PDA

View Full Version : AV conducted raid at Lavender 81

omnipotent
29-09-2010, 10:31 PM
Just to share this info here bcos some bro go to hotel for massage...

Just drove pass Lavender 81, saw a lot of police cars n some lodi chia (police van) outside the hotel with a lot of police outside the hotel....dun know it's raid or maybe some other cases...but just to share so that u can be on your toes...

w00ters
29-09-2010, 10:37 PM
dammit..another hideout got raided...:mad:

newbie23
29-09-2010, 10:41 PM
Thanks for info ... up u my humble pts

Which L81 ? There are 3 there

omnipotent
29-09-2010, 10:45 PM
dammit..another hideout got raided...:mad:

haha...last night i jio a few FLs come to my place instead of hotels as i told them recently very dangerous...they dun believe me...haiz....i heard the next one might be jalan sultan....i might not be right but that's just what i heard lah...

omnipotent
29-09-2010, 10:54 PM
Thanks for info ... up u my humble pts

Which L81 ? There are 3 there

Thank you...Thank you...

There are 3 there? I thought there's only 2? 1 is opposite Lavender foodcentre along the same stretch as 7-11...not this one...the one i saw is behind one...not sure what's the road name...the one nearer to Citylights

Actually, come to think abt it...this hotel shld be safe to go since they have raided...quite unlikely they will go back in the next few days right? Just that maybe the hotel will tighten on the checking part...

newbie23
29-09-2010, 11:02 PM
I think you're right that they would not return the same spot so soon, does not make sense if they did

But you're right to say the hotel will tighten the checking part, probably now require 2ICs. First time get caught, they can claim innocent. 2nd time, cannot claim innocent and not do anything to check

Thank you...Thank you...

There are 3 there? I thought there's only 2? 1 is opposite Lavender foodcentre along the same stretch as 7-11...not this one...the one i saw is behind one...not sure what's the road name...the one nearer to Citylights

Actually, come to think abt it...this hotel shld be safe to go since they have raided...quite unlikely they will go back in the next few days right? Just that maybe the hotel will tighten on the checking part...

Occident
29-09-2010, 11:07 PM
I wonder what's the mischief they are trying to redress.

newbie23
29-09-2010, 11:12 PM
Don't know, but recently these blue men are very active. Many small little TNs, HCs also kena raids like no body business. Some even kena multiple raids on the same week !

So the assumption that if this TN kena raid now must be safe for the next few days/weeks is not very true.

don;t know why they are so hardworking now. I thought f1 ended?

I wonder what's the mischief they are trying to redress.

tiosort
29-09-2010, 11:20 PM
Don't know, but recently these blue men are very active. Many small little TNs, HCs also kena raids like no body business. Some even kena multiple raids on the same week !

So the assumption that if this TN kena raid now must be safe for the next few days/weeks is not very true.

don;t know why they are so hardworking now. I thought f1 ended?

heheh rumours maybe year end got big event coming?

quickfire21
29-09-2010, 11:26 PM
That's it. No more HC visit at year end. If there is also, must be careful. :) I say only. Confirm later go liao.

fsk1979
29-09-2010, 11:26 PM
then all the more they must make the MAN happy. hahaha

power69
29-09-2010, 11:38 PM
thk ts for update

teraterm55
30-09-2010, 12:00 AM
from what i heard, they are going to continue with the raidings until General Election... hope GE happens soon or else we might run out of playground...

Double-Standard
30-09-2010, 12:50 AM
For annual year end assessments!! our money!!

omnipotent
30-09-2010, 01:01 AM
IMHO....i think that the garment just simply cannot stand pple making good $$$...think abt it...when our fellow citizens starts getting richer, buy more cars, then they have COE lah, then road tax lah....then many years back when insurance market blooming, insurance agents making good $$$, they regulate the industry.....recently the property market...haiz....i think they can't stand all these hotel chain making good $$$ from all the transit bonk booking....open 1 after another....so they clamped down lor...but maybe in long run is beneficial for us...hotel biz drop, drop and droppppp then they reduce price.....offer promotions...maybe like kopi bean concept...10 stay, 10 chop, 1 free stay!:D

Mankok
30-09-2010, 02:23 AM
I think AV are feeling bored and have nothing else to do so they continue to pester innocent girls wo try to make a few $$. And innocent bros who try to have a good time.

maufans
30-09-2010, 06:51 AM
what time is the raid conducted? is it noon or night time? :mad:

sianren
30-09-2010, 10:33 AM
what time is the raid conducted? is it noon or night time? :mad:

Most are night raid, right? Damn the Man-in-blue are out to spolt our playground... :confused::(

rtf4all
30-09-2010, 10:52 AM
Bros, I have a different point of views. In my opinion, OKTs have been aggressively advertising and promoting pictures in Sammyboy that attract their attention. It maybe good for us the chionging bros to gauge and judge the shapes and figures of the gals. However for the police, it is telling them to take actions soon before they will been questioned by the TOP and MP. In the past Sammyboy only HC and TNs got raid frequently because many uploading juicy FRs on the HC. Now many "False" FRs on these FLs, so of course attract the bees. So OKTs still play a part in the recent raids. In my humble opinion only.

Occident
30-09-2010, 11:53 AM
Bros, I have a different point of views. In my opinion, OKTs have been aggressively advertising and promoting pictures in Sammyboy that attract their attention. It maybe good for us the chionging bros to gauge and judge the shapes and figures of the gals. However for the police, it is telling them to take actions soon before they will been questioned by the TOP and MP. In the past Sammyboy only HC and TNs got raid frequently because many uploading juicy FRs on the HC. Now many "False" FRs on these FLs, so of course attract the bees. So OKTs still play a part in the recent raids. In my humble opinion only.

Quite true. Some OKTs can be quite arrogant. There may not know who their potential customers are and the disgrunted may spill the beans on them.

larue
30-09-2010, 12:29 PM
IMHO....i think that the garment just simply cannot stand pple making good $$$...

Possible leh, this is one industry they cannot nationalize. No more votes from me until I can play in peace again.

Dogslife
30-09-2010, 08:23 PM
maybe we can go to the opposition party to get them speak for us? :D

samyboys
30-09-2010, 08:27 PM
well i feel it has to move from forum into own self contacts and recommendations.

best if FLs do house calls, no need take risk in such hotels

Occident
30-09-2010, 09:35 PM
maybe we can go to the opposition party to get them speak for us? :D

This is a very sensitive issue. Speak for us and lose all the votes of the women. Better let the garmen get rid of the arrogant OKTs.

omnipotent
01-10-2010, 12:07 PM
IMHO....i think that the garment just simply cannot stand pple making good $$$...think abt it...when our fellow citizens starts getting richer, buy more cars, then they have COE lah, then road tax lah....then many years back when insurance market blooming, insurance agents making good $$$, they regulate the industry.....recently the property market...haiz....i think they can't stand all these hotel chain making good $$$ from all the transit bonk booking....open 1 after another....so they clamped down lor...but maybe in long run is beneficial for us...hotel biz drop, drop and droppppp then they reduce price.....offer promotions...maybe like kopi bean concept...10 stay, 10 chop, 1 free stay!:D

Some CB says what i said dun make sense and behave like a 3 yr old...then zapped me? hehe!!! even i said it in a joking manner doesn't mean it does not make sense.....dun be a mountain tortise...they are already alot of hotels and websites promotiong hotels...and i'm talkling abt international hotels that allows u to chalk up points for your stay and can exchange for free stays....so when raids becomes more frequent, their biz sure drop...no? dun make sense? drop liao if their marketing not sleeping, they will come up with marketing strategy..like i said....maybe......they wil come up with such stuff....dun make sense ah? maybe to u only lah! go get more exposure lah! Not happy ah? zap me somemore lor!:D

Me Siam Bu
01-10-2010, 01:58 PM
wow heard many 81 dont do transit le but lavender still hv leh. dont tell me later lavender also dont do le lol is a gd place leh.

thk ts for update

bro how r u le?

MU_Forever
01-10-2010, 05:58 PM
It is still business as usual. According to H81 staff, there was no raid on Wednesday. It was just police cars parked outside.

Mankok
02-10-2010, 03:38 AM
This is a very sensitive issue. Speak for us and lose all the votes of the women. Better let the garmen get rid of the arrogant OKTs.

Haha! Yes let them arrest the arrogant okt's of Geylang L18H14/18...

Star_lite
02-10-2010, 04:20 AM
wow heard many 81 dont do transit le but lavender still hv leh. dont tell me later lavender also dont do le lol is a gd place leh.

bro how r u le?

what i know or encounter is only joo chiat need to take overnights. other than that able to transit but price for transit out side of geylang is $30. And some branch new sop have to check the ladies passport to make sure they are not overstayer... more rules are implemented nowadays...

ohayoo007
02-10-2010, 04:24 AM
basically, this line has to move on to serve the rich liao....ritz carlton etc

mark76
02-10-2010, 04:57 AM
best is to go clubbing , i just came back from clarke quay , lots of sexy babes dancing the night away...some drunk heeeheee
anyone going tomorrow night?:)