PDA

View Full Version : KTV with Malay Gal in Singapore

funzguy2009
04-10-2010, 11:57 AM
Dear bro,

Can anyone let me know where can find KTV with malay gal cos my customer is coming and would like to try Malay gal KTV. I heard at China town have but not sure where is the location. If you know somewhere in Singapore, please enlighten me.

Thanks a lots

Bizsta
05-10-2010, 01:12 AM
Dear bro,

Can anyone let me know where can find KTV with malay gal cos my customer is coming and would like to try Malay gal KTV. I heard at China town have but not sure where is the location. If you know somewhere in Singapore, please enlighten me.

Thanks a lotsBukit Pasoh Memory 2nd flr near outram mrt all minahs very happening gd luck

jerryboy
05-10-2010, 03:07 AM
Bukit Pasoh Memory 2nd flr near outram mrt all minahs very happening gd luck

Bkt pasoh ?? Where seh bro ? Is it ex compared to kevins ?

funzguy2009
05-10-2010, 07:10 PM

Hi bro bizsta,
Thanks for your information. Do you have the contact number or mummy number, do we need to make reservation?

Sorry for asking so many questions.

regards,

poonani
05-10-2010, 10:31 PM

Confirm has good girls, but last I went was in July.

cheongster168
06-10-2010, 01:22 AM
Thanks for sharing. Hardly find a KTV with malay

Occident
06-10-2010, 07:26 AM
Can share what's the damage like. Thanks.

Tryplay
06-10-2010, 12:05 PM
If I recall correctly, Chivas $268 per btl, Hennessey is $298. The price nett inculdes free flow of mixture, peanuts and the KTV room. But the Room and the System not up to standard, however, the girls are playable.
Cheers.;)

Bizsta
06-10-2010, 03:39 PM
If I recall correctly, Chivas $268 per btl, Hennessey is $298. The price nett inculdes free flow of mixture, peanuts and the KTV room. But the Room and the System not up to standard, however, the girls are playable.
Cheers.;)and better to make reservations esp fri/sat so that mummy can get more gals to be there.

bfreemen
06-10-2010, 03:47 PM
my last KTV malay gal i tried was a nurse. she really know how to play .

egmar mah
07-10-2010, 12:27 AM
but cheeby abit chau is it?

warcock
07-10-2010, 09:39 PM
Looks like a really fun place. Thanks for sharing.

Hooters666
07-10-2010, 11:02 PM

if you wish to la hump it smells like kambing...so go to geyland serai to smell kambing meat first to get acquainted to it. :D

poonani
08-10-2010, 01:29 AM

Actually, after doing at least a few hundred Malay girls from Kuala Lumpur to Jakarta over 20 years, I never had a smelly pussy. Credit must be due to the shaved pussies.

Thai
08-10-2010, 10:13 AM
Any kind soul can share contact? Will be going down tonight to check it out! Long wishing to try a minah

Bizsta
09-10-2010, 12:42 AM
and better to make reservations esp fri/sat so that mummy can get more gals to be there.pls take note dwnstairs is a ordinary ktv u have to go to the 2nd flr thats where all the minahs.

Cum_Luver
09-10-2010, 08:47 PM
kumsia kumsia bro Bizsta for the info.
will find time to visit it,so long nv try minahs.

Mr Jiko-peh
10-10-2010, 12:19 AM

Bro Bizasta, do you have the contact number or the ktv name?

immortal
10-10-2010, 01:40 AM
Hi all,

There is one in Jalan Besar, called KSP. You need look for a lady called Jasmine and she will provide malay girls.

I have been there a couple of times, just give her a call before you go down, Let me if you need Jasmine's contact.

The ladies there can provide BBBJ and HJ also but depends on chemistry between you and the girls :)

Jack_Neo
10-10-2010, 10:40 PM
Thanks for the valuable information.

tansb
10-10-2010, 11:41 PM
thanks for sharing info. new place to chiong

funzguy2009
11-10-2010, 06:19 PM
I hear Club One near Sultan road also got minah. anyone try that before?

dodgyoliver
11-10-2010, 10:26 PM
Cheers.;)

How much would be the tips? Keen to go this week....need any reservation on weekdays? Any mummy to recommend? Thanks!

strikeforce
11-10-2010, 11:20 PM
use to pass by this place, sometime can saw pretty China SYT outside the KTV.
I think minah is playful than chinese, still can remember the playful minah from the KTV at United Sq of Thomson rd.
Any playful minah to recommend? may like to try it out one day.

brucelee
19-10-2010, 11:19 AM
Went to Memories ktv and bar @ Bukit Pasoh Road last nite. The place is dead.
My experience:
Walked in @ 9pm. the open area only 3 customers. nobody attend to us so walked all the way to the bar top then 1 gal came over and I asked for KTV rooms upstairs. told me its the same as rm downstairs. lead us to the rm and I ask her abt the system here and was told they have no gals here, just drink and sing! Wtf, become a family ktv liow!? Told her OK and left...:confused:

Any bros can verify what happened?

ruchucky
19-10-2010, 12:02 PM
Hi all,

There is one in Jalan Besar, called KSP. You need look for a lady called Jasmine and she will provide malay girls.

I have been there a couple of times, just give her a call before you go down, Let me if you need Jasmine's contact.

The ladies there can provide BBBJ and HJ also but depends on chemistry between you and the girls :)

hai, bro can pm me Jasmine contact, are she is the mamasam for the gril?
normally what are the damage for the room and the gril also?
thanks for info.., if can get tonight may be will try by tonight also.:p

immortal
20-10-2010, 08:16 PM
hai, bro can pm me Jasmine contact, are she is the mamasam for the gril?
normally what are the damage for the room and the gril also?
thanks for info.., if can get tonight may be will try by tonight also.:p

All PMs replied.

kgbkgb
21-10-2010, 09:03 AM
My experience:
Walked in @ 9pm. the open area only 3 customers. nobody attend to us so walked all the way to the bar top then 1 gal came over and I asked for KTV rooms upstairs. told me its the same as rm downstairs. lead us to the rm and I ask her abt the system here and was told they have no gals here, just drink and sing! Wtf, become a family ktv liow!? Told her OK and left...:confused:

Maybe u Bruce Lee lah, they all got scared

batboyz
21-10-2010, 10:02 AM
My experience:

Actually, we (8 of us) also went to try this place 2 weeks ago, if I remember it correctly. Booked a room with the mommy (upstairs). Place is run down. TV is still the old type.
Once arrived at the place, mommy said that she only got 10 girls available.
So, one of us said, ok, no prob, just bring the girl for us to see first, so she went off to call the girl. All rooms were empty, didn't see any girl upstairs.
We waited in the room for about 10mins before we decided to get out of the place and moved to Club Jade.

brucelee
21-10-2010, 11:05 AM
Actually, we (8 of us) also went to try this place 2 weeks ago, if I remember it correctly. Booked a room with the mommy (upstairs). Place is run down. TV is still the old type.
Once arrived at the place, mommy said that she only got 10 girls available.
So, one of us said, ok, no prob, just bring the girl for us to see first, so she went off to call the girl. All rooms were empty, didn't see any girl upstairs.
We waited in the room for about 10mins before we decided to get out of the place and moved to Club Jade.

So its dead liow isit?...:(

batboyz
21-10-2010, 12:55 PM
So its dead liow isit?...:(

All I can say is, I really don't know how they manage to survive.

batboyz
21-10-2010, 08:49 PM
Not sure about Jasmine that was mentioned by immortal, but I went to recce KSP Pub at Jalan Besar. Based on the info that I gathered, this is a Viet joint, not Malay, with mommy system.

immortal
21-10-2010, 10:48 PM
Not sure about Jasmine that was mentioned by immortal, but I went to recce KSP Pub at Jalan Besar. Based on the info that I gathered, this is a Viet joint, not Malay, with mommy system.

Bro,

Hav u called her before you go down? She is a nice lady give her a call and go down to level 2. You can find malay girls there.

batboyz
22-10-2010, 07:37 AM
Bro,

Hav u called her before you go down? She is a nice lady give her a call and go down to level 2. You can find malay girls there.

Based on the info PMed by you, the tip seems to be on the high-end, like for booking. If this is the case, I'll still prefer to just try the Viets. Thanks for the info though.

shitty_pants
23-10-2010, 02:37 AM
i used to frequent KSP all the time, but have since stop going. good thing is, if wanna tapao, opposite got H liao. they were formally from cleopatra lah.

the tips is indeed in the high end type. but all you need to do is go with some malay friends, then everything will be normal liao.

they like to chop us like how the GL ppl will chop our malay bros ... IMHO, not worth the money ...

max7
14-11-2010, 08:45 AM
Hi all,

bro, could u pass me Jasmine's contact?
thx very much

Sexy_Boi
17-11-2010, 07:42 PM
I'm going tonight & looking for happening malay gerls. Anybody have any good recommendations?

Don_Rascal
21-01-2011, 12:16 PM
I'm going tonight & looking for happening malay gerls. Anybody have any good recommendations?

Bro, i might be going Kevin's tonite @ Kampong Bahru. Wanna tag along?
here's d list of possibilities:
Kevin's @ kampong bahru
Mr Boss @ golden mile
Dallas @ kallang

Maybe other bros here can suggest more. Highly appreciated.:D

грабить
22-01-2011, 02:28 PM
I went mr boss yest, not want to say much on it.
and will not return back or recommend.

Service:2 out of 5
Girls: 3 out of 5
Mummy: 2 out of 5
Assistant Mummy: 3 out of 5
Girls' action: 1 out of 5
Room: 2 out of 5

Bizsta
22-01-2011, 08:46 PM
Bro, i might be going Kevin's tonite @ Kampong Bahru. Wanna tag along?
here's d list of possibilities:
Kevin's @ kampong bahru
Mr Boss @ golden mile
Dallas @ kallang

Maybe other bros here can suggest more. Highly appreciated.:DMemories at BUkit Pasoh happening place also but of course better to book so at least mummy will make the arrangement.

mrRhodes
22-01-2011, 10:01 PM
Checked out KSP yesterday. Sad to say confirm no more Malay gals. Only left vietnamese. Anyone knows where Dallas? Tried finding the place but couldn't find.

Don_Rascal
23-01-2011, 06:17 PM
Juz updating my recce trip last Fri-

Kevins still active spot for malay ladies
mummy concept more details in Kevin's thread itself

De Carrebean yup malay spots too, but best to make reservation before coming, last fri d queue was bad.
D gals are hotter compared to Kevins. D mummy vry accomodating.
Details in De Carrebean thread.

Nex trip Kabuki, as recommended by Carrebean's mummy.
Will update all bros...:D

Don_Rascal
23-01-2011, 06:19 PM
Checked out KSP yesterday. Sad to say confirm no more Malay gals. Only left vietnamese. Anyone knows where Dallas? Tried finding the place but couldn't find.

was fomerly arnd kallang stadium area, the former kallang theater, lvl 3 i believe. not sure still operating or not. Did hav time to recce last friday bro.

mrRhodes
23-01-2011, 09:20 PM
Checked out the whole area that night but nothing. Only ktv left is kbox in Leisurepark. Cab driver earned quite a bit from me that night. :D

Searched around the net and found a Dallas ktv and night club at Outram. Not sure if that is the one. Tried calling the number listed but got Singtel announcement saying number not in use.

Don_Rascal
23-01-2011, 09:26 PM
Checked out the whole area that night but nothing. Only ktv left is kbox in Leisurepark. Cab driver earned quite a bit from me that night. :D

Searched around the net and found a Dallas ktv and night club at Outram. Not sure if that is the one. Tried calling the number listed but got Singtel announcement saying number not in use.

Never went to d 1 @ Outram b4. Perhaps some bros here ever went there.

Don_Rascal
23-01-2011, 09:31 PM
Memories at BUkit Pasoh happening place also but of course better to book so at least mummy will make the arrangement.

Bukit pasoh??? Wat d KTV name, maybe u can share more info or mummy's contact bro...:D

snowcap
24-01-2011, 06:54 AM
Any kind soul can pm me the details on the malay ktv u guys have ? Would love to plan a outing on that soon .. Miss cleopatra days :(

guccigucci
24-01-2011, 10:27 AM
any kind soul can pm me the add? i only know of one and its bloody expensive :(

Largeville
24-01-2011, 11:58 AM
Bros...

Seems I found an interesting bunch that shares the same interest of the slight less fairer meat ... lol.

I'm into minahs too... Here are some places that I've bumped into:

Kabuki (Cairnhill):
Quite a good number of minahs for a high end KTV, on a high volume night, the mix is about 40% PRC, 30% Viets, 20% Minahs (give and take a little).
Really nice interior but on the steeper side when it comes to $.

Caribbean (Middle Road):
Mainly Minah joint with some PRCs in the main HFJ area.
Standard of rooms like Armani.

Anyone else who can start to add to the list.

Thanks!

cernunnos
24-01-2011, 04:16 PM
I am very interested in minahs... please share the contacts with me. Would love to find some kakis to cheong in weekday afternoons HH

Pokkaboy
25-01-2011, 01:14 AM
I'm interested in minahs.. It hard to find KTV wit minahs.. bros out there if u all plan to go let me know.. i wan to join in too...

KETAMINE_ANDY
25-01-2011, 09:47 AM
ron i have been a regular of kevins since the old days. but now kelvin gals is totally cmi and the place like haunted house already. heard u last week went there.. have the gals improve?? but i do have to agree will u the gals are wild.

summo76
25-01-2011, 10:50 AM
last old day we like to go minah ktv, most of them is playabe, do hj n bbbj in the room. now this day minah ktv become less...... any recom from bro?

arsefab
27-01-2011, 03:30 AM
Saw a ktv at jsp lvl 4 next to toilet. Some minahs inside . Any bros been?

knight888
11-02-2011, 08:50 PM
Dun flame me if not accurate.

This is wat 1 of my customer tell me......Jurong Bowl (Yuan Ching Rd) has either a disco or KTV with some chio Minahs and some action

qwdfbnm
11-02-2011, 11:18 PM
Dun flame me if not accurate.

This is wat 1 of my customer tell me......Jurong Bowl (Yuan Ching Rd) has either a disco or KTV with some chio Minahs and some action

jets ktv or sun city?

worldlyfree
12-02-2011, 01:48 AM
jets ktv or sun city?

don't think there got leh....

MomoMimi
13-02-2011, 11:06 PM
Yap Kabuki is a good place for minah. I know its expensive but if you really compare to other places, theirs is better standard. Except most of them have tattoos on. From what i know these few places minah is under one mamasan that work in Century at pearl centre.

MaMister
14-02-2011, 02:24 PM
I went mr boss yest, not want to say much on it.
and will not return back or recommend.

Service:2 out of 5
Girls: 3 out of 5
Mummy: 2 out of 5
Assistant Mummy: 3 out of 5
Girls' action: 1 out of 5
Room: 2 out of 5

Tot Mr boss has only thai girls?

lastseries71
14-02-2011, 04:30 PM
Guys, just wondering, if I were to go on a weekday, to memory or kabuki, do I need to call and make a booking first? Or can I just turn up?

kiwigoh79
16-02-2011, 08:16 PM
Hi can pm me jasmine contact and damage? Thinking of going w my fren.

lee26
22-06-2011, 09:55 PM
heading down to memories in a while.i think jasmine is the mummy from windsor?ani recommendations.thnks.

smartyyy
23-06-2011, 05:50 AM
if the jasmine is the same as jasmine.. she was last seen working at butterfly..

deem
01-08-2011, 11:53 AM
Any brother who came across any new ktvs which jas minnahs please...kindly pm. Thanks in advance.

joemarieg
01-08-2011, 10:47 PM
Guys, just wondering, if I were to go on a weekday, to memory or kabuki, do I need to call and make a booking first? Or can I just turn up?

It is always good to make a booking.

stoked
06-08-2011, 09:32 PM
Memories is closed. Any other good ktv with malay girls that bros here can recommend? There was one in excelsior hotel some years back. Anyone knows if still have malay girls?

limborock
08-08-2011, 03:45 AM
Memories is closed. Any other good ktv with malay girls that bros here can recommend? There was one in excelsior hotel some years back. Anyone knows if still have malay girls?

i think ur refering to Shanghai KTV at excelsior. last check, so more malay gerls liao. in fact, i tink in spore, left a few only leh.. let me try to come up with a list of the malay ktvs that i know in a few days time..

koreh
09-08-2011, 10:23 PM
nurse? it's ok?

Fanatic
23-08-2011, 10:13 AM
nurse? it's ok?

Many Thanks to Limborock for the contact details, went to this place about two weeks back. There were three of us and we had a awesome time.
Follow Limborock instruction and call a day in advance to book the room and to tell Mummy the requirements of the girls. Very very please with Mummy recommendation. A bottle of Chivas is $298nett, no other extra for e.g. peanut/towels/fruits/mixers. The best part is when the bill came the mummy check the bill first and makes sure you are billing correctly no mucking around.
They also have theme nights, so you may want to call first to check what theme they are having. That night was kimono night, and we were having so much fun that when the mummy said that the R & B was going to start in 30mins, we told her to forget about it. I do not want to talk about how happening the place is because I do not know who is out there reading this. Please do not ask me for contact details, please revert to the TS.

limborock
23-08-2011, 10:35 AM
Many Thanks to Limborock for the contact details, went to this place about two weeks back. There were three of us and we had a awesome time.
Follow Limborock instruction and call a day in advance to book the room and to tell Mummy the requirements of the girls. Very very please with Mummy recommendation. A bottle of Chivas is $298nett, no other extra for e.g. peanut/towels/fruits/mixers. The best part is when the bill came the mummy check the bill first and makes sure you are billing correctly no mucking around.
They also have theme nights, so you may want to call first to check what theme they are having. That night was kimono night, and we were having so much fun that when the mummy said that the R & B was going to start in 30mins, we told her to forget about it. I do not want to talk about how happening the place is because I do not know who is out there reading this. Please do not ask me for contact details, please revert to the TS.

glad u enjoyed the place bro.. mummy is good in a sense she takes care the well being of her guests..

any FRs from other bros who hve been there?

bengah
23-08-2011, 12:35 PM
bro, pls share share.... tks! ;)

gambit76
23-08-2011, 09:00 PM
Bro limborock, can pm me the ctc and location? never try such a joint before...

Thanks in advance :)

joemarieg
23-08-2011, 10:53 PM
Bro, limborock thanks for the message. Had a great time a few weeks back. Let's keep this place safe and hidden from you know who.

Done All
23-08-2011, 11:49 PM
glad u enjoyed the place bro.. mummy is good in a sense she takes care the well being of her guests..

any FRs from other bros who hve been there?

Thats a great fr. Can message me the location and mummy's contact number ? I want to go during presidential election night. Thanks brother...

poh888
30-08-2011, 10:15 PM
hey bro,
can anyone share with me the place and contact number that limborock recommed...

thanks man

poh888
30-08-2011, 10:16 PM
hey bro,
can anyone share with me the place and contact number that limborock recommed...

thanks man

poh888
30-08-2011, 10:19 PM
hey bro,

can PM me the location and contact number.

thanks

poh888
30-08-2011, 10:23 PM
hey bro,

can PM the location and mummy contact number ?

thanks

poh888
30-08-2011, 10:29 PM
hey bro ,
can share the location and contact number

thanks

kit88
02-09-2011, 10:23 PM
Hi

Anyone knows or interested after midnight where and if any of these ktvs with malay gals open to go ?

Pooo
20-09-2011, 11:04 PM
hey bro ,
can share the location and contact number

thanks

stocks80
21-09-2011, 10:34 AM
Bro,

Hi bro immortal, still have contact no of Jasmine mummy? ;)

Loneyman9
23-09-2011, 08:39 PM
Can share ctc? Going there tonight

lawking
25-09-2011, 12:48 PM
can share contacts ???
what time are they opened ???

~~Fresh~~
27-09-2011, 06:05 PM
Can try Kabuki .... There is quite a few playful Minas there

uncletoby
29-09-2011, 07:14 PM
Any bros organising any time soon?? count me in

bontino
04-10-2011, 11:35 PM
Any bros organising any time soon?? count me in

bro uncletoby, if u going, dont forget me.. i wanna join too.. :D

Mike2009
05-10-2011, 01:09 AM
Bro Limrock
can pls PM me the Malay KTV?
I need to organize for bachelor party for my minah loving friend
thanks bro

callmedaddyy
06-10-2011, 01:52 AM
HEY BRO !
Any Contact Or address
mind PM me?
Thanks

feeweet200282
19-10-2011, 07:31 PM
hello bros...

firstly,many thanx to bro limborock for mummy's contact....

went to the KTV place highly recommended by bro limborock 2 nights ago...was a monday night...

we arrived around 11+..met up with mummy who, i must say, is very very good with her PR skills... really made the 4 of us feel comfortable thruout the whole time....

was brought to a room which simply could sit up to 8 people....after settling down, mummy brought the girls in,one by one....i must say the gerls have some standard...

anyways,cut things short....the real fun starts ard 2am....we were led to other rooms to have our own privacy.... :"_)

overall,it was fun...the place,mummy,the gerls.....highly recommended to other bros....

p.s do get the contact frm bro limborock....

big bear
04-11-2011, 08:52 PM
Hi bro...care to share the contact ...many thanks...:)

firekid
10-11-2011, 09:13 AM
Bro
Can I have the contact too, as I really miss the old days and really want to try again. Many thank

gorilla83
10-11-2011, 06:36 PM
Bros...

Seems I found an interesting bunch that shares the same interest of the slight less fairer meat ... lol.

I'm into minahs too... Here are some places that I've bumped into:

Kabuki (Cairnhill):
Quite a good number of minahs for a high end KTV, on a high volume night, the mix is about 40% PRC, 30% Viets, 20% Minahs (give and take a little).
Really nice interior but on the steeper side when it comes to $.

Caribbean (Middle Road):
Mainly Minah joint with some PRCs in the main HFJ area.
Standard of rooms like Armani.

Anyone else who can start to add to the list.

Thanks!

Hey to share I have been to Caribbean before the Minahs not bad.. but the Minahs all will butterfly also sometimes. I believe Viet will serve U guys better.. Soo any kind bros can advise which KTV has Viet gals nowadays..

Blademan
11-11-2011, 10:44 PM
Last time used to go Xian zi... One chick not bad... But years down the road find that the ktv getting bad to worst...

Miss the days minahs who are wild ...

marcus.nhds
14-11-2011, 12:21 PM
How is the playable factor in Caribbean???

scuddupe
14-11-2011, 12:29 PM
Bro CTC please!

jacktan80
22-11-2011, 08:58 PM
Hi Limborock, could you please msg me the details of the minah KTV? Havent been for a long time and would like to go something pretty crazy! Thanks

aguma
25-11-2011, 10:11 AM
how is the damage of Caribbean?
Where is the location?

Fanatic
25-11-2011, 11:33 AM
hello bros...

went to the KTV place highly recommended by bro limborock 2 nights ago...was a monday night...

we arrived around 11+..met up with mummy who, i must say, is very very good with her PR skills... really made the 4 of us feel comfortable thruout the whole time....

was brought to a room which simply could sit up to 8 people....after settling down, mummy brought the girls in,one by one....i must say the gerls have some standard...

anyways,cut things short....the real fun starts ard 2am....we were led to other rooms to have our own privacy.... :"_)

overall,it was fun...the place,mummy,the gerls.....highly recommended to other bros....

Just my two cents worth Mummy Jasmine is top gun, if you treat her right and give her the respect she deserve, she will in turn do the same for you, and she is very understanding and flexible, easy to nego.

snowcap
29-11-2011, 10:30 AM
Any bros got nice and gd minah ktv to intro , went down to carribean yesterday . Not much crowd so does the gals . But cfm all minah , playful I would say yes . But no bbbj or fj . But can see a few not bad minah and wild looking . Price wise quite reasonable , heard from the mummy thurs , Friday and Sunday more happening . Hmmm was thinking to go back and look for more wild chocolate ! Any bros interested to join ? Pm me I will give more details !

bigschmuck
01-12-2011, 05:33 PM
Bros, sorry to have to ask, but i did try searching but got no matches.

Is there a dedicated thread on carribean? I recently discovered this place and i like the vibe there.

moemoeboy
23-01-2012, 02:10 AM
bro, would u mind PM me the details of this place? Have been looking high and low for such minah places...

Done All
25-01-2012, 11:23 PM
Can let me have contact of mamasan for minahs ? Thanks

Nt259
26-01-2012, 12:30 PM
Can PM the location?

Nt259
26-01-2012, 12:34 PM
hello bros...

How much is the damage?

incasewedie
05-02-2012, 11:38 AM
i do know of a malay ktv that hasn't been mentioned here. pm me for contact.

Vandreax
06-02-2012, 03:11 AM
So do I... =D

Alan1225
06-02-2012, 06:19 AM
Any bros wanna kaki up for a night out to a minah ktv?

noobsam
09-02-2012, 08:18 PM
Any bros can pm me the contacts and locations?

Thanks in advance.

item_Manis
10-02-2012, 04:37 PM
Any bros wanna kaki up for a night out to a minah ktv?
yo bro, thinking of visiting madame Jasmine for a fun Night, you still up for it?

sulphur
10-02-2012, 05:11 PM
Guys I would love to have a location for Minah KTVs. Hope you guys can share with me on this fun. :)

elv78
14-02-2012, 02:57 AM
Bro, can I have the minah ktv location and mummy contact? Keen to go there foe my friends bachelor nite

Darkside
14-02-2012, 05:30 PM
I also what to visit these KTV, can PM me?

somefools
14-02-2012, 06:06 PM
would love to know... appreciate a PM? :) Thank You!

jazzeeboy
14-02-2012, 08:38 PM
I also what to visit these KTV, can PM me?

I'm also interested if you guys haven't gone ahead already..... Please pm me.

Darkside
03-03-2012, 05:31 PM
sigh.... know ppl wan to share contact......

Thorn
03-03-2012, 08:58 PM
i only know peninsula plaza have joints with malay gal. but dont know which one, the girl who told me later never keep in touch with me to tell which one, only say peninsula plaza.

adsammy
25-03-2012, 09:35 AM
Bro. Mind sharing ktv with malay pls? Really hard to find. Thanks a lot

Makan&Drink
28-03-2012, 12:02 PM

Bro can pm me the location, i need to bring my malay friends to support the joint.

Makan&Drink
28-03-2012, 01:02 PM

Any bro can let me know where I can go for a KTV with malay girls.

kronthos
07-05-2012, 12:37 PM
Guys, planning to K***n tonight. If interested to join in please PM me with your cell #. Can arrange then. Should be interesting.

laoba
23-05-2012, 04:46 AM
Any bro can let me know where I can go for a KTV with malay girls.

club 333 got malay girls drinks cheap no happy hour

fiqmal83
07-06-2013, 03:32 PM
Boys, I got one new place to recommend for malay girls ktv.

The malay girls just started end May 2013.

The malay girls are hot and all can speak english, they even have chinese girl.

Sound system good and ktv service attentive.

PM for contact.

5mins from Bugis MRT.

machomanz
19-06-2013, 09:43 PM
Actually, after doing at least a few hundred Malay girls from Kuala Lumpur to Jakarta over 20 years, I never had a smelly pussy. Credit must be due to the shaved pussies.
Agree with u bro, Minah chee bye very nice to lick bcos they are generally very horny and cn really taste their cum wen they cum on u.....smells good too!! minah pussy hunter!!

Weikian
20-06-2013, 08:32 PM
Bro,can share the contact and location?

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
21-06-2013, 07:46 PM
Anyone going anywhere on a hazy day tonight :D

earthkk
21-06-2013, 07:51 PM
Anyone going anywhere on a hazy day tonight :D

any place fun tonight?

stream
21-06-2013, 08:21 PM
Bro can share location

adsammy
23-06-2013, 10:13 PM
Bro mind sharing mummy's contact so can book? Call u when go?

naughtyboyboy
13-08-2013, 10:59 AM
Hello any bros got minahs ktv can share?
thks

heward
13-08-2013, 11:49 AM
I need some contact too :) any bros mind to share?

whaturname
13-08-2013, 12:51 PM
Hi can anyone share the location. All is all this ktv still having minah??

barcafan
13-08-2013, 02:19 PM
Boys, I got one new place to recommend for malay girls ktv.

The malay girls just started end May 2013.

The malay girls are hot and all can speak english, they even have chinese girl.

Sound system good and ktv service attentive.

PM for contact.

5mins from Bugis MRT.

Bro, fiqmal. Clear your in box. Please pm me location and name of this ktv. Planning to camp in this Sunday ;-)

BikeFever
13-08-2013, 08:19 PM
Anyone have a spare place for ktv session tonight or tomorrow? Am keen on Malay ktv but dont have friends into it...

vandammage
13-08-2013, 10:45 PM
never got any reply from fiqmal so far

Ahniahni
14-08-2013, 01:34 AM
bro, can pm me location and contact, thanks!

tiger181
18-08-2013, 11:44 PM
Bro.can share the loc n contact.should be goin down tomorrow

sanji_0037
23-08-2013, 06:49 AM
Anyone can share the location of malay girls ktv? Thank you very much

kaleidoscopic90
10-10-2013, 02:20 PM
can share location?