PDA

View Full Version : Malay chicks in Duxton area

cock21
29-07-2004, 11:39 PM
Was hanging around Tanjong Pagar area these past few days, and noticed that there are a lot of hot, young Malay minahs in the area. They can be found walking in small groups fro about 9-10 onwards. Does any bro here know whether there is a particular pub in Duxton area where there are a lot of brown sugar?? Would sure like to visit that place man! By the way, these Malay chicks are definitely not working in nearby Xin Tian Di at Tras St, cos I've seen most of the Malay girls at XTD already. They must be working in some pub in the Tanjong Pagar/Duxton area which I still don't know about. Anyone care to enlighten?

dettol
29-07-2004, 11:52 PM
What time you saw them? If I were you, I will follow them if possible to see where they going instead of asking since you were there. You might discover a happening place. :o

BeefCake
30-07-2004, 02:33 AM
I know there r lots of minahs working in Boomerang KTV at
Duxton. Maybe it might have been them.

ika_tomas
30-07-2004, 08:33 AM
Hmm, I'm currently working at one of the pubs there and if i'm not wrong, the Malay Gals are at Duxton Blue, thats the one right at the corner of the first junction when you come in via Duxton Hill. Not really too sure about the accuracy of this though, its simply because most of the time when I knock off , the minas are clusterfucking outside that pub.

Warning: quite a few pubs in Duxton run via the ladies drink system and by and by large, most of the gals are actually phillipinos, not mina or chinese so if you're trolling for brownsugar, it might be a bit of a search.

Good Luck!

cock21
30-07-2004, 09:11 AM
This Boomerang KTV that you mention, any further info on it?? For example,what kind of system they use there, ladies drinks or butterfly system?? Is it those kind of KTV with room, whereby there is a mummy with girls?? Or more of those pub-style joints like Joo Chiat?? Beer drinking or hard liquor joint?? Average prices expected to pay?? Sorry if I sound so inquisitive, just that I'm really interested to go there if there's an abundance of brown sugar there. Thanks.

I know there r lots of minahs working in Boomerang KTV at
Duxton. Maybe it might have been them.

chew79
30-07-2004, 09:20 AM
no sure if these helps but u try those moonlight pubs along the stretch of xin dian ti if not las vegas lorrrrrrr

cheongkid
30-07-2004, 11:28 AM
This Boomerang KTV that you mention, any further info on it?? For example,what kind of system they use there, ladies drinks or butterfly system?? Is it those kind of KTV with room, whereby there is a mummy with girls?? Or more of those pub-style joints like Joo Chiat?? Beer drinking or hard liquor joint?? Average prices expected to pay?? Sorry if I sound so inquisitive, just that I'm really interested to go there if there's an abundance of brown sugar there. Thanks.
Bro, you are also a minah lover? There was a FR on Boomerang KTV (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=387788&postcount=16) by minahktvsiao few months back. But the group no longer cheong there cos the mummy and her girls have since shifted to another joint.

lengleng1
30-07-2004, 02:19 PM
Hmm, I'm currently working at one of the pubs there and if i'm not wrong, the Malay Gals are at Duxton Blue, thats the one right at the corner of the first junction when you come in via Duxton Hill. Not really too sure about the accuracy of this though, its simply because most of the time when I knock off , the minas are clusterfucking outside that pub.

Warning: quite a few pubs in Duxton run via the ladies drink system and by and by large, most of the gals are actually phillipinos, not mina or chinese so if you're trolling for brownsugar, it might be a bit of a search.

Good Luck!

You are wrong lah.Duxton Blue didnt have any malay chicks working as waitress.

cock21
31-07-2004, 02:00 AM
Thanks for your info, bro. Yes, I'm indeed a minah lover. In fact, nearly joined minahktvsiao's group for a cheong session 2 months ago, however dunno why last minute it got cancelled........sigh, so disappointed. So where have these girls from Boomerang ktv gone?? I'm sure there is at least one pub in Duxton area teeming with brown sugar, just haven't found out which one yet.

Bro, you are also a minah lover? There was a FR on Boomerang KTV (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=387788&postcount=16) by minahktvsiao few months back. But the group no longer cheong there cos the mummy and her girls have since shifted to another joint.

berg51
31-07-2004, 02:12 AM
Thanks for your info, bro. Yes, I'm indeed a minah lover. In fact, nearly joined minahktvsiao's group for a cheong session 2 months ago, however dunno why last minute it got cancelled........sigh, so disappointed. So where have these girls from Boomerang ktv gone?? I'm sure there is at least one pub in Duxton area teeming with brown sugar, just haven't found out which one yet.

If you like to go KTV, there's plenty of minahs around. Playful and wild. Pubs around Duxton do have but limited supply. :)

spasticboy
31-07-2004, 12:02 PM
bro... which LV u talking abt?? 51 or 13?? if u talking abt 13 then i dun think.... i frequent there.. know all the waitress inside no malay lah... besides it's a clean joint... normal kalaoke pub only.....

no sure if these helps but u try those moonlight pubs along the stretch of xin dian ti if not las vegas lorrrrrrr

gstringgal
31-07-2004, 04:07 PM
Hey guys...go to de thread of brown sugar la...there is where all minas lovers gather and exchange FR or rubba rubba..haha! cheers!!!!! :)

Carebear
01-08-2004, 12:32 PM
bro... which LV u talking abt?? 51 or 13?? if u talking abt 13 then i dun think.... i frequent there.. know all the waitress inside no malay lah... besides it's a clean joint... normal kalaoke pub only.....
51 also dun have! If he is talking about the Las Vegas KTV (Apollo 5th Floor), then ya. There is minahs but its way too far from Duxton. So how is Celest? Still run light n show her G-string when she play pool?

VFSR
01-08-2004, 01:25 PM
Can try Duxton nights for philipino chicks........they are very daring.......a ktv pub where the girls will crowd ard you. Even if you dont touch them....they will hahaha. All you need to do is to buy them a drink at $20 per glass.

Talking about cheap trills hehe.

spasticboy
02-08-2004, 08:30 AM
celeste in europe now liao.... be there for a few months... wah.. love to wait till she play pool... that time she wore a tiger strips thongs.. wah.. me & my fren whole nite beo beo until wan nose bleed... to bad the beer there not iger 1.. if not can drink tiger while watching tigress..
kekekekekkke

51 also dun have! If he is talking about the Las Vegas KTV (Apollo 5th Floor), then ya. There is minahs but its way too far from Duxton. So how is Celest? Still run light n show her G-string when she play pool?

cock21
02-08-2004, 06:21 PM
Even if you dont touch them....they will hahaha.

Huh?? Sorry bro, could you explain your above statement?? I don't quite understand.

tck306
02-08-2004, 09:08 PM
Cock 21, come to KL to enjoy the minah here, more real....
I will bring u to one KTV which is full of minah action.....
in fact, my gf now is also a malay mixed from sabah....