PDA

View Full Version : PURE Thai Disco

cheapskate
24-10-2010, 12:26 PM
Went to this joint last night. HAPPENING!!!
Many Thai chickens for outcall. Got standard type all young and pretty, damage for ST is about $150 and ON is $250. OKT standby there, AH Boy (indian chap). Say intro by Ah Chris.

cheapskate
24-10-2010, 02:20 PM
Bros who PM me, the place is at Golden Mile Complex. Level 1. Regulars will know this as the former TD2.
The Thai chickens will come in around 9pm but OKT will be stationed there eariler. You can ask for his recommendations 1st then when girls come sit and rubba and kiss with them tryout then takeout. Action is usually conducted at the nearby budget hotels in Lavender area.
Huge selection of Thai chickens, better grab early bird get the worm before this become open secret then will be very crowded maybe even price increase.

cheapskate
24-10-2010, 02:37 PM
Need to add, places like these in golden mile area will attract the lowlife of society. Many secret societies elements gather here, like bookies, loansharks etc. So when you go keep low profile dun yaya talk big if not will get into trouble but generally if we just to go find chicken they will leave us alone.

acer1714
25-10-2010, 08:23 AM
wow,never know so straightforward nowsaday. Last time i must buy many trays of LDs in order to get her stick wiith me whole nite,if got chemisty then go supper follow by hotel. Seem like it a nice place to try out. thank bro ts.

emotion7850
14-12-2010, 03:55 PM
hi... i been to pure about a month back.. got to know a gal call sunny.. and i back from a overseas and went down on monday din see her... does any bro know her and i would like to contact her... i cant forget her since the last time i saw her.. pls help bro..

zboom
14-12-2010, 05:25 PM
Bros who PM me, the place is at Golden Mile Complex. Level 1. Regulars will know this as the former TD2.
The Thai chickens will come in around 9pm but OKT will be stationed there eariler. You can ask for his recommendations 1st then when girls come sit and rubba and kiss with them tryout then takeout. Action is usually conducted at the nearby budget hotels in Lavender area.
Huge selection of Thai chickens, better grab early bird get the worm before this become open secret then will be very crowded maybe even price increase.

Bro,

OKT in the disco? Or is mummy?

Is open area or KTV room and how much is the cost of drink?

zboom
14-12-2010, 05:34 PM
Need to add, places like these in golden mile area will attract the lowlife of society. Many secret societies elements gather here, like bookies, loansharks etc. So when you go keep low profile dun yaya talk big if not will get into trouble but generally if we just to go find chicken they will leave us alone.

Note with thks!

S.Y.O.T.O.S.
14-12-2010, 07:36 PM
Wah.. Thai Chix oso so ex... SGD 150 for ST... Crazy or wat..

zboom
14-12-2010, 08:39 PM

I still don't understand why diso got OKT and the price is no nego with the gal?

Cunt
15-12-2010, 11:03 AM

aiyah their okt wanna earn lah. if im not wrong the thai gals dun get that much.

lurpsexx
15-12-2010, 02:36 PM

Chop chai tao la... u dun wan then dun take lo... and no need spend on LD.. just talk direct to OKT or the gal and take out settle lo... :cool:

tigerking
15-12-2010, 03:28 PM
why need to go thru the third party,just pick up the chick you like then bargain $, i think the chick not employ under the pub or disco.

Lieutenant_Thai
15-12-2010, 08:26 PM
Many Thai chickens for outcall. Got standard type all young and pretty, damage for ST is about $150 and ON is $250. OKT standby there, AH Boy (indian chap). Say intro by Ah Chris.

Hello bro, u sure about the price?? I'm a regular there and i did not know there is such thing.
I f the girls in pure usually for free..... anyway i like this place, many syt but cannot compare with burberry, girls very wild i have to admit, 1 flower she will raba raba you!
my advice is not to drop by td1 which is directly upstairs, kana chop every time, must wear amour.

Cheers all. Its Thai Girl time.

werwet2
29-12-2010, 03:21 PM
if there really so many syt i think i will go see see

item_Manis
03-03-2011, 06:28 PM
Recommend this place to entertain clients, had fun last night and rubba2 till high with my kind of woman but no action cause need to work, also told by my girl they dont do take away.

Gonna be in my drinking hole list.

Modular
03-03-2011, 11:30 PM
..... anyway i like this place, many syt but cannot compare with burberry, girls very wild i have to admit, 1 flower she will raba raba you!

Cheers all. Its Thai Girl time.

This place sounds good but post was quite long ago. Anyone know how is burberry now ?

draven78eric
16-03-2011, 02:43 AM

So u are ah chris...? if i not wrong Chris is the partnership in PURE...And u r posting this so openly here...Thanx to u...Very soon, Anti vice will "HELLO" to PURE...And of cos will hello to ur so call OKT..there is not much indian who patron there..and the one u mentioned is very prominent wherever he go..be it PURE or TD1...and if Ah boy is being hello by anti vice..then the so call "papa" will get involve oso...do u know..ur posting will get alot of ppl involve..? and TD1 will get affected oso..PURE another partner is TD1 boss..and BUTTERFLY will get affected too...sigh...will be expecting more raids in the future in G.M....

SJLL
28-03-2011, 04:22 PM
Richard now become so low already? need to bring in OKT to sell service huh? What a joke.

TS learn to be more responsible also la.

replica
28-03-2011, 07:45 PM
sorry ts for being rude, can u pls advice where u get those details from?... it sounds like e indian u refer to r one of e bouncer n i seriously think watever info u provide r not geniune..