PDA

View Full Version : Pearl Centre gets more massage palours.

Taoist_Wizard
24-10-2010, 12:53 AM
Went to Yangtze Cinema to watch movie yesterday and decided to walk around Pearl Centre as show hasn't started yet.

Found many massage palours on the upper floors.

There wasn't any massage palours when I visited this place last time to buy tour package.

But now seems like suddenly got so many palours.

However decided that it is not wise to visit them as there are so many tour agencies here and most likely will meet some familiar faces. anyway the girls working in the tour agencies way better looking than the massage ladies. So definitely no appetite after comparison.

Golden question
24-10-2010, 11:34 PM
Dont think so bro.there not much parlour compare to last time and all lau cha bo:cool:

owen10
25-10-2010, 02:43 AM
if u want to see more MPs, go to PPComplex.

PC these days is nothing compared to the glory days, which they are 1 of the pioneers to start the MP craze. then, it was common to find SYTs in PC. i recalled there was even 1 shop with a 'fish tank' kinda concept. :D now, majority of those working in the MPs are lao chais.

acer1714
25-10-2010, 10:09 AM
But newspaper also come out on them,sian....

torrokey
25-10-2010, 10:32 AM
What do you mean ?

I thought this Pearl Centre is quite like a dead place, with only a few TNs hanging there with little biz as the women are very old and CMI :D

But newspaper also come out on them,sian....

sexlover3333
25-10-2010, 11:54 AM
if u want to see more MPs, go to PPComplex.

PC these days is nothing compared to the glory days, which they are 1 of the pioneers to start the MP craze. then, it was common to find SYTs in PC. i recalled there was even 1 shop with a 'fish tank' kinda concept. :D now, majority of those working in the MPs are lao chais.

Yes, totally agreed.
PC was hot 6-7yrs back, but after the stabbing incident, more and more good joints closed up...
How I missed the fish tank joint near the toilet... Haiz

newyorker88
25-10-2010, 11:57 AM
What do you mean ?

I thought this Pearl Centre is quite like a dead place, with only a few TNs hanging there with little biz as the women are very old and CMI

It use to be a very happening place, until the newspapers come out news on them, and then the police raid. Since then, it had not restored to its old days. where 3rd floor and 4th floor is vice area.

jacky43
25-10-2010, 01:50 PM
About 2ys ago, this place quiet only few joints on the 2floor, not suprise is back on biz. Chinatown is a tourist attraction, many horny overseas male looking for sex and relax.

Imagine all close down, then pressure from the tour agents will go all the way to the VIPs here. Solong as nobody this case, the customer complaints then let it be.

Not expert but i think for regulars, might want to give this place a miss. Because the operators main customers are tourists, knowing they dare not don't know how to complaint to authority. We know the men will visit such places after the tour office hrs, i mean the free and easy whereby there are no females and family tacking along.

Mankok
26-10-2010, 02:29 AM
A few weeks ago I went to Pearl Centre After a long time. Went to the 2nd floor to the foot-massage shop, the shop with the PRC's of which one wears glasses. I was surprised and disappointed when I found out the shop had been closed...

Any bro has a clue as where this shop has been relocated to?

chukeliang
26-10-2010, 02:39 AM
About 2ys ago, this place quiet only few joints on the 2floor, not suprise is back on biz. Chinatown is a tourist attraction, many horny overseas male looking for sex and relax.

Imagine all close down, then pressure from the tour agents will go all the way to the VIPs here. Solong as nobody this case, the customer complaints then let it be.

Not expert but i think for regulars, might want to give this place a miss. Because the operators main customers are tourists, knowing they dare not don't know how to complaint to authority. We know the men will visit such places after the tour office hrs, i mean the free and easy whereby there are no females and family tacking along.

dont think got tourist, the people go there r local uncles and ah pek.

sexlover3333
26-10-2010, 06:36 AM
Ya, don't think the tourist visit PC. They usually go to joints at Chinatown (Tem***, Sm***, and Pag*** st) where u see some joints there.

Golden question
26-10-2010, 11:50 PM
tourist over there:eek:are you sure?i dont think so.only ah pek and old man there

warcock
27-10-2010, 10:00 AM
Ya, don't think the tourist visit PC. They usually go to joints at Chinatown (Tem***, Sm***, and Pag*** st) where u see some joints there.

How good are these joints? Can elaborate?

sexlover3333
27-10-2010, 10:23 AM
Most joints provide on min extra services. Anything further depends on gals and ur nego skills. But facilities wise pretty standard.
Personally I had not went for quite sometime due to travelling where I spend most of vit M in china (more cost effective).
I used to go in the evening and always happened to see "ang mohs" going there... Maybe more older crowd in the day.

sex_is_zero
27-10-2010, 10:39 PM
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=206482