PDA

View Full Version : Excelsior HC

justme
01-08-2004, 03:09 PM
Hi Folks, do not laugh as I am still patronising this old joint.

My first reprot since joining here for a while, hope bros here would understand writings and inexperienced me.
Thought I would share something in return since I read so much here.

Well, recently heard Excelsior got a new girl call Mandy, so I went down and ask for her loh.

She has been in service for the past 3 years liao, and this is her 3 or 4th workplace. She is over 35 and have smooth and fair complexion. Good pair of boobs perhaps abt 34-5 C.

I tried "Juagen" (correct spelling, i hope),but I think she is not too good here, damage is 70.

Massage is good and firm with appropriate use of strength.

Accomodating, chatty and friendly.

btw. FJ is 120, but did not try.

Wins88
03-08-2004, 12:19 PM
Tried to book Mandy yesterday but she was off.
Any other info about her?

aaaaaa
03-08-2004, 09:04 PM
Brother, this Excelsior charge entry fee for S$50 you know!!! The most expensive entry fee of hc in singapore!!! Last time i want to go in and when they told me to pay S$50, i ran fast fast!!!!

But how is the grils?????

songxxx1965
04-08-2004, 12:21 PM
went there a few years aga........all "lau goh"

justme
04-08-2004, 02:42 PM
Bros. ENTRY IS 38 SING dollars for 45 mins. ...$50 ? where got ? only HJ is at $50.

I already mentioned "don't laugh as I still patronising this old joint".....and yes, the gals here are not young (like 18-25).

anyway, do a search on Excelsior, and you would find more details.

aaaaaa
04-08-2004, 09:56 PM
No lah! I call up and ask them how much is the entry fee and they said is $50! And they also said if want to ask the girl go up to hotel also can but charge $70! Wow lah!

I want to try this place because i work at Penisular food court!

justme
04-08-2004, 11:34 PM
brother, you kenna play by them liao....as which HC would tell you bring gal go hotel also can? even ell you hotel charges somemore!!!

wah piang! invitation to trouble leh.

No lah! I call up and ask them how much is the entry fee and they said is $50! And they also said if want to ask the girl go up to hotel also can but charge $70! Wow lah!

cashlove
10-08-2004, 03:37 PM
[QUOTE=justme]Hi Folks, do not laugh as I am still patronising this old joint.

Brother Justme,

The important thing is you enjoy yourself. The joint new or old, the gal young, old, fat, thin, local, foreign does not matter. Everyone look for different things, all got different taste.
It is your $$, you spend where ever you want.

By the way, Mandy charges FJ $120 veri expensive lei, HC standard pricing for FJ is $100. ;)

justme
10-08-2004, 04:10 PM
yeah HC standard is 100 for fj. Nope, didn't try the FJ at all.

[QUOTE=justme]Hi Folks, do not laugh as I am still patronising this old joint.

Brother Justme,

The important thing is you enjoy yourself. The joint new or old, the gal young, old, fat, thin, local, foreign does not matter. Everyone look for different things, all got different taste.
It is your $$, you spend where ever you want.

By the way, Mandy charges FJ $120 veri expensive lei, HC standard pricing for FJ is $100. ;)

mrfireball59
10-08-2004, 04:41 PM

Maybe too long did not go there loh last time go there is less than 50. Entry fee 50 is too high :eek:

mrfireball59
10-08-2004, 04:46 PM
I still remember that last time i go message there was by aunty. Rejected the special her offered. Than she say can intro better gal for me young and good so accepted the offer but very expensive $150 have to add $ for the aunty too :(
But first time special can take by others

zzz^^
10-08-2004, 06:18 PM
The most xpensive HC entrance fee shld b Tropical @ Pacific Plaza. Visited tat HC twice previously.

Brother, this Excelsior charge entry fee for S$50 you know!!! The most expensive entry fee of hc in singapore!!! Last time i want to go in and when they told me to pay S$50, i ran fast fast!!!!

But how is the grils?????

aaaaaa
10-08-2004, 08:31 PM
Any brother been to this hc before or not?

i call up and ask the price and they told me is S$50 entrance fee!@

Did any brother went to the 2nd floor of this shopping centre and there is a hc at the corner which newpaper said that there is eurusian girls down there!

Any brothers try before??? :confused:

Papaya
11-08-2004, 01:26 AM
went there 2 times.. mainly due to me drunk nearby so just need some massage.. haha :p

anyway 1st time so drunk got a girl (which was given a FR here on the previous trade).. i find her bit plum but opted for a bj for $60.. ok la quite nice but later when on the light i see the face i went :eek:

2nd time went again but this time quite sober.. got a auntie, look like one of those working in wet market selling fish... after massage asked want special or not, which then in my mind i asked myself "you pay me or I pay you???" ..haha.. gave her $10 tip since she was quite good in the massage and very chatty..

unless they got younger girls, i will not go since bigger size auntie not my type.

BTW entrace is $38 for 45mins and $45 for 1 hr...

aaaaaa
11-08-2004, 09:25 PM
went there 2 times.. mainly due to me drunk nearby so just need some massage.. haha :p

anyway 1st time so drunk got a girl (which was given a FR here on the previous trade).. i find her bit plum but opted for a bj for $60.. ok la quite nice but later when on the light i see the face i went :eek:

2nd time went again but this time quite sober.. got a auntie, look like one of those working in wet market selling fish... after massage asked want special or not, which then in my mind i asked myself "you pay me or I pay you???" ..haha.. gave her $10 tip since she was quite good in the massage and very chatty..

unless they got younger girls, i will not go since bigger size auntie not my type.

BTW entrace is $38 for 45mins and $45 for 1 hr...

Thanks Brother for the info, i think i will not go this hc. Maybe i will go further down to Allson hotel or Youth hc!

slicky2012
12-08-2004, 11:20 AM
Watch out for the Ah Gua in Excelsior HC

justme
12-08-2004, 02:22 PM
this HC got Ah Gua ?

I read in soem earlier threads that they have, but now are they still there ?

So far, I have not across any, would be good if you enlighten so I no make wrong order.

Thanks

Watch out for the Ah Gua in Excelsior HC

akabula
12-08-2004, 06:14 PM
Actually would like to try ah gua - any recommendations ? :confused:

justme
12-08-2004, 06:56 PM
bros, perhaps can correct me on this.

i once asked the gals there whether they have ah gua or not, they said no leh. they some more say illegal for ah gua to work there. I aksed further how abt those ops already to become female, they said still cannot, cos' IC show they are male.

anyway, anyones knwos abt the law, can enlighten ?

slicky2012
12-08-2004, 10:08 PM
The last time i went about two years ago still have. I personally try one by the name Sugar( I think ). Tall and fair with long hair. The breast was cold and hard when you suck them.

familyman037
12-08-2004, 11:48 PM
Better be careful. Last time this place full of "Ah Kuas". Don't know if still the same.

openscor
13-08-2004, 08:15 PM
Still this place is full of people who changed the sex.. to female.. I asked the reception to give me an orginal Female.. still I got a sex changed person.. Kitty was there earlier, who was a female.. but not sure she is still there or not

aaaaaa
13-08-2004, 08:27 PM
wow lan a! sure there is ah gua there or not???

I feel like trying this hc but really afraid to get ah gua to hc for me!! very sway lah!! :eek:

justme
16-08-2004, 11:13 AM
so far, no ah gua do for me yet.

fatbear
17-08-2004, 11:54 AM
Been there a couple of times over the last few months. It is true that there are 'gals' there that have gone under the knife to become female. Not many decent looking REAL gals around, mainly aunties. Hope this infor helps you guys.

akabula
17-08-2004, 06:22 PM
Thanks for the info Fatbear. who can I book ?

paul
18-08-2004, 03:32 PM
Hello,

I used to be a regular at excelsior and would like to give my two cents worth. Yes, it's true that there are trans working there but there are also girls working there too. Girls like TJ, Sonia, Kat, Kitty, etc

A plus point for excelsior is the room ambience. Nicely decorated if you're like me who want to spend an hour or so being relaxed. Those who worked in the town area will know what I mean. You just want to take cover for 1 or 2 hours and after that rush back to work. I've gotten plenty of good massage from excelsior. Girls who will give you a good massage before popping the question. No such thing as 15 mins soft massage at excelsior if you got the right girl (more frequent than not).

I also had my share of fast & dirty deed at excelsior both girls and trans and I think the trans out-perform the girls. Fun if you're not the homophobia type.

Anyway, if you need a girl tell the receptionist your preference. If they assign you somebody not to your liking, then treat it as physical therapy and enjoy the hard massage. Be friendly and you won't feel like you have wasted your money. In life you win some, you lose some. Enjoy it!

Paul

aaaaaa
18-08-2004, 08:02 PM
Hello,

I used to be a regular at excelsior and would like to give my two cents worth. Yes, it's true that there are trans working there but there are also girls working there too. Girls like TJ, Sonia, Kat, Kitty, etc

A plus point for excelsior is the room ambience. Nicely decorated if you're like me who want to spend an hour or so being relaxed. Those who worked in the town area will know what I mean. You just want to take cover for 1 or 2 hours and after that rush back to work. I've gotten plenty of good massage from excelsior. Girls who will give you a good massage before popping the question. No such thing as 15 mins soft massage at excelsior if you got the right girl (more frequent than not).

I also had my share of fast & dirty deed at excelsior both girls and trans and I think the trans out-perform the girls. Fun if you're not the homophobia type.

Anyway, if you need a girl tell the receptionist your preference. If they assign you somebody not to your liking, then treat it as physical therapy and enjoy the hard massage. Be friendly and you won't feel like you have wasted your money. In life you win some, you lose some. Enjoy it!

Paul

Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you gonna get! Brother!

We must know what type of girls are we getting mah! If we want good massage can go traditional massage. If we want clean place, we can go Spa mah!

Anyway, any good girls to recom in this hc?? :confused:

Please no Ah Gua ho! :eek:

justme
18-08-2004, 09:23 PM
Well said!!! Win Some Lose Some.

Sama Sama.

Hello,

Paul