

Absolutely.... i dun paying for more better services
Must be happy when cheong, really du lan when the gal give u black black face

peterfish
09-08-2004, 09:24 AM
Absolutely.... i dun paying for more better services
Must be happy when cheong, really du lan when the gal give u black black face

Actually it is still the same. Most bro have a budget in mind when they go GL. Either one or two sessions. CAT40/80/150. So when I go to GL, I disclipine myself by only bring S$100 when bonking Cat40. Don't want to be caught with your pant down and your bro stiff as diamond when the 25 mins are up and you have no money to extend play. Sometime when I am damn horny, will treat myself to a tarma by CK and Susan. But only once in a blue moon. Most of the time, the long wait for CK puts me off.

L18H30G17 gal is worth exploring. Tried her last night. Still the same shit. Time delaying tactics AKA Arsenal style of football. Also same AR as ARsen Wanger! But no anal from her YET.

zunbo
09-08-2004, 10:02 AM
L18H30G17 gal is worth exploring. Tried her last night. Still the same shit. Time delaying tactics AKA Arsenal style of football. Also same AR as ARsen Wanger! But no anal from her YET.

Hmmmmmmm...... from the FRs it seems that for this gal, U must be prepare for 2 sessions.... Hmmm...... :rolleyes:

vandom66
09-08-2004, 11:04 AM
Actually

I would rather pay 2 sessions for a very "good and solid" one cum than a " rush and boring" session. :)