PDA

View Full Version : The Adelphi

Pages : [1] 2

mikaelfredrik
30-09-2010, 04:59 AM
Was sourcing out for some audio stuff and went to the basement. To my surprise there is quite a number of massages places there..... To any bros whom have tried any of the service there, can give some reviews? Read thru the forum couldn't find any.

Thnanks in advance!

puipoh
30-09-2010, 11:10 AM
thre are many reviews written about adelphi.... my advice is... give it a pass. Attitude sucks n they just want money. Got money spend on other FLs or walk to clarke quay.

mikaelfredrik
30-09-2010, 12:43 PM
As I thought so too. Thnanks for the advice bro.

too_hot
30-09-2010, 01:10 PM
i beg to differ.

tsubasaozora
01-10-2010, 02:34 AM
Seriously give it a miss. I've been there several times and mostly just ended up spending for what that wasnt worth it. With the price you pay at adelphi you can easily get more and better service elsewhere.

IFWT
01-10-2010, 02:47 AM
Yup prices more expensive. Went to one joint there once, the recep was a long haired tall chio and sexy 20+ in a short tight dress, did not see anyone else and thought can get her ho-sey liao.

In the end i got a older one looks ard 6.5/10 only haha, too late I kanna baited liao. My first and my last there..

mikaelfredrik
01-10-2010, 04:35 AM
Thanks for the advice guys. Will give Clarke Quay a try.

Pussycheongster
01-10-2010, 10:55 PM
Definitely not worth. The girls at Adelphi think their tits and cunt holes made of gold. A standard and totally non-inspiring handjob is $50. If you want to fondle their tits (braless), it will be an additional $30. Plus, the girls there only interested to give specials, their massage is super damn lousy. Super piano playing skills.

My advice is to avoid Adelphi at all costs.

Ok lah... to be fair, many of the shops are lousy in massage skills, with the exception for AsiaSpa and No. 1. IMHO, only these two shops give you value for money.

Koei
02-10-2010, 12:45 AM
thre are many reviews written about adelphi.... my advice is... give it a pass. Attitude sucks n they just want money. Got money spend on other FLs or walk to clarke quay.

bro you are not totally wrong

some of the TN i went really quite bad in attitude but there are good ones...

some of the girls need time to warm up to you and i have friends who frequent them still...

well one man's meat is another's poison :)

marikita78
02-10-2010, 05:13 PM
bro you are not totally wrong

some of the TN i went really quite bad in attitude but there are good ones...

some of the girls need time to warm up to you and i have friends who frequent them still...

well one man's meat is another's poison :)

bro.....dun waste $$$ and time at Adelphi.......:mad:

buzzcheong
02-10-2010, 07:10 PM
bro.....dun waste $$$ and time at Adelphi.......:mad:Fully agreed wit you bro! I went there few times and never left the place with a smile. I was once quoted $ 300 for a shoot inside the shop. I look at her with my mouth fully open but not a single word come out,i was totally speechless. I just quietly stand up and wear my cloth and left without even take their cheaper service($80 for HJ)......I drive and zoom to my favorite hideout and settle everything less than $100 and i told myself never to go back to adelphi again.

Done All
02-10-2010, 08:54 PM
I only go basement to have foot reflexology, while sipping coffee. Then fall asleep ................

zyj83
03-10-2010, 01:19 AM
I went there once before. Some of the girls are quite pretty over there. But the outlet I went charge HJ $100, BJ $150! Too expensive for me personally. I din return to there after that.:(

PageUp
03-10-2010, 01:24 AM
gone are the days where there are still good 'gems' (in my opinion) like my fav Wen Wen from Urban Zen spa (not too sure where she went now)

singbro
03-10-2010, 01:25 PM
give it a miss for few weeks until they learn to server better...
their price damn expensive... lousy massage and attitude problem...
they claim to be high class.. and charge more, but give lowclass service.

MU_Forever
03-10-2010, 02:13 PM
gone are the days where there are still good 'gems' (in my opinion) like my fav Wen Wen from Urban Zen spa (not too sure where she went now)

I liked Wen Wen's massage too. But she liked to interupt her massage and is not very professional in time keeping and I dropped her after a few times. Did she provide extras too?

satay08
03-10-2010, 05:00 PM
previously there are local syts there..not sure whether there are anymore..havent been there for a while..

Pussycheongster
03-10-2010, 10:56 PM
previously there are local syts there..not sure whether there are anymore..havent been there for a while..

You may be thinking of Alicia. She is now boss at another joint over at amoy street. She is looking for somebody to takeover the joint as her place has been raided too many times by AV.

PageUp
16-10-2010, 01:44 AM
Initially, no...but after a couple of sessions,she did provide HJs which was good-slow & steady...really enjoy those sessions. yup, the interruptions were bad but she made up for me by extending the time.once we finished around 11 because there were so many phone calls. but when she started on the HJs, no interruptions, only me raba-raba her, licking & sucking her tits, playing with her pussy.......

I liked Wen Wen's massage too. But she liked to interupt her massage and is not very professional in time keeping and I dropped her after a few times. Did she provide extras too?

lblittlebear
19-10-2010, 04:17 PM
Today, I went to Adelphi for some relaxing. After 1 round of walking, I decided to go to the one near the toilet.

The lady is MILF and she is wearing all white. After comparing the price of 30mins and 1hr, seems like 1hr is cheaper.

She gave me a good & relaxing 30 mins of massage before popping the GQ. Asked her what she offered for extra and she mentioned the $80 and $100 extra services.

I chose the $100 service and enjoyed the next 25min.

desmondsoon
19-10-2010, 04:57 PM
Today, I went to Adelphi for some relaxing. After 1 round of walking, I decided to go to the one near the toilet.

The lady is MILF and she is wearing all white. After comparing the price of 30mins and 1hr, seems like 1hr is cheaper.

She gave me a good & relaxing 30 mins of massage before popping the GQ. Asked her what she offered for extra and she mentioned the $80 and $100 extra services.

I chose the $100 service and enjoyed the next 25min.

bro what was the $100 service?

tan707070
19-10-2010, 09:12 PM
bro there is many police depment there u can see many QX car inside the carpark better make a miss there

storm87
19-10-2010, 10:36 PM
Just went this afternoon. Quiet place after lunch. Took the one near toilet too and a lady in red served me. Slutty look and when sitting at the counter legs open big big can see lacy pink undies in red dress. Massage nothing to shout about.
Looks: 7/10 (CFM face, brown nipples, young MILF, good figure)
Massage: 5/10
Extras: 100 = BM + autoroam, 80 = HJ no autoroam
RTF: too expensive

P.S.: there are too many MP in one stretch, so they were quite desparate. All kept waving at me as i walk past. Can window shop abit first :)

lblittlebear
19-10-2010, 10:53 PM
Heng ! Seems like the lady in white offers more than the lady in red for $100 extra service

Just went this afternoon. Quiet place after lunch. Took the one near toilet too and a lady in red served me. Slutty look and when sitting at the counter legs open big big can see lacy pink undies in red dress. Massage nothing to shout about.
Looks: 7/10 (CFM face, brown nipples, young MILF, good figure)
Massage: 5/10
Extras: 100 = BM + autoroam, 80 = HJ no autoroam
RTF: too expensive

P.S.: there are too many MP in one stretch, so they were quite desparate. All kept waving at me as i walk past. Can window shop abit first :)

desire1234
19-10-2010, 11:55 PM
it seem like the one near the toilet has changed name and the unit (formerly occupied by urban zen) share the same name.

Heard there was quite a few raids the last few days.

acer1714
20-10-2010, 09:49 AM
100 for BM,that is bloody expensive. I will not go there and burn my 100 bill for a hj or bm.

2q2q
21-10-2010, 05:16 AM
any bro try spasia b4?near the cafe there?at the counter got one zhao cai mao...

storm87
21-10-2010, 09:26 AM
Yups 100 for BM is way too much. Shld've went Take 5 for a full service sigh

eagleapple
22-10-2010, 10:54 AM
Heard there was quite a few raids the last few days.

Yes, i was there on wed ( a couple days ago) big police raid. lasted an hour. lucky i was just at one of the pubs there... but even the bar girls disappeared incase! they raided mostly the massage/spa places, but even the foot reflexology too!! they are really cracking down now!

seennoe
22-10-2010, 10:46 PM
Wah so sian... wonder why AV so hardworking

samsam33
23-10-2010, 06:13 PM
Be careful, AV just visited the adelphi on Wed and I saw them taking 2 gals away.

I heard from the ppl there that they had been visiting quite often recently

WRX Impreza
31-10-2010, 03:03 PM
There is this Lavendar Spa (if I remember correctly) at the B1 of Adelphi... Advise bro not to go there. Recce Adelphi and come across this Spa. Saw quite a tall and pretty lady, somemore exposing some cleavage. Went in and pay 40 dollar for one hour hour massage. Found out she was COCO. Used to work in Takara as Danni. Thought was my lucky day. Then she said got her regular customer outside and asked me whether can change to half hour instead. Its demanding, not asking cos when I said no, she keep arguing with me instead of doing her massage. I said ok in the end and ask her how much for half hour massage. She said 35 dollar. Forcing me to take half hour massage at 35 dollar.

In the end said OK. She keep on saying that ppl come here not really for the massage, but for the special. She just rub on my back for around 10 min then ask me want any special. 80 dollar for HJ, 100 dollar for BM. I admit, my mistake cos I let my little bro rule over big head. Opt for 80 HJ. HJ very mechanically, somemore do not allow removing of top. Only can move in hand and touch.

I do not mind once a while paying over the market for a pretty gal giving a good massage, but 35 dollar for 10 min massage, somemore with this type of attitude. 80 dollar for a mechanical HJ and not allowing removing of top.

Done my reflection. Should have left when offered the 35 dollar half hour massage. Should not have chosen the 80 dollar BM. This was my mistake. Advise bro not to go there and make the same mistake as me. This is the first time that I have written such a negative FR. Trust me and BEWARE of this LAVENDAR SPA.....

raider123
31-10-2010, 06:56 PM
I guess with so many raids, most of the gals now are only concerned with how many carrots they can chop...Good service & attitude where got time...Moreover they dont know when they will get caught :)

freezetheDB
31-10-2010, 10:32 PM
There is this Lavendar Spa (if I remember correctly) at the B1 of Adelphi... Advise bro not to go there. Recce Adelphi and come across this Spa. Saw quite a tall and pretty lady, somemore exposing some cleavage. Went in and pay 40 dollar for one hour hour massage. Found out she was COCO. Used to work in Takara as Danni. Thought was my lucky day. Then she said got her regular customer outside and asked me whether can change to half hour instead. Its demanding, not asking cos when I said no, she keep arguing with me instead of doing her massage. I said ok in the end and ask her how much for half hour massage. She said 35 dollar. Forcing me to take half hour massage at 35 dollar.

In the end said OK. She keep on saying that ppl come here not really for the massage, but for the special. She just rub on my back for around 10 min then ask me want any special. 80 dollar for HJ, 100 dollar for BM. I admit, my mistake cos I let my little bro rule over big head. Opt for 80 HJ. HJ very mechanically, somemore do not allow removing of top. Only can move in hand and touch.

I do not mind once a while paying over the market for a pretty gal giving a good massage, but 35 dollar for 10 min massage, somemore with this type of attitude. 80 dollar for a mechanical HJ and not allowing removing of top.

Done my reflection. Should have left when offered the 35 dollar half hour massage. Should not have chosen the 80 dollar BM. This was my mistake. Advise bro not to go there and make the same mistake as me. This is the first time that I have written such a negative FR. Trust me and BEWARE of this LAVENDAR SPA.....

wah sibei chop carrot.

thanks for the warning

Register
31-10-2010, 10:48 PM
I have went to Adelphi once 3 mths ago for a massage. The shop is at the end. Its a corner unit. nice deco. Very good massage. At least 30mins of solid massage. Then opt for BM at $80. Bros can try that out. Forgot the name thou. Too long ago.

iron_fist87
31-10-2010, 10:53 PM

bros i kena b4 such situations b4... for me i will bite my teeth and walked off since attitude is so bad and demanding... no need to argue with such idiots... anyway we r paying the money for service not c their LJ attitude... :cool:

Golden question
31-10-2010, 10:54 PM
i must agree that some of the PRC is tempting from the way they dress.I walk pass several time but ask myself not to try.basically i find that most prc sucks when come to attitude to customer.smile at you when you are outside but once in,most of them change their face and demand for unreasonable pricing for hj.dont throw your hard earn money to this kind of people and there is still better one,malaysian or viet,at hc compare to them.anyway they dont know how to massage and to charge $40 and above for a 10 minute touch on your body is ridiculous there is equal to $4 per minute.even those girl at geylang (fish tank) does not earn that much and somemore have include fj over there.so bro,better think twice and not let your small head rule your big head unless you find that throwing away $100 whithin hafl an hour is nothing to u:p

owen10
01-11-2010, 01:47 AM
i must agree that some of the PRC is tempting from the way they dress.I walk pass several time but ask myself not to try.basically i find that most prc sucks when come to attitude to customer.smile at you when you are outside but once in,most of them change their face and demand for unreasonable pricing for hj.dont throw your hard earn money to this kind of people and there is still better one,malaysian or viet,at hc compare to them.anyway they dont know how to massage and to charge $40 and above for a 10 minute touch on your body is ridiculous there is equal to $4 per minute.even those girl at geylang (fish tank) does not earn that much and somemore have include fj over there.so bro,better think twice and not let your small head rule your big head unless you find that throwing away $100 whithin hafl an hour is nothing to u:p

cant agree more! u gotta learn fr experience, pay some tuition fees before u get wiser! :D

f.factor
20-11-2010, 09:23 AM

I had the same bad experience with LaVENDAR, so far 2 times with different one. Attitude is bad and price is high. The common thing is they cut short the time for what you pay for, both times also said got people waiting outside. My advice is to skip that place. Paying 100 for BM is like doing JG without autoroam.

joew2005
20-11-2010, 11:19 AM
there used 2 be a joint @ tis place tat r not open 2 public.
need 2 make advance booking b4 u r allowed in2 the premises.
but something happened & it has alrdy closed down 4 a few yrs leow.
hv water bed & etc ..... afew prc mm fr elsewhere,rotating schedule as per instructed by boss.
the boss is still around the scene(& here in sbf as well) with some other joints .....

player1381
20-11-2010, 11:47 AM
You're talking about the joint at level 3 right, the one with soapy services

there used 2 be a joint @ tis place tat r not open 2 public.
need 2 make advance booking b4 u r allowed in2 the premises.
but something happened & it has alrdy closed down 4 a few yrs leow.
hv water bed & etc ..... afew prc mm fr elsewhere,rotating schedule as per instructed by boss.
the boss is still around the scene(& here in sbf as well) with some other joints .....

cavemanng
20-11-2010, 02:39 PM
Adelphi only can go no1 and look for ester. Huge E cup boobs come crashing on ur face and her massage solid. Finger pressed is strong

peanut123
20-11-2010, 04:58 PM
I don't think that you should be paying them to "warm up" to you. If it takes a few minutes to warm up, then fine. Some WLs tend to open up and be friendly after a few minutes of chatting and smiling. That's fine, and is only human.

But if you mean it takes a few sessions, then forget it, man.

Golden question
20-11-2010, 11:48 PM
huh! warm up,we are paying and have to wait for them to warm up:eek:

andy07804
21-11-2010, 12:32 PM
I had the same bad experience with LaVENDAR, so far 2 times with different one. Attitude is bad and price is high. The common thing is they cut short the time for what you pay for, both times also said got people waiting outside. My advice is to skip that place. Paying 100 for BM is like doing JG without autoroam.

also agree. last time i walked out from there after spending good 10 minutes haddling about the price.
I can reccomend Spa Asia on teh other hand. Really skillful and hard massage. excelent jg as well.

apache
23-11-2010, 01:59 AM

golden point and lavender same boss. This is why I stop going to both. ladies look great, but their attitude left much to be desired. We bros here not carrot cake. Want carrot cake, go food court.

MoralEpitome
23-11-2010, 10:04 PM
golden point and lavender same boss. This is why I stop going to both. ladies look great, but their attitude left much to be desired. We bros here not carrot cake. Want carrot cake, go food court.

I guess if you like those poly syt then can go la....but definitely will be carroted...80 bucks for hj?!!? bloody hell i rather surf porn and give myself a hj.....hehehe

satay08
23-11-2010, 10:44 PM
still got poly syt there ?..any recommendation ?

samsam33
23-11-2010, 10:44 PM
Why ? you're a paying customer and she provides the service. Why you cannot try her? Try her and let us know the fr

Anyone tried Jessica at Spa Calista?
She used to work at Xin Yuan at North Bridge road, gives a hell of a HDLY and natural C cupper. Massage is also not too bad, damn sensuous.

Again, i can't try her for personal reasons ......

Jivetalking
23-11-2010, 11:38 PM
Why ? you're a paying customer and she provides the service. Why you cannot try her? Try her and let us know the fr

Could be his own sister lah :D

samsam33
24-11-2010, 09:49 AM
I can understand English but just don't understand your logic

Since you've tried her so many times at NBR and got FR some more, why you cannot try her at Adelphi?

Usually, bros asked someone whether have tried a FL is because they have not tried, and would like to seek opinion so that they would not waste $$

Since you've tried her already, why would you bother to find out how other bros felt and whether they tried her?

If they said, good or bad, how would that affect you, since you've tried her many times???

Unless your objective is to promote the joint and the gal. Are u Jessica in disguise?:p

I can't try her for personal reasons, you can't read english?
I have tried her many times over at NBR, and have provided the FR under another thread.

too_hot
25-11-2010, 08:44 AM
Yesterday fantasi dream seems to have been raided. At around 530pm i was there so went to walk walk. On the way to B1 toilet saw got 2 men outside the shop and another 4 or 5 men inside toking to the ladies. the ladies faces were not smiling but the men's faces were not very fierce either. i witnessed a raid before and usually the officers are quite fierce. not being sure whether its really a raid, i went to auntie teo drink coffee. overheard a lady at the next table (from darina) reporting to someone on her handphone abt wad was happening at fantasi. so i guess its a raid la. but biz at adelphi now so poor i tink AV didn't catch anyone and the gals all also safe.

Oh btw, the corner shop (clean foot reflexology) gone already.

player1381
25-11-2010, 09:17 AM
fantasi sure kena one. Last time, they have 2 shops, one at the current place (near toilet) and the other, opp the clean foot reflexology shop & calista.

The one near calista was raided with gals caught doing FJ, that's why it's closed down last month. They were caught together with the other one - Ocean at basement too. So naturally, av would eye on the main fantasi near toilet.

Think they are too careless. They should be more street smart and alert like no1, lavendar & calista. They seldom got caught red-handed and force to shut down.

All the joints provide the same services and FJ, but if some are still in operation, and some closed down. This boils down to 1 thing - must be street smart and careful

Yesterday fantasi dream seems to have been raided. At around 530pm i was there so went to walk walk. On the way to B1 toilet saw got 2 men outside the shop and another 4 or 5 men inside toking to the ladies. the ladies faces were not smiling but the men's faces were not very fierce either. i witnessed a raid before and usually the officers are quite fierce. not being sure whether its really a raid, i went to auntie teo drink coffee. overheard a lady at the next table (from darina) reporting to someone on her handphone abt wad was happening at fantasi. so i guess its a raid la. but biz at adelphi now so poor i tink AV didn't catch anyone and the gals all also safe.

Oh btw, the corner shop (clean foot reflexology) gone already.

samsam33
25-11-2010, 01:30 PM
Thank you for zapping me 6 pts, do you think I bother ?

Points here are not exchangeable for cash or free bonks hahaha

Firstly, i did not ask you or anyone to speculate why I cannot try her.
However to satisfy your curiosity, my gf works in that building, that why i cannot try any of the spa there.

Secondly, if a girl gives tip top service at one place, doesn't mean she will give the same service in another place.

As a senior member of this forum, i try my best to do my part in sharing.
If I see a good potential, or tried something really good, i share with my brothers here.
I did not ask anyone to go try and tell me, i asked if anyone had tried ....

For making me replying to all these, i will zap you 6 points.

mrfireball59
25-11-2010, 02:04 PM
FYI, the whole place was checked yesterday. better lay low for awhile.

Jivetalking
25-11-2010, 09:32 PM
However to satisfy your curiosity, my gf works in that building, that why i cannot try any of the spa there.

Secondly, if a girl gives tip top service at one place, doesn't mean she will give the same service in another place.

If I see a good potential, or tried something really good, i share with my brothers here.

You are just a fucking arsehole arsepool, your name confirms so too. Just because you got power points from posting pictures, you think you can lord and bully all over us. Who cares about points? Zap some more lah arsehole, fuck you, come zap lah :D

Your girlfriend in adelphi? Hahahaha, very likely she is handing freebie fuck jobs, blow jobs and handjobs, together with your mother and sister in the basement tui na joints. You pimping for all of them? ;)

Come zap me some more lah, and leave more vulgar comments. Fuck you arsehole :D :D

wbeyond76
25-11-2010, 10:49 PM
http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/7107/capturet0.th.jpg (http://img713.imageshack.us/i/capturet0.jpg/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

wbeyond76
25-11-2010, 10:51 PM
Re: The Adelphi
Quote:
Originally Posted by arsepool

You are just a fucking arsehole arsepool, your name confirms so too. Just because you got power points from posting pictures, you think you can lord and bully all over us. Who cares about points? Zap some more lah arsehole, fuck you, come zap lah

Your girlfriend in adelphi? Hahahaha, very likely she is handing freebie fuck jobs, blow jobs and handjobs, together with your mother and sister in the basement tui na joints. You pimping for all of them?

Come zap me some more lah, and leave more vulgar comments. Fuck you arsehole

torrokey
26-11-2010, 01:17 PM
bro, don't worry too much about your gf working in that building.

I believe she does not work at basement right? Don't think she will spot you.

too_hot
26-11-2010, 01:20 PM
fantasi sure kena one. Last time, they have 2 shops, one at the current place (near toilet) and the other, opp the clean foot reflexology shop & calista.

Actually i tot calista is part of their group cos i saw one of my regular gals (yuki) rotating from superb (next to the dentist) to fantasi and then to calista within the same week.

samsam33
26-11-2010, 02:05 PM
The place looks quiet during lunch time. Quite a few closed

samsam33
26-11-2010, 02:07 PM
Is your gf jessica? If not, why you so kan jiong whether we tried her when you said you cannot try her for personal reasons

So what services do you expect us to try on her?

sky85
26-11-2010, 10:05 PM
Hey wbeyond76 !

Who is this chic that you have posted ?

faked
27-11-2010, 12:58 AM
[QUOTE=too_hot;5434789] police is watching u guys gaving info, please dont act so .... keep writing the post on things wise it is very risking. can u guys stop any thing from here. if not more n more HC got to be raided for u guys for keep writing FR. please protect them.

NorthGuy
27-11-2010, 06:37 AM
[QUOTE=too_hot;5434789] police is watching u guys gaving info, please dont act so .... keep writing the post on things wise it is very risking. can u guys stop any thing from here. if not more n more HC got to be raided for u guys for keep writing FR. please protect them.

The spirit of this forum is to share info. If dont bros all dont share, all you gonna see on the whole forum are: bro can i have contacts ? Scroll through few pages also the same contacts asking postings and all bros have to go commando since no FR.

wbeyond76
27-11-2010, 09:38 AM
go to malaysia have fun, singapore not worth spending money anymore. risky too.
If u got more cash, go shenzhen, dong guan. The girls quality there is 10x better and cheaper

T3USER
11-01-2011, 06:45 PM
Agreed with most of the bros here, this place is not worth the money. For $30 + $80 (minimum damage for 30 mins & mechanical HJ), you can definitely find more fun elsewhere.

Once tried a FL that I get to know from other place, she charged me $150 for full service compared to $100 previously. Only difference is she does FJ and to regulars only.

Almost all the gals here do not offer FJ but their charges are higher than FJ charges elsewhere.

Jivetalking
11-01-2011, 10:14 PM
The girls in Adephi think their cbs are made of gold... charging astronomical prices for a simple hj ($80) or bj ($100). :mad:

Karma Karma
22-03-2011, 01:13 AM
How is the situation in Adelphi now? Are they still around?

too_hot
22-03-2011, 05:07 PM
How is the situation in Adelphi now? Are they still around?

No fun anymore.

Rally
22-03-2011, 05:56 PM
No fun anymore.

bro u got go down recce today ar? really no fun anymore. all shop close?

tomyamramee
22-03-2011, 07:32 PM
dun wry bros,

Singapore is small but HC is smaller...
new place will emerge...
and new girls to serve us...

like i say, AV help to rotate the stock of girls in HC...
we ought to praise them for that...

beside its a bit $X in Adelphi and parts of the town area...

Jivetalking
22-03-2011, 10:16 PM
Adelphi girls take all guys who patronise them as carrot heads. Totally avoid! :mad::mad:

Imagine, HJ for $80!!!! :p:o

neodom
11-05-2011, 05:24 PM
Adelphi girls take all guys who patronise them as carrot heads. Totally avoid! :mad::mad:

Imagine, HJ for $80!!!! :p:o

Yes, bloody carrot head...tell me HJ 60 and BM 100...i told her i CM her for free knn

Frequent Flyer
13-05-2011, 03:10 PM
I have decided to boycott this place. Went back to Adelphi recently after a six months absence from the place. I noticed that the usual shop (in front of the cafe) where i used to frequent has changed its name and stocks. Walked in nevertheless and get my usual fix.

Keeping it short - paid $40 for a 60 mins massage and $100 for BM/HJ. All was done and completed in 30 minutes!

WTF and bloody conned job!!! :mad:

hunkyhum
15-05-2011, 08:01 PM
I frequent adelphi and I come to a conclusion.
If you always go to same person same shop and maintain good terms, they will treat you well.
But of course if we first time we would want them to do the talking and good service but maybe we ourselves as customer should get the ball rolling as well. Some of your might disagree but I feel that both sides must try get ball rolling than it won't be con job.

I know 2 from there good service. and if you know what to talk to them about it would be better. PM me if you want to know who and what to talk abt:)

acer1714
15-05-2011, 08:20 PM
I have decided to boycott this place. Went back to Adelphi recently after a six months absence from the place. I noticed that the usual shop (in front of the cafe) where i used to frequent has changed its name and stocks. Walked in nevertheless and get my usual fix.

Keeping it short - paid $40 for a 60 mins massage and $100 for BM/HJ. All was done and completed in 30 minutes!

WTF and bloody conned job!!! :mad:

yes,now is very hard to find a decent joint that really know how to massage plus gd ending. all gd joints gone,left the poor one.....:(

xiaosiong
17-05-2011, 11:38 PM
bro, might as well walk to funan and see those malaysian ah lian selling notebook.

occasionally when u took the escalator up, u can have a clear view of the skirt wearer underwear =)

WRX Impreza
16-07-2011, 05:01 PM
[QUOTE=WRX Impreza;5356852]There is this Lavendar Spa (if I remember correctly) at the B1 of Adelphi... Advise bro not to go there. Recce Adelphi and come across this Spa. Saw quite a tall and pretty lady, somemore exposing some cleavage. Went in and pay 40 dollar for one hour hour massage. Found out she was COCO. Used to work in Takara as Danni.

80 dollar for HJ, 100 dollar for BM. I admit, my mistake cos I let my little bro rule over big head. Opt for 80 HJ. HJ very mechanically, somemore do not allow removing of top. Only can move in hand and touch.

I do not mind once a while paying over the market for a pretty gal giving a good massage, but 35 dollar for 10 min massage, somemore with this type of attitude. 80 dollar for a mechanical HJ and not allowing removing of top.[QUOTE]

Recce Adelphi abt 3 weeks ago. This COCO aka Danni from Ex Takara is now working at another shop at B1. Its at the main area near the coffee place. She is actually quite good looking, but BEWARE.....

bluebilly
16-07-2011, 06:50 PM
http://mystuffspace.com/graphic/aids-ribbon.gif

http://mystuffspace.com/graphic/aids-ribbon.gif

CONGRATS

Frequent Flyer
17-07-2011, 10:52 PM
Coco is the better looking one among the stocks there. She was the gal I have written in my post on 13 May. When you opt and pay for a 60 minutes session, you would expect the massage to last at least 40 minutes follow by the value added service. Alas, she finished me up all in 30 minutes. I have never gone back to her nor the shop.

Jivetalking
17-07-2011, 11:20 PM
hmm.... avoid all shops at b1 lah :)

hentaiboy
19-07-2011, 03:59 PM
Forget Adelphi bros, all girls fucked up. Go down further to Arab Street area. More things to play.

WRX Impreza
19-07-2011, 10:16 PM
No matter how expensive, there will still b a group of ppl willingly to pay the price. For those willingly, Lisa is worth a try. Lemon from RGS is also there now, but she is famous for Mosha last time, don't think got Mosha now over there...

Tankup
20-07-2011, 02:05 AM
http://www.grimmemennesker.dk/data/media/2/rachael_yahoo.jpg

http://www.grimmemennesker.dk/data/media/2/rachael_yahoo.jpg

LLSC
01-09-2011, 02:48 PM
no one go to Adelphi recently?

I went for a stroll, got a few not bad..

but nv go in try..

Erster
01-09-2011, 03:15 PM
i just went today (again - when will i ever learn)....my advise: don't go there bro. Adelphi is the total rip-off

never ever again...

MasterBates
01-09-2011, 09:35 PM
i just went today (again - when will i ever learn)....my advise: don't go there bro. Adelphi is the total rip-off

never ever again...

Why? What was your damage?

Chiongspa
02-09-2011, 12:18 AM

never ever again...

Agreed..the girls are not bad...but this cannot that cannot...take off clothes need extra charge...end up can spend more than $200 for a half hearted HJ

Erster
02-09-2011, 08:07 AM
girls are rather sexy...some are really hot...but charging u 100 for hj? are u kidding me? i booked a 30min only massage. she popped the GQ already after 5min....10min later i was leaving the shop....

LLSC
02-09-2011, 07:34 PM
:mad:wow. thats too fast.. like that DIY better.

Jivetalking
03-09-2011, 12:42 AM
girls are rather sexy...some are really hot...but charging u 100 for hj? are u kidding me? i booked a 30min only massage. she popped the GQ already after 5min....10min later i was leaving the shop....

wow! you really kena chopped by them!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

amist
03-09-2011, 06:39 AM
They always give excuse say this is town area, everything also expensive....Zzzz, pay but service so so....end of day, not worth the $$$

Jivetalking
03-09-2011, 07:23 AM
They always give excuse say this is town area, everything also expensive....Zzzz, pay but service so so....end of day, not worth the $$$

For the cut-throat prices you are paying, they must have golden cheese pies :D:D:D

chanda
03-09-2011, 09:26 AM
Deleted. Deleted.

chanda
03-09-2011, 09:26 AM
Deleted. Deleted.

akkl6847
03-09-2011, 12:06 PM
anyone tried selina before?

kinghu
03-09-2011, 12:36 PM
don't go there wate money.

WRX Impreza
03-09-2011, 01:16 PM
All of us know that the Adelphi is a place with a big price to pay. There will still be ppl going there one.. Sometimes small head rules over big head.. Its a free market for customers to decide......

LLSC
04-09-2011, 03:46 AM
yes indeed.. but must have service then can.. maybe not asking for much, but at least let us feel the service is worth our money right?

sianzation123
04-09-2011, 06:27 PM
now the shop change strategy all forground seems to change to facial spa instead of massage but into the cubicle still the same...

bluebilly
05-09-2011, 01:12 AM
http://www.crazywheelies.com/media/sexual.jpg

daring70
05-09-2011, 07:33 AM
selena is probably the only girl i go there for, nothing more than a cursory hj but she's pretty and you feel pampered, plus we've become quite pally over the months.

still, only go there once in a while cosis very frustrating to have someone like her (quite pretty by today's standards) massaging you and not being able to progress beyond a hj.

just my 2-cents' worth, other brothers here may have a different experience

anyone tried selina before?

AttitudeGuy
05-09-2011, 01:17 PM
Hi Guys, Selina is from which Spa? Went there for recee on Thurdays and saw a new spa in renovation. Used to be a place with vietnam and Thai. Anyone visited the new spa?

IWCC
05-09-2011, 03:08 PM
went there recently and alot of the shops look like it was raided. bras and panties all over the floor....

LLSC
05-09-2011, 04:38 PM
selena is probably the only girl i go there for, nothing more than a cursory hj but she's pretty and you feel pampered, plus we've become quite pally over the months.

still, only go there once in a while cosis very frustrating to have someone like her (quite pretty by today's standards) massaging you and not being able to progress beyond a hj.

just my 2-cents' worth, other brothers here may have a different experience

can u give us the damage?

LLSC
06-09-2011, 02:23 AM
went there recently and alot of the shops look like it was raided. bras and panties all over the floor....

a lot of shops? none of the shops look like what you described.

daring70
06-09-2011, 07:43 AM
standard hj is $50 but as with all the places in adelphi, subject to add-ons (remove this remove that) .... but i think she is more selective nowadays with the ongoing raids ...

desmondsoon
06-09-2011, 09:54 PM
bros, you may go to the shop near the B1 toilet. There is only one MILF that give good massage

LLSC
09-09-2011, 01:04 AM
bros, you may go to the shop near the B1 toilet. There is only one MILF that give good massage

i saw her.. she always wear low cut showing bit of her booby.. NATURAL something spa right?

SHe only massage? no extras?

Lockup
09-09-2011, 03:01 AM
http://youreablackwoman.com/forsinglegirls/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/ugly-man1.jpg

Jivetalking
09-09-2011, 06:44 AM
every B1 joint offers specials lah. the difference is that you should choose those who offer you a decent massage and hj versus those who rip you off :D

hiro_nakamura
09-09-2011, 11:34 AM
went there a few days back and walked around. seems a lot of shops are closed down already. and the B1 looks like ghost town..

Sexpress
09-09-2011, 01:31 PM

Yes, think that is Axxxxx. but not the young one with A boobs.
This Axxxxx is probably in her mid 30s and pleasant looking
milf from china with c-cup boobs. Got couple of sessions in past
with her and massage is very good/relaxing and soon focus goes
to sensitive areas to then ask GQ. Only got body massage with
hj from her sofar and she would not let my dick between her breast
saying 'it's dirty'. Next time will ask for bj but doubt she will give.
Her tongue on niples is quite playful and tempting for other areas.
Shower is not attached so must get out of cubicle. Generally
nice ambience there but pricey as 80 for bm/hj but its not the
real full b2b rub. Entry at 45 for hour or 30 for half.

sirrusstar
09-09-2011, 10:10 PM
every B1 joint offers specials lah. the difference is that you should choose those who offer you a decent massage and hj versus those who rip you off :D

Got any of them offered at least some decent masage ?

admirer
09-09-2011, 11:09 PM
the only decent massage i ever had in this building was not on B1, and the shop has already closed. forget it! if u feel that the girl servicing you is worth it, do it. else, leave.

accurate FR
10-09-2011, 08:20 AM

the younger 1 with A boobs is Anqi, looks 7.5. who else tried her? how's her service? with $100 for hj, too ex, I won't try again. but fj depending what's the price, I may consider because of her gd looks

manson
10-09-2011, 01:39 PM
just want to share a recce report.

This area is probably a goner by now thanks to the exposed from media and such. Went there for a recce recently and even saw some shops with "For Rent" posters placed on the glass doors. It was obvious that the shop was previously a MP with the partitions and some aromatherapy burners. The shop now looked like some abandoned town in a warzone.

Sad that such playgrounds had met such ending... Hopefully other playgrounds will not have such plights, if not, there are no more places for us to get a good massage with happy endings already.

Pokercard
10-09-2011, 02:03 PM
yup....

adelphi is a ghost town now. just went there.

desmondsoon
13-09-2011, 10:35 PM

I was told tat for regular,she does FJ.sometimes even raw as she does not have CD at her shop.Best of all, she will lock her unit before action starts!

samsam33
13-09-2011, 10:40 PM
I dont think she does raw but I can confirm she does what you said as I up her before.

I was told tat for regular,she does FJ.sometimes even raw as she does not have CD at her shop.Best of all, she will lock her unit before action starts!

torrokey
15-09-2011, 10:09 PM
Yes, she does FJ. Last time I paid her $120, after much neg. After I got what I want, I did not rtf as I feel she is too expensive for her age. $100, I can already try haonan syt. Throw in some dollars on top of $120, I can bonk korean FLs liao

too_hot
16-09-2011, 09:09 AM
Was at adelphi yesterday recce.

Really gone already. The back row of shops all gone liao. Only left lavender who was closed. The one near toilet also closed and near auntie teo (opposite spasia) also nobody.

Ghost town. And i don't think cos of raid. More like they killed themself with their bad service and pricing.

Madcat
16-09-2011, 09:45 PM
Looks like really 1 lesser place to cheong. :(

desmondsoon
20-09-2011, 10:31 PM
Was at adelphi yesterday recce.

Really gone already. The back row of shops all gone liao. Only left lavender who was closed. The one near toilet also closed and near auntie teo (opposite spasia) also nobody.

Ghost town. And i don't think cos of raid. More like they killed themself with their bad service and pricing.

The one near toilet is open, Yes the other shops all no good ones left.

lpno5
25-10-2011, 09:35 AM
i'm new to tis forum.. frequent pass by adelphi n yesterday happen to walk in.. found many 'interestin' shops with beautiful ppl.. anybody can recommend which shops to avoid and which can try.. $$ is not a prob.. thanx.. i think pm me better rite?

adonis
05-02-2013, 10:35 AM
Ipno5 your SBF handle sounds like Hypnos, the Greek god of sleep. Don't find Joyce, S'porean Chi. woman. V light brown straight short hair. Mid 40s age but looks younger becos of cosmetic surgery. Slim n lightly tanned skin. 1.54m? Wears a sleeveless blouse n tight hot pants. The small basement massage parlour along the back corridor. (Not facing the main atrium). She speaks English. Abbreviated massage. V expensive abbreviated FJ. More stress than enjoyment. Saw her last wk. Save your money.

lpno5
05-02-2013, 01:52 PM
ok will avoid.. heard there was a rose / bing bing there last time.. but now shop no more.. anyone have any info about her?

balrogBoy
05-02-2013, 06:34 PM
i'm new to tis forum.. frequent pass by adelphi n yesterday happen to walk in.. found many 'interestin' shops with beautiful ppl.. anybody can recommend which shops to avoid and which can try.. $$ is not a prob.. thanx.. i think pm me better rite?

bro if money is not a problem, I suggest you just avoid this place. it's too overpriced imo, spend your money elsewhere for a better deal man.

kathleenlim
07-02-2013, 06:28 PM
Ipno5 your SBF handle sounds like Hypnos, the Greek god of sleep. Don't find Joyce, S'porean Chi. woman. V light brown straight short hair. Mid 40s age but looks younger becos of cosmetic surgery. Slim n lightly tanned skin. 1.54m? Wears a sleeveless blouse n tight hot pants. The small basement massage parlour along the back corridor. (Not facing the main atrium). She speaks English. Abbreviated massage. V expensive abbreviated FJ. More stress than enjoyment. Saw her last wk. Save your money.

Hey where got Joyce this lady? went through the few and ask but no such person ! (trying to avoid too) haha....your info chun bo ? or is a back dated info :p

Puki69
08-02-2013, 12:15 PM

Hi Bro Adonis, thanks your inputs are noted! :)

Giansex
08-02-2013, 04:55 PM
Was at adephi for kopi so check out the gals at the massage.shop.saw this familar gal with wavely hair who use station at lavender shop has shift to the former no 1 premises look yummy.also saw my melissa who i kiv.very long liao at tibet.damn look so milfy but duno her damage will for her svc

Creuthus
08-02-2013, 08:56 PM
Paying the money at The Adelphi, i don't think is worth it..
Less than 5 minutes of massage and ask to turn around. Then with that i just walk off and pay the massage money and not to take any of the services.

Giansex
09-02-2013, 02:15 PM
Paying the money at The Adelphi, i don't think is worth it..
Less than 5 minutes of massage and ask to turn around. Then with that i just walk off and pay the massage money and not to take any of the services.

I know the charges they are similar to the lawyer at the court.30min of hj+massafe min 150

nicenice_guy
26-03-2013, 12:05 PM
Anyone tried SPAsia wellness?

admirer
14-04-2013, 09:21 AM
one of the pretty girls at the backrow is back. AQ, if you guys remember who she is. saw her at a backrow shop. also, heard one of the adelphi alumni have crossed the road and set up shop...its spreading. amazing.

cronyman
14-04-2013, 10:02 AM
Anyone tried SPAsia wellness?

Is Sophia still there?

adonis
14-04-2013, 12:36 PM
Any bro wanna avoid the over priced S'pore Chi. woman, Joyce can PM me. I'll tell u the small massage outlet's details. She's lucky I'm not posting it here.

Zenoah
14-04-2013, 01:26 PM
Anyone tried the one near the B1 toilet?
Dun know why attracted to the gal inside.
Tried Selena on the shop opposite but just too ex to rtf though she looks
are good.

strudel
14-04-2013, 03:27 PM
are good.

Haha she looks very demure and pretty rite and looks like local sg to me too...
looks clean to me though.. especially by the layout of the shop.

strudel
14-04-2013, 03:30 PM
one of the pretty girls at the backrow is back. AQ, if you guys remember who she is. saw her at a backrow shop. also, heard one of the adelphi alumni have crossed the road and set up shop...its spreading. amazing.

Oh... she one of the alumni eh?? 3 shops opened by same person in 1mth... sooner or later other shops will be affected by gaining too much attention...

Minah_456
14-04-2013, 04:11 PM
are good.

u are saying short hair??

Zenoah
14-04-2013, 04:27 PM
The b1 shop beside toilet like 1 woman ops.
Just one gal, spoke to her don't seem local.
Short hair.

strudel
14-04-2013, 04:48 PM
Short hair.

U only spoke to her??? After speak must try leh... so got massage for men not?

Zenoah
14-04-2013, 04:56 PM
She say only facial.
Maybe next time then try. But facial is...

happpy
14-04-2013, 10:00 PM
Any bro wanna avoid the over priced S'pore Chi. woman, Joyce can PM me. I'll tell u the small massage outlet's details. She's lucky I'm not posting it here.

haha i think i know who. somehow rather she giving me the impression she some high class escort.

ltc1
16-05-2013, 03:24 PM
Is Dolly aka Kitty still there?

admirer
16-05-2013, 03:32 PM
Is Dolly aka Kitty still there?

Aka stephanie? no.

think she has left the line. good luck to her.

Handsome2008
16-05-2013, 04:42 PM
The girls at Adelphi charges are high as they mainly target on tourists. Not really worth the money. The gal near to the toilets dun seem to be local to me. I guess the charges of all are about the same.

gunty
16-05-2013, 10:11 PM
this 2 weeks will surprise raid

fuckshit
17-05-2013, 01:53 PM
haha i think i know who. somehow rather she giving me the impression she some high class escort.

She's always spinning cock and bull to make a quick one. i was one of those who got chopped as well. Sometimes you wanna charge that kind of rate, you gotta look at yourself many times in the mirror before you open that golden mouth, whether top or bottom.

ltc1
20-05-2013, 12:44 PM
She left? Am surprised as she tried before and always came back. Noy many locals in MP now. Probably the last of the concourse days.

Aka stephanie? no.

think she has left the line. good luck to her.

Sodomiser
20-05-2013, 02:12 PM
Joyce should be around 52yrs old this year.

Minah_456
20-05-2013, 03:13 PM
Short hair.

her name alicia..

shields
20-05-2013, 03:22 PM
her name alicia..

She provide facial only?

shields
20-05-2013, 03:23 PM
her name alicia..

She say do facial only .....

matrix23
25-05-2013, 08:57 AM
Hi,

Anyone tried the facial shop opposite the old No.1 spa operated by 1 lady?? Can pm me the damage and FR? Thanks

Minah_456
25-05-2013, 10:14 AM
She say do facial only .....

i guess she do regular....if i not wrong open 5 day a week

acidtest
21-06-2013, 08:10 AM
Remember booby Esther from Number 1 Spa @Adephi?

Well, she is going back home for good.

She has revoked her own PR to get her hands on her cpf monies and FO back to china :D

pstrike
02-08-2013, 04:43 PM
Went to a corner shop at Adelphi b1 today. Place was a rip off. Had someone called Amy and she wanted 150 for a HJ. Other than convenience, that building is not worth it anymore imo. Asking for higher and higher year after year.

lawry
02-08-2013, 04:47 PM
Went to a corner shop at Adelphi b1 today. Place was a rip off. Had someone called Amy and she wanted 150 for a HJ. Other than convenience, that building is not worth it anymore imo. Asking for higher and higher year after year.

Yes that is a very stupid place to go..

Been there once.. was too horny so made a mistake..

seen a young cute gal during lunch time at 1pm.. so went for it.. (small brother took over)..

100 for a Freaking lousy HJ..

As for FJ.. says outside and quote me 800.. .lol..

golden pussy..

never went back since.. no matter how chio

Mankok
03-08-2013, 02:42 AM
Frequently I see guys hanging out in this building and I suspect they are matah.
There are always a few of them and they talk to each other by their mobile phones.
Or am I just being a paranoid freak!

happpy
04-08-2013, 03:10 AM
hopefully these girls learn their lesson. :D

helanga
04-08-2013, 04:04 PM
Frequently I see guys hanging out in this building and I suspect they are matah.
There are always a few of them and they talk to each other by their mobile phones.
Or am I just being a paranoid freak!

you wouldn't know whether they are mata anot; so always be safe rather be sorry...:)

mann3073
04-08-2013, 07:38 PM
Since when raid stop? Its just a matter of timing.

Sexpress
05-08-2013, 03:44 PM
Good for her and think it was about time for her as getting bit out
of shape.

Remember booby Esther from Number 1 Spa @Adephi?

Well, she is going back home for good.

She has revoked her own PR to get her hands on her cpf monies and FO back to china :D

newyorker88
05-08-2013, 04:13 PM
As for FJ.. says outside and quote me 800.. .lol..

THink she is super high class pros?

lpno5
13-08-2013, 08:34 AM
anybody knows where this gal formerly from adelphi basement then shift to 2nd flr.. name is rose / bing bing?

superdogsg
13-08-2013, 12:06 PM
Anybody where the girls like Lisa from lavender spa are now?

Giansex
13-08-2013, 03:44 PM
Tibet still.open

chowahbeng
14-08-2013, 08:59 AM
Good for her and think it was about time for her as getting bit out
of shape.

Esther was always out of shape :D

kenstud27
14-08-2013, 10:41 AM
I was at Adelphi recently to get quotation on sound systems. Passed by this facial place in the basement which i believed is the one that is mentioned in this thread.

I must admit from the outside, the gals looks hot but definitely dun look local. Was very tempted to try but suddenly rmb all the negative comments/FRs from SBF thus decided to give it a miss. Lil bro was duly disappointed.....

This is truly a place of black widows....spawning their webs to lure in the unknowingly victims.....beware!:p

adonis
14-08-2013, 10:57 AM
The massage girls in The Adelphi r v overpriced, give bad service n rushed service. Don't waste our money in here. Find other girls in other places. Enuf said.

Do the AV Police raid the massage outlets in this building?

fuckshit
15-08-2013, 01:17 PM
Obviously someone is looking after this place. Facial palours? They give you zits in more ways than one

Mushrooms
20-08-2013, 04:40 PM
passed by adelphi yesterday. saw a few more outlets compared to the last time i went which was months ago. damn they are all so tempting....

myjuice
21-08-2013, 08:33 AM
Adelphi girls there chop Roberts and carrot heads pain pain :o

sean99
21-08-2013, 09:52 AM

bro, this place is famous for that, but the strange thing is many ppl still flock there....funny right.

youngsamster
22-08-2013, 07:58 AM

Yes, agreed. Only orchid spa n those in Jurong are worst. These spa in Jurong chop off your dicks

youngsamster
23-08-2013, 10:29 PM
bro, this place is famous for that, but the strange thing is many ppl still flock there....funny right.

Orchid Spa in Jurong is worst. Dun know why so many ppl so stupid still go there. But I heard now orchid spa biz very bad

myjuice
24-08-2013, 07:32 AM
Orchid Spa in Jurong is worst. Dun know why so many ppl so stupid still go there. But I heard now orchid spa biz very bad

Bro, which competitor spa you are from? :D:p:p

adonis
24-08-2013, 01:33 PM
Local matured Chi. woman, Joyce is no longer working in The Adelphi. The massage parlour is now manned by PRC girls.

youngsamster
31-08-2013, 08:58 PM
Bro, which competitor spa you are from? :D:p:p

No leh, it's true that Dragon Gate closed and next to close will be Orchid Soa. Many girls not happy with the boss leh!

Sexpress
04-09-2013, 03:45 PM
passed by recently to kind of a regular of mine. Aware its pricey
and most girls are nuts about their charges there but I still have
old contact who because of our history can't muck around much.

Anyways seen a long legged boobsy short haired china girl on my
way, 185cm in height ? Missed to find her on way out to check
and don't worry I will do myself when recharged (both :cool: ).
Any boys here able to comment on her yet ?

nex_terday
11-09-2013, 09:33 AM
Local matured Chi. woman, Joyce is no longer working in The Adelphi. The massage parlour is now manned by PRC girls.

Her lease expired or got into trouble?

CravenSg
11-09-2013, 06:08 PM
Tried one Yuki, longhaired looks 20s, charges ex as norm.
Good point was she has local looks and dressed in sweet normal office attire. So...:D

drekman
12-09-2013, 04:23 AM
It is way too expensive. You got conned.

adonis
13-10-2013, 01:59 PM
nex_terday. Joyce told me dat not much business in The Adelphi. We mustn't believe women who work in this line too much. Coincidentally I saw n talked to her in her new outlet. Same line of work. She accidentally(?) lightly brushed her breasts against the back of my arm.

joscklee
13-10-2013, 10:53 PM
I was in rush to see a customer one day snd bump into Amy (formerly from V*P, Balmoral). No time chat with her but business must be bad, as saw her show half balls to lure potentials in broad daylight nowadays. .

nex_terday
18-10-2013, 06:00 PM
I was in rush to see a customer one day snd bump into Amy (formerly from V*P, Balmoral). No time chat with her but business must be bad, as saw her show half balls to lure potentials in broad daylight nowadays. .
I tried Amy at Balmoral a few times and thoroughly enjoyed myself. After they closed, she went over to Adelphi. Unfortunately, she adopted same pricing as the rest $150 fj. Me no carrot head!
Really, has her body changed from $100 fj just because it's a different place?

Giansex
19-10-2013, 01:06 AM
I tried Amy at Balmoral a few times and thoroughly enjoyed myself. After they closed, she went over to Adelphi. Unfortunately, she adopted same pricing as the rest $150 fj. Me no carrot head!

Bro can share her unit no

bomberbird
19-10-2013, 01:06 PM
Anyone ever heard of this girl called Rachel? Local milf nice figure and good service also v chatty.. Dunno where she went to. After her shop was raided 2 years ago

joscklee
19-10-2013, 05:57 PM

Hey Bro, heard from another Bro cos Amy & her bf badly burnt in MBS, let's 'donate' bit help her clear debts...

Giansex
19-10-2013, 09:55 PM
Hey Bro, heard from another Bro cos Amy & her bf badly burnt in MBS, let's 'donate' bit help her clear debts...
Donate $2billion sperm can abt?

happpy
20-10-2013, 03:15 AM
Anyone ever heard of this girl called Rachel? Local milf nice figure and good service also v chatty.. Dunno where she went to. After her shop was raided 2 years ago

I thought she just jump to another shop at the same place.

nex_terday
21-10-2013, 10:26 AM
Donate $2billion sperm can abt?
Go see her two times can do others three times. Don't make money sense unless we are so generous!
Even Orchard area ask 120 why should Adelphi want 150?

G7G_9339
21-10-2013, 10:43 AM
Hi Bros,

The gals there look not bad,
but be careful,
Attitude sucks n they just want money.
If u wan,Go ktv and Hook one.
that will be Much Better..

wtcxxx
21-10-2013, 02:29 PM
But I thought 150 is all in package already; really what is important is the service; not just the cost. Yes, I agree some of the girls at Aldephi looks great but some cmi either.

bomberbird
21-10-2013, 03:42 PM
I thought she just jump to another shop at the same place.

I went there many times can't find her leh

enzer88
22-10-2013, 08:41 AM
But I thought 150 is all in package already; really what is important is the service; not just the cost. Yes, I agree some of the girls at Aldephi looks great but some cmi either.

Yes, I fully agree with you bro. don't understand why many ppl still flock there...:confused:

wtcxxx
22-10-2013, 12:12 PM
People go to Adelphi because they can see what they are buying; the girls are in the reception area of their shops; they are dressed to attract you in their premises. Whereas in spa, HC, massage centers, you normally do not get to see the girls unless you know who you are targeting at the particular joint! Does anyone has any good experience at Adelphi, I wonder?

zunzun1688
22-10-2013, 01:21 PM
used to go there quite often.

knew qiqi and danni since the takara days but px too ex now.

Giansex
24-10-2013, 02:30 PM
Did nt see amy when i walk pass ytd.which unit ah

sch123
29-10-2013, 06:10 PM
long time never go to adelphi, so drop by B1..looks like the 'back lane' is back to its glory days..saw one quite chio at the end..but know this place chop carrot so quickly walk away...

zendidi
30-10-2013, 11:57 AM
used to go there quite often.

knew qiqi and danni since the takara days but px too ex now.

Hi bro, where is Qiqi now? which shop?

Thanks !

Giansex
30-10-2013, 12:05 PM
Where.is amy shop

Sexpress
30-10-2013, 03:37 PM
Giansex, see PM. Seems Amy got enhanced cupsize now, it was about time.

Giansex
06-11-2013, 10:14 AM
Went over adephi after bro pm me the location.wow more than 8 spa at b1.think the long hairlady boss from tibet has expand her biz.saw her at another shop on the end end.gals quality not bad.long.story.knn.amy.charge.me $150 in the previous joint.now at.adephi she say.$150 for service $50.for entrance.dont tink i going again.

nex_terday
06-11-2013, 06:19 PM
Haven't been down there for many months and thought I drop by as I had to go Funan.
OMG this place is really scary now, almost like walking along Geylang. Only matter of time before raid again.
Contacted Amy as I couldn't find her at the unit she told me long ago. Moved to another unit.
She text me something in Chinese which I didn't understand but found out when I met her that she asked me to buy cd. Didn't have time for massage so went straight for bj. Since no cd, she took one of those rubber hand gloves to fit over little brother for bj. What a funny situation! Lol

freezetheDB
07-11-2013, 12:45 PM
Haven't been down there for many months and thought I drop by as I had to go Funan.
OMG this place is really scary now, almost like walking along Geylang. Only matter of time before raid again.
Contacted Amy as I couldn't find her at the unit she told me long ago. Moved to another unit.
She text me something in Chinese which I didn't understand but found out when I met her that she asked me to buy cd. Didn't have time for massage so went straight for bj. Since no cd, she took one of those rubber hand gloves to fit over little brother for bj. What a funny situation! Lol

bro like that can cum meh? lol

x

archer69
07-11-2013, 04:57 PM
First time going to this, don't see any girls in my liking. Dont know why some of guys here got carrot head.

desmondsoon
13-11-2013, 10:30 PM
think another shop closed liao. the basement near to the toilet. went down many times, always closed !

linrx
22-11-2013, 01:07 PM
think another shop closed liao. the basement near to the toilet. went down many times, always closed !

What used to be Flora i.e. the old Lavender closed as well. Some new shops are opening up, and the lighting at the each shopfront has been brightened..

bearbear87
23-12-2013, 12:58 PM
Any bros can give a benchmark price on full service? Went there at lunch a few days back, all the girls r so hot. Especially a vietnamese one i wanna try. But hope not to get carrot lol

hiro_nakamura
23-12-2013, 04:43 PM
I was passing by this area last Friday and got time to wait. So I just went inside and looked around. Then, I sat down at the pillar at the basement. I saw a cute girl walking pass and smiled at me. After a while, she passed by me again and this time she turned around me and came & sat down beside me..then asked me.

she:"u free?"
me: "yes, why?"
she:"want to try out?"
me: I acted blur, just wanted to play with her. "try out what?"
she:"new spa open".
me:"oh..why u want to massage me?"
she: "yes becos u r handsome" then she smiled..
me:"umm"..i was like "no you only want my $" in the back of my mind
me:"may be next time i try lol"

she smiled and left...lucky my big head never let my small head took over.. but I have to admit, those girls in Adelphi wear until like they are at geyland..very sexy...

Merry Xmas to all!

archer69
23-12-2013, 07:25 PM
Any bros can give a benchmark price on full service? Went there at lunch a few days back, all the girls r so hot. Especially a vietnamese one i wanna try. But hope not to get carrot lol

Don't waste your time and money. All the same

sianzation123
05-01-2014, 01:17 PM
Pass by there yesterday and there seems like many shop which just open with hot girls inside. Although aware of the carrot head price but due to low resistance level therefore end up in 1 of the shop with a cute girl with quite a nice body. Massage piano plus sensual. Dmg 50 + 100 for hj.

bill4ever
05-01-2014, 06:25 PM
Went over adephi after bro pm me the location.wow more than 8 spa at b1.think the long hairlady boss from tibet has expand her biz.saw her at another shop on the end end.gals quality not bad.long.story.knn.amy.charge.me $150 in the previous joint.now at.adephi she say.$150 for service $50.for entrance.dont tink i going again.

Yes, that's also what I remember.. too exp for me so stop patronizing the place a while ago. Hopefully with more new shops and more competition prices would become a little more affordable?
Also, I had the impression they easily mark up the price if you look handsome/well groomed (or ang mo :P)

lpno5
08-01-2014, 10:41 AM
anybody know where this lady named rose/bing bing is now? used to be @ adelphi...

Giansex
08-01-2014, 11:48 AM
Yes, that's also what I remember.. too exp for me so stop patronizing the place a while ago. Hopefully with more new shops and more competition prices would become a little more affordable?
Also, I had the impression they easily mark up the price if you look handsome/well groomed (or ang mo :P)

Heard they can quote up to $400 for fj.haha ccb they think they escort ah.but end of day there r still carrots waiting to be chop

ltc1
27-01-2014, 12:37 AM
Any bros tried vivian b4? Looks sweet.. but yeah this place quite cut throat..

KumLan
27-01-2014, 11:29 AM
was there yesterday at the basement, so many new and pretty girls ..

Spoilt for choice, knowing sure kana carrot..but small bro cannot tahan liow...

Pick one damn pretty girl easily 8.5/10 in looks wearing heels with killer boobs....

Name: never ask...just arrived..was just too excited with her features..
massage: feather feeling touch..1/10
Body: 8.5/10 with boobs to suck
Face:8.5/10 damn pretty china girl
hj: 3/10 mechanical ..
Damage: 50 + (100 hj ...originally asked for 150..)
time: total less than 40 minutes..cos cannot tahan her face and body..fj ask for 400...told her no need...

Bros might say I robert...but $150 for such a pretty girl ..worth la...saw another syt later and regret cos more prettier..damn!!!

peter1234
27-01-2014, 12:25 PM
Fair enough if the girl is syt and pretty with good figure. For bros not into fj, those dome 2 ones picture also v pretty go down see real person disappointment.
To be i rather pay 50 more to see real person and choose.

The only worrying thing for me now is the pushups. Wait take off then realise is small or fake then sian 1/2.

if i go try will come back fr

maituleow
27-01-2014, 01:06 PM
Fair enough if the girl is syt and pretty with good figure. For bros not into fj, those dome 2 ones picture also v pretty go down see real person disappointment.
To be i rather pay 50 more to see real person and choose.

The only worrying thing for me now is the pushups. Wait take off then realise is small or fake then sian 1/2.

if i go try will come back fr

Bro its worth to go look look see see, can pick them live in person, better than try luck with Dome2 girls cos most photos outdated and when they younger,I go see see later today

Rickweber
27-01-2014, 03:31 PM
The girls there dress up very well. Very tempting whenever I walk past them!

I was lucky to have enjoyed my 1st mp experience there, and that drove me to RTM. But a subsequent session made me learn what a piano massage was. By then the 1st ML was already gone. Nowadays I'd stick to my regular clinic or try out highly recommended ones.

sch123
27-01-2014, 05:26 PM
used to hv local syt there, not sure have or not now..

Juadaoni
29-01-2014, 12:24 AM
basement local girl

http://www.sendspace.com/file/zau5d6

memorablez
29-01-2014, 11:13 AM
Cannot open the link eh bro? Haha

sewn910516
29-01-2014, 11:23 AM
basement local girl

http://www.sendspace.com/file/zau5d6

Damn. She's cute. Looks very tempting. :D

strudel
29-01-2014, 12:18 PM
Cute lah when she run out of the shop... u call me?? Haha

adonis
29-01-2014, 02:54 PM
Thanks Juadaoni. R u sure she's S'porean?

Madigras
29-01-2014, 03:11 PM
To Bro Juadaoni

I'd know the girl in the video for years and she is really a nice local lady.

Its not really ethical of you to take video secretly and some more post a video link and worse of all post a youtube link. Do you know what you did can cause much disturbance to her private life. This pity girl is just like everyone has their own life. What if her family members and friends see the video?

Similary, please put yourself in her shoe...if someone secretly take a video shot of you visiting massage spa and post a video link and your wife and close friend see the video...how do you think you will feel????

Please spare a thought and think of the consequences what you did can cause many harm. We samster can go out and have fun but we don't take video because we know after the fun everyone parted their ways.

Hope what I said make sense to your mind.

Hope I don't offend you in anyway.

And lastly please remove the video link and most importantly the youtube link if you are the one who posted in youtube by the nick of "uppy sing"

Thank you.

Your fellow Samster
Bro Madigras

sch123
29-01-2014, 04:10 PM
surprised she is still working there..didnt aged much though....thre was one more local there previously..more chio..

MatrixOne
29-01-2014, 04:33 PM
Cute lah when she run out of the shop... u call me?? Haha

ya lor sibei cute, will be hard to resist if i am there.

Juadaoni
29-01-2014, 06:54 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBcI3FLe_bE

Juadaoni
29-01-2014, 06:58 PM
Jalan Sultan Massage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJILUqqnvGQ

Juadaoni
29-01-2014, 07:02 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZ3oxiVVhyo

memorablez
29-01-2014, 11:30 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZ3oxiVVhyo

this is alot nicer :D :D

Master bedroom
29-01-2014, 11:57 PM
don't know why she look abit like butterfly sister to me ...haha

strudel
30-01-2014, 07:17 AM
Wah yellow dress prc last time work at one of the malls at scotts road... wonder if her rate remain the same.. haha

archer69
30-01-2014, 04:44 PM
Damn. She's cute. Looks very tempting. :D

Hers is really pink....so nice

3someking
30-01-2014, 08:32 PM
Drop by just now late afternoon.

Went to walk ard in basement with my fren and was summoned by this china gal.

she was wearing those tight top that is so tight her boobs almost spill out.

so me and my fren went in and each of us get one room.
We can listen to one another as the partition above does not cover the whole rm.

my fren pick the china gal and a viet gal was assigned to me. (It was found out that the viet gal is not working for that shop but the opposite shop)
below is the fr of the viet gal.

name: Cindy
nationality; vietnamese
looks: 7/10
Breast: C+
HJ: 6/10 (average, cum within 3 mins of HJ)

quoted $50 for 45 mins.
as usual, strip down and wear a rope.
once she entered the room, lights dim off.
massage for 15 mins and pop the GQ.

she quoted $100 for HJ without her stripping and another additional $50 if she strip.

i was like "fuck lah." Just take whole package, coz not gonna return anymore. When she HJ me, I ask if can finger her below and she said yes. So i just finger her on the outside with her panties on. While hj, she tickle my balls while hj me. My hand auto roam and squeeze her breasts till my hand nearly cram while she let out a moan. Buay tahan.

Told her I short of $50 and she said its ok as she is also going back soon and she follow us go to the nearest atm to withdraw $$ and settle the outstanding.

overall i must say quite expensive but a new experience for me as this is my first time visiting a massage parlour. The massage parlour is secure in a way that it can only be open from the inside. It cant be open from the outside. Its a typical glass door.

total damage : $50 (massage) + $150 (HJ with strip to bra and panties)

strudel
30-01-2014, 09:24 PM
Wah 150+50 can get FJ all naked ... anyway the gals hard to resist so dun blame you.
but i manage nego to $80 last time. Haha

3someking
30-01-2014, 09:39 PM
Wah 150+50 can get FJ all naked ... anyway the gals hard to resist so dun blame you.
but i manage nego to $80 last time. Haha

Cb how u nego? Lol.

we are still in the mid 20s and pretty vulnerable :D

alvinpeh2003
31-01-2014, 11:36 PM
[QUOTE=Madigras;10427067]To Bro Juadaoni

I'd know the girl in the video for years and she is really a nice local lady.

Its not really ethical of you to take video secretly and some more post a video link and worse of all post a youtube link. Do you know what you did can cause much disturbance to her private life. This pity girl is just like everyone has their own life. What if her family members and friends see the video?

Know her well as well. hmm feel sad for her. Seem many samster know her. Can hope you leave this trade soon

Juadaoni
01-02-2014, 07:58 AM
www.youtube.com/watch?v=yB8s6I4G4GI

assrimmer
01-02-2014, 09:25 AM
www.youtube.com/watch?v=yB8s6I4G4GI

Hey, I know this girl. She is Alicia right? She's been there several years. Quiet corner at B1 Adephi then Amoy Street then back to Adelphi.

strudel
01-02-2014, 09:36 AM
Cb how u nego? Lol.

we are still in the mid 20s and pretty vulnerable :D

haha.. try use ur charm n dun give in bro.. nego even if it takes 10min..

best nego so far entrance ($40) hj in bra n panties with autoroam everywer ($80)

shiok lah chio n slim n long legs n shaved at B1 back alley... haha

3someking
01-02-2014, 12:36 PM
haha.. try use ur charm n dun give in bro.. nego even if it takes 10min..

best nego so far entrance ($40) hj in bra n panties with autoroam everywer ($80)

shiok lah chio n slim n long legs n shaved at B1 back alley... haha

Good for u bro. Need to learn from u someday :)

Overall I think in terms of looks adelphi wins hands down.as compared to other joints in ppc, jalan sultan, fortune center, etc
The 3 places mentioned all old aunties i tink.

satay08
01-02-2014, 03:27 PM
besides the girl in the video, any more local syt there ? diffcult to find locals nowadays..

Giansex
03-02-2014, 04:29 PM
Won $$ during the cny so drop by adephi to window shop.saw this chio bu at the corner shop near the stairs.took 45mins massage $50.knn no powder and caress my body.after 15mins ask me turn over.quote me 3 package $100,150,200.bargain to $130 for fhe body massage without bra.after 10mins explode.felt so carrot.gal name serina.damn chio