PDA

View Full Version : Looking for mff

threetreasure
27-10-2010, 08:30 AM
i'm a chinese guy, looking for an experience doing with 2 young girls, i.e. mff. The girls should be ard the age of minimum legal age (is 16 or 18?) to ard 25 and must be chinese (sorry i not racial discrimination, but just prefer chinese girl lor). Any girls interested, do pm me and we can discuss future in details.

Thanks

Mee Pok
27-10-2010, 08:45 AM
Bro, there are many okts under FL Drome 1,2 & 3 offering tarma services and you may try it out.

But if you are just looking for FOC swing, then you can wait long long.

luvuass
27-10-2010, 08:49 AM
i'm a chinese guy, looking for an experience doing with 2 young girls, i.e. mff. The girls should be ard the age of minimum legal age (is 16 or 18?) to ard 25 and must be chinese (sorry i not racial discrimination, but just prefer chinese girl lor). Any girls interested, do pm me and we can discuss future in details.

Thanks

Any kind bros, can pass him Sherine contact

threetreasure
27-10-2010, 09:10 AM
i definitely not looking for foc stuff. i'm looking for more on local chinese girls, like both girls are close friends, or maybe even sisters or twin sisters.. but again all these can be discussed when the interested girls pm me...

if any bro got such lobangs or known of such girls, can introd to me too? thanks in advance...

who is sherine? i did see some thread on this person.. just that i did not have the time to read through all the posts in those thread... is a girl? or wad?

thanks

Mee Pok
27-10-2010, 05:41 PM
i definitely not looking for foc stuff. i'm looking for more on local chinese girls, like both girls are close friends, or maybe even sisters or twin sisters.. but again all these can be discussed when the interested girls pm me...

if any bro got such lobangs or known of such girls, can introd to me too? thanks in advance..

Great to hear you that you are not looking for free fxxk.. lol

Introduce one good lobang to you. Local chinese gals tarma. $1400/90/2.

Check it out this thread: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=211022

Happy bonking!

imaginative
27-10-2010, 07:08 PM

Thanks

HaHa I can't stop laughing :D