PDA

View Full Version : Central Area Best Places

ChaosTheory
08-10-2010, 08:38 PM
Hi bros,

Thought it would be a good idea to get a list together of top recommended places for a good massage and a happy ending for everyone to enjoy. A couple of rules to guide recommendations:

1. Should be currently open in the central area (no reminiscing about the good old days!)
2. Should be evaluated based on the criteria of sensual pampering - a great massage followed by a sensual HJ from a decent looking/pretty girl in a nice place. This is to keep it simple - some people might prefer cheap FJ shacks with a mattress on the floor and that's OK but it shouldn't be recommended here - we can maybe start another thread for that!
3. No addresses - bros should do their homework and either contact the relevant TS or poster to track places down.
4. OK to mention masseuse names if there's a standout ahead of the rest of the shop.

Okay, to kick things off I'll start (no particular order). Rankings are OK -> average -> good -> skilled.

1. Golden Bay (good ambience, skilled masseuse, OK HJ, average girls)
2. XinYuan (NBR) (average ambience, good masseuse, OK HJ, good girls)
3. New Queen of Mosha (thread name) (OK ambience, OK masseuse, skilled HJ, good girls)

Let the debate and discussion begin! :)

buzzcheong
08-10-2010, 09:24 PM
Bro,no offence,i think ur thread will lead to their closure......

samsam33
08-10-2010, 11:17 PM
I would say Adelphi is best, got full range of SYTs to MILF to Lao Cai.

romeo78
09-10-2010, 12:18 AM
price?? $$$

cironea
09-10-2010, 12:48 AM
sounds like a disguised nick to dig info here...
9 posts..

ChaosTheory
09-10-2010, 02:30 AM
Yeowch! What exactly is warranting the zaps guys?

1. All places were covered previously in the forums with as much detail or MORE - can you guys help me understand why this would cause their closure?

2. My posts have all been FRs and sharing info (vs. trying to dig up info) - you would be able to check if you did more than just look at my initial stats and reacting?

Oralcraz
10-10-2010, 09:17 AM
I don't think chaostheory is trying to dig info. As he said, those threads are actually existing ones. In fact, I think he is trying to consolidate for easy reference...that's about it. Cheers.

ChaosTheory
11-10-2010, 06:56 PM
Thanks for your support bro - it means a lot.

What kind of community are we trying to build here when anonymous zaps and baseless accusations by lazy bros who just post libel whenever they feel like it?

I wish I knew what the senior bros here thought of this issue - it's very sad as all I've done since I've joined was tried to support and share, and then when I try to centralize info I get bopped again.

Anyways, if bros do want to contribute, I'm bumping the thread to see if anyone else wants to contribute (it's not like any more points loss is going to hurt me!).:mad: