PDA

View Full Version : Painters wanted

mrshrimp
25-10-2010, 02:41 PM
Good Afternoon Fellow Samsters,

after much convincing, i have managed to convince/confuse my girlfriend into some soft core activities..

I'm currently looking for painters to satisfy my girlfriend in her nether region. You are not going to get to fuck her if that is what you want, I still can't get myself to accept that yet.. maybe one day.. haha..

anyway here is the requirement,
1) chinese
2) male (she wouldn't let me get near to another female.. yet..)
3) 24-32
4) good looking (her call to decide)
5) clean shaven (on the face, she like some hair on the dick)
6) pay for a good hotel room where we can enjoy ourself for a good couple of hours

I'm thinking probably 1 or 2 guys for this first time, cos i don't want things to get out of control..

what you can do,
1) paint her kao lat kao lat
2) finger her not too kao lat, don't want you to spoilt her pussy
3) pcc yourself, cos i not yet able to convince myself to let her get fuck or suck other people's dick

what she will do,
1) lie straight straight
2) enjoy kena paint by you
3) pcc for you
4) suck cock for me

some of my girlfriend's pictures are here -->http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=196242

interested applicant sent your photo to [email protected]

please show me some face on your picture, if not how to give her to decide if you good looking or not?

before you all come and flame me, i say first, my gf and i just wanna explore and have fun, she is not beautiful, she is average looking, I'm not looking to pimp her off, so there are restrictions, if you can accept the terms we set, email me. :)

fastfoot
25-10-2010, 05:04 PM
Too bad I am overaged.:(

mrshrimp
25-10-2010, 05:18 PM
Too bad I am overaged.:(

haha sorry bro. gf is 25, so finding those around that age group. I'm sure u got lobang elsewhere in sbf. cheers!

bfreemen
25-10-2010, 05:28 PM
fail age factor so sad ? can i watch ?

mrshrimp
25-10-2010, 05:42 PM
Oh please don't pm me, just lazy to check the pm, if you are interested just drop me an email at [email protected], emails are easier to read.

jplover
26-10-2010, 12:19 AM
as much as I would love to apply, I wonder if your gf would allow someone 2 years younger? I'm confident that I'm able to satisfy her with a Hitachi Vibrator and my tongue-fu

naturegreen
26-10-2010, 12:32 AM
Supporting this thread! Thumbs up for u TS! ;)

Banker nite
28-10-2010, 01:45 AM
Any update on this thread so far?

mrshrimp
28-10-2010, 04:54 PM
Thank you fellow samsters for sending in your applications. all say want to apply but mostly never give picture how i choose..

anyway i've mentally shortlisted one applicant out of those that has sent pictures, good looking and muscular haha.. i hope not photoshoped..

i calculated that the time of the month is soon to arrive, so the planning is sometime in nov.. in the mean time application is still open good looking guys send in your application.

oh btw first time i do this any suggestion how to break the ice, drink in pub, then go clubbing?