PDA

View Full Version : my aunty i can't forget

bryan95
12-10-2010, 02:26 AM
Hi. i want to ask and share if any one has the same problems as me.

From my primary school, i used to admire my aunt ( dad's younger sister about 40 now). Even if she is not really pretty compare with those hot babes in the TVs, I couldn't resist watching her every move.:p

Aunty Angela is fair-skin, with shoulder-length hair and slight built with sweet kissable lips.

Among the rest of the sisters of Dad, she is kind and take
care of me when needed. For instances, she will cook and drive me to school, console me...etc.

So i wonder if you have such aunties in your life experiences and how to control your feelings for her ? Thanks.

samster1911
12-10-2010, 10:32 PM
How old are you now?

naturegreen
12-10-2010, 11:54 PM
I happen to have 2 aunties, 1 younger than me by 2 years old and the other by 1 year old. Both are very fair, trendy and ah lian. See liao nose will bleed kind. I also never forget them. So what's your point TS? :confused:

bryan95
13-10-2010, 12:02 AM
I happen to have 2 aunties, 1 younger than me by 2 years old and the other by 1 year old. Both are very fair, trendy and ah lian. See liao nose will bleed kind. I also never forget them. So what's your point TS? :confused:

Hi naturegreen, i abit different from you. aunty is more than 20 years older than me :o
but i dunno every time, if i visit her house to help her son with primary school works, i kind of like to visit the toilet and admire her used bras and dress left in the washing basket.:o

bryan95
13-10-2010, 12:27 AM
To continue, there was a time, i make every opportunity to sleep over at her house to help her with house-works and baby sitting as her husband left her.:p
During that period, i felt so sorry for her and want to protect her...as she had taken care and baby-sit me when mum was working, etc.

However, it was difficult to resist the temptation to fantasize when she entered the bedroom to take her showers while i looked after little Jonas.

i could almost visualize and hear her soaping her fair smooth naked body as the shower water sounds can be heard in the living room where i sat.

sorry for my english...:p

any one has the same uncontrollable urge ?

fazer6s
13-10-2010, 01:46 AM
Bryan

Just pass on your auntie's ctc details and you go back to your studies

synyster
13-10-2010, 10:03 AM
Bryan

^
and i hope you're not bryan95 in a way that you're born in 95. :S

simple2kee
13-10-2010, 10:32 AM
i could almost visualize and hear her soaping her fair smooth naked body as the shower water sounds can be heard in the living room where i sat.

my advice is STOP tht immediarely. u r probably juz too bored playing with keyboard.
i suggest u take up physical activity like kite-flying course to kill ur boredom.

cocknloaded
13-10-2010, 03:39 PM
Go to the wet market near ur house in the morning.. Take a walk around and imagine all the aunties are your aunty, then go back to school.. That shall help.. If it doesn't, you can still buy a sotong from the market and release yourself with it.. Think of that as ur aunty..

Toyota Honda
13-10-2010, 06:11 PM
I pray that my my nephews or newphew in laws will not turn out to be like you.. Very dangerous.

Its normal to fantasise aunties since we are males and aunties are indirect female relatives, but it seems like you have gone beyond that. U sound like you are ready to rape her anytime.

VanGogh
13-10-2010, 07:21 PM
Bryan

LOL, thats a good 1 :D

bryan95
13-10-2010, 11:35 PM
Its normal to fantasise aunties since we are males and aunties are indirect female relatives, but it seems like you have gone beyond that. U sound like you are ready to rape her anytime.

Sorry uncle or big bro. , as i said i was only fantasizing of my aunty ..never never will i rape her.
i just sharing my feelings here cos i dunno if others have same encounters before and what they would do.
i also have some gfs, but i can't forget about my aunty.:o

iphone5
13-10-2010, 11:39 PM
Bryan

very sound suggestion from a senior bro, TS just follwo old man's advice and dont do silly thing k :D

bryan95
13-10-2010, 11:50 PM
Bryan

what's ctc details ?

Thanks for ur advice that i go back to my studies.

I wish my aunt will be by my side accompany me study, i sure miss her very much as i tell myself not to see, call or visit her for the next 1 month, seems like years.:(

sianjipua
20-10-2010, 02:27 AM
hahaha omg this cracks me up lol

neuman
22-10-2010, 05:15 AM
Sorry uncle or big bro. , as i said i was only fantasizing of my aunty ..never never will i rape her.
i just sharing my feelings here cos i dunno if others have same encounters before and what they would do.
i also have some gfs, but i can't forget about my aunty.:o

Hi Bryan,

Is your aunt feeling loney, why don't you give your helpful bros.
her tel number.

Since her husband left her she must be feeling loney, we can take
her to the movies, some makan and drinks and make her happy. This
would make you a helpful and caring nephew.

What do you say Bryan?

asassin
22-10-2010, 05:23 AM
hahahahaha bryan just focus on your studies ok. you will not just want your aunty when you grow up.

victorlauks
22-10-2010, 06:16 AM
Hey Bryan,

Why not give me her PM and I will bring her going vacation, so she dun feel lonely.

bryan95
24-10-2010, 12:15 AM
Hi Bryan,

Is your aunt feeling loney, why don't you give your helpful bros.
her tel number.

Since her husband left her she must be feeling loney, we can take
her to the movies, some makan and drinks and make her happy. This
would make you a helpful and caring nephew.

What do you say Bryan?

hi, my aunt is kind of shy yet she can be very friendly person if you know how to make her happy or laugh.

i dun mind if you give me your numbers and photos so i pass to her and let her decide if she wan or not.:p

Anyway, i am a bit jealous when guys keep starring at her boobs even she has small ones than my gfs... maybe her nice smell 女人味 really attract them as she pass by them.
sometimes, when she ask me to massage her tired shoulders, i am so overjoy. While i touch and smell her smooth perfumed skin, i couldn't help peeping at her nice thick nipples in her loose bras from above.

bryan95
24-10-2010, 12:30 AM
got one time, aunty Angela had to take care her baby jonas alone. Her maternity aunty never come that night to help, so i stay over at her house.

So once, she called me from her bedroom to bring some wet issues, I went inside the room and saw breast feeding jonas. she was too busy with the baby that she forgot about me watching her feeding jonas besides her. So as i passed her the wet tissue and offered to carry baby jonas, i keep starring at her swollen her nipples ( like a 1 dollar coin size ) as the milk oozes out as she removed her tit from the baby mouth.

As she wiped off the milk from baby jonas mouth and her tits and left it on the bedside, i promptly removed it and kept it with me.

that night, i hide in the toilet, smelling and fondle the tissue and fantasizing sucking her breasts just like little jonas.:p

johnhandsome
24-10-2010, 01:09 AM
I would rather target the aunty daughter!