PDA

View Full Version : FR on Lor18Hse54Girl18

Mr.romance
03-08-2004, 09:10 PM
Hi all bros,

Went for a short walk around GL. & I am not a frequent goer in GL.
Basically I only like to cheong BKK. But happen to see this Girl no 18
at the stand alone house at Lorong 18 hse 54. To me, she sibeh chio.
Its a look alike of the 1st gal that i Screw in BKK. heard her service not bad.
Looks: 8/10, Fig: 8/10, bust: 7.5/10. But she don look friendly leh.
Asked the OKT can book overnight or not after 4am but OKT say they don practise tat.

Bros out there please support this thread by posting some reports on her.
Thanks &
cheers
:)

Cummings
03-08-2004, 09:39 PM
Hi all bros,

Asked the OKT can book overnight or not after 4am but OKT say they don practise tat.

Thanks &
cheers
Dunno abt now...but in the past they only allow bookings for regular customers only, provided the girl is ok with it.

sam88mas
03-08-2004, 11:03 PM
Hi all bros,

Thanks &
cheers

You went there today? I was there this afternoon but close and saw some praying ceremony with tent along the road. Wanted to bonk my favourite hard core girl but close leh.Go to L18H40 instead.Left 2 girls on tank No.19 & 5.

No.5,plump girl but boobs very big I think is 38F???look cute but face look fierce. Decide to go for 19,look so so,boobs small,BJ 6/10, FJ 5/10,attitude 6/10,RTF.no thanks.

jeremy's room
03-08-2004, 11:18 PM
You went there today? I was there this afternoon but close and saw some praying ceremony with tent along the road. Wanted to bonk my favourite hard core girl but close leh.Go to L18H40 instead.Left 2 girls on tank No.19 & 5.

No.5,plump girl but boobs very big I think is 38F???look cute but face look fierce. Decide to go for 19,look so so,boobs small,BJ 6/10, FJ 5/10,attitude 6/10,RTF.no thanks.

Hi bro,
What time should I visit GL and what time will all ladys be book. Will I need to enter the room or they will be standing outside or everywhere. Me 1st timer

vandom66
03-08-2004, 11:22 PM
Hi bro,
What time should I visit GL and what time will all ladys be book. Will I need to enter the room or they will be standing outside or everywhere. Me 1st timer

most house open at 2pm along L16&18 except H54.L6 open at 1pm(lunch time fanasty)L8 open at 2 and 3pm.I think there are thread here mentioned about the opening time.Just going to the shop and pick that you like. Sometime they tout along the road.You go there around 3pm at WH road esp H2,43 and 45 like to do touting there.Buay tahan they all :mad:

vandom66
03-08-2004, 11:26 PM

No 5 is big breast woman but advise you not to touch her. To me I try her once thought she is fat fat maybe not many customers and maybe got good treatment but attitude and service overall 4/10 other than the boobs 6/10 bcos big :D

Who you going for at H54??oing for backdoor activities?? :p

Mr.romance
07-08-2004, 02:09 AM
Was feeling a bit itchy few days back & I happen to be free tat day so
beh tahan go & look for my fav. gal. once I step into hse 54 I tell the OKT
I wanted #18. When She was walkin towards her room, saw a big tatoo
at the back of her waist. "Sian" i don like gals with tatoo...Turn me off.
While bathing I keep looking at her, she was really chio from wat i feel.
I give her a 8 pointer for her looks. Figure 8 pointer also as i like slim gals.
But her bust cannot make it. Only 4.5pt...small & saggy.Realise she was a "super turtle" already as she had worked for over 1 yr leow. will be goin back on Dec.Service so so only. Blow job quite ok & with cap on...
Realise all the cat40 gals i tried must blow with cap on...Maybe I not regular enough...maybe other bros can comment on this issue....After all the FJ moves ask her to blow for me again but she refused...say she tired & not enough time already.
Wanted to touch her pussy also don allow...I must say her service level only deserve a 4 pointer...
At the end of the day luckily is only 40 bucks...Heng...

SexTalk
07-08-2004, 02:01 PM
Was feeling a bit itchy few days back & I happen to be free tat day so
beh tahan go & look for my fav. gal. once I step into hse 54 I tell the OKT
I wanted #18. When She was walkin towards her room, saw a big tatoo
at the back of her waist. "Sian" i don like gals with tatoo...Turn me off.
While bathing I keep looking at her, she was really chio from wat i feel.
I give her a 8 pointer for her looks. Figure 8 pointer also as i like slim gals.
But her bust cannot make it. Only 4.5pt...small & saggy.Realise she was a "super turtle" already as she had worked for over 1 yr leow. will be goin back on Dec.Service so so only. Blow job quite ok & with cap on...
Realise all the cat40 gals i tried must blow with cap on...Maybe I not regular enough...maybe other bros can comment on this issue....After all the FJ moves ask her to blow for me again but she refused...say she tired & not enough time already.
Wanted to touch her pussy also don allow...I must say her service level only deserve a 4 pointer...
At the end of the day luckily is only 40 bucks...Heng...

If not wrong NO.19 or 7 is ang pai there

poolhot.
08-08-2004, 04:01 PM
since u also know how to say $40 only, what do u expect right? :rolleyes:

haha..... end of e day its a matter of wat amount u willing to invest in yr CAT. The more u do n the service will follow suit.

sam88mas
08-08-2004, 06:24 PM
i think its no.19, OKT told me she ang pai...

19 is hot there.a few time i was there just 5 mins before 4pm.olready got ppls waiting for her.the rest so so other than no.10 & 11 can make it in turn of service.