PDA

View Full Version : Stop posting pictures of innocent girls

KevinNeo
17-10-2010, 03:53 AM
Why are you people posting nude/obscene pictures of innocent teenage girls? Especially the malays? I know malays are well known for their HDB staircase sex but exposing them further is not right.

What if someone do that to your daughter? Or your family members and loved ones? How would you feel seeing their nude pictures on this forum?

Cammon guys. Stop being like kids. Grow up abit. Respect the dignity of other girls. This forum is a fail.

D.Keys_SG
17-10-2010, 06:11 AM
Not trying to be rude but everyone is someone's daughter or son around here. If you think you dont like what you see, then this forum is certainly is not for you.

ch18
17-10-2010, 06:32 AM
Funny post.......... Close your eyes if you feel bad looking at the pics.

tigerprawn
17-10-2010, 06:52 AM
Kevin Neo you are such a hypocrite. How do you know there are nude pics of young girls and especially malay girls? Obviously you have been rammaging through this forum oogling at all the pics that's why you know (and clearly you have a taste for malay chicks from your deep knowledge of what kind of pics this forum contains). After wanking off to all the pics you have the nerve to take the moral highgrounds and preach like a saint like you are above everyone else who visits this forum! Take the log of wood out of your own eyes before you point at the splinter in others' eyes.

marker75
17-10-2010, 06:54 AM
Why are you people posting nude/obscene pictures of innocent teenage girls? Especially the malays? I know malays are well known for their HDB staircase sex but exposing them further is not right.

What if someone do that to your daughter? Or your family members and loved ones? How would you feel seeing their nude pictures on this forum?

Cammon guys. Stop being like kids. Grow up abit. Respect the dignity of other girls. This forum is a fail.

Wa Lau, with all due respect to your righteous principles, go say that in all adult oriented forums la.

Innocent girls will be taken photos naked or in sex positions or actions meh???

people throw litter ganna CWO, the press do video shots and have prime time slots on TV lor. between throw litter and having sex in public plus photo shoot, i seriously think the earlier is more innocent lor...

oh btw, i think i see more PRC/Jap/Caucasians, and honestly i havent see malays lor. you mind sharing which post huh? or which thread? hahahaha...

Martell99
17-10-2010, 07:19 AM
crazy TS... if they dun self take in the first place how would bros here haf the chance to upload...
cant you see they are proud to be taken without their clothes on wif their smiling face...
n if you not interested n angry abt it why browse through the pages to see the nude pics n after having a hard-on cannot find hole for you to release n get angry...
YOU ARE CRAZY...

thomas88
17-10-2010, 09:41 AM
Someone must have pointed a gun to TS head and forced him to join this failed forum.......:mad:

Schenker
17-10-2010, 09:51 AM

Wow.... we have a righteous guy here manz. Register an account just to post this. So which innocent frds of yours being exposed har? :rolleyes:

Cut the crap on your second para, are you born from an egg? :cool:

This is a sex forum, if you feel the heat and embarressment, just fuck off from here.

Ichigo_Kurosaki
17-10-2010, 10:10 AM

How come you are still here? I thought you were just transiting ?

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=4121063&highlight=Cammon#post4121063

If this forum is a fail, then why bother to registered as a samster more than 1x in the 1st place?

The forum that a person calls immoral is a forum that show him it's own shame and at the entrance of a cunt, hypocrisy begins.

So just beat it, will you?

:D:p

alan0338
17-10-2010, 11:06 AM
think photos not hot enaf, tats y TS complain here la. :p

whiplash
17-10-2010, 11:38 AM
Zap the bugger to Horlan (Holland)

owl888
17-10-2010, 11:38 AM
There r many SG bitches around who like to flaunt their scantily clad photos in blogs, fb, twitter, etc....so obviously they like attention & all bros here r doing her a great service by do exactly what these bitches love. So no big deal man :cool:

aromilk
17-10-2010, 12:20 PM

This is a farking sex forum... what do you expect us to post?

ball_lover82
17-10-2010, 02:22 PM
Zap the bugger to Horlan (Holland)

good 1... too bad i can't as no power. other bro would like to do the honour?
hw in the first place tis fellow come here.:confused:if u dun like wat tis forum is saying or posting. juz dun log on. we always welcome bro of the same interests but if u r not the same frequency we r in, go elsewhere find ur legue. tis legue is not for u. :D

whiplash
17-10-2010, 02:36 PM
Still not negative yet. Another fire mission is required.

|GD_GeR|
17-10-2010, 03:11 PM

lolz.. i almost thought i went into the wrong forum man!
bro.. if u wanna be the good guy then u wouldn't be in here the first place and surfing thru the thread right??

Longitude
17-10-2010, 03:16 PM
How can those girls having sex along staircases be innocent?

Toyota Honda
17-10-2010, 03:52 PM
Hey guys.. Actually I think TS is not wrong to have such opinions.

But TS, y are you here in the 1st place? You dun like, just keep quiet and go. Don't have to prove anything here at all. U gt nothing better to contribute than this?

machoman
17-10-2010, 04:47 PM

Bro, if the so-called "innocent" teenage girls, malays or otherwise, don't want to be exposed in this forum, other forums, youtube, or print media, then they should not be nude &/or perform so-called "obscene" (your word) acts in public (especially "HDB staircase sex" - your phrase).

Simple as that!

naturegreen
17-10-2010, 11:33 PM
See it another way. We are not exposing. We are sharing. Sharing is caring and caring is loving. ;)

Bangster
17-10-2010, 11:36 PM
Ok.
Then we shall not post any more photos of girl, esp minahs, in compromised/suggestive positions.

But as TS, why don't you start off by showing us a good example of what to post, eg. your own naked picture fucking your sister?

Sexhubonk
17-10-2010, 11:42 PM
If u dun like it then dun view here loh.

Myojo89
18-10-2010, 12:10 AM
knn kelvinneo trying to be a saint ar?kiss my ass la

Cocky
18-10-2010, 12:31 AM
I zapped you TS, don't try to be an hero hide under the "blanket" of Internet. If you really want to be a hero go and join to those Organization and be a volunteer. Stop those "innocent" gals from taking their own nude / naked photo. No supply = no demand.:mad:

zeus
18-10-2010, 12:36 AM
Dear TS, why did you start this thread in the middle of the night? Couldn't sleep? Need some pron?

Just curious, why did you specifically target Malay girls? There is an active thread started by brooster, and in the thread, there are full of school girls as well?

hehfun
18-10-2010, 01:34 AM

TS, quickly go to GL and spread your preaching...
they need your saving too.

KeithZXC
18-10-2010, 01:45 AM

If you're such a saint what are you doing here?

If those girls are intending to expose themselves at HDB stairs or whatever, shouldn't they be prepared to be caught and exposed elsewhere?

beachaway
18-10-2010, 09:10 AM
Kevin Neo, why dun ya go some other forum to preach?

Xiao_Zhu168
18-10-2010, 10:02 AM

i dunno why are u here.. maybe u asking for a zap...

foooah
18-10-2010, 12:06 PM
173,869 members and 3,545,189 posts...

Which part of those numbers say this forum is a fail moron?

You don't like it, go somewhere else, go do a friendster account or something..yep..FRIENDSTER

pharoahbb
18-10-2010, 12:12 PM

You must be depress no one wanna do it with you therefore u are posting tis
You can always go gl to get it

wynchn
18-10-2010, 12:12 PM

cmon all bros in sbf lets not b so mean to tis TS here, i tink he react in sure way is bcos after seeing all the pics in this forum, 1st he tried to ask his minah gf to hv sex in hdb staircase n got tight slap from her. 2nd he tried to convince his gf/sister to take some nude photograph but in e end got another tight slap again. 3rd after seeing all e pics he tried to wank but canot cum or simply after seeing e photos his 2ic canot stand up at all.... tts y he is starting such a thread to get fire and zap by all e bros here.....

TS i suggest u stuck a stick up yr arse and wake up yr fucking idea man....... tis is a sex forum dun post naked pics den post what... little children playing in the playground... u r a fucking loser..... go fuck yrself..... to all the bros pls zap tis fucker to mars..... too bad i cant zap u. u fucking moron.......

cocknloaded
18-10-2010, 12:13 PM
Time to post some sesame street and barney the dinosaur for TS..

Black Sabbath
18-10-2010, 12:18 PM
Nwadays where got innocent gals anymore? :D
If really innocent wont be caught on these cameras doing hanky panky already

big9n
18-10-2010, 02:33 PM

if you think this forum is FAIL than what for take your time and effort to post here.... somemore you can choose to NOT TO view the pictures when you have the choice: CLICK/DON'T CLICK!!!!

blame nowaday girls are too openminded and not us.... they want to show and we will get it for free show too! :)

F~Spider
18-10-2010, 03:42 PM

What a hypocrite asshole. :mad:

VanGogh
18-10-2010, 10:38 PM

you must have seen you beloved GF or wife's picture here, and the pic was not taken by you :eek: that's why u suddenly became so noble... ...

will zap you later when my power comes back :D

alanthedevil
18-10-2010, 10:48 PM

what can be a candy to a man can be a poison to another. i respect your views on woman, but u must respect the other guys too..

not as if we peeped on the girls when they zg or having sex (i do agree it is morally not right to film upskirt on purpose)

six3
19-10-2010, 12:27 AM
Dude, you don't like seeing it than why are you here? Its like someone hates Justin Beiber but still typed his name out to watch a video of him.

naturegreen
19-10-2010, 12:52 AM
In fact when I saw this post, I wanted to zap you too TS. But you are lucky I have to return some ups. We shall see in the future if you will still try to act noble in this forum. Will increase your negative points if you still do. But as for now, I still believe in giving ups rather than taking away points from people.

Ichigo_Kurosaki
19-10-2010, 01:13 AM

Cammon guys. Stop being like kids. Grow up abit. Respect the of other girls. This forum is a fail.

Noble????? Dignity????? Moral?????

Your thread did not signify that you are a person who has an innate right to respect and ethical treatment. Please refer to above in RED. The statement revealed hidden racial bias.:mad:

threetreasure
19-10-2010, 08:13 AM
Some people like to make other angry or unhappy, then they feel happy when they see other angry or not happy.... a kind of not normal behavior.. TS are u trying to do that here?

If u r so moral and against what posted here.. why not u start a new forum.. maybe title "Singapore-Asian Moral Values Discussion" and see whether it will be as "popular" as this forum.. haha

sthuman
19-10-2010, 10:16 AM
yo, did u see all the comments? Now, say Sorry!

water_boi
19-10-2010, 12:15 PM

cmon all bros in sbf lets not b so mean to tis TS here, i tink he react in sure way is bcos after seeing all the pics in this forum, 1st he tried to ask his minah gf to hv sex in hdb staircase n got tight slap from her. 2nd he tried to convince his gf/sister to take some nude photograph but in e end got another tight slap again. 3rd after seeing all e pics he tried to wank but canot cum or simply after seeing e photos his 2ic canot stand up at all.... tts y he is starting such a thread to get fire and zap by all e bros here.....

TS i suggest u stuck a stick up yr arse and wake up yr fucking idea man....... tis is a sex forum dun post naked pics den post what... little children playing in the playground... u r a fucking loser..... go fuck yrself..... to all the bros pls zap tis fucker to mars..... too bad i cant zap u. u fucking moron.......

haha.. u r lucky i cant zapped u now TS, do let noe when u post something new, i can hve the honour to give u a minus 7...

cheers