PDA

View Full Version : Help needed : wann try FL

anvesh
16-10-2010, 10:30 PM
Hi Bro’s,
Please pardon me, if I am posting thread in wrong place.
I am not a local & will be stay in SG for next 6 months. I tried girls in GL before, But I didn’t enjoy much .

After seeing FL Dome 1, 2 &3 forums, My sex desire is getting increased day by day. I would like to try FL ...Ooh, my god lots options in these forums

But I am more concern about laws in Singapore. Can you please help me out?
1) What is the procedure to book hotel room to spend with FL
2) If I book a hotel room for short time, do I need to show my EP & what is the procedure to
3) What is the safest place & hotel ( I live in east side of SG)
4) Worst case, If raid is happened, how to face it.

Appreciate any other suggestion...

hoosdathu
24-10-2010, 02:07 PM
check in just need ur passport lah, no need EP WP whatever...
just note that some H81 branches require 2 passports, so use Fragrance hotel instead.

no such thing as safe if u want cheap hotel. the cheap hotels in geylang, balestier n lavender all prone to surprise raids by the anti-vice. but if u take the rooms in up-market hotels in orchard rd area >$200 probably safer imho...

if caught in raid just be truthful n say u not related to the gal. if wanna act tough like your bollywood heroes, go ahead... all they can do is to detain u for 48 hours for investigation purposes :D

howck001
24-10-2010, 02:13 PM
bro,

if you read this forum, you will get lot of information..

thats really help you ...

cheers..!

IdontKnow
24-10-2010, 05:30 PM
Braddah if u r indian abit hard hehhehehehehe

orneryjoe
27-10-2010, 06:05 AM
The most discreet is to bonk a lady from FL1.

The price comes with the room included. And sometimes, if you are lucky, the room could be that of a really nice hotel.

The ladies are mostly Thai -- these girls generally give superb service.

Fairly pricey at an average of about $150 at a time, but for the convenience and discretion -- it is the best solution for me at this time. Actually, it is a bargain -- for at my age, how else can I get close to ladies with bodies to die for? I am discovering heaven all over again.

mr_missile
27-10-2010, 07:44 AM
You seem like an Indian from your nick and previous posts. No offense bro, but you should narrow down your search to FL dome1 where the girls are not too particular over the nationality of the men they serve.

Go read up more over there and you should have all the information you need. PM the OKTs there if you have more queries in booking their girls.