PDA

View Full Version : Heart break !!!!!!

shootme72
05-10-2010, 12:44 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear all

i am happily in a relationship of 4 years with my gf.. i stay her house , together with her 2 kids.. we have our ups and downs , quarrels and also many good memories togther .. but recently , i caught her having affair with someone .. someone she said is her 10 over years friendship..

I comfronted her , ask her why she do it .. she lies in the beginning , say is a butch .. but after queries , she admit she has this affair for sometimes .. and they have sex in hotel for sometimes .. she said when she did it , she already have the intention of breaking up with me long ago.. is matter of time only .. i asked her , if i never find out , how long she want to keep this dark secret behind me?? she cant answer me on this !!! she even said not dare to ask me for forgiveness as she was a divorcee too.. her ex husband oso did this to her and she let her husband go..

i was devasted , i cannot imagine she did this to me .. out of anger , i hit her and she had a brusie eyes .. after seeing doctor she recovering well .. i have forgiven her , told her everything start afreah .. i admitted i have fault for making this relationship fails .. cos of my working , her job , the kids and her negatives thoughts of me when i go out .. i have to admit that i did not have any woman outside , let alone have affairs with anyone ..

The guy still call and sms , i know she deleted all his sms .. she ensure me that she will not reply and it will goies off slowly.. I don't know what the guy want.. i did sms the guy and ask him to come out n talk .. cos my gf at that time did not told him that we are togther for 4 years .. what can I do??? It takes alot of courage to forgive and forget where you know the woman you love sleep with other man and come back sleep with me .. what can i do??

guys and sisters , i need some good advise from here.. i hope i can release my mind on all this .. btw , we r still staying together after this incident as i forgive her and want to start fresh with her .. u think i doing the right things for LOVE ????

stephzz87
05-10-2010, 01:01 PM
I will never forgive woman thy betray me, i won't hit her, scold her or watsoever, I will just break up or divorce, that's my stand lor, there still alot of fish in the sea, why still cling onto a canned sardine when u can get a fresh one, my 2 cents worth of
opinion though :)

racerboy
05-10-2010, 01:10 PM
dear Bro,

after reading your story, i felt it is better for u to let go. because a relationship will never be the same after you hit her, whether intentional or not. cos it just changes the whole physics of the relation. on her side, she might fear more physical damages from you in the future, while u might do it (hit her) for the second time, because it is human nature to repeat the same mistake , if the first time, that mistake done is forgiven.

you also mentioned that the other guy still sms to ur gf. but based on what evidence can u confirm that ur gf does not reply him? if ur gf can keep this big secret of going out with another guy for sometime, she definitely can keep this small secret of replying sms to another guy.

things that are done in the name of LOVE does not equates to co-hibit with the other party. i am once in your shoes, except that my situations are somewhat different. ( i did not hit her, nor did she have other flings) but in my eyes, if u r really love her, prepare to give her the unconditional love of yours, that sometimes may require you to give her up, if she is in love with the other guy. because unconditional love equates to giving her happiness, that includes the happiness she gets when she is together with the other guy.

just be friends with her, and shower her with care and concern whenever she needs it, this, in my own view, is the next best love you can give to a person other that the 'boy-girl love' which occurs in a relationship.

Racer

steedy
05-10-2010, 01:21 PM
Even though she betrayed you, you should not hit her lor....
I really see u as a sore loser in doing that.

liberatte
05-10-2010, 01:21 PM
Bro, this is not really a heart to heart forum. But if you are seeking consulation, then my advise is to tell her to continue to fuxk that guy. But tell her you want to watch. Sell tickets to brothers here too. Then u bring a girl and do your own show.

Move on bro

thomas88
05-10-2010, 01:22 PM
First of all, you're not a fucking man at all for laying your hands on a gal. Whatever fuck she did, you've got no right to use your hands on her as you've more strength than her.

I would dare say you've layed your hand on her once and you'd still do that again in future. You deserve to be thrown out of the house for that. :mad:

ddog
05-10-2010, 01:23 PM
Had made the same mistake as you, but once you hit the girl she may never feel for you the same way again. Sorry to say this

BigBoy2
05-10-2010, 01:30 PM
You...... Ts is not a man at all go pick someone your own size...... No matter how wrong or evil your partner might be, never lay hands on any ladies.......

If you do not change your violent ways then I sorry to say this you will never find any women in life that you could spend the rest of your life with...... Sad but true.

WhyWhy00
05-10-2010, 01:46 PM
TS and his gf are just a couple not husband and wife. TS cant stop his gf to look for new bf.

And as everyone saying,TS cant hit any woman even she is your gf or wife.She can easily sue you too if she want to.

If i am not wrong, TS's gf is afraid of TS rather than loving him now.

alan0338
05-10-2010, 02:00 PM
life will never be the same...

sammyboyfor
05-10-2010, 02:05 PM
guys and sisters , i need some good advise from here.. i hope i can release my mind on all this .. btw , we r still staying together after this incident as i forgive her and want to start fresh with her .. u think i doing the right things for LOVE ????

Should be "...I need some good ADVICE here...".

"Advise" is a verb.

Tell her to fuck off and get yourself a new girl. Why you'd want to hang on to a failed relationship is beyond me. She's obviously been around the block numerous times and besides she's had 2 kids which would definitely have done some damage to her anatomy.:rolleyes:

Think of the fun you can have with a brand new relationship free of this sort of baggage. ;) 2nd hand goods are never as good as a spanking new "showroom condition" model.

big9n
05-10-2010, 02:22 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear all

i am happily in a relationship of 4 years with my gf.. i stay her house , together with her 2 kids.. we have our ups and downs , quarrels and also many good memories togther .. but recently , i caught her having affair with someone .. someone she said is her 10 over years friendship..

I comfronted her , ask her why she do it .. she lies in the beginning , say is a butch .. but after queries , she admit she has this affair for sometimes .. and they have sex in hotel for sometimes .. she said when she did it , she already have the intention of breaking up with me long ago.. is matter of time only .. i asked her , if i never find out , how long she want to keep this dark secret behind me?? she cant answer me on this !!! she even said not dare to ask me for forgiveness as she was a divorcee too.. her ex husband oso did this to her and she let her husband go..

i was devasted , i cannot imagine she did this to me .. out of anger , i hit her and she had a brusie eyes .. after seeing doctor she recovering well .. i have forgiven her , told her everything start afreah .. i admitted i have fault for making this relationship fails .. cos of my working , her job , the kids and her negatives thoughts of me when i go out .. i have to admit that i did not have any woman outside , let alone have affairs with anyone ..

The guy still call and sms , i know she deleted all his sms .. she ensure me that she will not reply and it will goies off slowly.. I don't know what the guy want.. i did sms the guy and ask him to come out n talk .. cos my gf at that time did not told him that we are togther for 4 years .. what can I do??? It takes alot of courage to forgive and forget where you know the woman you love sleep with other man and come back sleep with me .. what can i do??

i can understand how it feel.... somemore very painful when you know a girl you with her for 4 years with another guy.... but slowly think lah (sorry to pour cold water on you)

if she treasure you during this 4 years relationship.... no matter how or what with another guys who she know for 10 years friendship won't anyhow do behind your back...... it show something she not worth in your heart anymore.... she just a bitchy who love to being fuck by other guys....... (sorry again)

there is many ways girls will do bad things behind their bf/husband.... it could be SEX problem, $$ problem, freedom/space, looking problem...... let i say if she serious on you she won't do that in first place.... come on in this world there got plenty of girls await on you.... but remember this even though she BASTARD you but don't BASTARD back as it won't feel GOOD..... let her feel gulity what she done to you if she still got abit on you in her heart if not FORGET HER TOTALLY!!!!

don't do stupid things because of her...... peoples will LAUGH AT YOU STUPID!

takecare brother and looking forward for NEW CHAPTER! :)

BiRd13
05-10-2010, 03:38 PM
TS,

I can understand how you felt... As I went through such before...
Worst part is... She's not my gf... but my wife!!! And the person she went bed with was... My best friend....

But again, even how devasted, sad I am... I never lay a finger on either of them...

arinaz
05-10-2010, 04:09 PM
TS,

Ask your self whether can you really forgive and forget and start everything afresh? If you are not able to then may i suggest you call it quits on this relationship.

I just fear that any occasions when you quarrel with your GF, then you will always raise this subject up again and things can only get worse and you guys are not actually moving ahead with your relationship.

Personally for me...Fuck it....if my GF or wife cheats on me then its the end of that relationship.

RealEstateGuy
05-10-2010, 04:23 PM
Brother, you work to feed her and her kids which are not even yours for four years? You feed and house a woman who has fucked another man while you bust your butt to provide for them? Brother, you want to be with a woman who has lied to you for four whole years? Brother, you want to be with a woman who has divorced herself due to her ex cheating and already knows the hurt that it can cause? Brother, pick your self-esteem off the floor and leave this woman like she is yesterday's garbage. Who gives a fuck about her kids? They are not yours. Let their father feed them. Your money is better off feeding a dog than her and her ex's kids.

naturegreen
05-10-2010, 04:26 PM
I cannot advise you to leave her or to forgive her. Ultimately, the decision still lies with you.

Though I resent you for hitting a woman, let this be a reminder to you never to lay hands on a woman no matter what(unless otherwise stated.....) :D. And cool it TS, you sound like a violent man to me.

不能放开, 就要学会看开
不能学会看开, 就要懂得放开
不能看开, 不能放开, 大家就脚开开

hornyhead
05-10-2010, 04:59 PM
bro ts,why u so weak????? just let go lar.heart n love for you,but body for someone else.which one u pick?? pick body lar.fuck like no tomorow.somemore got 2 kids.chao che bye!!! this bitch is a player

donaldduck680
05-10-2010, 05:01 PM
it's easy to forgive but never easy to forget. this maybe a shadow cast in this rs and although u wana start anew, will u b able to forget this incident? will u b able to give her tat trust again? will u ensure that no matter wat happens, u will not bring this issue up again?

to b or not to b together, only u urself can decide. no one can decide for u cause ultimately, u r the one in the rs and people differs cause of their own character. bros or sis here can give u their own opinions but itz ur own decision at the end.

xAhKingx
05-10-2010, 05:12 PM
leave her !!! always will have a scar left no matter how u dun wan to think abt it, you will still always remember it.

big9n
05-10-2010, 05:14 PM
I cannot advise you to leave her or to forgive her. Ultimately, the decision still lies with you.

Though I resent you for hitting a woman, let this be a reminder to you never to lay hands on a woman no matter what(unless otherwise stated.....) :D. And cool it TS, you sound like a violent man to me.

不能放开, 就要学会看开
不能学会看开, 就要懂得放开
不能看开, 不能放开, 大家就脚开开

HAHA I HAVE SAME IDEA AS YOU....... the final decision is him to choose.... what we advise is up to him to decide......

hitting a woman?? i don't think is RIGHT even she betray you badly as a MAN PRIDE we shouldn't hit a woman because of this.... it like so shameful! :)

learn this lesson and next time be careful~

boyz2man
05-10-2010, 05:27 PM
TS... thumb down!

U sldnt lay hands on woman no matter wat!:mad:

IMHO... leave her la... ;)

Dun stand in their way.. juz wish them everlusting luv n sex...:D

oOoLyRrAdoOo
05-10-2010, 05:59 PM
ONE SENTENCE FOR YOU !

BE A MAN ! Do what a man should do. LEAVE HER !

VanGogh
05-10-2010, 09:49 PM
Bro TS, too messy. ...

U should let go and leave them continue fucking... find new love and promise yourself not to lay hands on woman again...

Cheers....

Green Finger
05-10-2010, 10:10 PM
TS,
i would say the element ....'LOVE" ....is not in the equation, it's not the numbers years of being together that counts, but deep bonding of love & affection, trust & faithfulness.

LedZeppelinLove
06-10-2010, 10:06 AM
I do not think it is worth it to break the law and assault her. She is not worth the effort. Why go to jail for someone who has wronged you in this way? If you love her, forgive her and let i pass. I think what you want to do- take her back or leave- is up to you. Hatred only brings sadness. Cheers.

CyberRod
06-10-2010, 11:51 AM
BE A MAN ! Do what a man should do. LEAVE HER !

Bro... I absolutely agree with you but sometimes it's easier said than done. 4 years of relationship. Not that easy to let go emotionally... Especially I can tell that TS does love his lady lots... :o

ah_est
14-10-2010, 11:14 AM
consider properly..
things aint the same anymore..
the pain and stuff may fade..
but the scar will always stay...

Ichigo_Kurosaki
14-10-2010, 11:35 AM
Bro shootme72, Living together to mend fences? You can forgive, but You never forget...So goes the popular saying....There will always be doubt when even the smallest of question or an unanswered call or delayed sms pops up...Deep inside your heart, you would feel as though once she strayed, she would do it again. The trust has eroded and it would be very difficult to ever trust her again. Without trust there is no relationship of any kind. I would say you can forgive her but it is better to end the relationship. Last but not least, please never ever lay a hand on any women again. We are man and we don't do that! ;):)

lightning
14-10-2010, 01:11 PM
Bro, I understand and remember that I ever come across some women are so atrocious and evil that I felt like giving a punch, but I never did because the outcome will be very disastrous and also most of the time women can be very vengeful creatures. Never ever punch a lady out of anger under any given circumstances.

After you punched her and decided to patch back with her and she has forgiven you shows that she still love you very much. This is a small suggestion. You may want to start again and rebulid the relationship with a new vigor, yet you are require to monitor your partner's movement every now (at least 6 months or more) and then asking her to report "strength". Also you may ask her to change her hand phone number and ask to check on her phone as and when you like it.

You have to monitor any slightest changes in her movement and behavior, yet subtly having showing confidence that she will change. If she refuse to co-operate or make sincere effort to change. I can see that she is willing to reconcile shows that there is possibility to salvage this relationship. Besides I believe that as long as one is willing to change, chance should be given. But if improvement is not seen, you have to make your decisions as to how your life should progress.

Xiao_Zhu168
14-10-2010, 01:22 PM
Should be "...I need some good ADVICE here...".

"Advise" is a verb.

Tell her to fuck off and get yourself a new girl. Why you'd want to hang on to a failed relationship is beyond me. She's obviously been around the block numerous times and besides she's had 2 kids which would definitely have done some damage to her anatomy.:rolleyes:

Think of the fun you can have with a brand new relationship free of this sort of baggage. ;) 2nd hand goods are never as good as a spanking new "showroom condition" model.

are u here to teach people english?
i always see u saying ---> Should be "...I need some good ADVICE here...".

"Advise" is a verb.

gan phuy sian...

Frankiestine
14-10-2010, 01:25 PM
To TS - Let her go no point holding on to this relationship moreover she is not even your wife. If she can screw behind your back now then is no guarantee she won't do it if you are married.

As for the hitting part, easy to say don't resort to it but when you are at the receiving end of such a news and your emotions are all screwed up, what do you expect the guy to do?