PDA

View Full Version : L18h16g15

cantopop
25-07-2004, 04:15 PM
What a lousy FUCK!!!

The OKT recommended no.19 , can work, talk mandarin but plump. I settled for a slim no.15.

She look so sweet so i tot i was in for a good time as she smiled at me and hold my hand as we go towards the room. the girl's attitude change once in the room, quickly she take off her clothes and waits for me to take off mine.
The shower part was quite alright.

What i was not so happy with is her attitude, very SOP service, BJ like shit, KNN cannot touch her breast, cannot kiss her, cannot lick her cb, no frenching, no 69, cannot lick her nipples.I can sense that she was very unhappy. When it was her turn to lie down, she's like a dead fish...and keep asking me "cumm out already or not". KNN, cannot change position, .
Fuck man!!!!
I rather go home and wank myself than waste the $40.

L18h16g15
Name : forget liao
Boby : 8/10
Looks : 7/10
Skin : Fair
Boobs : B+ with pink nipples
BJ : 3/10 (just plain sucking)
Fj : 2/10
Attitude / Service : 3/10 SOP service, poor attitude

SeXnOtEnOuGh
26-07-2004, 10:41 AM
ya true enough
she was recommend by the OKT
sucks big time
i still prefer the num 16 which she went back liao
dunno ger 10 gd a nt leh the new 1

BlownAway
10-08-2004, 05:17 PM
What a lousy FUCK!!!

What i was not so happy with is her attitude, very SOP service, BJ like shit, KNN cannot touch her breast, cannot kiss her, cannot lick her cb, no frenching, no 69, cannot lick her nipples.I can sense that she was very unhappy. When it was her turn to lie down, she's like a dead fish...and keep asking me "cumm out already or not". KNN, cannot change position, .
Fuck man!!!!

L18h16g15

I agree ...suckz !!! Very rush ... Dead fish, how to cum? No excitment ... Believe she already has a tirak or what? Anyone can verify?

Darkstorm
10-08-2004, 07:58 PM
What a lousy FUCK!!!

The OKT recommended no.19 , can work, talk mandarin but plump. I settled for a slim no.15.

She look so sweet so i tot i was in for a good time as she smiled at me and hold my hand as we go towards the room. the girl's attitude change once in the room, quickly she take off her clothes and waits for me to take off mine.

Fuck man!!!!

L18h16g15

To everyone out there,

kissing, licking of vagina, french kissing, '69' position foreplay with licking and licking of nipples are not what you are supposed to get when you pay for Cat40 service in a Geylang legal brothel.

So, "cantopop", I hope you do not complain of a girl's attitude if she does not allow you to do all this. Such a complaint would be unreasonable.

As for touching of breasts, I am not entirely sure if it is what you are supposed to get.

crystallai
11-08-2004, 12:44 AM
What a lousy FUCK!!!

Fuck man!!!!

L18h16g15
hi, brother u should and try lor8 h66a girl 15, her name is toy. very good service 8/10. perfect figure. good attutide. bbbj in bathroom 6/10.look 6/10. after finished the job.she show u some things special.40 dollar very worth.please treat her gently.

Banana Man
12-08-2004, 01:15 PM
thanks for the info

What a lousy FUCK!!!

Fuck man!!!!

L18h16g15

poolhot.
13-08-2004, 08:57 PM
hi, brother u should and try lor8 h66a girl 15, her name is toy. very good service 8/10. perfect figure. good attutide. bbbj in bathroom 6/10.look 6/10. after finished the job.she show u some things special.40 dollar very worth.please treat her gently.

Going to try her tonight.... Hope she as good as U say.

3 pts for U

Poolhot

poolhot.
13-08-2004, 09:01 PM
To everyone out there,

kissing, licking of vagina, french kissing, '69' position foreplay with licking and licking of nipples are not what you are supposed to get when you pay for Cat40 service in a Geylang legal brothel.

So, "cantopop", I hope you do not complain of a girl's attitude if she does not allow you to do all this. Such a complaint would be unreasonable.

As for touching of breasts, I am not entirely sure if it is what you are supposed to get.

Dun agree wiz U....... Majority of e gals do allow foreplay. Infact most gals love to be lick esp there used to be one gal in WH hse 10..... Tall sweet gal.

dellsher
15-08-2004, 09:38 AM
Going to try her tonight.... Hope she as good as U say.

3 pts for U

Poolhot

So if she good as what he said?

dellsher
15-08-2004, 09:41 AM
What a lousy FUCK!!!

Fuck man!!!!

L18h16g15

Agreed with Darkstorm,Don't expect your 1st visit to get all those treatment unless they willing. After all only $40 .

tirak99
15-08-2004, 12:00 PM
I don't agreed with u Bro. From what I see, she has attitude pbm as described by Bro Cantopop. If she is here 2 fish in sillypore. Kissing, Frenching kissing, Licking of nipples, Touching of Breast is nothing. ;)

Maybe u talking of abt fingering of cunt, licking of vagina, or sex position like "69". I agreed with u. This is added services to attract regular customers 2 patrol her again. isn't it?

Some cheongsters may argued only $40 fxxk. Don't expect all those treatment!!! There are some many GL WLs. What is her selling point to attract more customers? In the shorter time 2 earn as much as possible. If she earned enough, she can request 2 go back 2 thailand within 1 yrs. :)

Disclaimer: The above comments are based on my personal views.

To everyone out there,

poolhot.
15-08-2004, 02:53 PM
So if she good as what he said?

Sorrie Guys...... I was instead diverted to JC....... Had other nationality pussy instead. :D

vandom66
15-08-2004, 04:09 PM
Sorrie Guys...... I was instead diverted to JC....... Had other nationality pussy instead. :D

Viet noodle instead of Tom Yam :rolleyes: