PDA

View Full Version : To be..or not to be

sharon
07-10-2010, 10:45 AM
hi guys from sbf, i am a newbie here in sbf,was considering doing FL,i have never do before..was wondering if its advisable to do..thanks plse help

atlarg
07-10-2010, 05:08 PM
hi guys from sbf, i am a newbie here in sbf,was considering doing FL,i have never do before..was wondering if its advisable to do..thanks plse help

its fine. but will need more more physical information about yourself. After which FR from bros will sure hlep if their feedback is good. Will be more clear if u got a clean clear foto of yourself attached. pics tells a thousand wordas. Cheers:D

Astroboy77
07-10-2010, 05:25 PM

Hi Sharon, you in need of money urgently?

Didi~wa~Didi
07-10-2010, 06:22 PM

Hi sharon,

Why in the first place or what has happened to even make you consider to

become a FL? You should let us know some more about your situation, then

either me or many bros here will be more than willing to give you useful suggestions.

Hope that you can say more and keep this thread alive. Ciao

EatPussyToo
07-10-2010, 06:34 PM
Best not to start. You have hands & legs, can get a job.

owl888
07-10-2010, 06:42 PM
Fastest way for women to make $$$ is to sell body. A lot of FL here started out oso being financial reasons....so there's no right or wrong. At least TS is providing a service in exchange for $$$ to solve her financial problems & she is not committing a crime or hurting other person.

My 2 cents.

Kent7188
07-10-2010, 06:53 PM
Fastest way for women to make $$$ is to sell body. A lot of FL here started out oso being financial reasons....so there's no right or wrong. At least TS is providing a service in exchange for $$$ to solve her financial problems & she is not committing a crime or hurting other person.

My 2 cents.

you r right

jonni17
07-10-2010, 07:55 PM
Dear TS, I honestly don't think any1 saying anything in here will help you in your decision-making. Do think it over carefully and explore other avenues of money-making before going into this.

Best of luck to you.

hardcoremayhem
07-10-2010, 07:57 PM
To be or not to be, that is the question only you can answer....

Just put up your intention with some stats and maybe some teaser pics and price on the FL thread (with permission from Big Boss Sam and the mods) and see how, if you do decide to be.

joew2005
07-10-2010, 08:08 PM
Jz bear in mind wat r the situations & circumstances tat u could encounter aft u step in2 tis circle.
Once u r IN, it k never be erased.

big9n
07-10-2010, 08:08 PM

BETTER DON'T START.... i know you have BF and your income still stable... don't join it because of fun.... wait you regret TIO HIV one day! :(

sibaysong4u
07-10-2010, 08:37 PM
Must see how desperate you need $$$

Longitude
07-10-2010, 08:52 PM
They will be hazards attach to all professions. The important thing is to enjoy what you are doing. Nobody can tell you that it's wrong as long as you enjoy it.

Bierocks
07-10-2010, 09:08 PM
Are u local?

freezetheDB
07-10-2010, 09:20 PM
there is a difference between sex for fun and sex as a trade.

in my humble opinion, resort to the later only as a last choice

MoralEpitome
07-10-2010, 09:53 PM
Can pm me with your pictures and your charges....lol....

tkongkia
07-10-2010, 10:29 PM
better not to b , cos u may meet some nasty guy along de way . then u will regret . think also cannot . :)

Itzchy
07-10-2010, 10:35 PM
If there is another way, perhaps it is better to take it. Coz if you start, the rest of your life it will follow you even after you stop... must always look at the long-term consequences.

Of coz, if u feel u can accept it, and that this is what you want, then no one can tell u how to live ur life right? But all the same, each individual is diff, got FL who say they enjoy the lifestyle n got FL who say they wish they had other option... it is up to you to decide which category u fit in...

Dun zap me if u disagree guys, I n00b leh! :D

Max77
07-10-2010, 10:41 PM
Wad a question...Wad has this society become...

wishfulking
07-10-2010, 10:43 PM
You in need of $$$, fun or sex? If fun or sex, then get a FB. Once you in FL, you will mark a scar in your memory forever.

I am NOT going to wish you Good Luck for this

joeycalibur
07-10-2010, 11:18 PM
Dont do the easy way OUT...............

lavastone
08-10-2010, 12:08 AM
Am very very curious why in the first place u have the thought of doin FL?
Is it because of ur peer's pressure?
If you start doin it and later quit, it will be part of your history
Moreover, when u got a bf or even getting married in future, how would you tell your bf that you had that kind of history?? Would he accept your past fully??

Best not to start ... there are so many ways of earning money but not this kind of job where it might tarnish your future prospect.

Cheers

scumscum
08-10-2010, 01:18 AM

Like everyone else, the first question before anyone ask you to do it is to ask you why....

The next thing is that, if u think that u can lead a double life without the 2 world ever collide, good luck...

There is also an added danger that, what if u decides somewhere down the line, enough is enough and u quit, would not your fl stint come back to haunt you when you start a family?

do remeber, Singapore is very small.... running into (ex-)customer is quite likely to happen....

But if u decide to go ahead because u really need to do it, remember, striking it out on your own may seems daunting, its probably better in the long run....

raiders
08-10-2010, 08:42 AM
What's has today's society becomes? It's your own life, its your own body and you have to seek advice frm strangers.

Should I have burger king or McDonald for lunch later, anyone? :D

bonkudear
08-10-2010, 09:05 AM
Best not to start. You have hands & legs, can get a job.

Take this advice. Cheers!

Sensory Sniper
08-10-2010, 09:07 AM
Easy money is like a drug. Once you realise how easy it is to earn that sort of money, there is a great tendancy for you to turn to easy street in future.

Initially, with the new found wealth, you may pamper yourself... after sometime, you get bored or scared of the consenquences..... get yourself a regular job. But again, being human, you'll think to yourself or depending on certain conditions...you'll think heck! I can earn more by opening my legs. No more bulshit from my boss, etc...

Thus the cycle goes on....

ttttaann
08-10-2010, 09:23 AM
Sharon, u really got to think carefully if you want to fo this or not. What we bros say herd might not be best for your ears n heart but I believe we have been in the game for long enough to know the danger of being FL.

Just my two cents worth.

BiRd13
08-10-2010, 09:43 AM
I believe each and individual sure have his/her own difficulties at times. There is no right or wrong in whatever you do. Its how one looks at it...

Visiting prostitute in Geylang... Some will feel that its ok or normal for guys to go such place... Some may think that its 'unhealthy' or not good.

There's bound to have pros and cons in whatever things we did. It depend on how we go about doing it... Illegal stuff? You can do, but don't get caught =X

sharon
08-10-2010, 09:59 AM
hi everyone,thanks for your advices ..i saw everyone postings and had read it carefully.thanks all,anyway i just find some time to log in here to check mails.anyway i was being intro by a frd on this website.and know is weird.somehow i am curious thats why i took the courage to register here.my frd is not a regular here but heard of this site.ok forward the story.i am not into any form of debts and also not really need money..why i am here..for some reasons that is plain curious,excited about the site..i am also attached.so no point i reveal too much ..just in case ..(in case someone knows my bf )..alright i am out here.will be back again.thanks for the infos

Longitude
08-10-2010, 12:41 PM
What's the stigma? I have known of professionals, doctors and lawyers included who had moonlighted before. Some people have to make hard decisions in their lifes. Nobody can say if it's right or wrong.

guruking
08-10-2010, 12:52 PM
Just do it!

Simple calculation...offer yourself at $500-700/60/1 (nowadays golden pussy rate)

For $500/60/1
- $500 x 20 day x 4 shot/day (minus 6 days menses + 4 Sundays off) = $40000/mth

For $700
- 700 x 20 x 4 = $56000/mth

Annual income $480K or 672k per/year...wow! very soon u will owned a pte pty in Sentosa cove! Tax free somemore....half the annual pay of a minister here. So what stopping you?

sharon
08-10-2010, 01:06 PM
i have replied some msgs ..wonder is been posted?

sammyboyfor
08-10-2010, 04:55 PM
hi everyone,thanks for your advices .

"Advice" is a non countable noun; you do not add an "s" to make it plural.

"Advice" is like "Rice". You say... "Please pass me the Rice." You don't say "Please pass me the rices" because "Rice", like "advice", is a non countable noun.

There are many other examples. To test your knowledge of non countable nouns, go to English Language Quiz - Countable or Non-countable Nouns (I-TESL-J (http://a4esl.org/q/j/ck/ch-countnouns.html)) and take the test.

FOR FUN ONLY
08-10-2010, 07:53 PM
Best is dont ever be a prostitute, no way you can turn back.

orneryjoe
11-10-2010, 12:02 AM
In one way or another, most of us prostitute ourselves to service our bosses.

We sell ourselves -- our efforts and labour -- so that we can earn enough to survive.

Of cos not quite the same time as offering sexual services. But if one is young, has the looks and no skills that can earn any appreciable big bucks, it may be worth doing, at least for a short time, especially if one also enjoys the sex.

The important thing is to take proper precautions so as not to catch any stds, I suppose.

bigtoy
11-10-2010, 12:07 AM
hi sharon,
interested here.. pls send ur contact to [email protected]
tnx

orneryjoe
11-10-2010, 12:08 AM
Just to add....

Don't be a prostitute. Be a courtesan. A lot of males here are not just looking for sex but also for a gfe. And that means giving good service such as making them happy and treating them as lovers rather than as client.

The local fl has a slight advantage here because they can relate better to the local clientele. So they command slightly higher prices.

At the very least, think professional. One is a sex worker, doing a job just like any other job.

big9n
11-10-2010, 01:26 AM
hi everyone,thanks for your advices ..i saw everyone postings and had read it carefully.thanks all,anyway i just find some time to log in here to check mails.anyway i was being intro by a frd on this website.and know is weird.somehow i am curious thats why i took the courage to register here.my frd is not a regular here but heard of this site.ok forward the story.i am not into any form of debts and also not really need money..why i am here..for some reasons that is plain curious,excited about the site..i am also attached.so no point i reveal too much ..just in case ..(in case someone knows my bf )..alright i am out here.will be back again.thanks for the infos

you should know who i am.... but please treat your body well and don't sell it off to any guys expect to your boyfriend...... if you haven't enter this job yet than better don't.... there is many ways to get you fun not just do this.... i know it tempted to do this because easy to get good $$ while know alot of RICH guys at the same time but you will find yourself SMELLY..... sorry to say for those who do FL all the times as i just say a FACT!!!!

eric_80
11-10-2010, 07:26 AM
Hi can pm me yr rate

oklook75
11-10-2010, 09:11 AM
R u just intend to look fun or being a fl?

Fl is earning extra money while u mention that you not really in need of money.

My advise is that dun bcome a fl. What if u manage to meet someone that you know?

Looking for fling, fb or ons still ok. At least it is Two party doing it willingly.

TheGreatOne
11-10-2010, 12:43 PM
R u just intend to look fun or being a fl?

Fl is earning extra money while u mention that you not really in need of money.

My advise is that dun bcome a fl. What if u manage to meet someone that you know?

Looking for fling, fb or ons still ok. At least it is Two party doing it willingly.

were you farting? Not really in need of money doesn't mean DUN NEED money or she find money stink.

and to heed your advice by offering free as FB?

really what's in your head? What's in your head~ in your head~ rubbish~ rubbish~ rubbish~ ish~ ish~

biozaogeng
12-10-2010, 05:55 AM
Just do it!

Simple calculation...offer yourself at $500-700/60/1 (nowadays golden pussy rate)

For $500/60/1

For $700

Annual income $480K or 672k per/year...wow! very soon u will owned a pte pty in Sentosa cove! Tax free somemore....half the annual pay of a minister here. So what stopping you?
lol. AML leh... they confirm ask u, where u get your $$$ from.

Cannot say i is FL chicken. lol.

Anyway, qns to bro, for legal prostitutes, they no need to pay tax right? Besides the whore house licences, do whore houses pay tax? lol. interesting qn, must ask accountant and lawyer friend. If pay tax they need to book keep?

----------------

Wah, boss so chek ark. singapore leh, speak engrish likdat is normer. Sums more is fore lum. didn't know u grmmar police too.

bonkster
12-10-2010, 12:35 PM
Besides the whore house licences, do whore houses pay tax? lol. interesting qn, must ask accountant and lawyer friend. If pay tax they need to book keep?

Of course they pay income tax. Why? U wanna start a bookkeeping business at GL? :D

Our garmen is indirectly the biggest pimp in SG, just like someone posted that Sam is the biggest pimp here. :p

Mr MCBB
12-10-2010, 12:42 PM
Of course they pay income tax. Why? U wanna start a bookkeeping business at GL? :D

Our garmen is indirectly the biggest pimp in SG, just like someone posted that Sam is the biggest pimp here.

Now the next interesting question that comes up is, is this considered as a Goods & Services Tax??? (GST) :p

naturegreen
12-10-2010, 01:20 PM
In fact you do not need any advice.
Want to do it, just do it. The NIKE rule.
But as a matter of fact, think for yourself first, not short term, but long term.
Being FL is easy money, but serving clients you may not like. Will you be able to accept that?
There will be people who will advise you to do it, they want to book you;
There will be people who will advise you not to do it, they scared you steal their business (which I doubt cause there are too many girls doing FL around), they want you to be their FBs etc.... thousands and one reasons.
But personally I do know a few FLs and in their mind, it's just because of the easy money. Other then that, if they have a choice, they will not want to do it. Some may realise and regret and thus stop. Others continue but how long can you do this? Why not learn from other senior sisters who have done it as a FL, stopped and got on with life, some with regrets, some without but wished they never have started it.
Other factors will be: What if your future partner knows you have been a FL before? If you think he loves you for what you are and who you are, then he should accept you. What if you love him a lot and he loves you a lot but the fact you have been a FL before affects him so much? Then you'll just be feeling like fucking yourself.

Think think think...... ;)

old_yet_horny
12-10-2010, 05:01 PM
If its out of lush material needs that you decide to step into this line... better not..

If its really no way out and it made you consider stepping into this line... Think hard and think it over... Its not going to be a walk in the park.

damnyou198816
12-10-2010, 05:28 PM
Just do it!

For $500/60/1

For $700

bro,this is theoratically not in practically....even if the calculations are correct,CAD will being invite to their place for coffee,mostly likely charge one way or the other...also,so far i dun see any local FLs charging $500 or more can get 2 deals per day...most of the time,zero deals,leave alone $700 per shot.......

To TS,first of all,if you think that FL is a good choice,think again

Cons:
1.Your OKTs-taking commission from every deal you made
2.Local FLs-you have to be more outstanding then other locals FLs to get more business.
3.PRC FLs-don't have to win them,because you can't....they charge at $80 per shot-$100 per shot.Around 60-70% of the customers are saftely secured by the PRCs due to the pricing,which means you are left with 30-40%of the customers in SBF or even lesser....
4.A scar in you life-Even nowadays people are open,a girl being label as a Ex-FLs will still affect their life,and singaporean mindset aren't mature/firm enough to accept a wife or GF as a FL,especially most guyz(male are simple-minded creatures compared to females.)
5.FLs is a short lived industries,Some ended up with STD,Some ended with nothing but a bit of money but a ex-FLs label,some ended without even started(either price too high or not outstanding enough to attract guyz.1or 2 out of 100000 found someone to Bao them but none are everlasting,the lifespan in FLs is around 3 year max.

Pros:
1.Another way to earn more money,but not a lot of money and i mean it.
2.More exposure if you dun have a BF or want to find a "big Fish".possibility-0.00001%( so far i only seen one case,but is a PRC not local.)

Lastly,if you are looking for pure fun or sex,go and find a FB instead of doing FLs,trust me,it is safety and better.....also,if your Bf isn't good enough in anything related to sex,go find a FB...

exskk
13-10-2010, 08:36 AM
Of cos not to be..... You still have other choice..

wildbeast
13-10-2010, 02:31 PM

Waste time thread! :mad:

pewpew
22-10-2010, 04:26 PM
She is just curious, trying to see how things work out on the real life outside the parameter of her parent's shielding...

naturegreen
22-10-2010, 04:40 PM
Just curious. Did she PM any of you guys?

pewpew
22-10-2010, 04:53 PM
Just curious. Did she PM any of you guys?

Not expecting :)

naturegreen
22-10-2010, 05:01 PM
Not expecting :)

I thought some lucky bros may get a PM cause I did but I have my doubts.

thomas88
22-10-2010, 06:53 PM
Whatever advice you're given.....do it or not to do it:eek:

I only have to say don't even think about it as once stained, will always be stained. :o

|GD_GeR|
22-10-2010, 07:48 PM
Sista..

FL is not the way to go.. Be it money or fun, once ya in even when u stop, it will always follow u.. Imagine.. One day u go out with ya bf and u happen to meet men who u had ya service.. How would u feel?? How would u wanna face ya bf or even ya fAmily??