PDA

View Full Version : Qi Gong Therapy Treatment At Toa Payoh

ladyassasinato
24-10-2010, 11:45 AM
Just to recommend the above info to brothers with health problem. Like me, I was treated by this qi gong master – an old man at Toa Payoh. If your are staying there, you might know him.

My “big head” problem had been disturbing me for the past few years. Every time the pain came, the left side of my head will give me hell. Feel like pulling out all my hairs or bang it to the wall to stop the pain. Was treated at NUH for the past few years but situation did not improve.

Finally, my savoir shown up – a taxi driver. It was during my trip back home from NUH after my regular visit, when I met this taxi driver, Ricky. During the trip, we talk cock for a while and he came to know about my problem. He shared his experience with me – which he was suffering from migraine a few years back and was cured by this qi gong master. Upon hearing that, mai too liao, request him to drive me there immediately for a consultation.

When reached, observed this place is a Chinese medical hall that sell health care product and do therapeutic massage. My heart sink a bit a felt sian – siow liao, should had been conned to this place, surely ask me to buy their product. But on second thought, since came liao, just go in and see see first – if they try to promote their product, just fxxk off.

Was in and an old man wearing singlet and short came to attend me. Thought that he is a helper there and asked him to lead me to the qi kong master. Surprisingly, he admitted that he is the one. This time really makes me piss off – whao lau, like that also call qi kong master. (Thought that qi gong master must at least with proper attire lah). Again, stop the urge of leaving the place immediately and calmly told him about my problem. He gave me a smile and nodded his head then leaded me to his room. Told me to sit down on a small wooden chair with back facing him and he used both of his hands pressing my head. Felt some heat came out from his hands as he pressed on my skull and sweat start coming out from my neck. After a few minutes of pressing, he sprayed some medical oil on my neck and start pressing again. And that it, the job is completed – only took about a few minutes.

Back to the counter, he elaborated to me that it was a nerve on my head had been “choked” caused the pain and he had “cleared” it. Told me to come back for treatment in two days time. Felt a bit relieved on the pain, paid him $30 and left.

Subsequently went there again for another two visits. Upon completed my third treatment, I was told that I had recovered – no need to visit him again, unless the pain comes back again. Till to date, already three years, my headache did not relapsed again. The total amount I spent for the treatment is $90 – much much lesser that I spent in NUH. Really amazing.

So, felt thankful and grateful, I would like to share this place to all brothers here. Only, to those who really have problem with their health – not for those who expected some shiok shiok massage cos the whole treatment only last for a few minutes.

Brothers who need such treatment may wish to pm me for the address.:D

ladyassasinato
24-10-2010, 02:52 PM
Remember the movie Kung Fu Hustle? His dressing look like this guy.:D

http://i52.tinypic.com/2a0n87p.jpg

owl888
24-10-2010, 09:35 PM
Certain things juz cannot be explained using science. But my mum did went for this kinda treatment on her back. sometimes, the guy would release black blood after loosening the veins. After a few treatment my mum's backache feels much much better.

vitamin666
24-10-2010, 10:43 PM
can i know the location... my back very pain. hope he can help me. thks lot...

raygoat
24-10-2010, 11:23 PM
Hou yun xie shen !!!!!!!!

ladyassasinato
24-10-2010, 11:36 PM
Certain things juz cannot be explained using science. But my mum did went for this kinda treatment on her back. sometimes, the guy would release black blood after loosening the veins. After a few treatment my mum's backache feels much much better.

Yes, I also heard of releasing blood can cure some health problem. Heard there is one master from Bedok area practicing this treatment. He use a needle to pok on the leg and release black blood. Is he the one who attended to your mum.

Can share the location? May want to try it out.:D

ladyassasinato
24-10-2010, 11:40 PM
can i know the location... my back very pain. hope he can help me. thks lot...

Yes he do therapeutic massage too. He will check your back and advise you accordingly.

Anyway, thanks for your points and I had just up you back.

Cheers.:D

acer1714
25-10-2010, 08:27 AM
Bro ts,can i have the location too. my back always ache at nite and i cant sleep well,hope this sifu can solve my problem,many thanks.

ladyassasinato
25-10-2010, 10:32 AM
Bro ts,can i have the location too. my back always ache at nite and i cant sleep well,hope this sifu can solve my problem,many thanks.

No problem bro, already pm to you.

kinkyguy22
25-10-2010, 10:43 AM
yes please, i also kana... need help...

michael.tam
25-10-2010, 10:49 AM
bro.. can pm me the address? thks..

222nge
25-10-2010, 10:56 AM
TS,
Can PM me the address? Thanks

SimJulian
25-10-2010, 11:20 AM

Hi bro, congr that u cure yr big head pain problem, perhaps maybe u are lucky and sometime by coincidence.....

Also apperciate that you recommend to others, but sorry that you hv to be more careful, for the Qigong still Ok, afterall No demage except the $30, as for the blood release, let me tell you, is No No No......you can double check with your family doctor or any GP clinic before you decide.

If this method work, then I dun need to study 5-7 years in medicine @ NUS alr.

As you said that KUNGFU movie.....alamak you alr know is only a movie.........

Sorry, just my 2 cents opinion.

owl888
25-10-2010, 11:59 AM
Yes, I also heard of releasing blood can cure some health problem. Heard there is one master from Bedok area practicing this treatment. He use a needle to pok on the leg and release black blood. Is he the one who attended to your mum.

Can share the location? May want to try it out.:D

Hi TS, pm u ctc. Pls check!

owl888
25-10-2010, 12:06 PM
[QUOTE=SimJulian;5337523]is No No No......you can double check with your family doctor or any GP clinic before you decide.

QUOTE]

Lol, if the supposed family Dr or GP can cure TS problems then he wont b so desperate to find alternative cure liao :D

Look at it this way, b more open to other alternatives instead of juz study & study....there r always many things tt cannot b explain by science! E.g. if u sprain your ankle, which is more effective cure - Chinese therapist or western medicine?

frenching
25-10-2010, 12:11 PM

bro TS, pm you lao, thanks!

ladyassasinato
25-10-2010, 12:13 PM
Hi bro, congr that u cure yr big head pain problem, perhaps maybe u are lucky and sometime by coincidence.....

Also apperciate that you recommend to others, but sorry that you hv to be more careful, for the Qigong still Ok, afterall No demage except the $30, as for the blood release, let me tell you, is No No No......you can double check with your family doctor or any GP clinic before you decide.

As you said that KUNGFU movie.....alamak you alr know is only a movie.........

Sorry, just my 2 cents opinion.

Yes bro, you are right. If we have sickness, the most positive way is to visit a qualified doctor – after all they had studied hard and got a paper for it. However, if you had tried that, like me who had attended at NUH for several years and still cannot get thing work out, we have to go for some other way to cure us.

Qi Gong therapy is one of a better choice – you don’t intake medicine or injection, there is no side effect. If can work, good luck for you. If not, just waste a few ten dollars only. At least can buy a hope after suffering for years of pain.

I am not saying that this Qi Gong master can cure all sickness, but at least he cured me and most of my friends. Furthermore, this master is an honest guy – he will not ask you to come back to him again and again (for my case, after 3 visits, he asked me to fxxk off, ha ha).

He is quite old already, at least at his late 60s. I don’t know how many more years he can serve us. His operation hour is short (from 1pm to 6pm, off on Sundays & Public Holidays). The rest of his time, he is helping up at Community Centre and old folk house assisting the old folks’ sickness FOC. Quite respect him.

Note : Those bros who asked me for his address, I had pm it to you already. Please check your mail box.

verygood
25-10-2010, 12:14 PM
Bro TS, can share the address, Thanks!

ladyassasinato
25-10-2010, 12:18 PM

Thank bro for sharing.

You are right, many things cannot be explain by science. Like the human brain, till to date, no doctor can tell you how it actually function. For example, our memory - which part of the brain it is store? No doctor can tell.:confused:

frenching
25-10-2010, 12:18 PM

NUS will give you condo and lot of $$ back, but can not let you treat everything :p

Dont even mention NUS, there are lots of other top uni in the world studying the unknowns like qi gong etc. in this world

charlton231
25-10-2010, 12:23 PM
Bro,

Please share the location. I have problem of acute pain at my upper arm for many years. Thank you.

ladyassasinato
25-10-2010, 02:58 PM
Hi bro blurtoad000, your mailbox is full. I am unable to pm you. Please clear some of your mails and notify me again.:D

Green Finger
25-10-2010, 09:27 PM
Just to recommend the above info to brothers with health problem. Like me, I was treated by this qi gong master – an old man at Toa Payoh. If your are staying there, you might know him.

My “big head” problem had been disturbing me for the past few years. Every time the pain came, the left side of my head will give me hell. Feel like pulling out all my hairs or bang it to the wall to stop the pain. Was treated at NUH for the past few years but situation did not improve.

Bros Lady Assasin

Ihave this problem of facial spasm for almost 20 years, went to several acupunturist for needling but up to this day still the same. No choice went to Neurologist and was told to be operated on since then, but cannot gaurentee that it would help and also there is a risk of loss of hearing, as it involved an incision to the skull and placing a kind of a sponge in bwt the nerve & the blood vessel that is causing the spasm. I decline to be operated on and instead opt for botok jab, on the facial muscle at every 3 months for the last fifteen years. This has made my facial features to be slightly distorted & incessant spasm would prevail when the effect of botox wears off.
Bros, I am glad that you have found relieve & the ultimate cure for the terrible pain that you experience thru this Qi Qong master, and may i humbly ask for your help in recommending me this Qi Qong master, I would graetly appreciate your kind help in one way or another, and even if there is no solution to my problem i would jus accept as it is. Hope to hear from you thru the PM. Thanks alot bros for your post, as this gives me high hope.

ladyassasinato
25-10-2010, 09:43 PM
Bros Lady Assasin

Ihave this problem of facial spasm for almost 20 years, went to several acupunturist for needling but up to this day still the same. No choice went to Neurologist and was told to be operated on since then, but cannot gaurentee that it would help and also there is a risk of loss of hearing, as it involved an incision to the skull and placing a kind of a sponge in bwt the nerve & the blood vessel that is causing the spasm. I decline to be operated on and instead opt for botok jab, on the facial muscle at every 3 months for the last fifteen years. This has made my facial features to be slightly distorted & incessant spasm would prevail when the effect of botox wears off.
Bros, I am glad that you have found relieve & the ultimate cure for the terrible pain that you experience thru this Qi Qong master, and may i humbly ask for your help in recommending me this Qi Qong master, I would graetly appreciate your kind help in one way or another, and even if there is no solution to my problem i would jus accept as it is. Hope to hear from you thru the PM. Thanks alot bros for your post, as this gives me high hope.

Your case is quite different from mine. However, no harm trying since you had been suffering for the past 20 years. One thing I am very sure is that this master would not cheat you to pratonise him again and again. If he think he cannot handle your sickness, he will honestly tell you.

Anyway, I had pm you the location.

Wish you all the best.:D

goodmassage
25-10-2010, 11:28 PM
Hi guys,
i too have had a recurring back problem. 10 years back, i was diagnosed w/ a slipped disc (bloody artillary shells) and Prof XXX at SGH Orthopedic dept recommended to either operate now or sometime later. Back then, he could not guarantee remedy. So i opted out. Sometimes, the pain would get so bad that i would freeze up (like become a statue) while climbing stairs or getting upright after bending down. Needless to say, my KAMASUTRA positions were limited.

Fast fwd. found this acu-pressure place w/ a principal & associate 5 years ago and have visited them ever since. (monthly or every 2 months). Never had needed to visit SGH again.

He massage u w/ your clothes on.

Damage $50/hr body massage (open area - no hanky panky)
DO NOT LOOK FOR THE STUDENTS...! WASTE $$$
Only one lao jiao student can make it (SIMON)

PM if info needed :)

luvjimmy
26-10-2010, 12:25 AM
pm me if can i got back problem.thks

ladyassasinato
26-10-2010, 02:38 PM
Hi guys,
i too have had a recurring back problem. 10 years back, i was diagnosed w/ a slipped disc (bloody artillary shells) and Prof XXX at SGH Orthopedic dept recommended to either operate now or sometime later. Back then, he could not guarantee remedy. So i opted out. Sometimes, the pain would get so bad that i would freeze up (like become a statue) while climbing stairs or getting upright after bending down. Needless to say, my KAMASUTRA positions were limited.

Fast fwd. found this acu-pressure place w/ a principal & associate 5 years ago and have visited them ever since. (monthly or every 2 months). Never had needed to visit SGH again.

That should be a great find bro. As we aged, we need more of this sort of treatment to keep us healthy. Is this guy from Bt Timah? Can pm for the location?

Talk about Bt Timah, I also know a PRC masseur by the name of Xiao Xi at Bt Timah Beauty World. Huh, you need to book her one month in advance in order to arrange an appointment with her.:D

JingQiangBuDao
26-10-2010, 03:33 PM
how about bone problem like neck twisted during sleep?

ladyassasinato
26-10-2010, 07:29 PM
how about bone problem like neck twisted during sleep?

Sure he still will resolve your problem. Should be done within a treatment.:D

ladyassasinato
26-10-2010, 11:09 PM
Hi bro seasecrets, just found out that you had up me. Please post something here so that I can up you back.:D

bros
27-10-2010, 12:12 AM
Bro,

Can pm me addr pls? hope to be able to treat my shoulder and neck aches...long time problems... sigh

leetona
27-10-2010, 12:26 AM
Hi bro...can i have the address....dont know can qi gong cure my gastric problem....

chukeliang
27-10-2010, 02:40 AM
papaya milk

ladyassasinato
27-10-2010, 09:12 AM
Hi guys,

Thank you bro for pm me the address of the above.

Up you 6 points for this kang tow.:D

ouzo18
27-10-2010, 05:35 PM
Hi TS, i have migraine problem too. can share with me the contact and location? thanks in advance.....

Green Finger
27-10-2010, 06:50 PM
Your case is quite different from mine. However, no harm trying since you had been suffering for the past 20 years. One thing I am very sure is that this master would not cheat you to pratonise him again and again. If he think he cannot handle your sickness, he will honestly tell you.

Thanks bro, wd make a trip down soon,

wanhavefun
27-10-2010, 08:05 PM
cn share contact

behappybe
27-10-2010, 09:02 PM
Thanks bro TS for this lobang, can I have the location also :D

dom2009
27-10-2010, 09:13 PM
Hi TS, i have some back problem would like to try this our can share with me the location please. Thanks

fdom
27-10-2010, 09:40 PM
Hi bro TS, can share this qi gong master contact and location? thanks in advance..... :p

ladyassasinato
28-10-2010, 01:10 PM

Thank you bro for the lobang. Will make a trip there asap although the location abit far from city area.

Up u for that.:D

liveonce75
29-10-2010, 03:04 PM
Tks Bro for the contact,

i went down imm and here is the fr,

oh my prob is slip disc and giddiness, tinittus.
but i told him abt the giddiness and tiniytus only, figure our 1 by 1 la.. too much confuse him..

see the old man and more or less knows he's 'the one'
ask him, 'qigong?' he say, 'yaya, go in..'

went in to a small room, tell me to sit on the stool
i sit.
ask me wat happen? headache?
i say no, my ear got ringing sound, every time feel giddy..
then he begin to treat me...

press my head in certain points and massage, put pressure here and there..
i can feel something like my head left side was kind of relieved from a pressure that i didnt know exist.. its like if u have sinus and u press the sides of yr nose, u can feel a sudden 'opened' feeling on yr nose and feel more relieved..

he say its a long time illness due to not enuf sleep and mentally over stretched myself.. but didnt say if anything is blocked (i was expecting him to say that he had 'unblocked' me, or that i sweated a lot or somthing like dat)

he told me to come back often and he will try my best to treat me.
i ask him, will cure or not? he say, i cannot guarantee..
5 mins lata, pay money, and left..

well i felt better almost immediately, but till now second day only, hard to say..
im actually doing qigong so i dont know if its my practise or its his treatment, or both.
till now, no giddy, no ringing sound..

my personal opinion.
this guy not bad, but seems to be more active in treating head problems..
ask if he can treat blur eyes, he say depends, not all cases.

for bros with back prob, u might wanna try the west coast qigong guy.

tks ladyassasinato bro!

ladyassasinato
29-10-2010, 08:17 PM
Tks Bro for the contact,

my personal opinion.
this guy not bad, but seems to be more active in treating head problems..
ask if he can treat blur eyes, he say depends, not all cases.

for bros with back prob, u might wanna try the west coast qigong guy.

tks ladyassasinato bro!

Glad to hear that you went for the treatment and achieved some good result.

Actually qi gong had been exited in this world for a few thousand years and many of those theories were lost. I don’t think this old master know all the theory part, just that he had been practicing for a few decades on it and be able to cure certain sickness.

So far, from mine and some of my friend’s experience, his “internal strength” is strong; as such with his “power” he can use his “qi” to cure our sickness. Of course, not all sickness he can cure lar – or else his is God already. :D

Bronco
29-10-2010, 10:39 PM
Hi TS,

Mind share the location pls..

Recently got bad headache and used to perspire a lot at the forehead when walking short distance.

Like to have Qigong master check on it.

Thanks in advance.

BonEx
30-10-2010, 05:19 AM
i stay in the area :) hope you can share his address with me bro, got me fairly interested in his treatment.

rav.evc
30-10-2010, 07:33 AM
Bro TS,
can share the ctc please.
always got headache, would like to go down.
Thanks.

spe_sp
30-10-2010, 10:45 AM
Bro TS
can share the contact? Got numbness in my back these few months.

Thanks!

johnn
30-10-2010, 01:35 PM
Tks Bro for the contact,

press my head in certain points and massage, put pressure here and there..
i can feel something like my head left side was kind of relieved from a pressure that i didnt know exist.. its like if u have sinus and u press the sides of yr nose, u can feel a sudden 'opened' feeling on yr nose and feel more relieved..

he say its a long time illness due to not enuf sleep and mentally over stretched myself.. but didnt say if anything is blocked (i was expecting him to say that he had 'unblocked' me, or that i sweated a lot or somthing like dat)

he told me to come back often and he will try my best to treat me.
i ask him, will cure or not? he say, i cannot guarantee..
5 mins lata, pay money, and left..

well i felt better almost immediately, but till now second day only, hard to say..///////////////

tks ladyassasinato bro!...........
thk bro for sharing., still got go there again?

sbf1
31-10-2010, 09:21 AM
Hi TS,
could you share the location pls. Would like to seek his treatment for neck and shoulder ache. Thanks.

ladyassasinato
31-10-2010, 11:01 AM
Yesterday brought my friend to consult this qi gong master. When reached, saw a few youngsters at the medical hall and the master is treating a patient in his room. Hmm, his business is getting better and I notices most of them are youngster; some even brought their girl friend along. High chance they are samsters from our forum cos very seldom I see youngsters there.

Waited for about 15 minutes and met the master inside his room. My friend told him that his back neck has a sharp paint whenever he turns it and the master started to examine him. This time round, I had a better picture of how he handle his patients as I was also in the room watching him doing the treatment right in front of my eye. I saw him used both of his hands and pressed on the neck of my friend – used more of his fingers and stroked the side of the injury part. After he did that for a few minutes, spray medical oil and started “fingering” my friend again ha ha. Later he used his palm and pressed on the injury part for a couple of seconds and told my friend “Congratulation, your pain is gone”.

I look at my friend and asked him how he is feeling now. He turned his head for a while and claimed that the pain has gone, he felt very relax now. So happily we thank the master, paid $30 and left. When we are walking out, saw another group of youngsters at the medical hall waiting for treatment. Wahl au, this guy business is getting better and better.

Next morning, I was waked up by my friend morning call. He very “kan zeong” and told me that a small lump which grew on his eye lid for the past few months had gone. Asked me is it the credit of the qi gong master, claimed that the small lump had been disturbing him for a while. Told him “I don’t know”, never heard of qi gong can cure such thing. I think the master also doesn’t know. Any brothers who know qi gong can explain to me?:confused:

yangguo
31-10-2010, 11:34 AM
Bro TS,

It is quite amusing to hear about this type of remedy using Qi Gong.

Although we have seen it on TV many times but I have not come across it in real life situation.

I do not any migraine problem but I think many bros here would like to ask you one question:

Can he help us to enhance our manhood power? In other words, make our didi harder and last longer? :p

ladyassasinato
31-10-2010, 11:53 AM
Bro TS,

It is quite amusing to hear about this type of remedy using Qi Gong.

Although we have seen it on TV many times but I have not come across it in real life situation.

I do not any migraine problem but I think many bros here would like to ask you one question:

Can he help us to enhance our manhood power? In other words, make our didi harder and last longer? :p

I did not asked this master about that. However, about 10 years ago, a group of us went to Malaysia Batu Bahat to visit a qi gong master for treatment. He used his hand to wack on our inner arms until it was blue black. Claimed that it would help the blood circulation in our body. After he finished, my friend asked him to "charge battery" for him. He unzipped my friend, pull down his under wear, used two fingers and pressed hard on the vains above his "little brother". My friend happily zipped back and asked me to try for it also.

He did the same thing to me. I felt a sharp pain on the vains and the job was done. I went back and tried my manhood on my grilfriend and found that my "litter brother" was big, strong and aggressive. But the glory only last for about a month and my "little brother" was back to normal. Sigh.:mad:

Xdecepticon
31-10-2010, 12:35 PM
Bro, can he cure insomnia? :(

Good thread! :)

ladyassasinato
31-10-2010, 12:53 PM

Insomnia usually caused to stress. I don't think he can help you. However, if you want to go there for a consultation, you may wish to pm me for his address.:D

ladyassasinato
31-10-2010, 12:57 PM

Oh just realised that you have up my points.

Thank you, I had just up you back.

nokia611o
31-10-2010, 03:05 PM
I ...........
He did the same thing to me. I felt a sharp pain on the vains and the job was done. I went back and tried my manhood on my grilfriend and found that my "litter brother" was big, strong and aggressive. But the glory only last for about a month and my "little brother" was back to normal. Sigh.:mad:

wah 10 yrs ago that time wat is yr age?
anyway thk for sharing.

nokia611o
31-10-2010, 03:09 PM
Bro TS,

''''''''''''''

hahahhaaahahaha.
dont think his lau ren jia, want to enter into this trade,
otherwise many people go there for repair manhood.

ladyassasinato
31-10-2010, 09:44 PM
wah 10 yrs ago that time wat is yr age?
anyway thk for sharing.

That time I was still quite young and of course I can still perform well - my hardness is like a cucumber, I think. But after “charge battery” my hardness is like a rock and can “vibrate” some more. I can even hang a packer of coke on it, you see how strong?

But only can last for a month. No wonder my friend said it is like charging battery. One day sure battery flat. :D

gavin688
31-10-2010, 11:52 PM
can pm me the location

have back pain

thanks in advance

Demonz
01-11-2010, 01:04 AM
Can pm location? Tks...

ladyassasinato
01-11-2010, 06:22 PM
hahahhaaahahaha.
dont think his lau ren jia, want to enter into this trade,
otherwise many people go there for repair manhood.

You are right bro. If his lau ren jia can enhance our manhood like what the master of Batu Bahat did to me, his booking will be full. I think we need to book him one week in advance for a treatment by then. Wah lau, which man don’t want to be solid as a rock – and can vibrate some more?:D

nokia611o
01-11-2010, 08:37 PM
he is doing all rite, currently i dont think he want to be a L** C*** doctor.:D:D:D

tittee
01-11-2010, 11:18 PM
Bro, can pm me the place and contact thanks.

ladyassasinato
02-11-2010, 01:06 PM
he is doing all rite, currently i dont think he want to be a L** C*** doctor.:D:D:D

Ha, Lan C*** doctor, this title is ok mah. Remember last time got one Dr Tan Ah Kow who is famous of treating all sort VD, if now got one Lan C*** doctor who can enhance all bros manhood - not bad right.

If I got the ability, I don't mind to be a Lan C*** doctor.:D

OldbirdKiller
02-11-2010, 03:21 PM
bro check your pm:)

power69
02-11-2010, 07:58 PM
Ha, Lan C*** doctor, this title is ok mah. Remember last time got one Dr Tan Ah Kow who is famous of tr......... .:D
A kow was very rich, play golf ,drive jaguar , stay in a ville .
he teach swimming .

liveonce75
03-11-2010, 12:43 PM
yea qigong is a mystical thing which is not explainable by science as yet.

its been around for ages, but in the 80s an 90s was outshined by the modern medical industry. i was told our grandparents from china relates qigong as a normal thing in life, but did not tell us much abt it cause in sg, its gp here and gp there. thus as we grow up, qigong seems like a mystical thing of the past, but in actual fact its not so mystical as it seems.. its just another way of treatment that works from inside out, whereas western med work from outside in.

i been practising qigong for 4 mths now and can say that it is really mental training.
imagine training basic stance for half an hr daily, just by standing there, bend hand and knees a bit, i can oredi sweat till my sweat drip onto the floor, tshirt wet.. i wonder where the sweat come from since there is no movement at all, except that its the qi generating in the bosy which cause the sweating..

but after 3 mths, slack oredi.. i still do daily, but mentally, its not as serious as when i started.. the mental relaxation is the key, which is hard to achieve for me..

its good to know there are still qigong 'masters' around in sg, only up to us to find them and seek their knowledge, just that somehow, these masters seem to be very low profile i wonder y..

power69 bro, your mailbox is full, cannot pm u..

subaruts
03-11-2010, 04:10 PM
Hi bro can pm me his address want to try him out . I oso stay in tpy

papa26
03-11-2010, 05:55 PM
today just went there, he just started to rest as too much customer.
done with my grandma leg as well as my ankle, say come tomorrow again.

Ask us to walk around during treatment. feel really better. will posted again after my 2nd treatment. and told me that i should see obvious results tonight

qi gong master said alot ppl know thrh internet and alot of foreigners come over.

ladyassasinato
03-11-2010, 08:00 PM
but after 3 mths, slack oredi.. i still do daily, but mentally, its not as serious as when i started.. the mental relaxation is the key, which is hard to achieve for me..

I also practice qi gong before. Spent $800 and learnt from a Taiwan master by the name of Wu San Zhu. But after almost one year of practice and did not find any improve to my health and stopped the practice. At the beginning, I was very "on" - practice every night but later sian liao..........:D

ladyassasinato
05-11-2010, 10:20 AM
Yo bro nokia88, noticed you had up me but I am unable to up you back cos cannot find your latest post. Can post something here so that I can return your favour?:D

lee_li
05-11-2010, 04:07 PM
I also practice qi gong before. Spent $800 and learnt from a Taiwan master by the name of Wu San Zhu. But after almost one year of practice and did not find any improve to my health and stopped the practice. At the beginning, I was very "on" - practice every night but later sian liao..........:D

Bro,my dad also learnt from Wu San zhu, also not much improve in health. Guess this oversea talent from taiwen is a so so only.

johnn
05-11-2010, 11:44 PM
bro ts, can hv the toa payoh ctc?
like to try his art of chi kong

crackpod
06-11-2010, 09:09 AM
bro ts, can share contact to this master, my mother-in-law has this migraine problem for years and no amount of treatment (so far) has help. thanks!

papa26
06-11-2010, 09:12 AM
dont know why, after he help me massage my leg already, felt better, but when i at home after 6 hours, the pain come back again, but better la. 2 sessions already, today going for my 3rd session.

Any bro need to go back a few sessions before it is cure??

ladyassasinato
06-11-2010, 09:37 AM
today just went there, he just started to rest as too much customer.
done with my grandma leg as well as my ankle, say come tomorrow again.

Ask us to walk around during treatment. feel really better. will posted again after my 2nd treatment. and told me that i should see obvious results tonight

qi gong master said alot ppl know thrh internet and alot of foreigners come over.

Glad to hear that you and your grandma are feeling better now. Tried to up you for your feedback but was rejected - claimed that I had up you before recently. Pai Sei:o

ladyassasinato
06-11-2010, 09:42 AM
bro ts, can share contact to this master, my mother-in-law has this migraine problem for years and no amount of treatment (so far) has help. thanks!

Hi bro, I had sent the contact to you. Have to go there early cos more customers are there now after reading my thread.

Also noted you had up my points. Thank you, I had just up you back.:D

ladyassasinato
06-11-2010, 09:44 AM
Bro,my dad also learnt from Wu San zhu, also not much improve in health. Guess this oversea talent from taiwen is a so so only.

Sad to hear that your dad had the same experience as mine. That is why I don’t trust qi gong until I met this old master at Toa Payoh cos he cured my sickness. I do really hope that I can learn this art one day.;)

chukeliang
06-11-2010, 09:57 AM
thk bro ts for your prompt reply,
Will pay a visit next week.

DUNGONG
06-11-2010, 09:01 PM
Bro, can pm me the place and contact thanks.

ladyassasinato
06-11-2010, 11:16 PM
Yesterday brought my friend to see old master for a second treatment on his neck. As usual, leaded to his room and do the therapy while I sat on a chair beside. As I watch him treating my friend we started to chit chat. Ha, you know what the old master told me? He claimed many of the EPL footballers also come to him for treatment. That included players from Man U, Arsenal, Liverpool and Newcastle. Wah lau, he really gave me a shock and made me totally speechless. I don’t know whether to believe him or not.

Do you believe him?:confused:

I think the only way is to call up Alex Ferguson for a clarification.:D

papa26
07-11-2010, 12:54 AM
the master si fu also told me alot of foreigners came over just to get treated by him and around 3 sessions finish and recover~~

nokia611o
07-11-2010, 03:19 AM
Yesterday brought my friend to see old master for a second treatment on his neck. As usual, leaded to his room and do the therapy while I sat on a chair beside. As I watch him treating my friend we started to chit chat. Ha, you know what the old master told me? He claimed many of the EPL footballers also come to him for treatment. That included players from Man U, Arsenal, Liverpool and Newcastle. Wah lau, he really gave me a shock and made me totally speechless. I don’t know whether to believe him or not.

Do you believe him?:confused:

I think the only way is to call up Alex Ferguson for a clarification.:D

no lah, think those epl fan after watching too much late matches, neck pain, they go find him.

yangguo
07-11-2010, 11:06 AM
He claimed many of the EPL footballers also come to him for treatment. That included players from Man U, Arsenal, Liverpool and Newcastle. :D

No wonder Rooney can still maintain his scoring form till todate.

This qigong master must have imparted some of his "Qigong xin fa" to him.. hehe

ladyassasinato
07-11-2010, 09:52 PM
No wonder Rooney can still maintain his scoring form till todate.

This qigong master must have imparted some of his "Qigong xin fa" to him.. hehe

OIC, no wonder Ryan Giggs so lau kok kok already still can be selected as the first eleven for Man U squad. I think old master had pump in alot of "qi" into Giggs body so that he can maintain his steminar.:D

ladyassasinato
10-11-2010, 02:34 PM
My right arm was injured during my regular bowling session last night. Came to old master for treatment today. As usual instant relief after the treatment but damn painful when he squeezed and pushed my vain. No pain no gain - have to accept that.:D

Hopefully can cure after this treatment and no need to go for a second one. Or else another $30 gone.:mad:

goodrelax
10-11-2010, 03:35 PM
hi ladyassasinato,

can you give me his location or contact? i have this long time headache problem that sometimes when I wake up in the middle of the night or in the morning, my head felt pain from the top to the back and it will last for the whole day and I would felt really depressed.

Why not you post the location or contact here, so save you the task of having to PM bros one by one.

ladyassasinato
10-11-2010, 04:22 PM
hi ladyassasinato,

can you give me his location or contact? i have this long time headache problem that sometimes when I wake up in the middle of the night or in the morning, my head felt pain from the top to the back and it will last for the whole day and I would felt really depressed.

Why not you post the location or contact here, so save you the task of having to PM bros one by one.

Hi bro, already pm you the location. He is good in treating our "big head" problem.

As for not posting the address is because I was told not to post it here by the old master. He claimed he already old liao and cannot treat too many people a day. During his prime, he treated hundred over people a day. But not now - the most is 20 a day:mad:

eagle001
10-11-2010, 09:21 PM
Hi bro.. pmed you for the contact as I have a constant headache and every morning, my arms and legs feels like there are pins and needles. only after 15mins, the pins and needles disappear. thanks

Slacker at work
10-11-2010, 10:07 PM
Hi bro, able to send me address. On a headache problem for years now.. Many thanks in advance.

followyou
10-11-2010, 11:33 PM
hi bro care to share the contact
having acute pain on my back/shoulder for quite sometime been to several doctors but of no help
thanks a million

sky_liner2
11-11-2010, 12:36 PM
I must thank Bro Ladyassasinato for this good contact, real good sifu, though I actually find that the fees is a little on the high side. My boy has flat foot problem, and recently encountered pain on the foot and could not walk properly for 2 days after an outing with fellow classmates at ECP. Visited this Sifu and luckily no customer at that time and was usher straight to the back room. Sifu saw how my boy walked and inspected him, and said he has got ligament problem at knee cap area (affected by flat foot), and yes, he said ligament in English. After some grapping and rubbing on the knee cap, my boy walked and feel lighter, sifu then proceed with massaging on the foot. A total of 10 mins work on both legs and sifu said 'Gong Xi Ni' and all done. Was told not to shower within the 1st 3 hrs as he applied qi gong onto the problem areas. Geng....

ladyassasinato
12-11-2010, 11:13 AM
I must thank Bro Ladyassasinato for this good contact, real good sifu, though I actually find that the fees is a little on the high side. My boy has flat foot problem, and recently encountered pain on the foot and could not walk properly for 2 days after an outing with fellow classmates at ECP. Visited this Sifu and luckily no customer at that time and was usher straight to the back room. Sifu saw how my boy walked and inspected him, and said he has got ligament problem at knee cap area (affected by flat foot), and yes, he said ligament in English. After some grapping and rubbing on the knee cap, my boy walked and feel lighter, sifu then proceed with massaging on the foot. A total of 10 mins work on both legs and sifu said 'Gong Xi Ni' and all done. Was told not to shower within the 1st 3 hrs as he applied qi gong onto the problem areas. Geng....

Yes bro you are right. I also found that $30 per treatment is quite expensive, especially the duration of the treatment is so short. But must consider on what ground you are going there. For my friend who only twisted his neck abit while sleeping - although cured instantly also not quite worth it. Just buy a bottle of medical oil which only cost a few dollars can do the job.

But for my case, spent $90 for 3 treatment and cured my "big head problem" - that sort of money is defenitely worth to spend.:D

I am also glad to know that the old master had cured your son. Like what the old master said - "Gong Xi Ni".:)

ladyassasinato
14-11-2010, 10:28 AM
Dear all brothers who had posted or pm me. I had already pm you the address. If I had overlook your request please post your request here or pm me again.

Thank you.:D

DUNGONG
14-11-2010, 01:21 PM
Hi Bro,
Had suffered from facial pain for many years and had been seeing numerous doctor but cannot cured. Would like to have a try see whether Qi Gong can help. Please share the contact. Many thanks.

ladyassasinato
15-11-2010, 01:53 PM
Hi Bro,
Had suffered from facial pain for many years and had been seeing numerous doctor but cannot cured. Would like to have a try see whether Qi Gong can help. Please share the contact. Many thanks.

No problem bro, already pm you the address.:D

yelk
16-11-2010, 04:29 PM
No problem bro, already pm you the address.:D

Cld share this ctc? Thanks

welfare
16-11-2010, 05:14 PM
Bro, care to share the location and contact as my mum gets giddy every day, as a son of hers, I have brought her to see many doc, and kanna cheated by xrays and etc.. Pls... help Thks

madrex75
16-11-2010, 06:28 PM
went there today ... waited for about 20 mins for the patient inside.
And when it came to my turn, told sifu on my neck and back problem then he sprayed medicated wine and press here and there ... told me here you try it is recover now ... I tried and nothing change leh ...
Then he pressed here and there again and then said ok now it's done, you come back in 2 days if you don't feel better ... then paid 30sgd and left ...
Overall only about 5-10 mins in the room. What the previous patient doing for 20 mins inside.

Until now after 2 hours everything is still the same ... then kept thinking if on next 2 days still don't feel better ... do I still need to go there ? ... puzzle in my mind ..

ladyassasinato
17-11-2010, 12:08 AM
Until now after 2 hours everything is still the same ... then kept thinking if on next 2 days still don't feel better ... do I still need to go there ? ... puzzle in my mind ..

I also share a quite similar scenario as yours. During my first visit, I don’t quite trust the old master – I just got a slight relief after my first visit. But since I had been bothering by my big head problem for so many years, I had no choice at that moment but to continue to let old master treated me. (To buy a hope). Finally, I was cured after my third visit. However, I must say that old master cannot cure all sickness – or else he is God already.

As for your case, I don’t know how serious your sickness is? If you had tried many doctors and still cannot settle your problem, you should at least go back once or twice, you might be cured after a few treatment. If suay suay after a few treatment and there is still no improvement, then boh bian – Must seek for other better doctor liao.:(

tigerking
23-11-2010, 04:29 PM
dont con by so call qi gong master ,they cant just treat your sickness by pressing your body,all they want is your money.go to your doctor if you feel sick!dont waste your money!!!:mad:

nokia611o
23-11-2010, 05:19 PM
went there today ... waited for about 20 mins for the patient inside.
And when it came to my turn, told sifu on my neck and back problem then he sprayed medicated wine and press here and there ... told me here you try it is recover now ... I tried and nothing change leh ...
Then he pressed here and there again and then said ok now it's done, you come back in 2 days if you don't feel better ... then paid 30sgd and left ...
Overall only about 5-10 mins in the room. What the previous patient doing for 20 mins inside.

i also consulted other qi gong massuer, he told me no such thing as go 1 or 2 times can cure, its take a course. and a series of treatment, and also yr own
diet, exercise, sleeping pattern, and yr sleeping hours also play a part.
Other like personal problem, stress, nature of job. also play a part too.
:D:D:D
my next step chi gong foot masg.
bro interested, can ctc me, by pm

ladyassasinato
23-11-2010, 08:10 PM
i also consulted other qi gong massuer, he told me no such thing as go 1 or 2 times can cure, its take a course. and a series of treatment, and also yr own
diet, exercise, sleeping pattern, and yr sleeping hours also play a part.
Other like personal problem, stress, nature of job. also play a part too.
:D:D:D
my next step chi gong foot masg.
bro interested, can ctc me, by pm

It's great to know that you have a qi gong massage to recommend. Can I have the contact? It would be better if you can share your experience with him here.:D

Jamester999
23-11-2010, 09:04 PM
to the person who claimed he 5-7 year yaya expert on westen medical on page 1, and mr tigerking,

there are 2 only kind of ppl in this world,

open-minded / not open-minded.

i find that those who is open minded and uses both western and eastern for different type of problems benefits the most.

nokia611o
24-11-2010, 03:19 AM
the toa payoh master told me,, those serious one, take longer time to cure, he told me jin liang, try his best.
My first visit he cure my gidiness .
But the rest, stiff neck n shoulder ,he told me to relax my self in my work. Now I got this inspiration from this master, although not fully cure, .

rav.evc
25-11-2010, 08:22 PM
First, Thanks TS for sharing the ctc.
Today, passby there, so decide to have lunch and check it out.
Walau, if i didn't get the name from TS, i think.... don't know which should go in....:)
SO many TCM there..... that block. until i loss count le...:p
Anyway, here is my FR.
Tell sifu i too got big head pr sometime, but today is ok, can check out or me?
He say no pr.... go in, he put his hand on my head...... may be i not sesitive enough... no special feel.... after few minutes, then he press press here and there....
Think may be ... 5 - 10 minutes, he say ok already. I should be feel lighter now, then .... i not sure. (as i said today i am ok, no head pr...)
Anyway, for me i will go few more times, as usual what i gone for others doctor.... i beleived take some times.... if want to cure...
He also did mentioned he also got treat my nose pr... ( ididn't tell him abt this) (yes, i do have sinus pr... but not serius la.... western doc say nose sensitive..)
Thats for today.
i hope got time to go few more time.... :o as i sometime quite busy... especially in recent....
got few ctcs but no time go try try...:D

ladyassasinato
27-11-2010, 07:46 AM
First, Thanks TS for sharing the ctc.
He also did mentioned he also got treat my nose pr... ( ididn't tell him abt this) (yes, i do have sinus pr... but not serius la.... western doc say nose sensitive..)

Hi b ro, you mean you did not tell him about your noise problem and master manage to find out? That is new for me - when free I better go there for a check up.:D

Anyway, thanks for your forum. Up you 6 points for sharing.:)

vision
02-12-2010, 05:50 PM
hi, can share with me master address?, many thks in advance.

Fixx
03-12-2010, 12:06 PM
Can you PM me the address?
Thanx Bro

nokia611o
03-12-2010, 04:56 PM
going there is not waste of time .
They r many other health shops there for sampling.
Also last blk turn right got a kopi shop selling chicken sabo rice, not bad. Crispy type.

rav.evc
03-12-2010, 09:05 PM
My 2nd visit - 1 dec 2010.
Got headached; so going for a treatment.
same procedure, about 5 - 10 mins; finish he say ok. and tell me more about others patients, who have cure.
Buit as for me.....
:(
sorry to say..... my headache still there leh.....untill end of the day, still same...
gone home, dinner, rest.... take an early sleep tooo. abt 10++
The next day......
still got headache...:(:( even worst.... untill my eye also feeling uneasy...

Go for another TCM - massage + treatment (not henky panky type)
feeling a bit release... atleast my eye feeling much better, although still have a bit headache, then, went home.... dinner, rest... sleep abt 11++

tomorrow morning...
ok fresh man.

So look like the Qi Gong not working on me , sorry.

rav.evc
03-12-2010, 09:07 PM
Hi b ro, you mean you did not tell him about your noise problem and master manage to find out? That is new for me - when free I better go there for a check up.:D

Anyway, thanks for your forum. Up you 6 points for sharing.:)

Thanks Bro.
Didn't notice too i was up.... pai seh....
i just click the last page.... and write my FR just now....
then only i start to suft...
Thank you again.

evo7_5
03-12-2010, 09:32 PM
Bro,

Can share his contact? Would like to see how good are his skills as I have a bad bad backache.

securetx
04-12-2010, 10:55 AM
Hi TS,

Can i get the Qi Qong Master contact.

I want see if he can help my Sinus problem.

Thanks

aplight
02-01-2011, 07:20 PM
Hi,

Can I have the contact of the Qigong Sifu?

Thanks!

huatchye1388
02-01-2011, 10:29 PM
Dear Threadstarter ,

Happiest New Year 2011

Can i have the contacts of this QI Gong Treatment? Flu these few days consistently although take some western medicine.

Thanks

ladyassasinato
10-01-2011, 12:08 AM
Dear Threadstarter ,

Happiest New Year 2011

Can i have the contacts of this QI Gong Treatment? Flu these few days consistently although take some western medicine.

Thanks

Sorry bro for the late reply cos just came back from a long vacation.

For your case I don't think old master can cure your flu as he is not good at that. It still the best to visit a GP. Anyway I had sent you the contact.:D

Wish you a speedy recovery.:D

seasecrets
11-01-2011, 09:27 AM
Weekend went cycling, now dont know aching or hurt back........Think will go find this shop. Now do anything also terok.

Uncle_Teana
12-01-2011, 12:15 PM
Dear ThreadStarter,
Can I have the master address and contact, many thanks in advance!

ladyassasinato
15-01-2011, 08:22 AM
Weekend went cycling, now dont know aching or hurt back........Think will go find this shop. Now do anything also terok.

Ha, like that find old master no use. The best place to go is Hot Spa - soak in the hot water, later have 2 session of solid massage. Then spend the whole day and relax there. Got free meals provided mah.:D

andyhalo
17-01-2011, 04:57 PM
Hi TS,

Can pm me the add of this master? Weakness in knee cap due to age issue. Maybe can help alleviate the "soreness". Thanks.

PS: TS ur last thread more than 2 days old.......

ladyassasinato
17-01-2011, 08:15 PM
Hi TS,

Can pm me the add of this master? Weakness in knee cap due to age issue. Maybe can help alleviate the "soreness". Thanks.

PS: TS ur last thread more than 2 days old.......

I don't know how bad is you knee cap. Maybe old master can help you to strengthen it. Already pm you the address.

sfinx
23-01-2011, 12:26 AM
Hello Bro can share the address? Many thx

aplight
23-01-2011, 05:35 PM
Hi TS,

I have been having bad neck and back pain for more than 3 years can email me the contact? Many thanks!

aplight
12-02-2011, 10:24 AM
Thanks for sharing the contact Bro.

I have been having neck pains for many years and pain on the outer side of the thigh and knee on and off for many years.

I went to the master this week. I told the lady sitting there I was there for tui na and she directed me to a smiling old man. He immediately directed me to a room and told me to sit down and asked me what was the prob.

He then examined my neck and told me it was pulled for a long time. He then pressed a few points, sprayed medicated oil and pressed some more. Same goes for my thigh. He said it was the thigh problem that affected the knee.

I broke out in sweat on my forehead during the treatment, some I never experienced in other tui na or qigong treatments.

He said "gongxi ni" and said that I should be able to lift my leg. I told him my neck still ache but he said it shd be better now. He didn't ask me to go back.

After the treatment, I felt relief for my leg but still pain in my neck. The next day the stiffness on my thigh came back when I tried to walk. Will observe how it goes, maybe I will go back to him when I'm free.

chimkoo
23-07-2011, 12:19 PM
Hi brothers out there who have the location please share, many thanks

abcd
23-07-2011, 04:30 PM
hi bros !! can pm the location or contact ?? thanks !!

chuale
25-05-2012, 07:52 PM
Hi Bros,

Please pm the location and contact. TQ

BigBiz11
28-06-2012, 11:32 PM
hi bro, can pm me the loc.Thank You.

ralphael
29-06-2012, 03:05 AM
Hi Can i have the contact please, my wife have been suffering with shoulder aches and tension headache once a while and we were told that its some nerve kenna stuck near the neck and we cannot figure how to solve that problem also!

thanks

MOLESTER
29-06-2012, 07:43 AM
Bro ts, can u pls pm me qi gong master ctc... My left arm will feel pain when i lift up maybe carry too much heavy things due to my work. This problem is with me for around 2 years. So i hope this qi gong master can help me... Thanks in advance...:)

fuse35
03-07-2012, 10:22 PM
bro TS can pm the qi gong master contact. thanks

Bebeque
03-07-2012, 10:32 PM
Dear TS, could you kindly pm me address and contact of this master as I need to consult him on some bone issue too. Thanks.

johnn
03-07-2012, 10:57 PM
try the yunan JEN GOO SHUI , not bad.
achohol base chinese medicated rub.
or spray
:)
all chinese medical hall selling

kukuboys
06-07-2012, 12:25 AM
HI bro can share the contact? thanks alot

enzer88
06-07-2012, 07:34 AM
bro.i also need help from this qi gong therapy on my wrist and palm, i play golf alot and hurt my body very badly.thank.

Power35625
06-07-2012, 06:48 PM
bro pm me pls!

123qw
06-07-2012, 10:20 PM
bro, can pm me the location? thanks

weiwei076
07-07-2012, 02:01 AM
Hi guys,

His there, I also has slip disc issue for Over more then 10yrs and still feeling bad. Pls send me the details... Hope could help on my back.. Tks

bedokMassage
07-07-2012, 03:59 AM
bro.i also need help from this qi gong therapy on my wrist and palm, i play golf alot and hurt my body very badly.thank.

stop playing golf will heal faster,
a bottle of jenku shui, to spray every morning and
nite, will help.
Especially the lower back.
Can buy from the toa payoh master.

By the way i am not selling chinese medicine

Jamester999
15-07-2012, 09:53 PM
Hi guys
does anybody know is this master is still around ?
I think i may need his expertise ..

I also noticed that TS's last post in SBF is last year september.
not sure if he goner reply my pm ..

johnn
15-07-2012, 11:50 PM
Hi guys
does anybody know is this master is still around ?
I think i may need his expertise ..

I also noticed that TS's last post in SBF is last year september.
not sure if he goner reply my pm ..

pm ts, write a report , if its works.

Power35625
16-07-2012, 12:07 AM
Hi bro really understand u... My back has been giving me problems since ns... Cn I get e location?

chukeliang
16-07-2012, 12:58 AM
the treatment duration is around 5 min,
so many bro dare not give ctc.

Jamester999
16-07-2012, 01:44 AM
pm ts, write a report , if its works.

yea
just pm-ed him today few hours ago.
hope he saw it soon.

johnn
16-07-2012, 02:49 AM
Hi guys,

pm bro on accupunture treatment

ladyassasinato
16-08-2012, 11:30 AM
As I am stationed at oversea (my company HQ) for the past one and half year, I have not visited this qi gong master since. Now, my big head problem is back again, so quickly rush down to his shop for treatment. But to my surprise, the master is not working there anymore. Later, found out from the owner of the shop that the master has retired. So, lan lan, thanks the owner and left the place.

Next scene - bowling centre at the west. I bowled badly as my head pain keep on disturbing me. Ha, once again, my luck star appeared. This time, an old bowler by the name of Rick recommended me this master by the name of Tian Jin. So quickly took the contact and called up for an appointment.

Wow, the master stay at the North - quite a distance from my place. When reached, an old man at his 60 opened the door and brought me to his "treatment room". He started his "check" on me by reading my palm. I felt strange, why read my palm? I am not seeing a fortune teller right? But, quickly the master told me that by reading my palm, he found out that there are some blockage on my head are block. Another scaring thing he told me that the vains to my heart are 30% block too. Wah lau, seow liao this time.

ladyassasinato
16-08-2012, 03:01 PM
Luckily, master told me that he can cure me. By saying that, he applied some medical lotion on my left arm and used his palm to whack on it. Ouch, as I felt the pain I also can see my arm started to turn red and blue black. Later I also saw some black spots on my arm. Master told me that by seeing those black spots he confirmed that there are blockage on the vains to my heart.

Later, changed to my right arm. Same thing, applied medical lotion and started the whacking again. Wah lau, really painful. After that, told me to take out my shirt and started to press my neck and shoulder. Later, continued to press on my head. Asked him why? Told me that he is clearing the choke left behind.

After all those treatment, and YES!!! immediately felt the pain on my head relieved. Now I know what is call "No Pain No Gain". After the pain from my arm, the pain on my head stop.

Master told me to do another treatment 2 weeks later. Also, told me that he will be heading to China to do some free medical treatment for the poor from 1 Sep to 15 Sep. So don't come during that period. Yes, I will be back 2 weeks later to do the treatment again. Paid him $100 and left.

Now already 2 days passed and my both arms still blue black, but the pain on my head is gone. Master told me that it take about a week for the blue black to go away. Ha, nevermind lah, blue black is better that headache mah.

bedokMassage
16-08-2012, 05:27 PM
the toa payoh master ,some bro say xpensive, 5 min, 30 dlr.
Read earlier posting,u will know.

Hope u got better one to intro.
Get well soon, bro asinato

ladyassasinato
16-08-2012, 10:23 PM
the toa payoh master ,some bro say xpensive, 5 min, 30 dlr.
Read earlier posting,u will know.

Hope u got better one to intro.
Get well soon, bro asinato

Hmm, I think the duration of a treatment is shorter the better. If a doctor give you an injection, how long you want him to take? 1 minute or 1 hour? Anyway, you are there for treatment and not for a massage. What for to hang around with an old man for so long. Unless the one treating you is a chio bu.

Actually I don't quite like the master who treated me 2 days ago cos he took more than 1 hour to whack my arms. Just that I trusted he can cure me, so l lan lan and let him whack. You think let people whack very shiok meh?

What is most important is whether you can be cured. If so, don't say $30, $300 I also willing to pay. You won't understand unless you are in my situation. Just like the old saying - You won't treasure your health until your health is leaving you.

bedokMassage
16-08-2012, 10:24 PM
Hmm, I think the duration of a treatment is shorter the better. If a doctor give you an injection, how long you want him to take? 1 minute or 1 hour? ..........
I also willing to pay. You won't understand unless you are in my situation. Just like the old saying - You won't treasure your health until your health is leaving you.

use to pay abt $30 to this uncle NG at toapayoh
are u introducing the same guy.??

bedokMassage
16-08-2012, 10:28 PM
Next scene - bowling centre at the west. I bowled badly as my head pain keep on disturbing me. Ha, once again, my luck star appeared. This time, an old bowler by the name of Rick recommended me this master by the name of Tian Jin. So quickly took the contact and called up for an appointment.

Wow, the master stay at the North - quite a distance from my place. When reached, an old man at his 60 opened the door and brought me to his "treatment room". He started his "check" on me by reading my palm. I felt strange, why read my palm? I am not seeing a fortune teller right? But, quickly the master told me that by reading my palm, he found out that there are some blockage on my head are block. Another scaring thing he told me that the vains to my heart are 30% block too. Wah lau, seow liao this time.

ask those western DOCTOR if 30 % block , think its veri dangerous level, ...
stop bowling if head pain,
BOWLING IS NOT IMPORTANT AT ALL...

YOUR HEALTH IS

usually home doctor (many tcm, chinese physician type ) they are not register........... becareful.

try execise regularly, the town council had build many execise machine downstair ... think design by smart PRC.

HOPE U GET WELL SOON..

scoobyhoo
16-08-2012, 11:02 PM
do you follow up with a medical scan on your veins?

dude8233
16-08-2012, 11:30 PM
Can anyone tell where is the location......

Thank you so much :)

Joell
17-08-2012, 01:49 AM
Bro, pls pm me ctc
thanks

bedokMassage
17-08-2012, 03:36 AM
geylang lor 27 got this nam wah pai, can consult them

ladyassasinato
18-08-2012, 11:45 AM
Bro, pls pm me ctc
thanks

OK bro, already pm you the contact.

All the best.

chub07
18-08-2012, 04:57 PM
Bro care to share contact n location ..wld love to try it thks

ladyassasinato
19-08-2012, 10:06 AM
OK bro, already pm you the contact.

All the best.

mozquit0
20-08-2012, 01:31 PM
Thks Bro for the contact and thks for the well wishes.

Upz u!!

ladyassasinato
20-08-2012, 10:58 PM
Thks Bro for the contact and thks for the well wishes.

Upz u!!

Thank you bro. I up you back.:D

ladyassasinato
28-08-2012, 01:08 PM
Met old bowler Rick at the bowling centre again at the weekend. Once he saw me he said "Hello, did you go to the master for some whacking?". I said "Yah, very painful leh". Rick then claimed "So did he whack your thigh?" I asked "For what?" Rick then laugh "Ha, forgot to tell you, by whacking the thigh, it will improve your manhood. After whacking, the next time you screw a gal, she sure cry. She will love and hate you. I go there every month, just to whack my thighs." Wah lau, now then tell me. So quickly arrange a session with the master on Monday morning.

Reached there on Monday and master conducted a check on me and claimed I should be better by now. In my mind I think "Whether to cure my big head or strengthen my small head, Which one?" Finally my small head took control and I told the master "Ha, now my head feel better liao (actually still got abit pain) but recently urine no strength leh (pai seh to tell him to strengthen my little brother). Old master gave me a cheeky smile and took out a football short. "Go and change to this short and I will settle your problem for you."

After changing to the short I go back to the treatment room. Old master ask me to sit down with my legs open. Then he started whacking to my inner thigh. Wah, really painful but have to "tong" cos no pain no gain. Bloody hell, he took one hour to complete the whacking to my both thighs then he concluded "Your left leg got alot of injury and your right leg is ok. You see all the blue black come out from your left thigh and your right thigh is just reddish only." I confirmed that he is right cos as I am a bowler, I did alot of squatting with my left leg. Since played bowling for so many years, the left leg sure "shiong" lah. So say thank you to old master and paid $100 and left.

The next morning, I was woke up by my little brother cos he is singing the National Anthem.:D:D:D Marikita rah rah Singapura...........

2010meng001
28-08-2012, 03:11 PM
Bro care to share contact n location ..wld love to try it thks

ftan42
28-08-2012, 09:33 PM
Bro, can share ctc and location, tks

joe blogs
30-08-2012, 09:17 PM
hi, i too interested. can pm me with ctc and locale. kamsiah.

eileenlow
30-08-2012, 11:20 PM
bro can pme location and xontact pls.

dmgg?

YiPanRen
13-09-2012, 09:07 AM
Small head got some issue, TS can share with me the location? Tks in advance

Jack1989
15-09-2012, 01:39 PM
Yeah inner thigh itchy need some whacking to cure small head

v1hypersg
25-09-2013, 10:51 AM
can anyone share if the master is still working ?

Danielcharmer27
25-09-2013, 04:25 PM
Bro please PM and share contact for this qi gong master, I've been suffering from some sort of blockage in my back that goes all the way into my head as well. Have tried many things, but to little or no avail. Would greatly appreciate if you could PM contact and help me out. Tx in advance!!

red wolf
26-09-2013, 02:16 AM
Bro, do send me the address.

Thanks so much!

johnn
26-09-2013, 05:12 AM
still around?...
Want to ask him some question

Guy4Fun
26-09-2013, 10:45 AM
3 years ago, not sure if still around. Any bro can advice? Need to get this contact

ladyassasinato
26-09-2013, 09:06 PM
Sorry bro, the qi gong master has retired liao.

Now I do my regular treatment at Beach Road - another sifu. :D

nokia611o
26-09-2013, 11:06 PM

this see foo , chi kong also ?:D

v1hypersg
26-09-2013, 11:24 PM
can pm me contact details

thanks

Guy4Fun
28-09-2013, 01:59 PM

Bro, can mp me location? Price per session? Thanks !

nokia611o
28-09-2013, 10:10 PM

ok thk u for update

creator
28-10-2013, 11:32 AM
Bro u know of any other genuine masters that can cure migraine?? Pls pls share if you THank you

johnn
28-10-2013, 01:12 PM
sometime not migriane, change the pillow see how.
Massg often on the shoulder n neck may get rid of it.