PDA

View Full Version : H14 R09 Li Wen FR

bruceJKD
23-10-2010, 05:22 PM
Been to petain today at around 2.30pm. Scanned the houses but dont have my type. When I enter house 14, whoah! Almost everyone is my type. Those sexy housewife pattern. For this house 14, you must walk all the way in and there are 4-5 more rooms deep inside if i'm not wrong. I saw a lady with damn big (.Y.) and I know, I've gotta fuck her today. Her name is Li Wen. She is closer to the fleshy side and has some tummy fats. but that doesnt matter.

As soon as I enter the room, she began chatting with me like as if we've known each other for long time. She is friendly and cheerful and we talked about the recent haze. She stripped and i was stunned. Her boobs are firm and fair with nipples around the size of 20 cent coin and best of all, her neh ji is pinkish brown. She washed me clean and without a word, she began catbathing me. She rimmed my neh ji professionally and slowly went downwards to my dingdingdong. She didnt even asked if I wanted to put on helmet for a bj. She just sucked on it! BBBJ! She slurped my cock like as if it is very delicious or rather, an ice-cream melting under a hot sun. Then, she flipped up my pegs and gave me AR. BAGUS!!! Can feel my hair standing as I'm writing the FR now. She then told me to sit at the edge of the bed and continued to blow me and suck my balls. VERY VERY DEEP suction. I too the chance to caress her (.Y.) and it felt damn good. For each time I teased her nips, she would moan in a very CFM way and she sucked even harder.

Then, she guided me to the bed and capped me and start riding on me. Piak Piak sound was produced and she moaned every time my dingdingdong hit that spot. Her moan is soft and seductive. We shifted to missionary after that and I just humthum whatever I can to reward her for the best BBBJ I've ever had. Soon, I came and she washed me thoroughly again. While washing, we chatted about food and she mentioned that she hoped to eat Ipoh Hor Fun, the Real Ipoh Hor Fun from Ipoh. Well, with that, I wore my clothes and left the place a happy man. (:

Name: Li Wen
Boobs: I asked but she didnt tell me. But can tell it's a big C to D. Maybe 32-34D. (.Y.)
Catbath: 8/10 can feel her wet moist tongue rimming. (:
BBBJ: 10/10 can feel the suction with wet slurps.
AR: 10/10 no words can describe that kind of feeling. :D
FJ: 9/10
Frenching: Never did it.
Overall: 9/10, very friendly and attentive. Chatty. (:
RTF: DEFINITELY, but I would like to try other girls in the mean time.
Damage: $50, it's all worth while.

----------------------------------------

These are just my experiences with Li Wen and I cannot guarantee all bros will get the same result. Nevertheless, good luck with the bros who are going to try her after reading this. Cheers! :D

bruceJKD
23-10-2010, 05:24 PM
sorry, got typo. from: Then, she flipped up my pegs and gave me AR. BAGUS!!!

changed to: Then, she flipped up my legs and gave me AR. BAGUS!!!

lyly10388
02-11-2010, 03:32 PM
Thank you so much for your post.

ahmiu
10-11-2010, 04:29 PM
Name: Li Wen
Boobs: I asked but she didnt tell me. But can tell it's a big C to D. Maybe 32-34D. (.Y.)
Catbath: 8/10 can feel her wet moist tongue rimming. (:
BBBJ: 10/10 can feel the suction with wet slurps.
AR: 10/10 no words can describe that kind of feeling. :D
FJ: 9/10
Frenching: Never did it.
Overall: 9/10, very friendly and attentive. Chatty. (:
RTF: DEFINITELY, but I would like to try other girls in the mean time.
Damage: $50, it's all worth while.

----------------------------------------

These are just my experiences with Li Wen and I cannot guarantee all bros will get the same result. Nevertheless, good luck with the bros who are going to try her after reading this. Cheers! :D

Bro you really enjoy it ... But if you are early bird or late night go their damage maybe will drop to $30 ... just for your information !!

sbduckz
10-11-2010, 08:49 PM
wah bro! advice .. late is how late? cause i know some of the girls start leaving at 7pm.. i only end work at 7 ):

U-Da-Man
10-11-2010, 09:13 PM
Bro you really enjoy it ... But if you are early bird or late night go their damage maybe will drop to $30 ... just for your information !!

Bro, this is very very inaccurate information!!!:eek: This is not the practice at PT at all!!:eek:

At PT, it's about fixed prices, not about ley-long hours, or how early or late it is. Sure you can try to negotiate for discounts... some Cat40 or Cat30 might..... so far I only know Cat50 Sally can negotiate to $40....

Having said that, no Cat50 ex-GL WL drops prices! It's their fixed price. From the moment they start work till they knock off, Cat50 remains at $50.

Bro it's very misleading what you wrote.

Hope this helps:cool:

austin69
10-11-2010, 11:13 PM
Bro, this is very very inaccurate information!!!:eek: This is not the practice at PT at all!!:eek:

At PT, it's about fixed prices, not about ley-long hours, or how early or late it is. Sure you can try to negotiate for discounts... some Cat40 or Cat30 might..... so far I only know Cat50 Sally can negotiate to $40....

Having said that, no Cat50 ex-GL WL drops prices! It's their fixed price. From the moment they start work till they knock off, Cat50 remains at $50.

Welcome back Bro! Long time no see! Funny you mentioned Sally H02R03, because I RTF tonight. My FR in the relevant thread.

I thank you.

fornicator
10-11-2010, 11:34 PM

Agree Bro! Maybe where Bro ahmiu come from this is the practice.

Discounts are as per WL's discretion, as I get from some but mostly are fixed price.

Cheers.

simplysexlover
08-12-2010, 03:57 PM
just back from visit Li Wen..
like some bro said, she look dao at the outside, but friendly once you get inside. it's true for this. i think she look dao is bcos she is busy on playing her game. so, no time to bother anyone passing the room.
here is my rating..

look: 7/10
body: 7/10 (meaty type, which i like also)
(@_@): 9/10 (nipple probably the size of 20 cents, genuine 36C/D, my palm measure 20cm from end of middle finger to the end of my palm, only able to cup her 3/4 neneh)
skin smoothness: 6.5/10
frenching: not sure, i don't try
bj: 7/10 (i request to cap my brother, so no any special thing to mention about)
ar: 7/10 (in the standard range)
fj: 8/10 (sister's mouth quite small)
service: 5/10 (this is my 1st time in petain that i wash myself after the session)
rtf: yes, ONLY every other else went back home

alvin36
08-12-2010, 04:00 PM
just back from visit Li Wen..
like some bro said, she look dao at the outside, but friendly once you get inside. it's true for this. i think she look dao is bcos she is busy on playing her game. so, no time to bother anyone passing the room.
here is my rating..

look: 7/10
body: 7/10 (meaty type, which i like also)
(@_@): 9/10 (nipple probably the size of 20 cents, genuine 36C/D, my palm measure 20cm from end of middle finger to the end of my palm, only able to cup her 3/4 neneh)
skin smoothness: 6.5/10
bj: 7/10
fj: 8/10 (sister's mouth quite small)
service: 5/10 (this is my 1st time in petain that i wash myself after the session)
rtf: yes, ONLY every other else went back home

thanks for sharing :)

any frenching ? AR ?
BJ or BBBJ ?

simplysexlover
08-12-2010, 04:07 PM
i updated my earlier post. :)

jacky43
08-12-2010, 04:47 PM
Miss attitude, I nick named her, yes members who saw her body, wrote Li Wen’s tits are huge! FR nothing much, first I shall based few observance of PT around 1 pm.

H02 Sally was working and, Mun Mun sitting sexy desperate to close a sale.

H11 Ah Leng probably having lunch, Yen Yen lights’ on and, Peggy standing facing the main entry. Oh! Mine pretty Carol too is sitting sexy on bed.

H16 Inner section, Carol, Ivy and Moon not in, Pat was looking at calendar think saw her crossing out the 4D draw. Ada and Jennifer were in this pm and, usual Jennifer show me 5. I know but she is not mine type.

H07 2floor, Miki is working, a customer waiting outside. Kathy fast taken by a client, Queenie upon looking at her carefully, she is abit of heavy weight. I was Q outside Chris room, a man walked out, I was about to approach, a rude about 50 plus guy cut me. I was furious! Some man just don’t know there is a Q waiting,

H22 inner section, Michelle is working, 2 customers waiting, she opened door I was taken by her beauty. Slim nice legs, blond hair and mine goodness, the moaning sound is loud. Is heavenly, Ah…Ah…AH! I walked away, serious after 2years I think the past still hang in mine heart.

Finally, after 2years I took Li Wen and, the second worst session in this year. (The former was Tingx2). She got really for work, I saw her praying at altar told mine self, is about time I take her. Approach her door, said her name, she smile a bit, think she knew I was member of this website. She never invite me in, I have to ask her could I enter? Li Wen still no reaction, I just enter her room. Paid her, wish her a” happy new year”, no reaction.

She took off her mini dress, OMG! It is huge very beautifully, problem cannot touch much. Fast forward, after washing, she passes me tissue to clean up. I cannot find the dust bin, check with her she said, “Look carefully below the bed, got 4eyses also cannot see?” I know this pm met an attitude WL, let’s get on with sex.

She BBBJ me short while, BJ with warm water which I don’t fancy, I ask for 69, she said no! AR she gives and I told her I don’t fancy. So she skips this, and then asks me to sit on bed she knee down and second round of BJ. Li Wen is pretty but she doesn’t allow me to see her face, bad attitude consider she was former ex GL girl.

I held her fondle a bit her tits, she knee down and I could not grasp it fully, she did it on purpose. Then, she open CD and cap me ask me to stand and she lie on across the bed. I had sex with her while standing, LW is beautifully, her love making smile is beautifully too, moaning a little. I brought mine body down and held her, she response by holding me a little I look into her eyes. Can we french?

Well! Miss attitude said NO! If I want next time look for somebody else, I was disappointed and ramp her hard and finish it off.

Mine rating is 3/ 10, Miss Attitude is so mechanical w/o human touch at all, she told me I can speak anything, she just have to listen. I am not surprised she or, somebody will tell her mine FR. Miss Attitude is too experience, she controls her customers with her huge tits. For me, no GF feel during session, I told her b4 I left, sorry after 2years then seek her.

She shot back; she is less than 1 yr, who told me she was 2 years at PT brothels? Never have she mention, thank you this is bad for $50 service.