30-09-2010, 08:44 AM
Bro u try b4?

Big Sexy
30-09-2010, 10:20 AM
lol....i cannot stop laughing..:D:D

has anyone tried it?

threetreasure
30-09-2010, 10:25 AM
no i did not try b4.. not interested and also dun wan get caught.. but just curious wad steal bra, not panty oso?

Longitude
30-09-2010, 10:51 AM
Don't try it. I know of one who did it and his wife divorced him for it.

naturegreen
30-09-2010, 11:27 AM
Got kick meh?

CyberRod
30-09-2010, 02:13 PM
Bro Big Sexy, your quote is taken from a movie right...? 1 of my fav old time classics... :D

sky_liner2
30-09-2010, 06:14 PM
Don't try it. I know of one who did it and his wife divorced him for it.

Did your friend steal his wife bra, or someone's else!? :rolleyes:

Sex4Love
30-09-2010, 06:48 PM
Must be sort of sexual fantasy ! I am quite open on this. There is no definite right or wrong. Look at the negative side, this is a chargeable offense. If you want to look at the positive side, you are helping her to change her to buy new sets of bra faster. Good for business and the economy.

The SAF Code of Conduct 7 applies here - if you want to do anything, don't get caught. (http://sextisfaction.wordpress.com)

ManageYou
30-09-2010, 07:08 PM
Why don't you steal my bra?:)

Longitude
30-09-2010, 09:28 PM
Did your friend steal his wife bra, or someone's else!? :rolleyes:

He stole his neighbour's. Not just 1 but many dozens. His excuse was his wife refused to comfort him and he had to resort to those bras to quell the heat within.

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
30-09-2010, 10:21 PM
has anyone tried it?

its against the law, you might get caned & put behind bars :eek::D

powerfit
30-09-2010, 10:53 PM
This is my adventure:
My sis in law hubby always go oversea work, so quite frequent she needs my ride to fetch her and child n her bag of clothings to my father in law house.
I always let her alight at void deck with her kids and i head to multistorey carpark.

Duno Y she likes putting her bra and panties on the top of the paperbag which make me urge. esp her lacy white bra. After i park my car, will often get my nose near it to have a feel.....

oOoLyRrAdoOo
01-10-2010, 12:17 AM
steal your FL's bra lah ! LOL

slchang003
01-10-2010, 12:31 AM
Was very excited last week, woke up 5.30am went downstair for a walk...
Actually aim to go to view a Malay SYT hanging her cloth in her nightie which definately no bra below it... Always manage to saw her half harden nipple under her T. She stay on 3rd I peep from 4th Rubbish Chute, pretending to do excercise but she hardly see me. She always hang her Bra which is easily 36D melon look breast...:rolleyes:

A group of 3 PRC girls just move in to 6th, they always wear shorts which very sexy... went up to 6th but they have not come out, normally leave on 6am. Saw 6 bras of different designs hanging outside their unit, door open but no one there... don't know why I just walk over and pick up all the bras hide under my shirt... brought to my car and drove up to highest level and enjoy the 6 bras... But realize she put pad to make her bigger... but so.. shiok....

Up me if my experience make u up.:)

miketan
01-10-2010, 07:41 PM
Was very excited last week, woke up 5.30am went downstair for a walk...
Actually aim to go to view a Malay SYT hanging her cloth in her nightie which definately no bra below it... Always manage to saw her half harden nipple under her T. She stay on 3rd I peep from 4th Rubbish Chute, pretending to do excercise but she hardly see me. She always hang her Bra which is easily 36D melon look breast...:rolleyes:

A group of 3 PRC girls just move in to 6th, they always wear shorts which very sexy... went up to 6th but they have not come out, normally leave on 6am. Saw 6 bras of different designs hanging outside their unit, door open but no one there... don't know why I just walk over and pick up all the bras hide under my shirt... brought to my car and drove up to highest level and enjoy the 6 bras... But realize she put pad to make her bigger... but so.. shiok....

Any photo to share? since you mentioned its 6 sexy bras...

VanGogh
01-10-2010, 07:43 PM

make me up ????